Sex on the Beach

Story Info
I meet a stranger at a beach shack and fun ensues.
1k words
4.18
5.2k
5
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a long day full of meetings and deals but it was over at last, and the sun was just setting. I walked up to the mirror in my hotel room, glancing at my reflection. I looked over my appearance, from by long black hair to my chocolate coloured eyes, going down over my almost perfect hourglass figure. I had maintained my college days figure due to the daily horse riding I practiced.

I decided to go over to the beach to look for some place to eat and maybe get a drink or two. It had been a long time since I went out alone. I pulled on a white summer dress and some strappy sandals. I again looked at my reflection, the dress was short reaching only up to my mid thighs. And the spaghetti straps crossed in the back once, leaving nearly my entire back bare. I decided to leave my straight long hair down as it is.

Pleased with the way I look I wandered outside and reached the beach. Walking along the coastline I found a shack that looked promising and decided to venture inside. I took a place at one of stools placed in front of the bar and ordered one of their signature cocktails.

I was just sipping my drink and thinking about how I desperately needed some excitement in my life when I first saw him. He was wearing a light shirt with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows and a pair of cotton shorts. With his windswept hair and light stubble he looked absolutely delectable. I noticed him checking me out too. I decided this is what I wanted and needed.

I crossed my legs making my dress ride up high on my thighs, exposing a lot of skin and flipped my hair over my shoulder. I saw him making his way over to me.

"Is this seat taken?" He asked gesturing to the stool next to me.

I then realised his voice was deep and sexy. Within a few minutes we had started a conversation and slowly he placed a hand on my thigh. His warm hand against my skin instantly aroused me. I could feel him going higher slowly. I was getting more and more wet. I knew I wanted him, wanted him to touch me and fuck me.

I opened up my legs a bit to make it easier for him. His hand slowly reached up to my pussy. I saw his eyes widen in surprise when he realised I wasn't wearing any underwear.

I whispered in his ear "Oh yeah baby, I'm completely naked under this dress."

He slowly put one finger inside my hot wet pussy, lubricating it with my juices. He then circled around my clit. I was in heaven. After a few more slow deep strokes of his finger inside me and also on my clit, I realised I couldn't take this anymore.

I grabbed his hand and dragged him out with me. We walked a little distance on the beach looking for a secluded spot. We found a few abandoned boats. We got into one and I pushed him down on the floor and climbed onto him.

We kissed, tongues in each other's mouths, he bit my lip gently making me moan. I opened up his shirt exposing his hard chest and abs. He slid the straps of my dress off my shoulders exposing my 34C breasts. My nipples were already hard and projecting out. He pinched my nipples, then stroked them with his thumbs. I leaned down, kissing him along the lines of his chest. I reached his nipple and lightly bit down on it, making him thrust up into me.

I continued my exploration downwards, unbuttoning his shorts and sliding it down. I could see his cock straining against his boxers. I grabbed those too, releasing his huge hard cock into the night air. I salivated just looking at it. I locked eyes with him as I stroked it, slowly bringing my lips near. I just kissed the tip of his cock, then licked up the shaft. Without warning I ducked down and took one of his balls into my mouth. He groaned, clutching onto my hair.

After sucking a little I moved onto his dick, taking just the tip into my mouth. Slowly inch by inch I took him fully inside, feeling him reach up to my throat. Imagining that inside my pussy made me moan around his dick. He couldn't take it anymore, he started thrusting into my mouth.

After a few thrusts he flipped me over so that my pussy was near his face but with his dick still in my throat. I felt his tongue reach out and touch my clit. He slowly put 2 fingers inside me while still licking and stroking my clit with his tongue. I knew I was close, I released his dick, no longer able to pay any attention to that job. His fingers managed to find that exact spot inside me and I climaxed, drenching his face with my juices.

While I was still recovering from that mind blowing orgasm he got up from under me and pushed me to my hands and knees. I felt his cock at the entrance of my pussy and in one stroke he was buried inside me.

"Fuck yes" I cried out. I had never felt this good and full before.

He began thrusting in and out. He reached over and squeezed my boobs, pinching my nipples hard. With one hand he reached down and started circling my clit as his thrusts became harder and faster. With a cry I had another huge orgasm as I felt him pulse and cum inside me.

Utterly spent we just lay there for a few seconds before hurriedly dressing and leaving along our separate paths. As I lay in bed that night I couldn't help but touch myself again as I thought about that earth shattering sex I just had.