Sex on the Beach

Story Info
Cameron gets lucky on holiday, but not how he expects it.
2.9k words
4.69
8.5k
18

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/04/2024
Created 01/12/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
whields
whields
147 Followers

Jack and Cameron were excited to be getting away. The idea of 10 days in the sun in Greece was appealing, after the grey cold days of England, and they planned to spend a lot of their time at the beach or pool, drinks in hand, ogling the girls in their skimpy bikinis.

The first day had gone to plan, they had spent time round the pool, sipping their drinks all day as they slyly watched all the girls around the pool. Neither had any luck, they all seemed to be coupled up, and so they had gone to bed drunk and alone.

The following morning Cameron woke up bleary, and looked at his watch. It was already 10.30, and the Mediterranean sun was sneaking around the curtains. He looked over at Jack who was still fast asleep. Feeling woolly, but knowing that he'd never get back to sleep, he slowly pushed the covers off and made his way to the bathroom. After using the toilet, he looked at himself in the mirror, seeing a mid-30s body. There was a glow to his body, well maybe redness he smiled ruely, from the sun yesterday, and he made a mental note to use more suncream. His blue eyes looked back under a short side parting of brown hair, his body athletic without being massively toned, he liked too much food to possess a six pack.

Walking back into the bedroom, he looked down at Jack, still gently snoring away. From past experience he knew he'd be out for a lot of the day, and Cameron didn't want to waste the day, so he grabbed his phone, dropped a text to Jack saying he'd gone to the beach, grabbed his bag with towel, book and suncream, before quietly slipping out of the room.

He put on his shades as he stepped out of the hotel, the heat of the day burning away some of the hangover. The blue sky was clear, not a cloud to be seen, and the aquamarine of the sea glistened below.

He followed the path down the narrow ravine to the small beach below the hotel, and finally stepped out onto the sand. The beach was small, a strip of sand about 20 metres wide before it disappeared into the gently waving sea. He slipped his sandals off, and sighed as he felt the sand beneath his toes. He started down the beach, looking for a free lounger, but soon realised that he'd need to be up early to grab one. He was losing faith of finding one, thinking he have to resort to lying on the sand, when he noticed one of a pair was free ahead. Lying on the other chair under the parasol a man in his late 20s seemed to be alone.

Walking up, he cleared his throat and asked "Is anyone using that?"

The man looked up from his sunglasses, glanced over at the lounger that Cameron was referring to and shook his head.

"No, go for it," the main replied, with a smile.

Cameron smiled his appreciation, and dumped his towel and bag on the lounger. He sat down, pulled his t-shirt over is shoulders, and then applied suncream to his body. He did the same for his legs, pulling his shorts right up so as much of his legs caught the sun as they could, and taking his book from the bag, lay back.

He was soon glistening in the sun as he started to sweat in the heat, the beads tricking over his body. After some time, he turned onto his side to get more comfortable, and the effects of the previous night must have caught up with him, because at some point mid-sentence he nodded off.

He didn't know how long he'd been asleep; he slowly came around to find the guy on the other lounger facing him, and looking right at him.

"Heavy book?" the guy smiled, nodding to the still open book in Cameron's hands.

"Something like that," Cameron laughed, "too much beer last night I think."

"That's what holidays are for anyway! The other guy replied, "I'm Max by the way."

"Cam", Cameron replied.

"You here alone?" Max asked, with a tone that Cameron didn't immediately place.

"No, here with a friend, he's currently up at the hotel sleeping."

"Just a friend, not a couple?" Max asked.

"No," Cameron laughed, and when Max looked quizzically at him, qualified "Jack is the straightest guy you'll meet!"

"And you?" Max replied, a hint of intrigue in his voice.

For some reason, Cameron paused, "Well, erm I've never really said anything to anyone, but. no, I really shouldn't say anything, you're a complete stranger." He stammered.

"Best person to say it to, no pre judgement and you'll never see me after this holiday anyway."

"Good point," Cameron said, and then gathering his nerve he added, "Well I've always wondered what it would be like to be with a guy, what it would be like to be fucked. I've just never had the opportunity or the nerve to try it."

"And if you did?" Max asked.

"I don't know," Cameron laughed, embarrassed.

Max didn't press, but had a secret smile to himself.

"How good a swimmer are you?" Max suddenly asked.

"Reasonable," Cameron replied, "why?"

"I've been able to explore the coast and found this little cover round the headland there," Jack pointed to the headland that guarded the bay they were in, maybe 200 metres away. The sea was calm, the waves barely breaking as they hit the rocks. "It's a nice little beach and can't be reached from the path, so it's so quiet."

"Sounds fun," Cameron said, "what about our stuff?"

"I've got a dry bag for swimming I always bring with me to the beach, when you're on your own you don't want to leave your phone on the beach when you go swimming."

"Cool," Cameron replied, and grabbed his towel and suncream, realising his phone was still in the hotel room where he'd dropped it after messaging Jack, and stuffed them in the bag that Max offered. Max secured it, tying one end of a strap around his waist, and then stood up, walking towards the sea.

Cameron followed, gasping as the cool sea water covered his feet. Rather than slowly walking in he took two or three big strides before launching himself into the water, emerging with a gasp at the temperature. He shook the water from his eyes to see Max standing at him gently laughing.

"Well, that's one way I suppose, come on," and with that slowly launching into a front crawl stroke out towards the mouth of the bay.

Cameron followed, glancing over his shoulder to see how quickly the shore seemed to recede. He was a competent swimmer, and the sea was flat, but he did wonder whether this had been such a good idea.

Max slowed as they reached the mouth of the small bay, keeping well away from the rocky cliff. He turned to the right, parallel to the shore now, and Cameron followed. As they went around the headland, another small inlet suddenly appeared, and Cameron saw a strip of sand at the end. Behind the sand he saw the cliffs rising above it, and he understood now why Max said it couldn't be reached by land.

He slowed to admire the view, and Max pulled away from him. Cameron was still in the water as Max got out, providing Cameron with a front row seat of his glistening body exiting from the sea. The sunlight glistened on his tanned skin, his ass cheeks wiggling under the tight material of his trunks, which now wet left little to the imagination. Max turned, waving to Cameron and gave Cameron a full-frontal view. Cameron could clearly make out the bulge in Max's trunks, the wet material hugging his cock, causing Cameron's cock to twitch in response.

"Get a grip," Cameron said to himself, but couldn't take his eyes off Max's body. Slowly he exited the water as well, conscious of his growing cock inside his shorts. Sighing, he looked at around, the only sound the lapping of the waves as he felt the sun warming his body after the dip in the sea.

"I also like the privacy here because I can then just totally strip off," Max said, and before Cameron realised, Max had pulled his trunks off and stood there naked. Cameron couldn't help but stare, Max's soft cock resting on his tanned body.

"It's the best way to avoid tan lines," Max said, "Just should try it, no one else will see you."

"I'm ok," Cameron stuttered, taking his eyes away from Max's cock, "I'll just lie here for now."

"Suit yourself." Max said. "I need a piss; I'm just heading over to those rocks."

Cameron watched as Max made his way across the beach to a pile of rocks. His ass rocking as he walked, the slightly paler skin glimmering in the sun. Max then stepped behind the rocks and was lost from sight.

"Sod it," Cameron thought, "there's no one else to see," and with that quickly stood, pulled his shorts off and then lay back down, his cock pressed between his body and the towel.

Max came back a minute or two later and smiled, "I knew you'd see sense. One question though, have you motioned up, can't have you getting a red arse and looking like a monkey."

"Ah no," Cameron replied and reached for the bag.

"Here, let me," Max replied, grabbing the lotion, and kneeling down behind Cam. Cameron lay back down, and gasped as the cold cream was squirted first onto his legs, and then his ass. He felt Max's hands on his legs, rubbing in the lotion, before they moved up, one hand on each globe of his ass, rubbing the cream in. Was it his imagination, or were the hands also squeezing them. Either way, it was turning him on, the touch on his ass hardening his cock that was still pressed under his body.

"There's another reason I like this beach," Max whispered, and Cameron heard him move.

"What's that?" he whispered back.

"It's a great place for seducing hot bi curious guys like you." At that point Cameron realised that Max had straddled him, the main clue to this being his hard cock was now rubbing up and down his ass.

He felt Max's breath on the back of his neck as Max caressed his back, and then felt his lips pressed against his neck. Almost unconsciously he sighed, turning his neck to the kiss. He felt Max's lips touch his, and he gently opened his mouth as Max's tongue gently caressed his lips. Eagerly, Max's tongue slipped into his mouth, gently probing as their kiss turned deeper. Cam turned, now lying on his back as Max straddled him, giving easier access to his mouth.

His own tongue was sliding around Max's as they kissed, his hands reaching up and caressing Max's warm skin, feeling the muscles beneath. He moaned loudly as Max's hands reached down and gave his rock-hard cock a gentle touch.

Smiling, Max broke their kiss and slowly trailed kisses down Cam's body, working towards the end goal which he was gently massaging in his hand. Cam looked on in wonder as Max's mouth reached his cock, and slowly, teasingly, ran his tongue along its length. A shiver of pleasure rippled through Cam's body, followed by another as Max took his tip into his mouth.

"Shiitt" he moaned, as Max's tongue darted out and licked across his slit. He wasn't that into blowjobs, but the feel of this guy's lips on his cock were heaven. Before his head dropped back onto the sand and his eyes closed in pleasure, his eyes settled on Max's cock, equally as hard, and looking long.

Lying there, the sun beating on his face, he let Max go to work. Slowly he took more of Cam's cock into his mouth, before slowly letting it come out of his mouth. Taking it in once more, he slowly took once of his hands, and reaching below, started to play with Cam's ass.

"Ahhh," Cam moaned as first one finger and then two were gently inserted into his ass, as Max's lips continued to slaver affection on his cock. The feeling of the fingers inserted inside heightened the pleasure he was getting from Max's lips, and me moaned again.

In and out Max's fingers probed, as up and down his mouth moved on Cam's cock. It became all too much for Cam, and before he could even cry out, he felt himself cumming, spurting his seed into Max's mouth. He opened his eyes once the orgasm had faded to see Max kneeling there, strands of cum and spit dripping from his mouth. Max bent down and kissed Cam deeply once more. Cam opened his mouth, tasting his own cum on the other's lips as they kissed, deeper, more passionate this time.

Max had removed his fingers from Cam's ass, and he felt lost. "Fuck me," he moaned into Max's mouth as they kissed.

"I planned to," Max moaned back. He broke their kiss, and moved down until he was behind Cam. Cam looked up, seeing Max's rock-hard cock standing proud from his body, and momentarily panicked.

"Turn over," Max said, and Cam obeyed, getting onto his hands and knees, so his ass was pointing towards the sea, and more importantly, Max's cock.

Gently, he felt Max move close, his cock rubbing against Cam's ass, teasing him. Cam needed more, and pushed his ass back towards Max. Smiling, Max took his cock and slowly positioned it against Cam's opening, pushing gently.,

"Fuck," Cam cried loudly, as the tip of Max's cock pushed against his opening. The fingers had stretched him a bit, but his virgin ass was still tight. Max pulled back, before slowly pushing in again.

"Ahhh," Cam moaned, feeling his ass begin to stretch and take Max's cock. A few minutes of Max slowly stretching Cam's ass passed, before Max slowly pushed in, and this time didn't stop.

"Shit that's good," Cam moaned, as he felt the full 6 inches of Max's cock inside of him.

"Good things are worth the wait," Max said, "but now what do you want?"

"Fuck me," Cam moaned, wanting to feel Max's cock pumping in and out of his ass. His whole body was warm, the sun causing his to sweat over every inch of his body, and Max was similar. Looking over his shoulder, Cam could see that Max's body was slick with sweat.

"As you ask." Max smiled back, and slowly began to fuck Cam's ass, small rocking movement with his hips moving his cock half way out of Cam's ass before sliding back in.

Cam's arms were taking his weight, his head was now resting on the towel, the soft sand beneath cushioning his face. He slowly pushed his ass back against Max's cock, wanting to feel him deeper inside. His own cock was hard again, dangling between his legs.

Max grabbed Cam's hips and suddenly pulled him back hard as he thrust forward, his body slamming into Cam's with a meaty slap, their sweaty bodies sliding over each other.

"Fuck yes, deep and hard," Cam panted, loving the hardness of the thrust. Max complied, slowly down, pulling his whole cock out of Cam's ass, before slamming back deep.

"Shit yes, like that," Cam moaned, his cock leaking cum once more.

"You like a cock in your ass," Max said

"So much," Cam said.

"You're my ass for this holiday now then?" Max smirked

"Any time," Cam moaned, surprised at himself how easy he had turned to cock.

"That's right," Max said, speeding up his thrusts, deep and fast, his cock working like a jackhammer in Cam's ass.

"Ahh, yeh," he moaned, and with a final thrust held himself impaled deep in Cam's ass. Cam felt him pulsing, feeling his warm cum flooding his ass, and he squeezed his ass, pumping the cum out of Max's cock. Reaching down, he grabbed his own cock and barely had to touch it before he came again, spurting his cum onto the towel below.

Both men were out of breath, and Cam collapsed onto the towel, his stomach coating in the cum that was there, and Max slowly lowered himself on top, his cock still buried in Cam's ass. Slowly, achingly, Cam felt Max's cock slide out if his ass, drawing a trail of cum with it. Max got up, and pulled his own towel beside Cam so they were side by side, their faces close together.

"See what you were missing?" Max said smiling.

"God yes," Cam smiled, "thank you," and with that moved forward, his lips eagerly searching out Max's.

It was later that day when two tired and well fucked guys slowly swam back to the beach. Cam was aware that Jack would be up now, and so took his leave of Max, but not before getting his room number, this wouldn't be a one-time thing.

Back at the room, he opened the door to see Jack still on his bed, but at least awake and functioning.

"where've you been?" he asked.

"Just at the beach, I sent you a message."

"That was ages ago though? I tried to call to see where you were but you never answered."

"Sorry, left my phone here. I got distracted, and time ran away with me." Cam responded, hoping that Jack didn't see the blush flooding his face.

"No sweat. Anyway, time for food and maybe see if we can get lucky?"

"I already did," Cam whispered.

"What?" jack asked, not catching what Cam had said.

"Oh nothing," Cam replied, smiling to himself, "come on then, lets head down."

whields
whields
147 Followers