Straight Guy Finds Experienced Cock

Story Info
Mature straight guy finds the pleasure of being a bottom.
2.7k words
4.64
21.7k
31
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm a married of 50. I'm 6ft 2" and of average build and I'm building up the guts to take a cock. The thought of having another man standing in front of me as I suck his cock until he cums down my throat just makes hard. The idea is one of the sexiest I can think of. This is how I imagine these things happening.

I was looking on google trying to find something to get me off. When I struggle I always turn to men but rather than just watch porn this time I decide to find a mens dating sight and put myself out there to see what happens.

I filled in my details and brief idea of what I was about as follows; '50yr old,married, professional man looking for same to teach me how to take cock.' That was it, thats all I put.

I was shocked by the amount of replies I got over the next few days. I browsed through them to see if anything took my fancy. Now I'm almost positive I'm a bottom although I don't want some over dominant guy forcing me to do things I don't want to. I do want a guy who is experienced, he would be dominant but not overbearing. He'd tell me to get on my knees, he'd tell me to bend over or lay down, he'd control me sexually but not be overbearing and I'd take it. I want to take it. I just don't know how.

As I scrolled through all the replies one caught my. He was in his 50's, he looked well presented, smart and his reply struck a cord with me. It was; 'Hi. I'd love to teach you how to take cock. You need someone who will break you in gently but show you how amazing sex can be with the right person. Message me back if you want an adventure, I'm Gary.'I was intrigued and so I replied,

'Sounds like fun, have you broken in many chaps? I really want to experience a cock if for no other reason than to satisfy my curiosity.'

He came back to me the following evening and we began to chat. He told me he'd had experience with curious virgins and that in most cases, once they'd had cock, they always wanted cock. He explained that he was not a forceful dominant guy but that he would direct me and teach me how to be a good bottom.

I was hooked, this was like a drug I needed to try. He then asked me if I wanted to see what he had to offer. I, of course, jumped at the chance and the next email had a picture of his hard cock, his bell end glistening with precum, veins in all the right places. It looked a nice size, nothing too scary, maybe 6 or 7 inches.

He asked if I liked what I saw. I told him that it made me want to slip him into my mouth and taste him. We exchanged some chat and some pictures and eventually agreed to meet.

On the day of the meet I was so nervous and excited all at the same time. I was getting away with myself but the idea that I may be touching and tasting my first cock was intoxicating.

I walked into the bar where we had agreed to meet. Gary was sat at a table nursing a bottle with another bottle next to him. He waved the bottle. The working day had ended and so the bar was getting busy. We chatted and he made me feel really relaxed.

'So do you really want to try this then?' He asked me.

'I do. I don't just don't know what I'm doing.' I eagerly told him.

'Well I know exactly what I'm doing and I have to tell you that, having met you, I really want you. I have booked a room in town just around the corner if you'd like to come with me. No pressure but it'd be great if you came with me.'

'I'd love that.' He was taking control without being pushy which was exactly what I wanted.

With that he just stood up and we walked out. The hotel was literally a two minute walk away and as we walked to his room I began to feel a little awkward but I kept that to myself.

We got in the lift and as the doors closed he asked 'Have you ever kissed a man?'

'No' I replied 'but I'd like to.'

With that he stepped closer and kissed me. I tentatively kissed back then opened my mouth and let him in. He kissed me deeply, our tongues melting into each other.

I was just getting into it when the lift pinged. We stopped kissing and left the lift. He let me into his room and closed the door, he had a look of lust on his face as he came to me and we kissed again.

He ran his hand down to my crouch. I was already rock hard as he rubbed my cock. He then just stood back, looking at me as he began to undo his belt, button and then his zip. He let his trousers fall to the floor revealing tight fitting boxers.

'If you'd like to get your knees then we can begin.' Wow.

I did as he said and dropped to my knees. His cock was outlined behind his boxers right in front of my face. 'Touch me,' he told me, I reached out and touched my first ever cock, I rubbed it gently through the fabric for a short while.

'Now take my cock out,' I reached up to his waist line and gently pulled down his boxers. His cock popped out, all at attention, gleaming and right in my face. I reached out and wrapped my hand around it, slowly starting to pump this magnificent beast. I could see his precum gathering on his bell end.

'Lick that off for me, taste your first cock,' he told me.

I leaned forward, not nervous at all but excited. His cock was just magnificent, strutting out waiting to be worshipped. I tentatively licked the end and took his pre cum into my mouth then kissed the end, slowly applying pressure making my own mouth open up and for the first time a cock slipped into my mouth.

I was in heaven. I pulsed my tongue against his helmet then pulled back and little. Pushing my mouth down again I took a little more, then pulled back a little. I kept doing this as more and more of his cock sank into my mouth. I was doing something right as his hand entwined in my hair and he moaned.

My hand had stayed wrapped around the base of his cock. I'd received enough blow jobs to have an idea how to please Gary and so I began to slide my hand up to my mouth then, as I let him slide back into me, I took as much as I dare and let my hand caress to the base of his cock.

I kept doing this found and my flow. He now had both hands on my head and started to fuck my face in time to my rhythm. I did not want to start gagging on my first ever blow job so did not go too deep. I think I need to be taught how to deep throat someone. Right now I just want to feel him lose control and cum in my mouth.

I kept pumping and sucking and licking this wonderful cock, for how long? I do not know. After some time Gary began moaning deeply, his cock seemed to swell even more and I heard the words, 'I'm cumming. Oh my god I'm cumming now.'

He gripped my head and fucked my face hard. I kept my hand around the base so he couldn't gag me. I didn't want his cum down my throat, I wanted it in my mouth, I wanted to taste and feel him spurting into me and he did.

His body went rigid as his cock began to pump, more forcefully than I expected. He was cumming in my mouth and it felt amazing. His cock pulsing and sliding and his warm, salty cum was filling me up, his hands on my head, holding me on his cock. I swallowed as best as I could as my mouth filled with his seed.

As the onslaught abated I was able to savour the taste. I gently squeezed the base of his cock and drained the last few drops into my tongue. His hold eased, I let his cock slip from my mouth, one last gentle squeeze, a little suck and lick and he was spent. I felt the best I had ever felt.

He sighed heavily, 'That was so good. You must have done that before, that can't be the first blow job you've given?' He asked.

'It is the first. It was wonderful. You felt so good inside me.' I had applied everything I could remember from the blowjobs I had been given and that seemed to have worked.

I could still taste his cum in my mouth and throat as he pulled me up. 'One good turn and al that.' He sank to his knees, unbuckled my trousers and pulled them down. He instantly took a grip of my cock and plunged it into his mouth, holding it deep inside before he started pumping his hand and mouth on me.

It was amazing, by far the most amazing blowjob I had ever had. The skill he had in pumping, sucking and licking in all the right places, at all the right times just blew my mind. I knew I wouldn't last long, 'I'm so close Gary, so close,' I panted.

He instantly withdrew my cock from his mouth and squeezed the base of my cock. 'You don't get to cum yet, I don't want your lust sinking,' he told me. 'I think we need to go all the way tonight. My reward for helping you out is to fuck you. I am going to fuck you, you cool with that?' He was forceful in his manner but in such a way that a 'no' was on the table should I have changed my mind. I hadn't.

'I want you to fuck me. I want to feel you cock pounding into me. I need to feel you cum in me like I'm yours for the taking.' I gushed.

'Seems to me that you are mine for the taking and I will be taking you. Let's get you ready for this.' He stood and told me to get naked. I did so, as did he.

'Now lay on the bed, face down. I'm going to take my time to oil you up and stretch you a little. It may hurt a little bit but I'll be as gentle as I can.... To start with.'

I did as I was told and was aware of him reaching for a bottle and applying some of its contents to his cock which was starting to react again. He then straddled me. His weight upon me felt exhilarating. His slippery cock and balls were sliding around the crack of my arse.

'OMG, is he just going to take me?' I thought to myself, tensing a little.

'Don't worry, relax,' he assured me, ' I will have you all ready by the time I slide into you.

Oil dripped onto my lower back and he started rubbing it in. More dripped onto my arse and down crack. His hand slipped between my cheeks. I felt wet and slippery and I felt his finger push against my arse.

It slipped in easily and instantly felt good. He glided it in and out for a while before I felt a slight stretch as he slipped in a second finger.

I was being fingered. It felt so good. I was getting so excited. I felt more stretching and fingering and more oil and more fingering. I felt like I could cum just laying there.

After some time I felt his chest on my back as he whispered in my ear, 'You're ready now. I'm going to fuck you.'

I could feel his cock sliding between my legs and around my arse. He lifted off me slightly and, using his hand, placed the tip of his cock against my expectant arse. He began to push, I could feel the pressure against me, 'just relax yourself and push against me, if you tense up it'll hurt more.'

I did as I was told and pushed out to meet his probing cock. It pushed against me and then literally popped my arse open. The tip of his cock was in. It did hurt, nowhere near as much as I expected but I was so excited that it mattered not.

He was ever so slowly pushing himself into me. One inch in, half an inch out. I could feel him filling me up. Then I felt his groin touch my arse, as it did so he pushed hard into me and put his weight back on me.

'I'm all in you now, how does it feel?' He asked in a breathy voice.

'It feels amazing, do what you have to do to me. I won't stop you.' I submitted to him.

He pushed hard against then pulled out, about half way if I had to guess. Then he pushed back into me, quicker than he had before, making me gasp at the intrusion. He was gradually increasing his pace and pulling further out.

I was loving this, he was fucking me and it felt amazing. I could feel myself wanting to come as his cock massaged areas of my body that had never been touched before.

He was fucking me harder and harder. Having taken control he was now making me his. He leaned into and rolled me onto my side. Still fucking me, never taking his cock out of me. I was excited to feel him cum in me but I didn't want this to end.

He then pulled out of me and stood up. Pushing me onto my back he dragged me to the edge of the bed, pulling my legs apart. His face was full of lust. It was clear that the gentle breaking in moment had gone. He was fucking me now.

'I want to see your face, I'm going to fuck you so hard now. You're so tight.. I just need to...' and he slammed into me as he pushed my legs back, looking down so he could see his magnificent cock plunging into me.

I have to say that it did hurt, but the pleasure was overwhelming the pain. He was thrusting in and out of me, beads of sweat forming on his body as he ploughed me and I loved it.

After some time he began to tense, his thrusts became hard but erratic, 'I'm cumming, you're going to feel me fill you up.' As he tensed he grabbed my cock and wanked me furiously 'Cum with me you bitch, fucking cum.'

He tipped me over the edge and as he slammed deep inside me I jerked on his cock as we simultaneously came. Me all over myself and him deep inside me. His entire body was rigidly fucking me as he filled me up.

I felt amazing, having him take me and fuck me. Watching him as he used my arse to get off. The feeling of pain and pleasure. This was simply the best experience of my life. I was no longer curious, I was hooked.

He collapsed down on top me, his cock still jerking slightly inside me. Eventually he slipped out of me and lay to my side. I looked down to see the cock that had just dominated me. I believe I am now a cock lover.

We kissed and chatted. Staying naked and being comfortable in being so.

We later went our separate ways.

That is how I imagine my first sexual encounter to be similar to. Hopefully soon.