Sex on the Beach Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"H-hard, daddy!"

"And?"

"Rough!"

"Oh baby, I'm going to make you cum so hard that you scream for me, okay?"

"Mmmmm... please Daddy..."

"Don't worry about them, they'll be buzzed. Just think about how good you feel, okay?"

"Daddy, please... please just fuck me!"

"Say my name, baby."

"Jax... Jax, please..." I pushed my cock in, and she moaned. "If I'm too loud..."

"Don't worry about it." I started to thrust, and her squeals were immediate. Her pussy felt so wet and slick, and my cock definitely appreciated her little squeaks as it throbbed inside her. God... fucking an eighteen year old felt so much tighter and hotter than my wife of twenty five years.

"Daddy, ugh! Fuck! Fuck... Daddy..." She sounded hotter than any porn video I'd watched illicitly in my study, and knowing that she was likely getting the fucking of her life made me want to groan too.

"Emma baby... sweetie... you're making Daddy feel so good..."

"Aaaaaaah Daddy... please... ughhhh!"

"You want it harder?"

"Please Daddy, fuck..."

I pumped harder, and she squeaked as my cock rubbed against her walls. "Tell me what feels good baby..."

"Everything... but that especially..."

I pulled her closer to me, and her legs looked wobbly as she leaned on me. Her pussy was soaking, and I was glad that I could properly feel it all over my cock instead of just seeing it from afar.

"I need you baby..."

"Daddy... oh..."

"This... oh baby, this isn't going to be the last time we fuck, okay?"

"Please Daddy... I need this more..."

"Better than Keegan?"

"Yes... you're so big Daddy..."

I spanked her ass, and she moaned. "You deserve a big fat cock up your cunt, baby..."

"Daddy... oooh..."

"I know you want it baby... and you're going to keep wanting it..."

"Fuck... please Daddy..."

"You like this?" My cock slipped out with a "pop!" and I thrusted it on her clit.

"Please! Fuck! D-d-d-daddy!" She squealed, and I covered her mouth with my hand, knowing full well that someone was definitely going to hear if she didn't quieted down.

"Oh fuck... baby girl..."

"Daddy, fuck... is there somewhere we can go?"

"Yes..." I stepped back, and pointed towards my room. "And quick, I don't know how long I can stand not fucking you..."

We moved quickly, and once I'd shut the door I bent her over on the bed. She groaned as I slapped my cock on her pussy, and then slid it back in again. Now, I had much easier access to her body, and my balls smacked against her cunt as my hands groped her breasts. They were a nice size, enough to grab and cute enough to make me want her to walk around topless for the rest of our vacation. God...

"Daddy! Ohhhh..."

"You like being fucked like this?"

"Yes... daddy... ohhhhh..." She didn't hold back, her moans were loud and my hands spanking her tits were too.

"You like being used by your daddy?"

"Mmmmmm... I'm enjoying it..."

"I know, you horny little minx..."

"I'm your horny little minx Daddy..."

"Yes, you are..." God, she surely didn't know how much I loved being possessive... When my wife and I were home alone and the kids were out, I'd make her say, "I'm your dirty little slut," and while that worked for my busty wife, Emma was too sweet, too innocent... Innocent even when she was begging me to fuck her harder, like she'd never been fucked properly and needed me to show her how good it felt to be Daddy's little minx...

"Daddy..." She groaned, pulling me out of my thoughts, "I... think I'm close..."

"Oh baby, cum on my cock baby, cum on Daddy's cock..."

"Daddy... you like fucking my little cunt right?"

"Fuck yes," I hissed, aroused at her saying such a coarse word.

"You want to creampie my little cunt... r-right?"

"Baby..." I sped up, leaving her stuttering and moaning. "I'm going to cum so hard in your tight little cunt that you're going to be leaking for days..."

"Daddy daddy daddy... fuck!"

"If I don't fuck you every day, that is..."

"Please fuck me, please... Please use me Daddy! Please... oh..."

"Is my son as good as this?" I smacked harder, and she screamed. "Can a teenage boy make you feel like this?" I took one hand off her tits and spanked her ass hard, eliciting a squeal from me. "Can anyone fuck you as hard as me?"

"D-daddy!!! Aaaah... aaaaaah..."

"Cum on my cock, baby girl! Cum for me, Emma!"

"J- aaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!" She screamed, and then her body shook as she came, her cunt gushing with pussy juice and walls squeezing around me. She squealed quietly, before she started moaning again. "Jax, daddy, ugh, fuck, daddy..."

"Have you ever come like that?"

"N-no... I usually need... my clit rubbed... Daddy..."

"We're not done yet, baby..." I kept thrusting, and she groaned. "Ready for round two?"

"Daddydaddydaddydaddy it's so sensitive..."

"You came hard, that's why." I spanked her lightly, and slowed down a touch. "You're so wet, Emmy..."

"You haven't called me that since I was a kid..."

"Rhymes with Daddy?"

"Hehe... oh fuck..."

We quickened the pace, until our hips were thrusting in unison and she was groaning.

"Baby..." I said after a while of comfortable sex sounds, "I'm... close..."

"Where do you wanna cum, daddy?"

"Oh... baby girl..."

"I kind of... this sounds bad, but..."

"It won't, I promise."

"I..." I could almost sense her blushing. "I kind of want you to cum on my face?"

"You horny girl... you want Daddy's spunk all over you?"

"Y-yes Daddy..."

"Want to suck Daddy's cock so he comes?"

"Yes... I..." She said something inaudible, and I guffawed.

"What did you say?" I pulled out, and she giggled.

"I... Can... Can you face fuck me?"

"Oh baby..."

"I... want you to..."

I rolled her over, and saw her erect nipples and lips parted. I scooted up the bed, until my cock was hanging over her mouth.

"I want you to use me... is that... bad?"

"God no... you just make me want to be rough with you..."

"Do you... oh, I'm feeling shy..."

"Be brave..." A drip of precum fell off my cock, and onto her tongue. She swallowed it, and poked her tongue out playfully. I groaned, and placed the tip on her tongue.

"Can you tell me how badly you want to face fuck your little girl?"

---

Emma's POV

Truth is, I was aroused at the thought of Thomas watching me, but as time went on I almost wished I could have my dad see me. I mean... I did see him with Amy! His cock was so thick, but it wasn't like Keegan's, and not nearly as big as Jax's (which nearly tore me apart), but I still wanted him so badly. And as Jax fucked me, my mind wandered and I imagined my dad, nervous but needing to give in to his desire, and wanting to choke me on his cock. He still called me his little girl, so... couldn't he call me that as I took his cock into his mouth?

"Oh Emmy... baby girl..." Jax pushed his cock into my mouth, and as it pumped in and out I could feel him seething as he tried to hold off his orgasm. "You want it this far in?"

"Farther," I tried to say, but my lips got stuck. I pushed my head forwards, and he took it in both his hands and impaled me with his cock. He pumped in and out, and I felt myself gush as his balls slapped against my chin. He pulled me all the way on, and my throat started gagging on his cock as he groaned.

"Fuck baby girl... that's... too good..."

He was enjoying it, and as he pulled out so I could breathe, I noticed his balls were tightening. He thrust back in again, and as he face fucked me I felt my body heat up.

"You like me using you like this? You like it, baby girl?"

"D-daddy..." I thought, "you have no idea..."

"You want it rougher?" I nodded, and then I felt him hitting the back of my throat as he groaned deeply. "Oh baby... I want to cum in your mouth and all over your face so fucking badly... you and your cute little tits and hot little face and... I want to cum all over you... my little girl..."

That was it. My hands strayed to my clit, and started rubbing. He noticed, and groaned. "Fuck, you do like it. Fuck..." I felt my body begging for me to rub it harder, and I sighed as he groaned. "Baby girl... fuck... I'm..." He pulled out of my mouth, and started stroking. "Fuck, baby..."

"Daddy! Come on me... Daddy!" My fingers went rougher and harder, and before I knew it his cum squirted out of his cock and onto my face. I shut my eyes, and felt another strand coat my face.

"Oh fuck Emma... I shouldn't want to cover your eighteen year old face in my cum..."

"Do it Daddy... I'm your horny little minx..."

"Emma..." His cum sprayed out, thicker, and then it slowed. I peeked an eye open, and Jax stood there with an aroused expression on his face.

"Jax... oh..."

"Need some help?" He didn't wait for me to respond, but just bent down onto the bed over my cunt and began to rub it with his fingers. "God, I at least want you to come on my fingers..."

"Ah!" My clit was sensitive, and every stroke of his fingers left me aching. "Pleeeeease..."

"You want it like this?"

"Ahh... it's... ugh..." I forgot my words as he sped up his motions, and I arched my back as he slid a finger in.

"Come for me Emma, come on Daddy's fingers..."

"Oh... Jax... I'm..." My head spun, and I could feel my body getting warmer. "Pl-please... I can't think..."

His fingers started to shake on my clit, and my cunt squirted a little bit. Jax laughed, a deep booming laugh, and then began to finger fuck me harder. My breaths turned shallow, my tits were high in the air, and soon I felt my body fading away as I let out a loud squeal, cumming all over Jax's hands.

"Don't stop! Don't stop! D- do- don't- Aaah!!!"

"Good girl Emma, good girl baby..."

"Ohh..." I came down from my orgasm, and saw Jax between my legs, licking my cum off his fingers. "That was so good..."

"Apparently it's better after a good fucking," he said with a smirk. "If I could get it up right now, you could bet that you'd be getting fucked by me all night..."

"I wouldn't mind that." I sat up and pushed back my hair, and I could see his eyes openly leering at me. "Or you looking at me like that, honestly..."

"Yeah," he replied, "I wouldn't mind looking at you like this all the time, but it's different... probably because my cum's all over you."

"Oh- oh!" I looked down, and laughed.

"Go for a shower, or swim or something. I don't mind, so long as my wife doesn't find out." Jax laughed, and I blushed. "I wish you could go around naked though, that'd make this holiday a lot more interesting."

"You like seeing me naked?" I said baitingly, fishing for a compliment.

"Well... there's your cute little tits for one, and your pretty ass for another. Your cunt's delicious looking, and... those thighs look thick enough to get off with?"

"Jax!" I giggled, and he rolled his eyes a little bit.

"Right, so if you're done making me give you compliments, I have a dinner I'm supposed to be preparing."

"Oh! I forgot about that..."

"Get dressed, and then come down as if you took an afternoon nap, okay?"

"Okay," I replied, crawling off the bed. "Can I give you a hug in the kitchen?"

"Can you at least pretend we didn't fuck?"

"Okay..." I pouted. "I'll just flash you occasionally then."

"Good girl. I mean..." I burst into laughter, and he frowned playfully. "Go!"

"Alright!" I ran out of the room, stopped to pick up my clothes as Jax let out a quiet laugh, and barely even noticed my father in the kitchen as I fled up the stairs to clean up.


12