Sex on the Retreat Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, come on in. I'm glad you want to meet, despite the retreat. We never really introduced ourselves. I'm Siv and this is my daughter Elise."

"Nice to meet you. I'm Anders. We only talked before about my short stories and stuff. I also missed the presentation. Nice to meet you."

"Come in. What would you like? We only have beer or wine to choose from. But there is white or red wine, although the white hasn't gotten cold yet. We missed putting it in the fridge."

"Beer will be great. Wine we can drink with the food later. I hope you are eating meat. I have some nice lamb chops that I am going to grill. I like lamb, maybe you noticed in my short story," he says and laughs a little.

"Yes, we noticed that and some other things too," says mom a little hesitantly.

I go and get beer and a bottle of red wine. I also like to drink beer, but I know that mom would rather have a glass of wine. We go out on the terrace, stand and look out over the water.

"It's soothing to look out over the sea, to be able to see really far, just to rest your eyes," I say as we stand there. "You've been here for a few days, I guess you've had your fill of the water."

"You never get that, at least not me," says Anders. "But now I also have two beautiful ladies to rest my eyes on. You'll have to excuse me, but I'm a bit of an observer, I love looking at women. And, if I may say so, you are perfect in that respect."

"In that respect," Mom asks. "How do you mean? As women or as people?"

"I don't know much about people yet, but as women. You have what women have, but more perfect. The movements, the shapes, the way of being. Forgive me for being too direct, but you are both extremely beautiful standing there with the sea in the background. If I could paint, I would like to do it now, a beautiful painting."

"We are quite ordinary, apart from the surroundings here. It's that which enchants. Well, cheers," I say, a bit distractedly.

"Cheers and thanks for the compliments," says mom, who still doesn't want to drop the discussion about your appearance. "I think you look good, a lovely man, looks like you work out a lot. Must say you have a beautiful body and it's nice that you want to show it off. I, we, like to not wear so many clothes when we are alone. I think it's nice to walk around as God made us."

"But mom, you're scaring Anders away. Take it easy."

"I don't mind," says Anders. "When I'm alone, I usually don't wear any clothes either, if the weather permits."

"Well, that settles it," says mom and unbuttons her top. Throws it on a chair. "Then you'll have to put up with at least me taking my clothes off." Then she steps out of her bottom as well.

Ohh, now she's standing there completely naked, not even a hair to hide. We waxed ourselves properly earlier. Should I take off my clothes too? That would be great. While I hesitate, I see Anders pulling off his swimming trunks. He slowly walks over and puts them on the chair. Now he is also completely naked. Not the least bit shy or uncomfortable either. I look at his body. It's well-shaped, narrow hips, no potbelly, maybe no six-pack, but otherwise very muscular. A little sinewy. The thighs look well-trained, probably runs or skis a lot. And, and.... He is also well hung. Not all soft, hangs a little to the left, PTL, as the tailor would say.

My turn to show. I slowly take off my bra. I want to make it a bit more sensual, without seeming too elaborate. I unbutton at the back. Let one shoulder strap fall down, exposing first one breast. Then the other. Take the bra and place it gently on the chair, bend over. I can feel how he looks at my breasts, hanging down a little as I lean forward. I have a natural C size, not small and not big. My areolas are quite light in color, a little knotty, but the nipples are a mixture of pink and brown and now stand straight out like two raspberries. I turn my back on Anders and start pulling down my pants. I have a pretty round butt. My ex was very fond of it. I want to show it off. I drop my pants, bend my knees to pick them up, which makes my butt really big, round, shapely and nice. Then I bend a little slightly forward to properly place the pants on the chair. I stand a little wide-legged and bend over. Now he can see it all.

While I take off my clothes, it has become completely silent, not even mom says anything. They must have appreciated my show. I turn around and walk casually up to them again. Take my beer glass and raise it.

"So, now we are introduced and a little more relaxed," I say to break the silence. "How long have you been writing short stories?"

"Ahhh, ohhhh, I must say that I was completely dumbfounded when first your mother and then you undressed. You are, if possible, even more beautiful now. Thank you, I appreciate it," says Anders.

"Mmm, I can see that," says mom and looks down at him. His manhood is now clearly visible. Standing almost completely straight out. It's long and it looks really thick. Almost like the guy at the pharmacy. He has become something of a yardstick now.

"Yeah, sorry, but consider it a compliment. Can't help it, always happens when I see beautiful women. Too bad it's not as obvious on you women, when you see something, you like."

"Don't worry," mom says, "we like what we see. You look very nice, sexy, I would say, especially when you point at us like that. And of course, it can be seen on us too, but a bit more subtle. Fluid that glistens a bit and, if you look closely, you can see that the labia become a bit more blood-filled. Yes, you can look, it's all right. I like men to look at me."

"Okay, mom, come to your senses. Take it easy. It's nice to have a beautiful man with a hard-on, I think so too, but let's be a bit more discreet. How long have you been writing short stories, Anders?"

"It's actually quite new. Only since last summer. It started when I chatted with a woman on dating site. She was 22 and I was an old man. We fantasized about seeing each other. There were many long fantasies. We both found it funny and exciting. Our conversation turned into the first short story, where we took turns telling the story of our first meeting. Lots of sex and lots of fantasy. Then there were a couple more on her theme. We lost contact, but I kept writing. Somewhat variable success."

"Exciting. Did you meet in real life? You and a young woman of 22. Must have been exciting."

"No, it didn't happen in real life, but I think we both wanted to. She was afraid that people would find out that she was on a sex chat site and met an old man. As she said, it's crazy."

"But tell me, how did you experience the short story," Anders continues.

"It was exciting, well written, I think. And both me and my daughter were visibly affected. Couldn't sit still, if you know what I mean ..."

"Oh dear, good. That's the point. It's supposed to be exciting and thrilling."

"What is it like to write like that? Are you affected by what you write?"

"Yes, I often get a hard-on, especially when things start to heat up and I realize where things are going. Often, I sit and write naked, which is the most comfortable way. The stories develop as I write, I don't know where they are going. So, yes, it is actually both exciting and erotic for me too."

I see how mom now looks intensively at Anders and how his penis, okay, cock, stands straight up where he sits, a little wide-legged. The scrotum hangs beautifully down between his thighs. Suddenly I get the urge to feel it. Weigh it in my hand. I bend over. I stretch out my hand with the palm up and get the scrotum in my hand. It feels really nice, heavy and a little soft. I feel the balls in the palm of my hand, so I squeeze them lightly. So nice. I am a scrotum girl. I want to hug and play with them, feel the balls inside and know that they are part of life, the origin of life. Then I take my hand, caress it slowly up the shaft of the cock. Hard and soft at the same time. Warm, thirsty. Can't get my hand around, he must be in the same class as the pharmacy guy, I think. The hand moves slowly, a little up and down. Then up over the glans. Takes it in the palm of my hand. A little sticky with sap. Anders just sits quietly in the meantime. He lets me explore his manhood.

"Sorry, couldn't resist. It looks so inviting," I mumble in a slightly horny voice.

"Mmm. Nice, really nice," Anders replies, also with a slightly hoarse voice now.

"Appetizer, main course and/or dessert, my mother says a little wonderingly. I have also wanted to feel it. It looks so good. What do you say, Elise? Starter or dessert? Lamb for the main course. In this case, I think you, my dear daughter, are the lamb. But what do you say, Anders? Do you want to have fun?"

"With two such fantastic women, it's a no-brainer. What man could say no? And as you can see, I'm more than ready. Can I feel you too? Or is it just you who should be in charge?"

"We're a bit dominant and like to take charge," says mom. "I hope that's okay. Come here, my boy. Stand in front of me. I want to taste what you have."

Anders gets up. The cock wobbles back and forth as he moves, a really beautiful sight and arousing. I want to keep touching it, feeling it in my hands. But he walks up to my mother. Stands in front of her. She kneels down, takes hold of the shaft and licks the head lightly. I see Anders sort of shudder, obviously enjoying it. She takes the glans into her mouth, sucks on it. Can't really see, but I guess she lets her tongue play with it in her mouth, around and behind, on the string there. Anders closes his eyes, fully enjoying it. I go forward, grab the scrotum and squeeze it softly. So nice in my hands. See how Anders grabs mom's breasts, the nipples and twists them between his fingers.

"Mmm, you taste good and nice when you touch my breasts. But now I want to see how you react," says mom and sits down on the chair. "Lie here on top of me, you've been a naughty boy, letting yourself be used by two women."

She lays him down over her legs. Almost like a pietà, but with his butt in the air. He has a nice ass, I say. Now it will probably become red and beautiful, like my father's usually is. Mom first caresses the buttocks slowly with her hands, feeling around to decide where to spank first. The first stroke with an open hand hit right on the left buttock. Then a similar one on the right. I hear Anders gasp. Was probably a little sharper than he thought. Now she moves the blows further up, almost on the back. Two or three on each side. Moving downwards and spanking the lower part of the buttocks. I crawl under mom. There I see his cock sticking down between her thighs. I grab it and suck in the glans.

Ohh, he's rock hard. I think the spanking is making him really horny. Sucks in as far as I can. Taste the juices now flowing from him. Hear how mom continues to spank him.

"Okay, that's enough." She says. "I hope you know how to behave now. That was probably the appetizer. We don't want you to go yet. But you must maintain your erection at all times. I think my daughter will take care of your cock, while you cook for us. So, off you go. Get the meat and start the grill! I'm hungry."

When mom is in that shape, there's no stopping, just doing what she says. It seems that Anders understands that too. He goes off, naked and with flaming buttocks, to get the meat. Comes back and starts getting the charcoal hot.

"Good, when you've got the coal going, come here. I want you to taste a little appetizer now. I want to be properly licked. Elise, you make sure his hard-on is equally hard at all times. You can do whatever you want, but make sure he doesn't squirt. We want that later!"

Mom sits down with her legs apart, her pussy fully open and her inner labia really shining bright red. Anders kneels between her legs and sticks out his tongue. Mom grabs his head and steers him where she wants. Now he is just a tool in her quest for satisfaction. I walk behind him, making sure he's on his knees, wanting to get at his balls and cock. I take a firm grip on the scrotum, squeeze it, it probably hurts and feels good. I myself think the feel of him is enormous, having a man in my hands, knowing that I have control over him. I look up and see that his cock stands straight and fine. The top of the glans is shiny, almost to the point of dripping onto the floor. I caress it with a finger and then suck it off. He tastes good. Can't wait to suck him off later. Very promising, who would have expected this on a retreat? I continue to have his scrotum and cock at my mercy while he increasingly loudly licks and also pulls my mom with three fingers. In and out, in and out. Hear that she whimpers with pleasure. I think she is actually approaching her second orgasm of the day.

"Ohhhh, yes, good God, yes. Don't stop, keep going. Ohhh, yes. Nowww, nowww, yes, more, keep going. Ohhhh," she moans. I see how her body shakes as the waves of orgasm wash over her.

"There, now you can continue with the food, she says after a while. And you, Elise, have your task! He must be hard and stiff. Give him a breast to suck on. That usually works on horny men. And for God's sake, make sure he doesn't burn himself on the barbeque, now that he has such a magnificent hard-on. We'll have more fun and enjoyment out of that."

I follow him over to the barbeque. Now the coals are really hot and glowing. I have a firm grip on his penis, bending it a little so it doesn't touch the grill, no accidents here! Anders takes the lamb chops, salts and peppers them and puts them on the barbeque. Then he goes over to a bag and takes out some vegetables, which he has already prepared. Good, he thinks for himself, we like that in men. As long as they don't get ideas and start thinking too much. Obedience is a virtue in our family, something that my father learned a long time ago and that both my mother and I have enjoyed over the years. And now it seems that we can get Anders too. It will be exciting to see how it goes.

I follow Anders around, when he does his chores and prepares dinner. All the time full control of his condition, okay hard-on, then. Can't deny that I enjoy feeling him in my hands. Jerk off a little now and then. A little caress over the glans and hug the scrotum. Such a nice scrotum, really huggable. And the cock, also absolutely fantastic. I think he would like to get more attention and pleasure, but now it's just a matter of holding out. I stand in front of him, want him to feel my body against his, tease him a little, while I get to experience his long cock. Sniffing my pussy, not getting in, not yet! He caresses my breasts. What fists he has, I ask him to squeeze my breasts, I want to feel how he handles them like a man. He has talent, very promising. Although both my mother and I are dominant, we want a man to be able to help himself at the same time, but on our terms. But now we are going to eat.

We sit around the small table on the terrace. The sun has set, and a warm caressing evening embraces us as we sit naked. The cutlets taste wonderful, and the salad is really fresh. We eat and discuss around women and men, their sexuality and what is most erotic.

"The best are men who have a twinkle in their eyes, a little mischievous look in their eyes, but who also know their place. Can show off and behave, but not be too pushy, make himself too big. Then he has to show that he wants to satisfy me, that he likes what I have to offer," says mom.

"I am also dominant, but not as a mother. I also want to feel the man's firm hand on me, I like pain, it actually makes me really horny."

"Mmm, what women," says Anders. "It's an honor to get to know you. I have no problem being both dominant and submissive. It's the role play that's the exciting part. And so far, I think the evening has been fantastic."

When we sit and eat, we can't see if he still has an erection, so at regular intervals we touch him with our hands and, if necessary, give him a little jerk. We caress the glans and pick up the accumulated juice. We lick it off loudly. To keep us all on our toes, Mom asks me to tell her again about the boy who went to buy condoms. I do so, perhaps embroidering a little extra and emphasizing the feel of his big cock. Anders is pretty much of the same caliber, but to create a little more submissiveness, I exaggerate the boy's equipment and also how I experienced it. Anders looks both horny and a little insecure after hearing the whole story. He asks if he can use it in one of his future short stories. After some thought, I reply that it's probably okay, but that he can't use our names or the location of the pharmacy. He promises that it will be anonymous.

When the food is finished and still have some wine left, my mother and I get up.

"Now it's time for dessert, especially for Elise who almost missed the appetizer. What do you want to do, Elise?"

"I've been thinking about it. It's hard to match the guy at the pharmacy, but I want to see what his dick is like. But first, I want to slap and suck. I've been sneaking tastes from time to time, but now I want to get him into my mouth."

I ask him to push out his chair. The cock stands straight up, so wonderfully big and hard. I bend down and lick the head. Mmm, tastes really good. I open my lips and suck in the glans between them. Pull the head up and down, tease him, notice that he likes it. Takes him further into my mouth. When he puts his hands on my head to steer, I stand up.

"You just sit still and receive. I control this. No hands nothing. If you want, you can grab my breasts and squeeze them and the nipples, it makes me horny."

"Ohh, sorry miss, won't do that again."

Now I see he is ready for some more stimulation. I suck in the glans and play with my tongue, around, over and a bit more intensely on the backside. He has a firm grip on my breasts, so nice. Takes one of the nipples and starts kneading it. I think he wants to test how much I can handle. More than he thinks that much I know. I feel him start to twitch and tense up. I have to stop this treatment; I really don't want him to spray yet. I take him out of my mouth and pinch him, hard, with my fingers just below the glans. After a little while he softens, the danger is over. But it's time to get him hard again. I wait a little while and then start licking and sucking again.

After a while, when he is really hard, I tell him to lie down on the sun bed, on his back. With his cock straight up. I walk around and look at him, I really like what I see. Now it's time to get him inside me. But first, I want to play with him a little and go in and get a pair of tweezers. I walk up to him, caress his chest, lightly caress his cock, which wobbles back and forth when I touch it. Such a lovely sight. Take the tweezers and grab one of his nipples. Pretty sharp tweezers and I pinch it hard. He was not prepared for that. I see that it hurts, but not a word comes out of his mouth. I take hold again, firmly, and pull the nipple out, as far as I can without losing my grip. Now he is crying. Mmm, so nice to see.

In the meantime, mom has come out and is now jerking him off a little lightly. Stimulation and pain, at the same time, such a nice combination. He turns around, not knowing where to go, when I attack his other nipple as well. Great that men also have such delicate and sensitive nipples.

Too bad I don't have any big pliers with me, otherwise I would have played a little more with his balls, love to see the man writhing, and don't want to admit that it hurts. Interesting to see where the pain threshold is. Men normally have a much lower threshold than women, but it varies a lot. However, they very rarely want to admit that it hurts. Takes the scrotum in my hand, instead, and squeezes it. Then he twitches, mmm, nice reaction.

"That's good. I think you felt and appreciated it," I say and squeeze once more.