Sex on the Retreat Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He tries to remove my hands, but I keep my scrotum in an iron grip, maybe fifteen seconds. Then I let go. I jerk his cock a little.

"Good boy, I say. Now I think it's time to mount you. See how you are, see if you can fill me up. You absolutely must not come. When you feel it getting close, you must tell me. Then we'll pause for a moment. If you come before you get permission, you will be punished severely. You have felt the power of my hands and I have more to give.

That done, I climb up and straddle him. Aiming the cock at my now soaking wet pussy. Slowly sinking down on him. He is probably at least 18 cm and rough, so wonderfully rough. Slowly I sink down. Resting a little when he is at the bottom, just want to enjoy this lovely man and not least the cock. So wonderful to feel it in there. Feel how it pulsates with the blood. Slowly I lift myself up and push down again. The feeling when he rubs against the pussy walls. I get up and sit down a little faster. I lean forward, wanting the shaft to rub against my clitoris, and also give him access to my breasts.

"Squeeze the breasts, squeeze hard," I hiss. Now I'm really horny. I just want to come, get a proper orgasm from this fantastic cock.

He is at least as big, I notice, as the guy at the pharmacy. And here we have much better opportunities to really fuck, to fuck properly. Now I want him to take me properly. I get off, get on all fours in the grass.

"Ride me now, I want you to drive hard inside me. But you absolutely must not come, squirt. Stop before you do it. My ass and pussy are yours now, you can treat me like your whore, like your property."

This is a position that I love, to be properly put on, fucked, spanked, without mercy. Also knowing that I am the one in charge and he does what I command. He puts his cock against my pussy and pushes himself in at once. I am so wet that there is no problem. So amazing to be so fulfilled, and feel that warm living thing deep inside me. Ahhh, he spanked me.

"Ohhh," I whimper. "Keep going! Fuck me, spank me. Hard, again!" I command.

"Now you'll get what you want, bitch." I hear him say.

He gives me several more spanks on the buttocks while pumping hard in and out of me. Now I'm really dripping and feel that I'm getting closer. Then he stops, pulls out.

"I have to rest, otherwise I'll cum in a minute," he says.

Why don't I let him come, so I can come too, I think. It's a pain to be so close and then he stops. Does he do it on purpose?

"Go on, you bastard. Keep fucking, but keep your mouth shut and don't you squirt. I want to come now. When you feel me coming, I want you to unleash all the energy and power you have left. Whip me and come deep inside me. Do you understand?"

"Yes, madam," he says and drives his cock into me again.

Mmm, so nice. That's where the cock should be. Deep inside me. Stimulate me, get me to the highest heights. He spanks me hard; it gets me over the cliff. My cunt begins to spasm, my body writhing in orgasm. I scream, moan. If he had been anywhere near my mouth, I would have bitten him. How wonderful. The orgasm washes over me in wave after wave, there is no end. He continues to fuck and spank me. Then I feel his cock getting really rough in me, starts twitching slightly, his movements become jerkier and then he sprays like the worst fireman. Several times. Was probably really pent-up need. So nice to be filled first by the cock and then by everything he squirts into me.

After a while he gets off me, I collapse in a heap. My breathing has not calmed down completely. It feels like after a marathon. But so nice, what complete satisfaction.

"You were amazing to watch and hear. How wonderful," says mom. "Tomorrow, I want to have my share, to be fulfilled. I want to play with you, Anders, because I can, can't I? Elise is good, but I think you will appreciate an older woman's experience and technique. But now I think we'll stop for today. We have to manage, not just tomorrow but several more days. Don't want to wear you out, Anders, prematurely."

"A completely surprising evening, very instructive and fantastic in every way. Ladies, I can only simply say thank you for an outstanding experience. If this is just the beginning, I am really looking forward to tomorrow and the rest of my stay here. I, and especially my little buddy, need to rest if we are going to make it. I also need to make some notes for a future short story."

With that, we all wished each other good night and hugged each other. Anders picked up his swimming trunks and went out into the night to his own house. Mom and I, we sat up for quite a while and cuddled. Talked about the day and what we had done. We also talked a bit about tomorrow, we have to plan a bit. The plans made us a little wet and we crawled into bed together. Helped each other to another nice moment and then we slept well.