Sex on the Retreat Pt. 03

Story Info
Mother and daughter tease two elderly men to perform.
4.7k words
4.27
2.5k
4
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/17/2023
Created 09/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nilsr
Nilsr
53 Followers

At the retreat, supper day two

Please read the first parts to understand the story. My name is Elise, 40, and I am on a retreat with my mother, Siv, 65. Yesterday we met Anders, who also lives here. He writes erotic short stories and both my mother, and I were strongly affected when we read one of his short stories. It "degenerated" into a fantastic evening. This morning when I went to the restaurant for lunch, I saw Anders sunbathing. I wanted to give him a nice massage. When he turned around, I discovered that it was a completely different man. His name was Gustav, and he was getting a more intimate massage.

Mom and I are sitting on our terrace and sunbathing. It is a lovely day and what a fantastic place! We can really relax here. The sun is shining from a cloudless sky. We hear some insects buzzing and the occasional bird. Otherwise, a nice quiet day.

When I came home from my breakfast, I told my mom what happened, about my mistake. She appreciated it, thought it was hilarious. Now we're just chatting about yesterday with Anders. I wonder if he dares to meet us again. We are a bit dominant and really took advantage of him. I go upstairs to get something to drink.

"Would you like something?" I ask mom.

"Yes, please, but only water. There's a bottle in the fridge," she replies.

On my way to the kitchen, I hear a knock on the door. Oh dear, we are completely naked when we sunbathe. I walk up and ask who it is.

"Hi, it's just me, Anders. Wondering how you are?"

He has seen both of us naked, so I open the door.

"Ta da!" I say and stand up a little challenging. Anders looks at me wide-eyed but doesn't seem particularly shocked. However, he is only wearing a pair of swimming trunks.

"Come in, we're sitting on the terrace and sunbathing. I was just going to get some water. Would you like a glass too?" I ask.

Anders enters and closes the door behind him.

"Thank you, I need some liquid today," he says and goes out onto the terrace.

He walks over to my mother and hugs her.

"What amazing women you are. You're like nymphs and it's wonderful to rest my tired eyes on two such women. I started writing again yesterday when I left you. Had to document a bit, gave a lot of inspiration. The best short stories are based on reality and experienced material. Yesterday I got a lot," says Anders. He then turns to me when I come out with a water bottle and glass. "I wrote down your story about the guy who bought condoms. I hope you don't mind if I publish it as my own short story."

"Feel free to use it. But mask it a bit by changing the location and name. I don't want anyone to be able to identify me," I reply.

"Don't worry, of course I do. But I came over to ask if you want to have dinner with me tonight. I was out shopping, so now it's my turn to invite you. I also bought some wine; I think we have everything. But I couldn't find any condoms, the woman in the shop didn't want to help me try their collection," he laughs.

"Good thing, none of us like condoms, it takes away some of the pleasure. Otherwise, I know someone who is good at helping you try them on, so you'll find the right size," mom giggles. "But sit down for a while, if you like. We're just making small talk. And take off your clothes if you want to stay," she says, eyeing his swimming trunks.

"Just for a short while, and then I have some things to do before you come. Six o'clock?" asks Anders, removing his swimming trunks, sitting down in a chair. He sits a little wide-legged and we see his lovely manhood, which hangs a little between his legs. It looks big, even in this state, and his scrotum hangs so nicely behind, I can see how one ball seems heavier than its mate. I want to go over and hug it. But not now. That's for later. Now I can just enjoy the sight. I also see how Anders watches both me and my mom. I think he also wants to feel and squeeze....

"Tell me what you're writing," my mom asks.

"I don't want to do that until I have something I'm happy with. But I can reveal that it involves two dominant women seducing a helpless older man and almost killing him through their activities. I will see if it ends with an ambulance ride to the emergency room." Then he stands up "I'm leaving you, see you at six. Welcome!" he says and walks a away.

We talk a bit about what to do with him tonight but decide that we'll just have to see how it develops.

"Shouldn't I at least bring some tools that we can have fun with?" my mom asks.

"Yes, we do. And some wax patches. I thought he was a bit hairy, especially on his scrotum. Mmm, it will be fun to pull them off and see how he reacts," I reply. Then we settle down again.

A quarter to six, we get up and dress a little. I take a nice little lace bra and a pair of minimal panties. Not very comfortable, but they are not meant to be worn, but to be taken off. Mom puts on some more proper, but still very sexy underwear. On top, we just each take a slip, which reveals more than it hides. This is going to be fun.

When it is six o'clock, we knock on his door. Anders opens it and responds with a "Ta da!". He is completely naked.

"I thought I would return the favour. But I see that you are dressed, maybe I should put something on too".

"Seldom, son", laughs mom, puts a palm in his chest and takes him aside, then goes inside. I follow. "We want you just like that, naked, cooking, serving and eating. We want to enjoy, not only the food and wine, but also having you to look at, touch and tease".

When we reach the terrace, we see that there is another man sitting there. When he stands up, he is just as naked. He looks a bit embarrassed and stammers "Gustav, thought we would all be nudists. But we've already met," he says, looking at me. "Thanks for the massage, and I lost my swimming trunks, now I will have to be like this".

"Siv, and this is my daughter Elise," Mom introduces us. "Well now we have two magnificent specimens that can accommodate us and really make us enjoy this and that. But we keep our clothes on, we are still ladies and don't undress for just anyone."

Anders comes out with a glass of sparkling wine for each of us. We sip a little, taste good. While we chat about what we think it is like here at the retreat, I can study both Anders and Gustav. For being quite old, they look good, safe and sound is probably the correct expression. We explored Anders in depth yesterday, and Gustav I unknowingly played with this morning. I think Gustav is slightly younger than Anders, maybe around 70, only five years older than my mom. I see that she also looks at Gustav with interest.

"Dinner today will consist of lamb, a couple of really nice pieces. And it's perfect when I see you ladies," Anders jokes. "The grill is lit and almost ready to start cooking. I've made a salad to go with the meat; I think it's more appropriate in this weather than potatoes. When I was shopping, I found an exciting red wine, which I hope will go well with it. As I said, drink the bubbly now, and we'll be eating soon."

"That sounds delicious. Really looking forward to eating, I'm hungry, both for this and that," I say and wink at the men. I see now that they are not unaffected by the situation, it must be exciting to walk around naked and show off.

After a while and when we felt the wonderful smell from the barbecue, Anders says "here you go, now it's ready. Imagine that you two ladies sit opposite each other, and we men sit between you."

We sit down on the chairs that Anders shows us.

"Now we want to have real attention from our two naked waiters. And we want to be able to help ourselves to everything during the meal." My mother is really into it, is probably a bit wet, I would think. So am I, the situation is a bit bizarre but fiercely erotic to have two old men, naked with hard-ons, looking after us. I think I will touch them when they serve us. When Gustav comes out and starts pouring the red wine into my glass, I take one hand and touch his penis lightly. It is veiny and nice, I got acquainted with it this morning and it is not any worse now. Small droplets at the front of the glans. Pick it up with a finger and then lick it off. Mmm, good. Goes well with the wine. When Anders comes with the meat, I repeat the procedure. His dick is slightly larger, both longer and rougher, but about as veiny. He also has drops that come out. I taste it too. Slightly different taste. Anders is a little saltier. Have never had a tasting of juices and been able to compare.

"Mom, you have to taste what Anders and Gustav excrete. Good and interesting! They offer freshly squeezed but with wonderful mature flavours. I think this meal will contain many different taste experiences. Maybe we should ask them to provide the dressing for the salad. We can milk them".

"Interesting idea, but no. Keep in mind that they are older, will not be able to perform too many times. For now, I just want two horny old men to look at and play with," Mom replies.

And so, it is. We all sit around the table. We toast each other and begin to eat. From time to time, I let my left hand explore Anders. He has a magnificent stand, almost lifting the table. After a while, my right hand makes another discovery, feeling Gustav's fine penis. It also stands straight up. His glans is a bit sticky and nice to caress with my fingertips. When I do that, I see a big smile on his face, and he finds it hard to continue talking. He leans back, pleasurably. Lovely, but must be careful, he had an ejaculation this morning and I don't know how much he can perform in a day. Old men have their limitations, but that is outweighed by their experience and willingness to satisfy. And he owes me after this morning.

Sometimes mine and my mother's hands meet, when we go on our explorations at the same time. Then we work together on the object we have our hands on now. I also like to grab their scrotums and give them an extra squeeze from time to time. See how they react. Probably both painful and at the same time a bit shamefully forbidden.

"Guys," Mom says, as the meal draws to a close, "have you planned any dessert?"

"Of course, not", Anders replies, "I thought you would be responsible for that".

"Before that happens, we have a little hygiene problem. It's not nice to have hairs in your food," I say. "Let's take care of that first. Once you have cleared the table, you can sit on the it in front of me and mom, and we will make sure you are as clean and smooth as you were when born".

The men set the table, keeping the glasses and wine on the table, but placing it more in the middle. Meanwhile, Mom has taken out her bag of wax and tools. Let's have some fun.

Anders sits down in front of mom and Gustav in front of me. Hmm, why did I get the smaller one? Okay, it doesn't really matter, hihi. Gustav sits there in front of me, I spread his legs, so he sits wide-legged. I inspect his organ. Looks nice, hard, and firm. He has been hard for a while now. I wonder what it feels like to be horny and to be stroked from time to time, but not to come? His scrotum hangs so nicely straight down. As I said before, men's balls are really my thing. I am a real scrotum girl. Now I take Gustav's scrotum in one hand, weigh it, feel the weight and the balls inside. Give it a little squeeze. Mmm, nice. But a little too hairy. I take out a wax patch and attach it to the scrotum. Then I pull it off with a quick jerk. The hair follows and there's a half-stifled scream from Gustav. He probably hasn't been through this before. I repeat the procedure several times until the entire scrotum is completely free of straws. Then I grab the cock and continue it, then around it. Each time I remove the patch, it seems that he is equally unprepared. Men can't handle pain in the same way as women, that's obvious. I hear the same sounds from across the table.

However, it doesn't seem that the pain affects their boners. The cocks, perhaps i the right term, stand like flagpoles straight up all the time and with a small trickle of juice. Every now and then I take some of the juice and smear it on the glans, massage it in a bit, just a little bit, I don't want him to come. Now we have just started. "Mom, give me the tweezers. Gustav here has a couple of nipples that need treating," I say.

Mom digs through her things and holds up a pair of tweezers with a slanted grip. "This will be great," I say and take it. Now I stand up between Gustav's legs, which are still spread apart. I feel his stiff member against my stomach, but don't care about it. Bring the tweezers to his right nipple. Squeeze it. Looks at the grimace he makes. Squeeze a little harder and slowly pull out the nipple. "How does it feel? Try to describe how it feels, not just in the mole, but in the rest of your body," I tell him. I see that both mom and Anders are now following us intensely.

"Pain, it hurts. But at the same time strangely agitated. The pain goes both up in the head, but above all it rushes down to the navel and cock. Probably makes me hornier. Painful and, no, not nice, but exciting", Gustav moans.

"Mom, give me a paper clip, no, give me two at once". Mom searches and comes up with two paper clips, a larger model with a strong spring, and gives them to me. I take one. I attach it to the right nipple, which I just abused. I make sure to pinch it a little extra so that it is firmly attached.

"Now the pain I just had is more constant, aching down the body, but not so much upwards", Gustav tries to describe the feeling. I now take the tweezers and do the same procedure with his left, and then finish with the paper clip. Now he has two clips, one on each nipple. Looking a little white in the face, or at least paler, and with a grimace on his face. To complete it, I now take a firm grip on his scrotum. "Tell me where it hurts, the most", I tell him while I now squeeze my hand around the scrotum, around his balls.

"Oh yeah, ohhh, in the scrotum! But also rushing down into the cock and scrotum. Ouch, stop", he whines and starts trying to remove my hands from his balls.

"Okay," I say. "Now I know your limits. And it has made me really wet, such nice reactions. I really want to explore your pain threshold more. Now you can rest a bit. Now I want some attention. Maybe mom too?". I see mom nodding.

"Now we want you to seduce us. Very slowly and carefully. How you do it is up to each of you, but it should be gentle and slow, I want to enjoy it all the way. And you must not enter us or come at all. I want you to be ready all the time", says mom and I nod in agreement. "Is it okay, Elise, if we swap now for a while? I want to play a little with Gustav too".

"Of course, and we had some fun with Anders yesterday, I'd like to repeat it and see what he can do as a lover", I reply. Anders walks up to me. And I see that Gustav removes his paper clips, jumps down from the table, and walks up to mom. His cock is swaying nicely back and forth. It hasn't slackened from the treatment. Anders, on the other hand, now has a slightly flaccid thing hanging between his legs. Well, let's see if it rises when he now gets to help himself to me.

Anders comes forward and holds out his arms, I gladly crawl into his open arms. Nice to feel his embrace. We stand close. I feel something happening again, something starts to grow a little, become hard. Anders raises his hands, holds my head, and slowly kisses my lips. For a man, he has soft lips. Beautiful. The kiss becomes a little more intense, kissing with a more open mouth. Then he breaks. Starts kissing me on my neck, in the neck and then up towards my ears and finally my eyes. Light little kisses. Really sensitive. Returns to the mouth, now with his head tilted, seeking my open mouth. Our lips meet, first half open then increasingly open and sucking. I feel his tongue, finding its way into my mouth, looking for my tongue. Do not know how long we stand and make out with our tongues playing, but so nice. He tastes good with wine and food. And freons. I was wet before, but now I'm getting more and more wet. My whole body tingles.

After a while I feel his hands slowly trying to lift my sun dress. Pulling it up over my head, until I stand there in my lace bra and tiny panties. His hands caress my back. Slowly and delicately, so nice. Down to my butt. I tense my butt muscles, wanting him to feel that it is firm and round. Caressing slowly at first, back and forth, then taking a firm grip and squeezing my butt. Wow, that was a bit unexpected, but it's great to feel a man taking advantage of my butt.

The hands continue to explore me. Buttocks, back, now over my stomach and up towards my breasts. Coming from underneath up onto my breasts. Lifting them up under the bra. Caressing his way up over their curve and back. Mmm, he is dexterous, unbuttoning the bra with no problem. Takes it off and throws it rather carelessly over my shoulder. Now he caresses me up between my breasts, massaging the space between and a little above. Nice, no one has previously devoted themselves to these parts. Feels so good. His hands continue with slow caressing movements around my breasts, never on them. Now it's all over me. I want him to grab my tits firmly. I want to feel his hands squeezing them.

While I am being tenderly stroked, too tenderly, I see that Gustav has now freed mom from all her clothes and has his head tucked between her thighs. Looks so nice. I get even more impatient with Anders' slow caresses. He starts approaching my breasts. I pinch his balls a little extra to signal that it's nice. I rub a little too, to show that I want him to move on. I start caressing him over his back and down to his butt. For an older man, he has a fantastic ass and now his cock is at full attention. I feel it against my stomach.

Anders takes me by the hand, leads me over to a garden sofa. Sits down on it and kisses me wonderfully again. He takes a hand and starts caressing one of my breasts. Bends down and sucks the other one into his mouth. Finally, what I expected, how nice he uses his tongue. Circles around the nipple while he now has the other breast in his whole hand. Ohhhh, so nice, so wonderful to feel his treatment. Looking with my hands for his hard cock. I find it and jerk him off slowly. Now he switches breasts, starts sucking the other one and nibbles the nipple. The teeth grind just enough to tease my stiff buds.

Anders' one hand makes its way down my stomach. A finger finds its way into my navel. It was a new sensation. Not unpleasant, in fact, tinglingly good. His hand is right at the edge of the panty. What is he going to do now? Should I lift my buttocks? Or does he want to feel the outside first? Yes, he does, feels the outside, over the venus mountain and down into the groin. Caresses slowly, as slowly as he did before. I can't sit still, I'm now so horny that I just want him to grab my whole pussy, caressing outside, caressing inside, pulling me, and rubbing my love button. But he moves slowly, teasingly slowly, over the fabric of the panties. Feels my moisture through the fabric. Poking the panties, a little to the side, a finger finds its way in. Ohhhh, finally, yes, more! Slowly he caresses my slit with his fingertip. Carefully avoiding the clitoris. For a long time, he only caresses up and down between my outer labia. Apparently, he wants to make sure he's got it right?

After a long time, subjectively speaking, he finally grabs my panties and starts pulling them down. I lift my butt a little, wanting him to get this garment off me. I want him to take possession of my pussy. The panties are off, I kick a little with my feet to get rid of them. Anders slides down, places his nose against my womb. Breathe in and... and slowly blow on my clitoris. Ahhh, so nice, so teasingly nice. It completely shakes me, and I probably drip a lot on the floor.

Nilsr
Nilsr
53 Followers
12