Sex on the Retreat Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tongue, Anders, use your tongue for fuck's sake, I want to scream. And it's like he hears me. The tongue gently licks up from the perineum, through the slit and up to the clitoris, but stops just short of it. Circles around it. Oh, what a teasing man! But so wonderful!

Now he bends down again, tips his tongue, and enters further into my willing womb. Parts my outer lips and licks the inner ones. Up and then down again. How many times? No idea, I just enjoy it. Has he forgotten his hands? No, he has them under my butt, squeezing it. He moves a hand forward. Grabs my right outer labia and massages it slowly between his fingers. He does the same with the left one. How wonderful can it be?

Separate the outer ones and now get hold of the inner labia. Hold first one, then the other between your thumb and forefinger. Pull his fingers up and down, pull the labia outwards a little, rub them between his fingers. I think I'm going to burst into atoms, it feels so good. And wet, wet, rivers flow out of me. Finally, two, no, three fingers enter my waiting vagina. Penetrating as far as they can and slowly starting to fuck me. He turns his hand, so that the fingertips point up towards me and bends the fingertips. Scratches me in there, right where it's most enjoyable. Ohh, I come, I come, the whole vagina starts to spasm. So nice when he stimulates right there. Can't hold back! The feeling increases, I don't know what I'm doing, the body is now on its own, I can't do anything, just go with it. Going into a wonderful orgasm, a vagina orgasm. Am I squirting? Yes, feels like I'm peeing, think Anders was sprayed as if by a fountain. How nice!

I must breathe out, but he just keeps going. Continues to pull me and now with his mouth and tongue on my clitoris, treats my love button in a way I have not experienced before. One orgasm fade and the next, now from the clitoris, starts to build up. Feels even stronger anyway. Yes, and now I come in both my pussy and clit at the same time. My body shakes, my head is thrown backwards, straight into the backrest. My eyes go black, the sky opens up, my body convulses, and everything goes black.

When I open my eyes again, how long was I gone? I see Anders with a big smile. He still has one hand in me, and his face is looking up between my legs. Looks like he has just taken a shower, he is completely soaked. Was it me? Did I spray him that much? Now he stands up, comes up with his mouth and kisses me. Feeling my own taste in the kiss. So sexy. And I both see and feel that Anders still has a fantastic hard-on, a hard cock. Now I want it, now I want to fuck!

I pull him up over me. But he just shakes his head. Grabs me and puts me on all fours on the couch. Puts himself behind. Ouch, what was that? Did he hit me on the butt? Yes, and then I feel his cock penetrating me, all at once. Breathless, but still standing. It's good to feel it inside me. He's big, I can feel it. Big and so wonderful. I start humping his cock and Anders joins in. He pulls it out almost completely and then forcefully pushes himself into me, as far as he can go. His scrotum slams against my thighs. Again, and again. Again, and again. Many times. The pace increases and I feel him reach out a hand and squeeze one of my tits. No longer gently, now with pent-up horniness and almost fury. Pinching my nipple, as I did with Gustav's earlier, screwing it, pulling it. His other hand is on my ass, slapping it sometimes, almost as if I were a horse and needed the whip to gallop faster.

Is that possible? It feels like his cock is growing as he fucks me. My pussy muscles are squeezing it and it's getting bigger, rougher, it feels like. Now it's just Anders humping at a frenetic pace. Building up what needs to happen. And it does build up in me too, the third is on its way. I start squeezing his cock, and there he comes. Filling me with long, sweet spurts, barely feeling it more than subconsciously because my own orgasm has now taken over and is riding me, just like Anders just did. Still does! He pumps in and out, still big, rough, and hard. There, now he takes it slower. So nice to be fucked through the whole orgasm. Want to keep him in me for a long, long time. Feeling that wonderful cock there in my pussy. Feeling it getting more and more flaccid, but still resting in my womb. Oh, if it could last forever!

Finally, he pulls out of me. Now the cock hangs like a spent worm, or rather snail, as slimy and thick as the worst sort of snail. No, that's not a nice comparison! Like a wonderful, fantastic cock that has done its job.

I turn around, stand up and give Anders a warm hug and a deep kiss. Says a little shyly "Thank you, it was fantastic. Thank you!" Can't avoid adding "but you could have saved your energy, I want to fuck more". Then we laugh, hug each other, and just enjoy. See that Gustav and mom have also come to, what I think, a happy ending, squirt!

12