Sex on the Rocks

Story Info
A rocky beach fantasy becomes a reality.
6.6k words
4.5
9.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Living in Maine, Elizabeth loved to spend her free days at some of the smaller beaches that dotted the coast near her home. One of her favorite beaches was a small rocky beach about 30 minutes from her house. The shoreline wasn't sandy, but instead covered in smooth, polished rocks. As the waves rolled in over them, the water made a bubbling sound that was soothing and instantly calming. Like many Maine beaches, this one also had huge rocks and boulders jutting from the shore out into the water; rocks that have been weathered and eroded over millions of years but still stand strong, as if they're holding back the land from the sea. Seemingly piled haphazardly on one another, they formed little natural alcoves, seats, tidal pools and hidden spaces. At high tide or on stormy days, the waves would pound into these rocks sending water jutting high into the air and Elizabeth loved to watch the water as it exploded into the air. She'd often come down here to climb around on the rocks, collect rocks, explore the tide pools and just sit and relax, taking in the view and the salt air.

---------

"I'm having an early dinner with my girlfriends tonight, but then I'm free after. Wanna meet up in the middle?" Elizabeth texted Kyle one Sunday afternoon.

"Sure thing! Same place we met last time?" he responded.

"Yep, Home Depot parking lot. 7:00?" she replied.

"Works for me. See you then!"

Elizabeth and Kyle lived about an hour apart, but Elizabeth always made the drive down to Kyle's since he lived alone. She, on the other hand, had her kid and ex (yes, her ex) in her house which complicated things. It was definitely easier this way, but made for long, sleepy drives back home for Elizabeth.

So, a few weeks back, they had decided to meet up in the middle...which happened to be at a Home Depot. That evening, after connecting at the Home Depot, they eventually made their way to a nearby boat launch parking lot after it was dark and had another fuckfest in his truck - even hotter and steamier than their first date truck-fuck. This evening, Elizabeth expected nothing different.

She and Kyle had been having a hot and passionate relationship for a few months now. They had met online and since their first date, they'd been having wild and crazy sex anytime they were together - all over his house, in his truck, on his kitchen counter, in the woods on his 4-wheeler, in his shower - they'd be going at it like rabbits with seemingly no end to their sexual desire for one another.

-----

With warmer weather finally making its appearance in Maine, Elizabeth was happy to be breaking into her spring wardrobe. For her dinner with the gals and later date with Kyle, she decided on a little mini denim skirt with an open weave summery-sweater over a tank-top, and a pair of sandals. Her skirt hit a few inches above her knees and she wondered if it was too much (or rather too little) for a woman in her early 40's. But having recently lost about 20 pounds and with a raging libido, she was feeling sexy and confident these days.

Dinner with the gals was great and they shared a lot of laughs. With all of her friends happily married, Elizabeth was the odd singleton among them and they seemed both intrigued and curious about her dating life, but also somewhat uninterested at times. So, Elizabeth had shared some details of her dates with Kyle...but definitely not everything.

As dinner with the gals was wrapping up, she excused herself to the bathroom and slipped off her panties, figuring Kyle would delight in that surprise.

Returning back to the table, she wondered aloud to her friends, "Is this skirt too short for me?" as she smoothed her hands over the skirt.

"Not for where you're headed tonight," one of them jokingly said to her.

Elizabeth laughed and gathered her purse. "Damn right," she said. "And on that note, sorry I gotta scoot early, but I've got a date waiting for me. See you all later!" she added with a little glimmer in her eye.

"Have fun," they said back to her with winks and smirks on their faces.

Elizabeth made the drive down to the Home Depot in no time and ran into the store to freshen up in the restroom. On her way out, Kyle was just pulling into the parking lot. He pulled up and stopped to let her in.

"Ahh, so you were the hot chick in the skirt that I saw when I pulled in," he teased as she climbed into his truck. She laughed and they came together for a brief kiss.

"So, where should we go?" he asked as he made his way toward the traffic light exiting the parking lot.

"Ever been down to the rocky beach near here?" she asked him.

"No, I don't think so," he said, shaking his head "...let's go check it out." he added.

"Great! It's one of my favorite places," she replied.

She gave him directions to the beach which was about 15 minutes away, passing the boat launch where they had their hot truck-fuck just a few weeks prior. They arrived at the beach area and parked along the street in front of some nice waterfront homes. They exited his truck and made their way down to the beach, hand in hand, smiling and talking about what they'd both been up to that day.

Despite it being one of the first warm days of the season, there was no one else at the beach. They had the whole place seemingly to themselves. They walked over the smooth, small rocks that coated the beach and then Elizabeth slipped off her sandals so she could walk on the large rocks easier. The two climbed up onto the rocks and started making their way towards the top of the rocks. The rocks were big enough and spaced close enough apart that Elizabeth could easily move about them in her skirt but Kyle still gave her his hand as they traversed the large boulders. They stopped on one of the rocks near the top and took in the view together, their arms wrapped around each other, and leaned in for a long kiss.

"Isn't this such a cool beach?" Elizabeth asked Kyle as they pulled apart.

"Yeah it really is. I'm surprised I've never been here before."

They walked around on the rocks a little longer, just soaking in the view and the fresh ocean breeze, before taking a seat on one of the rocks. The two of them sat there next to each other, legs dangling off the side of the rock, talking, smiling, and exchanging kisses every so often.

Even as the sun was beginning it's decent, it was still pretty bright out, but the ocean breeze was making it a little chillier though. Elizabeth's bare legs were starting to break out in goosebumps.

"Brrrrr, it's getting a little chilly," she remarked, running her hands along her arms to try to warm herself up a bit.

Kyle started rubbing his hands down her legs, bringing some warmth from his hands to her body. He then hopped down to the rock that was a few feet below them and turned to face Elizabeth, standing in between her legs. He rubbed both his hands along her thighs up towards the hem of her skirt to warm her up. Then he moved his hands underneath her skirt and then back down towards her knees. As his hands made another pass up her legs and under her skirt, he reached all the way to the top of her thighs and his fingers felt around for her panties. Not finding any, he looked up at her and raised his eyebrows in a playful manner.

"Figured I didn't need any," she answered his unasked question with a little smirk and a flirtatious look in her eyes.

Kyle then started exploring her with his fingers. Finding her wet and aroused, he pressed one of his fingers easily into her opening and then slid it back out and rubbed it along her pussy lips and towards her clit. He repeated over and over and Elizabeth let out a soft moan every time his fingers made this journey along her body. Their eyes met and Elizabeth bit her lip as he continued fingering her.

"Oh my god, that feels soooo good," she whispered to him.

He smiled back at her. Here they were, two grown adults, on a public beach, still bright as day out, and Elizabeth was openly getting finger fucked. The thrill of being seen or getting caught was turning her on even more. It felt so good and she didn't want him to stop...but she also wanted more.

After a few more minutes of this pleasure, she met her hands to his and motioned for his help in hopping off the rock. She hopped down to where he was standing and they embraced in a deep, passionate kiss. Their lips were wet and moist as their tongues danced together. With their bodies pressed up together, Elizabeth could feel Kyle's hardness. "Mmmmmmm," she moaned at the feel of his bulge and for their escalating passion.

"Ugh, why does the sun go down so late around here?" Elizabeth jokingly said to Kyle as they paused their embrace. It was 8pm and the evening light was still so bright.

"I know...how about we get out of here and find somewhere more private," he said to her.

"Uh, yeah," she said, nodding her head definitively.

Kyle assisted Elizabeth up onto the rocks, giving her his hands to help her as she navigated her way across and back down to her sandals. She slipped them back on her feet and they made their way back to Kyle's truck. Once in his truck, he pushed the armrest that divided the truck's front seat up and out of the way.

"Now you can sit right next to me," patting the seat and she slid over to sit right next to him.

He started the truck and pulled out from their parking spot. With one hand on the steering wheel, he ran his other hand up Elizabeth's left leg and back into her wet pussy. His fingers played in her opening then he slid her juices up her lips to her clit before making his way back down inside her again. She turned her body a little more towards him, pulled up her skirt a little more and opened her legs wider giving his fingers even easier access to her. As his fingers played with her pussy, she gripped his thigh and ran her hands up to tease his package. They drove slowly around the little beach neighborhood, passing folks out watering their lawns and riding their bikes, giving Elizabeth a little laugh at the illicit behavior that was hidden in the cab of his truck. They eventually made it back to the main road and Kyle continued fingering Elizabeth, her breathing heightening as she sat beside him.

Without a word or warning, Kyle pulled his truck over to the side of the busy road, put the truck in park and leaned over to Elizabeth, taking her mouth to his in a passionate embrace. Their breaths were shallow as their kiss deepened, his mouth practically enveloping hers. Cars were passing them as Kyle's hands were sliding up and down Elizabeth's smooth legs, his fingers still playing in her arousal, while her hands were running along his body. They both let out moans as their kiss intensified. "Surely, we're not going to fuck right here on the side of the road," Elizabeth was thinking to herself. As if Kyle read her mind, he eased away from her, put the truck back into drive, and pulled back onto the road.

"What was that?" she said to him with a little laugh in her voice.

"I just needed to do that," he said back to her.

Elizabeth smiled in response.

They drove a little further on until they came to the boat launch they had visited before. Kyle turned into the lot and they drove down to a parking spot overlooking the river. There were a couple of cars and trucks in the lot, but no one was around.

"Must be some people still out on the water," Kyle remarked as he set the truck into park and they unfastened their seat belts.

With no one around to catch them in the act, Elizabeth made her way to Kyle and brought her lips to his. After their fingering foreplay, Elizabeth's passion was well ignited and she couldn't wait any longer to get her hands, and lips, on Kyle's cock. She reached down to his pants and unfastened them. He eased himself up off the seat just slightly and pulled his pants and boxer briefs down a little, freeing his rock hard cock from its hold in his pants and she let out a satisfied sigh.

The dim light of dusk had finally begun to set in as Elizabeth made her way down to his cock. With her tongue well moistened, drops of moisture dripping from her mouth, she licked his hardness from the base to the tip. She repeated that all over it, coating him messily in her saliva. Now well lubricated, she encircled her lips tightly around the head of his penis and began moving her head up and down. Pressing her tongue onto the underside of his cock as she moved upwards, she explored the tip with her tongue, before sliding her lips back down. Over and over, her mouth made its way up and down Kyle's manhood and he let out a low groan in pleasure.

Suddenly, Kyle began backing away just a bit and motioning for Elizabeth to stop. She paused and saw him nodding his head in the direction of the nearby boat ramp.

"There's people headed this way," he said.

Elizabeth was sure they wouldn't be seen but also didn't want to get the cops called on them for lewd behavior, so they took a pause from their activities while the people at the ramp loaded their boat onto their trailer and left the boat launch area. They seemed to take forever!

As soon as they were gone, and the light of dusk was finally turning to night, Elizabeth made her way back to Kyle's cock. She reached her hand down to him, lightly tracing her fingers down his dick and rubbing her fingers on the head. In no time, he was again hard. With her hand still on his cock, she lowered her mouth down to him and began sucking him off again. Letting her mouth drip moisture on to him, she then moved her hand up and down his dick, while her mouth and tongue moved up and down over the sensitive head of his penis. Moaning out as she slid her mouth over him sent vibrations onto his cock that made him moan out in pleasure too. She released her mouth from around him, and held his dick in her hand, rubbing the head of his penis all over her wet, plump lips. She looked up to see Kyle while she did this and he smiled down at her, biting his lip in satisfaction.

As much as she loved his cock in her mouth, she wasn't ready for him to release just yet. And going down on him only turned her on more; she wanted his dick inside her soon. So she made her way up to his mouth and kissed him deeply.

"I want you inside me," she said to him "let's get in the back"

"Uh huh," he muttered, nodding his head in agreement. He lowered the armrest/cup holder back down onto the front seat to give them easier access to the back seat (why they didn't just get out and use the truck's back doors, who knows?).

She kicked off her sandals and scrambled over the front seat and he followed after her. Once in the roomier back seat of his truck, he pulled her sweater and tank top off but kept her short skirt and lacy red bra on. She tugged up on his shirt and he pulled it over his head, tossing it onto the front seat. He pulled off his shoes, and then his already unfastened pants easily slid off and his boxer briefs came off after.

They sat facing one another on the seat, lips engaged in a passionate kiss, breaking only to catch their breaths and send their lips and tongues down each other's necks and chests. Now embraced again in a kiss, Kyle leaned Elizabeth down onto the seat, pushed her skirt up and then thrust his rock hard cock into her very wet, swollen, and ready, opening.

She let out a long, low moan as he entered her. His cock felt so good inside her; like two puzzle pieces fitting together. She squeezed her muscles on him in response, sending a shiver of intensity through her body. With her left leg wrapped around him and her right leg hanging down off the seat, he was pushing deep into her. With every hard and fast thrust, she'd yell out, not afraid of making her noises heard in this darkened and empty parking lot. As he pounded into her, her hands slid, scratched and grabbed all over his body, along his back, onto his shoulders, and then down to his ass. She gripped his tight ass cheeks and pushed him in tighter on each thrust.

With all the thrusting, she was starting to slip a bit off of the seat, so she reached her right hand up to the handle on the truck's ceiling above her. Holding the handle lifted her body up slightly, changing the angle of his entry, and now his cock was hitting her very sensitive g-spot.

Her moans now turned to loud "Fucks" and "Oh gods" and she was close to an explosive orgasm. Knowing she was close to climax, Kyle sped up his thrusts which sent her over the edge. "Oh god, oh god, oh god...FUCCCCCKKKK!" she exclaimed as a powerful orgasm rippled through her body. Her pelvic muscles contracted and pulsed, tightening around his cock and then released. Spasm like shivers moved up to her shoulders and through her body and she let out a very long, satisfied exhalation.

"Holy Fuck," she said to him, with an exasperated laugh in her voice.

He smiled back at her, then scooped his arms up under her back and lifted her to sit facing him. Still catching her breath, their mouths came together for a kiss, but they simply exchanged warm breaths into each other's mouths before their lips met.

As her body calmed from the orgasm, she brought her hand down to his cock. He was wet and sticky from her fluids, so she leaned down, bringing her lips to his cock again, tasting herself on him and began sliding her tongue all along his shaft, adding the lubrication of her saliva to him. Her tongue made broad strokes along the underside of his cock and then tickled the tip and then back down again, adding more and more moisture to his cock with every lick. Now slippery with her moisture, she brought her hand to his cock and began moving it up and down, giving her mouth a break. As she squeezed her fingers and twisted her wrist on his dick, he brought his fingers back to play with her pussy. Still highly sensitive from the orgasm she had just experienced, she gasped at his initial touch and her muscles involuntarily squeezed and clenched.

He inserted his pointer and middle fingers into her wet opening, then dragged them out and up along her lips to her sensitive clit. She let out a loud groan as he did this, while her hand continued its work on his cock. Slowly, he continued moving his fingers along her wetness, along her lips and then he started finger fucking her, slowly at first and then faster and with more intensity. She matched his intensity with her hand on his cock. Faster and deeper he plunged into her warm tunnel, and faster and tighter she moved on his manhood. He took in a deep inhalation and let out a gasp and she knew he was close to release. His fingers were now rapidly pounding into her and she was moving her hand faster than ever on his cock. He suddenly took his free hand and shoved her head down onto his swollen cock and he let out a loud, guttural exhalation as his warm, salty cum released into her mouth.

"Mmmm," she moaned out, squeezing his cock with her lips and sliding them up and down as he pulsed out more semen into her mouth. Once he was complete, she licked her tongue on his cock, before removing her mouth and swallowing. She'd never really enjoyed sucking off a cock and swallowing cum before, but truly delighted in satisfying Kyle this way.

She sat up and looked at Kyle. His head was leaned back on the headrest, his eyes closed, and a look of complete pleasure on his face.

"Thanks," he whispered to her, followed by a deep sigh and a little contented laugh.

She smiled in return as he fluttered his eyes open and reached his hands down to guide her to sit on his lap. With her skirt bunched up around her waist, she straddled his legs and they embraced in a round of kisses that went from intimate, delicate and slow, to strong, heated and intense. He slid his hands along her soft skin on her sides while she rested her hands on his strong shoulders. They made out like this for a few minutes, enjoying the intimacy and the feel of their sweaty skin pressed upon one another.

12