Sex on the Rocks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kyle had yet to taste Elizabeth's sweet arousal so with lips still embraced, he grabbed for some of their clothing that was strewn around the truck and laid it on the fold-down armrest dividing the front seat to add some cushioning for her. He then laid Elizabeth's upper body onto the cupholder and knelt down on the floor of the truck in between her legs, her feet resting on the backseat. He moved his tongue up along her thigh and let out a soft exhalation on her mound. She let out a little gasp before his tongue had even made contact with her sensitive area. And then with a long broad stroke of his tongue, he licked her from her opening up to her clit.

"Oooooh God!' she cried out at the feel of his tongue on her folds.

He dragged his tongue back down again to her opening and then thrust his tongue into her. With swirling motions, his tongue circled her sensitive opening then back up again, along her swollen lips to her clit which he tickled with the tip of his tongue. Over and over, with raging intensity, he buried his face deep into her.

"Fuck...fuck...fuck!" she cried and moaned as he ate her out, pausing only briefly to look up at her and watch her thrash around with pleasure. Her back instinctively arched and her pelvis gyrated to match his tongue's movements.

He then moistened one of his fingers with her fluids and let his finger move southward to her asshole. With gentle but firm pressure, he pressed his finger into her ass, past her tight entry. He then started moving his finger in and out of her. With his mouth and tongue ravishing her and her ass being penetrated, she was on course for another fiery orgasm.

"Oh, god...Don't Stop! Don't Stop!...Yes! Yes! Yes!," she wailed out as he continued this duet of pleasure on her.

And then her body let forth another avalanche of pleasure. "Holy Shit!" she exclaimed as ripples coursed through her body. She reached her hand down to his head, running her hands over his soft hair as he pulled his mouth away from her and eased his finger from her asshole.

"Oh my god," she managed to get out as he sat onto the back seat, giving her his hands to raise her up to sit. She collapsed onto him, her head on his chest and let out a huge, deep breath. "Holy shit! You're a fucking wizard," she said to him with a laugh and he chuckled in return.

His mouth and beard were still covered in her moisture as he lay a big wet kiss on her, giving her a taste of her sweet arousal. They kissed intimately before getting a glance at the time and realizing they should head back to her car and go their separate ways. They scrambled in the dark truck to get dressed and then made their way to the front seat again, leaning in for another kiss before they set off.

Kyle dropped her back at her car at the Home Depot and they embraced in a long, deep kiss followed by a series of short little smooches.

"I like skirted Elizabeth," he said to her, with a little raise of his eyebrows and running his hand along her thigh.

Elizabeth let out a giggle in return. "Me too" she said, followed by a sigh..."all right, guess I better go," she said sadly.

After one last kiss that turned into lots of short kisses, she opened the truck door and hopped down. She got into her car, giving Kyle a wave before they both headed off in opposite directions towards home.

-------

A few weeks later (and a few fucks with Kyle later), Elizabeth couldn't get over how turned on she was by her fingering at the beach. With so many little alcoves and hidden spaces created by the rocks, surely they could find a secluded spot where they could go all the way.

One evening, when Elizabeth was lying in bed all alone and totally horny, she sent Kyle a text that read, "I've been fantasizing about heading back down to that rocky beach and being ravished in a little hidden rock alcove. Know anyone who might be interested in making that a reality?" adding a winky-faced emoji to her message.

"I think I know someone who'd be up for the task," he replied, adding a winky faced emoji to his text too.

Sharing her fantasy with Kyle, and knowing he'd be game for it, turned her on immensely and Elizabeth masturbated to a quick orgasm before heading off to sleep that night.

------

A few weeks later, and the weather now more summer-like, Elizabeth and Kyle decided on another last minute meetup halfway between them.

"Where do you wanna meet?" he messaged her.

"Rocky beach perhaps?" she replied, knowing he'd know exactly where and why they'd be meeting there.

"Sounds good to me. Meet at the Home Depot?" he asked.

In Elizabeths' fantasy about being ravished on the rocks, they met at the beach instead of arriving there together and she wanted her story to play out that way.

"Can you meet me at the beach instead? Remember how to get there?" she answered.

"Ok sure. And yeah, I can find it," he replied back.

She had already been out running some errands so she got to the beach before he did. She parked her car and made her way down to the rocky shore, with a book, a large towel to sit on, and her phone. Unfortunately, it was high tide, so her favorite little rocky outcrop further down the beach was inaccessible so she pulled off her sandals and began to climb on the large pile of boulders in front of her that was still reachable at high tide.

Dressed in a little sundress, she spread out her towel on a rock near the top and sat down with her book in her hand. The waves were crashing into the rocks just a few feet away from her, shooting water high into the air and splattering down onto the rocks below. She was far enough away not to get wet, but close enough to feel an occasional spray of sea mist.

She looked around and could see a few people further away on different rock formations, but no one near her or on the same beach as she was. She turned back to her book while she waited for Kyle to arrive. As she sat there, taking pauses from her reading to watch the birds swooping into the water beyond, the sea mist and cool breeze were making her a little chilly.

She sent Kyle a quick text, "You wouldn't happen to have a sweatshirt with you?"

He replied with a simple "Maybe" and a smiley face.

"I knew he would," she thought to herself, impressed how he was always so prepared for any occasion.

She went back to her book while she soaked in the salt air and then a few minutes later she heard footsteps on the rocky beach behind her. She turned to see Kyle down on the beach, sweatshirt in hand, climbing up onto the rock to meet her where she was seated. He approached her, knelt down with the sweatshirt held open for her and she slid her arms into his cozy sweatshirt.

"Thank you," she said to him, giving him a kiss as he sat down on the towel next to her.

"Of course...figured you might get chilly," he said back to her.

They sat there together, atop the rock, overlooking the waves crashing in, chatting about what they'd been up to over the past few days, and kissing. She was warming up with his sweatshirt on, but the sea breeze was still quite strong, blowing Elizabeth's hair around and sending a little chill through Kyle too. He looked over to their right where some rocks formed a natural seat with a larger rock that stood about 10 feet tall behind it creating a wall to lean up against. There were some other rocks in front of this little area that didn't totally block out the view of the ocean, but did block out some of the wind.

"I think it'll be less windy over there. Wanna go sit over there?" he suggested.

She nodded and they picked up the towel and her few things and made their way over to this area that would be more shielded from the wind. They were obscured from view by anyone to the right of them, but to the left, the house on the cliff had a bird's eye view of them. And should anyone come exploring on the rocks they were on, they'd be discovered for sure. But with dusk settling in, they didn't fear being seen too much nor were there too many beachgoers at this time of day.

Elizabeth knelt down to spread the towel back down on the rock. As she stood back up, Kyle came up from behind her and slid his hand up between her legs, discovering she wasn't wearing anything underneath. She gasped and giggled at his little surprise exploration. She turned around, gave him a little seductive look, and then kissed him hard.

Watching their footing, they carefully turned so that Elizabeth was leaning with her back up against the large rock that formed a wall. Because of the way the rocks were situated under their feet, he was actually standing a few inches lower than Elizabeth, giving her a few more inches of height on her petite 5'3" stature and bringing her a little closer to his 6'1" frame. As they furiously made out while leaning against the rock, Kyle broke his lips away from hers and tilted her head to the side, moving his mouth alongside her neck up to her ear. He tickled the outside of her ear with his tongue and then thrust it into her ear. His warm, panting breath combined with the flickers of his tongue in her ear practically brought her to an orgasm right then and there. That was the spot that really turned her on. She moaned out low and soft and seemingly melted into his embrace.

His bulging cock that was pressing forth through his shorts was pushing up against her mound. "Get inside me," she whispered to him.

With lips still embraced, Elizabeth fumbled at Kyle's shorts, managing to unfasten them and lower the zipper slightly. She reached into his pants and cupped her hand around his cock that was just dying to be released from the confines of his boxer briefs. Sliding the waistband of his boxer briefs down over his bulging cock, it sprang free and she gripped her hand around it. Then she began sliding her hand up and down his cock, feeling its bulging veins and caressing the smooth head with her thumb.

Kyle then slid his left hand down her side, cupped her tight ass, and then gripped under her thigh and lifted it up. Elizabeth wrapped her leg around Kyle's body,

He lifted her dress up just enough and pushed his body closer to hers. She raised herself up to her toes on her standing leg and he bent his knees slightly so they were in alignment. Once lined up, his cock met with her opening and she let out a quiet moan and a deep inhalation as his cock slid past her sensitive opening and fully into her. She was so wet with arousal that he easily slid right in. With his hand still holding her leg up, and her arms wrapped around his neck, he began gently thrusting into her while also bringing his lips to hers with deep passionate kisses. She paused their kiss to catch her breath as his dick pushed harder into her. She contracted her muscles around him, squeezing him tight within her.

"Oh my god, this is so fucking hot," she whispered to him. So consumed with his desire, he responded by thrusting harder into her before returning his mouth to hers in a heated passion.

But as hot as this standing sex was, Elizabeth's legs and back were tiring out. She released her leg from his hold and now stood on both of her tiptoes before he eased his dick out of her. "Sorry...my leg was cramping up. Let's sit" she said to him.

They sat down on the towel they had spread out, their backs up against the wall of rock and Elizabeth wasted no time and eagerly leaned over to take Kyle's cock in her mouth. Still wet with her juices, she tasted her sweet flavor as she dripped her saliva all over his cock. Now fully wet, her lips slid easily up and down his dick.

She had forgotten to tie her hair up and it was blowing all over, getting in the way, so Kyle pulled her hair back and held it in his hand. With his hand held tight around her hair, Kyle started pushing and pulling her head up and down along his manhood and that was totally turning Elizabeth on. Add to that, the thrill of being seen or caught and having Kyle's bulging cock in her mouth, and Elizabeth's arousal was peaking. She was nearing an orgasm from all of this! It was rare that she could orgasm without any touch or penetration but she was so turned on now. She felt a ripple of pleasure between her legs that started coursing through her body and she had to pause from sucking Kyle off to let out a few deep breaths.

She brought her mouth back down to Kyle's cock, covering him in sloppy moisture. She added her hand to the mix, gripping him tight as she slid her hand and mouth up along his shaft. As she let out a low moan, sending vibrating ripples down his cock, she noticed Kyle take in a sharp inhalation. His body tensed and she knew he was almost ready to explode. She continued her hand and mouth work and then with a loud grunt, a heavy exhalation, and an "oh god" he released streams of cum into her mouth. Careful not to release her mouth too soon, she continued her motions up and down his cock, as he pulsated more of his salty fluid into her mouth. He let out a long breath and she slowly removed her mouth from his dick and swallowed down his semen, letting out a "mmmm" as she did so. She grabbed a corner of the towel and wiped her face, before sitting back to sit up next to Kyle who had a very satisfied look on his face. He let out another happy breath, turned to her and embraced her in a deep kiss, tasting some of his salty cum on her lips. He pulled away slightly and whispered to her, "my turn."

Elizabeth remained seated where she was with her back up against the wall of rock behind her. Kyle fastened his pants, then got up and moved between Elizabeth's legs. He lay down on his stomach on the large boulder, pushed her dress up towards her mound and started his tongue lashing on her. Had they been spotted, there was no denying what they were doing.

In their three months together, she hadn't yet tired of his amazing oral talent. He alternated between long sweeping strokes of his tongue, little flickers, and fully burying himself nose deep into her pussy. She was so wet with arousal that with the added moisture from his mouth, she was positively dripping. And he was licking it up with an impassioned fervor.

Filled with fire, her hands moved from bracing herself on the rock to running through his hair. She pushed his head further into her opening while she moved her hips in motion with his tongue's movements.

"Oh my god...don't stop," she quietly cried out as she continued moving her pelvis in small, quick circles, tightening her internal muscles as she did. The intensity of his tongue fucking with the thrill of being out in the open was bringing her ever closer to letting go. "Don't stop, don't stop, don't stop."

And he didn't, letting out a little satisfied "hmmmm" as he kept eating her out and knowing that he was bringing her close to release. And with that, she let out a long, low moan, her hips rose up, her back arched and she clawed at his head with her hands as a powerful orgasm tore through her.

"Oh my god. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck," she let out in a low whisper under her breath and he slowly pulled his mouth away from her pussy. He looked up at her, smiled, then licked at the moisture on his lips, cleaning off the remaining juices from his beard and mouth with the edge of the towel.

She straightened out her dress and pulled herself more upright against the wall and he came back to sit next to her. "Well, that was something," she said to him with a little giggle. He let out a little laugh in agreement and they smiled at one another before coming together for a slow, intimate kiss. Their lips, both plump with moisture, softly embraced. She reached her hands up to his cheeks and he held his hands on her sides as they enjoyed this delicate ending to their fiery evening on the rocks.

As they pulled their lips away, she said to him with a flirty glean in her eyes "So, now we have to make one of your fantasies a reality..."

12