Sex on Wreck Beach (race play)

Story Info
Slut wife fucks complete stranger at nude beach bareback.
4.4k words
4.4
48.4k
49
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
japacumslut
japacumslut
528 Followers

NB: This story involves race play and interracial Asian-white sex. Warning: Some readers may take offence at the use of racially derogatory terms used as a part of fantasy.

*****

We go down occasionally to Wreck Beach (the famous "clothing optional" nudist beach here in Vancouver) when we have the day free. Sometimes I will go alone, although we prefer to be there as a couple. When I do go alone, I try to find a secluded bit of sand with some big logs forming some visual protection so I can "hide" a little, but I admit that sometimes when I'm alone there and feeling horny I will deliberately strut around naked, and sit out in the open with my sunglasses on so I can watch all the eyes (women as well as men) checking me out. I sometimes crave that kind of unfiltered ogling, the undisguised raw lust in men's eyes (and women's too-there are quite a few lesbian and bi nudists down at Wreck Beach).

It's actually a bit against the "culture" of Wreck Beach to stare and overtly sexualize someone else, so there's more surreptitious glances and acting cool and disinterested than outright lustful gazing, but when I'm sitting or walking alone, somehow men feel emboldened to stare at my naked body with obvious sexual intent. Maybe its because I'm sending out subconscious signals and projecting my own horny state, or perhaps its chemical and I'm exuding pheromones that signal sexual availability, or maybe not having a man or obvious partner with me leaves me vulnerable and available in their eyes. For whatever reason, I have only occasionally seen glimpses of that kind of sexually raw, objectifying lust down at the beach, but when it's there I must confess to love that feeling of being objectified and wanted.

Several years ago, over the Labour Day long weekend after an uncharacteristically asexual summer where I didn't have much sex except of the occasional bout of couples sex with my husband, I decided to break my long hotwife fast and gorge myself on a meal of some other man's hard meat. It had been well over two months since my last meal away from home, somewhat surprising since hot sunny weather and wearing skimpy clothing usually makes me extra horny and in need of prowling for another man. I had gone the whole summer without indulging in other men's offerings, so I was famished for the spice of an exotic meal.

It's quite amazing that I had abstained for so long, especially considering how horny a time summer is not just for me but for so many others because of the bikinis and sweaty outdoor activities (something that sparks a level of joy and outdoor hedonism here in Vancouver that is suppressed and bursting to get out after enduring 8 months of the year when the weather can be drizzly, damp and grey...). All I can say is that by that Labour Day long weekend, all of that sunshine and heat and sweat and the acutely heightened consciousness of my own body, ignited by seeing the muscular tanned and oiled bodies of so many men at the beach, had mingled with the horny itch produced in my pussy when so many sexy men consume me with their eyes. The moist heat of my cunt had become a slow simmering burn, boiling over from between my legs and flooding inside me.

So I went down to Wreck Beach by myself. I actually doesn't like to tan and darken my skin, despite loving the feeling of the hot sun on my body, and so I had slathered on SPF 60 or 100 before I went out! I just like the warmth of the sun all over me when I'm fully nude and feeling uninhibited. I found a spot to put my beach bag down and as I often do, I started my time at the beach by taking a walk back and forth along the water, discretely looking at the hordes of beachgoers and noticing their surreptitious glances at me. I immediately noticed one young man who gave me long lingering looks both times I passed him. He was muscular and clearly an athlete, his short brown hair cropped almost military style, similar to everyone in the group of other young men standing together chatting. He stared lasciviously at my body the whole time that I took to walk by him, a good 2 or 3 minutes of uninterrupted surveillance. It felt like his eyes were measuring every piece of me up and down, as if he hand never before seen a tiny Japanese woman like me. He seemed to appreciate my body, whether it was my long black hair, or my figure (88cm-57cm-88cm measurements—that's 35-23-35 for Americans) I don't know. Since I am only 157cm tall and 45kg (5'2 and 99lbs), I am really petite but when I am naked on the beach it seems like the big long nipples and the way my firm round breasts bounce when I walk attracts a lot of attention.

The group he was with wasn't actually nude, actually, just wearing shorts (probably at least 2/3 of the people down at Wreck Beach don't ever get nude). But perhaps because I had found him physically attractive even before he began staring at me, somehow his prolonged ogling of my body made me feel an immediate sexual blush and a rush of swelling and wetness in my labia as I walked slowly by. I knew that as I passed and was walking away that he was continuing to stare at me from behind, and sure enough when I turned my head back to check, I immediately saw his eyes were locked onto my back.

I didn't think or decide in any kind of rational way to do what I did next. I stopped, slowly pivoted to face him, and then pushed my sunglasses up on top of my forehead so that I was overtly locking into eye contact, before giving him a long inviting smile. I then turned back to walking, casually slipping my sunglasses back down and very consciously swaying my hips as I sauntered away.

When I laid out my towel and laid down on my back about 10 meters further down, I deliberately bent my knees and swung my legs open half way, letting the sun shine directly on my by now fully swollen and wet labia. I could feel the insistent tingle of desire overheating my crotch, and could even smell the musky scent of my own horny secretions oozing from my fully gaping cunt, but with so many people crowded around my on the beach, I resisted reaching between my legs and scratching that familiar itch.

I had actually managed to find a spot that was surrounded on three sides by big beach logs, so I was tucked out of sight from almost every direction except the ocean, even his group. Although he would have only had to walk a few steps to see me lying there with open legs. Since we were near the northern, rockier edge of Wreck Beach, there were fewer people walking by, most of them turning around before reaching my spot as they strolled along the shoreline. This was one of my husband and my preferred spots when we came down together, since it afforded a bit more privacy than the areas in the middle where the stairs come down to the beach. Today, I hoped that that little extra bit of privacy would come in handy...

I was lying on my back, eyes closed, my knees up and slowly swinging my legs closed and open so that my inner thighs were rhythmically squeezing my swollen labia and clit, picturing in my mind's eye the handsome young jock who had been staring at me, when some instinct made my prop herself up on my elbows and open my eyes. Sure enough, as soon as I opened my eyes I saw that the sexy brown haired stud who had been staring at me was now only about five meters away. I noticed that he was now naked, although at first it looked like he was wearing a pair of pure white shorts, since there was a distinct tan line above and below his now naked crotch, and the pale white skin where his shorts had been was almost translucent in its brightness.

He wasn't moving, just staring at me, but I did immediately notice that his cock, which was long and thick, was slowly and rhythmically standing to attention. It moved steadily upwards in smooth yet jerking motions, with the curvature of his cock growing more and more vertical and pronounced. I was staring at his cock slowly curving upwards, fascinated by the rhythm of his increasing hardness, and then my gaze tracked up the muscular ridges of his flat stomach and over his hard chest and shoulders until my eyes met his. We just stared into each others eyes as the minutes passed, and then I deliberately allowed my legs to slowly swing open, stretching the angle of my thighs until they were almost wide open at 180 degrees. His cock was now at full attention, curved obscenely upwards so that the head was almost touching the rippling muscles of his washboard stomach.

I knew that very few people on the beach other than him could see me, and since no one was standing near him on the waterline, he was the only one who had a direct line of sight between my open legs. That wasn't the reason for what I did next, however, which was to reach my right hand down between my legs and touch the wetness flowing out of my gaping cunt. I was so wet by then that my fingers were immediately coated with the slimy secretions, and as I spread the slick mucous around my swollen lips, my legs and stomach involuntarily convulsed.

At the same time I was touching myself, he began slowly roaming his hands over his own body, not touching his cock but roaming around his chest and stomach muscles, as if showing me by his touch how rigid and muscular his body really was. I began fingering myself faster as he did this, pausing to dip my fingers inside my oozing hole and bringing them to my mouth to taste. This caused his cock to jerk and strain, without being touched at all, and a long drooling line of pre-cum dripped out of his piss hole, slowly stretching until it hit the sand of the beach.

It took less than a minute of finger fucking my wet gaping cunt, slipping three fingers inside for the last few seconds, until I had a full body orgasm that shook and convulsed every muscle. Amazingly, without touching his straining erect cock even once, he began shooting long strands of sperm as he began coming as well, just as the last convulsions gripped my body. Obscenely, his full erection began wagging like a crazy long necked bird on a cuckoo clock. He was pinching both his own nipples with his hands and his hips thrust forward with each spurt as he continued to shoot long strings of cum onto the sand. Between the last few spurts, the thick white cum dangled like a long stretching strand from the head of his cock, glistening and swaying as he jerked his hips to a primitive rhythm of his instinctive thrusting.

After the last strand stretched down all the way to the ground from the wide pee hole at the tip of his hard cock, it finally broke off, leaving a 5-10 cm strand still dangling from the end of his cock. I was still fingering myself, enjoying the long ebbing waves of my orgasm and stretching the pleasure out with my fingers' ministrations. I paused my twiddling of myself long enough to point my fingers at him and beckon him over, curling and hooking my fingers in a "come here" gesture. He immediately walked over, his still hard cock wagging back and forth like an eager puppy's tail with each step he took. As he drew near enough, I sat up and reached out to guide him with my hands on his hard muscular asscheeks, pulling him closer until I could get up onto my knees and begin licking the dangling string of sperm into my eager mouth.

I said that I really wanted to be able to taste that last remnant of his cum, knowing that the rest of his load was unrecoverable as it soaked into the hot sand. I cleaned his cock with my tongue and swallowed his briny sperm (he must have been dehydrated...), licking his shaft like a kitten and then taking his still hard shaft into my mouth and down my throat. When he had been standing 10 meters away, I had been able to tell that he was long and thick, but now that he was close up and in my mouth and throat, I could much more accurately "measure" his cock, estimating that he must have been around 18 cm (7 inches) and as thick as my wrist. He also was not as tall as I first thought. Now that he was up close and I was on my knees, I realized that he probably wasn't that much taller than my, but his lean muscular body was perfectly proportioned with a thin waist flaring outwards like a V up through his chest and shoulder muscles.

I continued to suck his cock and then deep throat his shaft, swallowing at first about half the length with each bobbing motion of my head (I couldn't get him any deeper without gagging but ...). Using both of my hands on his hard ass to pull his hips forward so that he was thrusting in and out of my mouth, I concentrated on the wonderful feeling of being face fucked in the warm sun of the beach, naked at a nude beach servicing a beautiful male specimen out in the open where everyone could see what I was doing. The thought that people could watch me worship this muscular young god, prostrate on my knees, excited me to no end, knowing that the loud gagging and choking sounds that gurgled from my throat on each thrust of his cock down my throat could be heard even further down the beach as the sound carried in the still hot air. After a few minutes, I took my left hand off of his clenching buttocks so that I could rub and pinch my clit. I needed a rougher handling on my straining clitoris and labia to match the rough physicality of his thick cock fucking my throat.

Somehow, the fact that he had already cum once (without even touching himself, I marveled!), seemed to have left him able to stay hard and not cum again, despite my best efforts to coax another load from his "beautiful hanging balls." After trying for 4-5 minutes to use my mouth and throat to make him cum again, I decided that I might as well use his erection to give myself another much needed orgasm. I lay back on my beach towel, spread my legs, and told him to "fuck me," which he quickly obliged, dropping down on his knees between my thighs, lifting my legs by my ankles so that they were on top of his muscular shoulders and my hips were pivoted up to the height of his hips as he kneeled between my almost closed thighs. It took two or three thrusts for him to push inside my cunt, despite how wet I was. Perhaps it was because of the angle and my legs being nearly closed. Perhaps it was because he was so thick. Perhaps it was because my orgasm earlier had made my cunt tight and closed. Whatever the reason, it felt like a thick baseball bat was being forced inside my still spasming pussy, and the feeling of being pushed open and stretched was unreal.

We fucked like that until I was delirious, before he flipped my onto my hands and knees and fucked me doggy style from behind. That position made my cunt feel even more closed off and tight, and I realized I had to put my face down into the beach towel and arched my back to open my cunt up for him to slide and and out as he pounded me from above and behind. Normally, I have a hard time having an orgasm in this position, even though I love how it feels when a hard cock pumps in and out of my like a dog. But somehow the combination of his thickness and the situation of being fucked by a complete stranger on the beach triggered a blinding (my eyes literally blacked out), debilitating orgasm that left me wriggling and convulsing like a dying worm on a fishing hook.

He still didn't cum, and after he kept pounding my pussy through the slowly ebbing aftershocks of my huge orgasm, we switched positions again so that he was lying on his back on my beach towel and I straddled him like a frog, twerking my hips up and down his thick hard shaft. I don't know how long I rode him like this, only that I noticed that by now there was a small crowd of men (including his friends) gathered around us taking pictures and video with their phones (I was glad that I had kept my sunglasses on, for a small possibility that I would be less recognizable...). They kept a discrete distance away of course, about the same 5-10 meters that he had originally stood.

I considered beckoning them to join in, but even as the thought crossed my mind, and I even imagined what it might feel like, by this time I was actually feeling too hot in the sun, and my legs were getting tired (my thighs were already sore from walking all of the steps it takes to get down to Wreck Beach!). I suspect that I was no longer in peak shape for a hard fucking because of the two month lay off from hotwife sex, and for this little incident to turn into a public gang bang may have been too much to hope for.

I just wanted to cum again, and so I pivoted around and straddled his face, making him lick my by now slick and sloppy cunt as I tasted the same slimy secretions coating his cock. We stayed in that 69 position, with me now able (to my surprise) to deep throat him all the way because of the different angle of his curving cock in that position. Finally, he grabbed the back of my head with both hands and with 10-12 hard violent thrusts upwards while at the same time jerking my head downwards to meet his thrusting hips, all the muscles in his body clenched and he began swearing, calling me a "fucking dirty slag" and yelling at me to "take it, bitch." In the tiny remainder of my brain that was still functioning, I realized for the first time that he was Australian!

The violent jerking of my head up and down with his hands and his hard thrusting hips were literally slamming my face with the hard muscles of his stomach with the force of being punched again and again. I couldn't breathe because his cock filled my throat and there was so much mucous and saliva that my nostrils were blocked. My sunglasses also had been knocked off and the sudden brightness of the sun was blinding me. I could not see or breathe and between the gagging and choking sounds that seemed to travel straight from my throat and filled my ears, I had a moment of fear about the lack of oxygen, and whether I would pass out while being face fucked in public on the beach.

I was embarrassed that as he finally began to groan and start to cum, that I began rubbing and grinding my horny cunt against his muscled chest. He had stopped licking my pussy when he began thrusting his hips and building towards his own orgasm, and so I had instinctively pulled my own hips up so that I was straddling his collarbone and chest, gyrating and sliding my slick mound and swollen lips and clit against his hard body. What actually put me over the edge into another huge orgasm, however, was that as he finally shot his load into my throat and mouth, he derided me in his Australian accented voice as a "chink whore" and asked if I liked getting "fucked hard like an chink fuck toy." Hearing his Australian accent as he taunted me with racist insults sent me flying over the edge, and even though I suspected that I had been close to coming anyway, somehow the vicious racist tone of his voice, and especially the Australian English accent, triggered an immense orgasm that surprised and shocked my with its power. Even though I said calling me a "chink" was technically wrong, it obviously didn't matter whether the racist taught was accurate or not!

As I tried to catch my breath, his cock finally softening against my face as I collapsed on top of him, I heard clapping and cheering (and some jeering as his Australian buddies hooted and teased him). I quickly grabbed my sunglasses to cover my eyes and regain some small cover of anonymity, gathering herself and grabbing a towel to wipe off the saliva and cum and bodily fluids that covered my face and body.

I acknowledged the cheers with a quick wave but did not linger even as the men gathered around asked me to pose for some pictures. They kept taking pictures and video as I covered herself with the sundress in my bag, and was grateful when the Australian jock told everyone to scatter. He became a gentleman as they returned to "normalcy," asking how I was feeling and apologizing if he had been too rough. It was an incredibly awkward conversation, and as we chatted in an utterly "normal" way, as if we had just shared a cup of tea rather than a bout of hardcore "race play" tinged sex, the dichotomy between the raw, animalistic, and violent mating I had just experienced, and his suddenly kind and genteel manner threw my off balance.

japacumslut
japacumslut
528 Followers
12