Sex on Wreck Beach (race play)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He and his "mates" were rugby players on tour, it turned out, and they had come down on their off day to check out Vancouver's famous nude beach on the advice of some of the local rugby players they had played the day before. He became embarrassed and apologetic about the "racist crap" that had come out of his mouth earlier, apologizing and asking if I was okay. I told him with a laugh that I was surprised that hearing him say it so viciously had actually made me cum. We both laughed, and I wondered if I had let him off a little easy. But I could understand that in that moment we were both like irrational animals, and that realizing that he was more humane and kind than it seemed during our encounter had actually made me feel much better about what had just happened (although I was still shocked that I had responded in such a way to the abuse...)

When I asked him if he had ever said those kinds of things to another woman, he turned red and I could literally see his skin blush). He admitted that I was the first "Oriental girl" he had been lucky enough to have sex with. I asked him where he had learned to say such things and he confessed that he watched too much online porn, and that somehow as he came he wasn't thinking and all of those words that he had probably heard in porn clips were just in his head. He turned serious and said that was the best sex he had ever had, and that I was "amazing." I teased him and said that it was probably because he was so excited to finally be able to "fuck an Asian woman" and he said that yes, he had always dreamed and fantasized about having sex with an "Oriental" woman, and that he had "jacked off" so many times watching porn clips with Asian women that he couldn't count the number of times even if he tried, but that he was sure it was his "number one" favourite.

So it was true that his excitement when I turned and smiled at him really was because of his long standing fantasy from the time he discovered porn online as a 12 year old boy. All of this made my wife somehow relaxed, and I marveled that I had just had sex with a complete stranger on the beach in front of who knows how many other strangers who had taken photos and videos of us, and who knew how many of those clips were now making their way online, and yet I was relaxed enough to sit with him and chat about his porn habits?

He promised to make sure that any clips that his teammates had shot would not be shared, and although I thought this seemed unlikely, I appreciated how sincere he seemed. He was actually the captain of his team, and genuinely seemed to believe that they would do what he asked. I jokingly asked him to send me copies first before they were all destroyed. He asked me for my email and contact info, but I explained that I preferred that the encounter was a "one time" occurrence, and that it was better that the sex remained "anonymous." I gave him a kiss and my beach towel as a memento.

By the way, I originally did have the good sense to bring condoms in my beach bag because I had a feeling that in my horniness I might have a sexual encounter of some sort. I was going to get a condom to put on the rugby player before I asked him to "fuck me" but I somehow had a hunch that he was disease free. I'm not sure what gave me that intuition, and doubt that it was based on any evidence on my part that I can explain, but after our encounter he assured me that he had no sexually transmittable diseases of any sort. I was still going to get tested just to make sure. But when I get so crazy horny like I did that day, reckless abandon is just the price I'm willing to pay to feel the satisfaction of a stranger's cock stretching me inside...

12