Sex Packets (Ch. 01)

Story Info
A new street drug offers consequence-free sex, at a cost.
4.3k words
4.66
7.8k
6
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vocoder4
Vocoder4
11 Followers

The bass thrummed at the Gentleman's Club "Satan's Porpoise," while Winston and his friends walked in. Allen, Winston's best man, announced to nobody in particular, "My man, Winston, is getting married tomorrow, so tonight he's gonna live it up!"

One halfhearted "woo" cried back, and the crew made their way to one of the stages. An erotic dancer was halfway through her routine, as she seductively pulled her panties off to show her slick, shaved cunt to the audience, rapt in aroused awe. A few hoots and several dollars were thrown in appreciation. The stripper's slender body sashayed around the stage, making sure everybody got a good look at her. She looked fairly plain with her clothes on, but naked it was clear she had a stunning body, bouncy tits out front with a cute little butt out back. Her areolas were gently bobbing back and forth as she made her way around the stage. For especially big tippers, she might run her long, brunette hair on the guest as a thank you. Despite this, Winston watched the display with the enthusiasm one would watch a dull lecture, his mind drifting back to his fiancee. What would she think if she were here?

"I'm going to get a drink," he announced to the group, "anybody want something?"

Allen saw Winston's sullen face, and chimed in, "I'll come with, I want something hard to order."

They got to a bar and Allen looked Winston in the eyes. "Listen, I don't know what's gotten in your head, but tonight is all about you. Tomorrow is about Stephanie, she only has one wedding, and you only have one bachelor party." He then turned to the bartender and said "two of your strongest drinks for my man here, and a light beer for me."

The bartender chuckled and said, "I've got just the thing" She handed the beer to Allen, and two cups that smelled like cleaning fluid with a twist of lime to Winston. "Enjoy!" she said, giving Winston a wink.

The two got back to the stage just as a new dancer stepped out. This one was named "Mia Sativa." Winston was transfixed by a scar on the left hip of the new dancer. He politely put a dollar on the bar and nursed his drink as he wondered how she got it. Maybe she played soccer as a kid, and she got pretty good, but one game the field was wet and she slipped going in for a tackle. Another player tripped over her. It was over in an instant, but the cleat had somehow cut through her shorts and stabbed her in the hip. The blood mixed with the mud and she heard her own screams followed by the whistle of the referee. Red card. She opened her mouth to protest, letting the ref know it was an accident, but all she could do was cry out in pain. The paramedics were called and she went to the ER. It took 15 stitches to fix her back up, but she never played soccer again. When she sees it in the mirror, it fills her with the bittersweet memories of her childhood.

"Winston!" a man shouted. Winston snapped back to reality.

"Oh, sorry, what?"

"Do you want another drink?"

"No, I think I've had enough, I have to piss." Winston grumbled. He got in line for the Men's room. Two friends were talking in front of him.

"...I'm telling you, this is better than sex."

"But, is it drugs?"

"It's like if drugs were a video game, man, but one of those Japanese hentai games!"

"You're bullshitting me, dude, sex packets aren't real." He turned to Winston, "Sex packets are bullshit, right?"

Winston thought for a second. "Drugs that make you cum yourself and make you think you fucked a supermodel? It sounds like bullshit, but if you're handing them out, sign me the fuck up," he joked.

"Haha, right? Oh shit, it's our turn" the bathroom door opened and they disappeared inside.

Winston fiddled with his phone, he wrote out the text "thinking of u ;)" to Stephanie, but didn't send it. The bathroom opened up and it was his turn to walk in.

The bathroom was cramped, but Winston sighed as he saw the urinal was free. He whipped his modestly sized dick out to relieve himself. He was mid-stream when he heard a woman's voice.

"Stephanie is $20, but Stephanie and Rochelle are $50," she said. Her voice soft and smokey, like a well-worn velour couch.

One of the guys from earlier said, "How does that make sense? Can I just buy Stephanie and Stephanie for $40?"

The other guy chimed in, "No, you idiot, she said it's $20 for one or $50 for a three-way."

"Oh shit! I'll take a three-way"

"Take your pick from the packets here. What do you want, handsome?" the woman replied.

"Oh, just give me the usual"

"You know, fucking a packet-girl who looks like your ex over and over probably isn't healthy," she said.

"What are you, my therapist? Just give me the packet."

Winston zipped up and turned to see the woman, her brown hair was shot through with grey streaks, and but her shapely form stirred arousal in his pants. She looked like in another life she could have been a shaman or medicine lady. Her ears were adorned with a constellation of piercings, and her blouse looked like it was no more than a collection of all of the colors of the rainbow. It had a strategic opening to show her ample cleavage, and her pierced belly button. Her skirt went to her calves, and it looked like it could have been woven out of hemp or wool. Beautiful tattoos covered her hands and legs, and probably everywhere else. She sat on a stool put in the corner of the bathroom with a briefcase set out, an assortment of shining packets on display. As the other two men shuffled out, her gaze caught Winston's.

"You interested?" she asked with a knowing smile. "I've got whatever kind of fuck you need."

Winston's voice got caught in his throat. Stephanie was okay with the strip club, but fucking someone? That had to be out of the question. And he already wasn't too comfortable with the strip club. On the other hand, Stephanie was much more open, sexually, than Winston, and they had agreed to keep the relationship open, even if Winston had no desire of being with anyone but Stephanie. But it's not cheating if it's just taking a pill, right? It was his bachelor party, and he was entitled to enjoy himself. He figured he owed it to himself to try sex packets.

The woman could see the conflict in his face and broke the tension by saying, "I'm Charlotte, by the way."

Winston broke free from his thought. "Hi Charlotte, first one's free?" Winston chuckled.

She frowned, "Sorry, virgin, everybody pays. Pick a packet with your favorite girl, or guy. In each packet is a pill. Take it someplace safe, and close your eyes. In a few short minutes, you'll see them and they're all ready to fuck you."

Winston looked over the packets. Each one was about the size of a postage stamp, and a little plump in the middle. Some showed naked women, some showed naked men, a few showed a few assortments of people. There were dominatrices in leather, bombshell blondes with breasts the sizes of melons, straight-haired women dolled up schoolgirl outfits. Any fetish, body type, or sexual orientation could be catered to.

After looking for what seemed to be too long, Winston asked, "any you recommend for beginners?"

The woman picked up a packet adorned with a woman with dirty-blonde hair dressed in yoga pants and a top that showed her midriff. "April, the girl next door. It's safe, fairly tame, and if you like girls you'll have a great time."

Without hesitation Winston said, "I'll take April then!" He bought the packet shoved it in his pocket as he left the bathroom.

His crew was getting restless and rowdy, a dancer was twerking her plump ass directly in their faces as Allen came dollar bills all over her back. Winston chuckled, as he sat down next to his best man.

"Oh, you missed something good, man! Jay took off a stripper's bra with his teeth, and Jennifer flashed a stripper on a dare! For a lesbian, she's got some great tits." Allen announced as he mimed out jiggling boobs in front of him. Jennifer let out a loud "WOO!" as she showered the stripper with money.

Winston replied, "sounds like you guys had a great time, but you won't believe what I picked up." He produced April and showed it to Allen, "it's a sex packet!"

"Ha-ha, that's bullshit. Just a mint in some tinfoil, molly at best. You've been had, my friend." Allen chided. "Stick with us, we wouldn't want you getting adrenochrome slipped to you in your drink."

---

Gaze into the abyss, and the abyss gazes back. Winston stared directly into the winking asshole of a particularly flexible dancer who had literally bent over backwards to show it to him. Despite being several drinks in at this point, Winston still couldn't think about anything but Stephanie, and April. "It's not cheating, just taking a pill." He told himself. He politely applauded the dancer's display and put a few dollars out for her effort. She picked them up with her butt cheeks and made her way to the other patrons.

Seeing Winston's quiet mood, Allen decided to move on to the next phase of the bachelor's party. "We're classy gentlemen, and lady, right guys?" everyone nodded in agreement. "Then let's get some fucking cognac and cigars!"

The crew followed Allen and Winston into a limo which was waiting outside. Allen really had pulled out all the stops for Winston, and he felt a pang of shame that he wasn't having a good time. For his friend, he was determined to at least enjoy the next adventure Allen had planned. They pulled up to Stiletto's Speakeasy -- an underground bar where indoor smoking was permitted. Looking at it, it looked like nothing special at all. The building was a repurposed office building downtown, so it was all brick and had three levels. They entered the lobby, decked out in velvet and leather. A glistening chandelier hung from the ceiling, illuminating the room in a warm glow. No expense was spared. Anyone with a membership was welcomed, but anyone who wasn't in the know would immediately realize they did not belong. The towering bouncer in an impeccable Italian suit standing behind a lectern made sure only the right people made it to the elevator. The second floor was a fairly normal-seeming high-end restaurant and cocktail bar, albeit being members-only. The upper-middle class would have their special events here when they wanted to pretend to be wealthy. The third floor was reserved for the elite. Leather-bound chairs surrounded circular, candle-lit tables. A zebra-skin rug adorned the floor, and a table clock once belonging to Napoleon sat on the mantle above a roaring fireplace. The bar, illuminated only by gas lamps, served drinks both rare and exquisite. It was like stepping through a time portal into the gilded age.

Allen, Winston, Jay and Jennifer all sat around a table, each picking out a cigar to smoke and a whiskey to sip while they quietly chatted about the evening. Allen must have pulled in some serious favors at his legal firm to be able to sit next to the real movers and shakers of his city, so he was going to make it memorable.

The smoke, drink, and pleasant conversation was an exquisite experience, especially in contrast to the strip club. Despite being a quieter venue, the vibe had changed little. Everyone had adopted fake accents of what they assumed high-society sounded like. Winston thought back to the strip club, and even though he wasn't aroused in the moment, the memory of the stripper's winking asshole bounced around in his brain. He adjusted as he could feel his bulge growing.

"Winston, I do believe you are getting an erection," Jay said in a mock-British accent.

"Indeed. Do you find our discussion of investment potential in the West Indies, arousing?" Jennifer chimed in, with a similar accent.

"Most arousing, indeed, it would seem!" Allen added.

Winston blushed, but replied in character, "I am merely recalling an incident I experienced earlier today, in which a woman did, in fact, remove her blouse and knickers right before my very eyes!" Winston replied. "Most peculiar, but nonetheless, quite arousing indeed."

The group mock-tittered politely. Winston let out a genuine chuckle.

"Seriously, though," Allen switched out of character, "didn't you get a sex packet at the club? How's that going for you?"

Winston looked around nervously, and said. "Yeah, but I was going to try it some time later."

"When, on your honeymoon?" Jennifer scoffed, "My wife would have killed me if I snuck off to fuck a pill right after we got married."

"What's it look like?" Jay said, transfixed.

"Yeah, let's see this so-called magic sex pill" Jennifer added.

Winston reached into his pocket, pulling out the packet. April's smiling face looking up at everyone in the group.

"April, huh? She's kinda cute, do you think she does girls?" Jennifer mused.

Jay hurriedly asked, "where'd you get it? Can I get one? Does it work?"

"It's probably bullshit guys, Winston's been had." Allen said.

"Hey, why not take it now?" Jennifer asked. "Worst case scenario it's a sugar pill and you wasted a few bucks. Best case, you blow your load in the nicest place in town. It's a fun story either way."

"What if it's poison?" Jay asked.

"Poison's more expensive than nothing. It's probably just molly or speed or something. But I've seen Wince party. If that's how you want to do your bachelor's party then by all means." Allen said. He then added, "down the hatch!" finishing his whiskey with one gulp.

"Down the hatch" Winston said, cautiously. Was he really going to cum in his pants? It probably was bunk, but Jennifer was right, on his honeymoon he'll be too busy with his new bride to try random pills. He tore open the packet, and admired the pill inside. It was surprisingly professional looking: a sealed gel capsule with a blue and an orange side, and even some printing on it, although in the dimly lit room he couldn't read it. Winston wondered who was making these pills, but before he could think about a pill manufacturing factory, Jay said a little too loud, "just pop the pill already!"

Winston popped the pill in his mouth, swallowed it down with the last of his whiskey, took a few puffs of his cigar, and closed his eyes.

"Now what?" Jennifer said.

"I don't know." Winston said, his eyes still closed, "the woman didn't give me much instruction."

"I guess you wait," Jennifer said.

The group talked about nothing in particular for a few minutes, glancing back at Winston who sat back in his chair with his eyes closed.

"Anything?" Jay asked.

"Not yet" Winston replied, slightly annoyed that he had been taken for a ride.

"I'm sorry, bud, but it's clearly bunk" Allen replied.

The sun was kind of bright in Winston's eyes, he opened them slowly, shading them with his hand. To his surprise he was outside. He wasn't quite sure how he got there, and he looked around. He was on a suburban neighborhood street. There were trees lining a road big enough to play street hockey in. The yards were freshly manicured, and he could hear kids playing a few houses over. It was a little warm, it must be summer.

"Hey, silly goose, who you looking for?" a woman's voice called out.

Winston turned to see who was talking to him, and it was someone he never met, but he knew her name: April. He thought he remembered her from somewhere, some part of his brain remembered her from childhood. He wasn't certain how he could have forgotten her. Her hair was in a high ponytail, and her skin was slightly glistening from a light jog she had just taken. A little bit of cleavage poked out from her athletic shirt, and her yoga pants showed off her athletic butt.

"You." Winston replied without thinking.

"Well, I'm still here!" She said, giving a toothy grin. "You! You promised me that you would help me study for my psych exam this weekend, and it's Sunday afternoon."

"Oh, sorry, I must have been busy," Winston replied, almost as if he was reading from a script.

"Well, I'm free now, and my parents aren't home, so we have the whole house to ourselves." She said, slightly blushing.

"Well, let's study now!" Winston cheerfully announced.

"Great!" April reached out and grabbed Winston's hand and pulled them both inside.

The house was surprisingly cozy and lived-in, just inside the entrance was a worn sectional couch pointed toward an older TV. He could see the kitchen where a "bless this mess" sign was hung on the stained fridge. There were pictures of April with her family on the wall, and a photograph by Ansel Adams by the stairs.

"I'm so sweaty from running, mind if I take a shower first?" April asked in as innocent a tone as she could muster.

"Sure," Winston said, still on auto-pilot. Everything about the situation was a little unreal. He couldn't quite put his finger on it. April's house was too perfectly laid out, almost like the set of a sitcom.

"Come on up, you can wait in my room." April called down from the upstairs. In her room, Winston saw April's high school graduation photo, with Winston giving her a side-hug. While Winston had been April's friend since childhood, lately there had been a sexual tension between them that both of them were trying to ignore. Winston heard the shower running, and the thought of April soaping up her naked body got him hard. Images of her playing with herself in the shower, thinking of him, filled his mind. He could feel a drop of precum on the tip of his dick.

The shower turned off, and she cried out, "Uh, Winston? A little help? I forgot a towel."

Winston looked around for a towel, and saw one on the bed, "shit! got it!"

He opened the bathroom door a crack, sliding the towel in. As much as he wanted to see his friend naked, he didn't want to just barge in on her. There was a line he wouldn't cross.

"Actually, Winston," she said, a little heat in her voice, "could you help me put it on?"

"Uh, sure," Winston said, getting increasingly excited about what was coming next. He slowly opened the door to find April standing in the shower, holding her hair. One arm was raised, holding her already perky breasts even higher. Just below her fit tummy, he saw her neatly trimmed bush on her plump pussy. Her soaking wet skin glistening. He was harder than ever, and he was sure she could tell.

"Winston." April said. "You're staring."

"Oh. Sorry." Winston said, still staring. Wrapped the towel around April.

April giggled a little, put on her towel, and purred, "well, now that you saw mine, you have to show me yours!"

"uh, right now?"

"right now."

Winston nervously unbuckled his pants, pulled up his shirt, and then pulled down his pants, his erection springing out of them.

April subconsciously licked her lips. "Turn around," she said, a devious smile creeping across her face.

A drop of precum dribbled on to the floor. "No fair, I only saw your front." Winston protested.

April grinned and said, coyly, "you're telling me you don't stare at this every time I go for a run?" She slapped her shapely ass.

Feeling called out, Winston wordlessly turned around. He felt a firm slap on his right buttcheek.

"Nice!" April said. Winston turned back around, causing April's gaze to go straight to Winston's dick.

April, transfixed by Winston's throbbing cock, cautiously asked, "um, can I taste it?"

Winston was shocked, "where's this coming from?"

"I just want to know what it tastes like," April said, matter of factly. "I've never had one before, it might as well be yours."

Winston couldn't deny how horny he was, and held the base of his cock out for April. "Okay, you can suck it," he said.

"Suck it? Now that's a bit presumptuous. I just wanted a taste," she said as she teased the tip with her lips.

He'd never noticed before, but her lips were perfect blowjob lips. They were rich and full and he could feel their softness on every part of his cock they touched. Before long, April was taking more and more of his cock into her mouth. Winston groaned with pleasure. He could feel the tension in his balls start to mount.

Vocoder4
Vocoder4
11 Followers
12