Sex Packets (Ch. 01)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

April stopped, looked up at Winston with a knowing smile. "Well, I've tasted you. Nice. Salty. It's your turn to taste me." She put one leg up on the tub, and spread her lips with her fingers.

Winston looked into her eyes with a sense of pleading, and saw the same pleading look coming from April. It was only fair, so Winston knelt down, and using her ass to support him, gently licked her sex. April moaned slightly as Winston felt around her labia with his tongue, lapping up her salty wetness. He reached her erect nipple and gently pinched it, causing April to whisper "oh yes."

Winston took one finger and licked it, and gently started stroking the opening of her vagina. "Stick it in" she groaned and Winston dutifully obliged. Her wetness enveloped his finger, and he couldn't help but imagine what it would be like to stick his dick in her. He licked and played with her clit with his tongue as he delicately rubbed her inner walls. Her breathing got harder, and she let out a small, "ah ah ah ah," with every lick of her clit.

Before long, she pleaded, "I need you to fuck me!"

Winston was too horny to question it, he pulled his finger out, and she turned her plump ass and soaking wet pussy to him, bending over and reaching his cock to help guide him in. He started slowly working his cock in, wondering if it was all going to fit, but April accepted his thick manhood without difficulty or complaint. Impressed, he started to gently fuck her while holding her tits.

She reached down with one hand to find her clit, lightly stroking it while backing up into him. He started fucking her harder as they both started breathing faster. She practically shouted, "fuck me hard, Winston!"

Winston grabbed her hips, and started forcing himself into her as hard and fast as he could. The pleasure from her tight walls massaging his cock working its way down into his core. Not much more of this and he was going to explode inside her. She moaned loudly with pleasure, and suddenly, pulled him out, and looked him in the eye. Winston's cock twitched at the sudden change, his balls aching to cum.

"Come to my bedroom, I'm going to ride you." she said with a commanding voice he'd never heard her use before. He quickly got on the bed, and she climbed on top of him, kissing him deeply on the mouth, her tongue exploring his. His hands found her breasts, and he gently fondled them as she worked him inside her.

Once fully inside her, she began to grind her sex on him. Her moans were becoming so loud they were practically screams, Winston's grunting joined in as he felt his cock tightening. He was just on the edge when she shouted, "OH WINSTON! I'M COMING!" Her sex tightened around his cock, forcing an orgasm out of him.

"Oh my god, me too!" he shouted as he felt squirt after squirt of white hot cum fill her, much longer than he was used to. Six, seven, eight, nine times he squirted, it just kept coming, he lost count around fifteen when he blacked out.

---

The first thing he felt when he came to was a wet spot in his pants. He opened his eyes to see his friends staring at him intently.

"Woah," Jay said.

Winston looked bewildered. Where was April? What had happened? "Where am I?" he asked before remembering his bachelor party, "Stiletto's, right. The bachelor party. That was intense."

"What was it like?" Allen asked?

"I fucked April." Winston said.

"And quite proper so it should seem," Jennifer piped in, fake accent returning. "You fucked the bitch well, my dear lad."

"Well, this has been a memorable bachelor's party. Thank you! However, I think I must now go to change my pants." Winston said. Retiring for the night. His head was still swimming for the experience he just had. There were so many questions left unanswered. To him, it was real. He had fucked April, even though April was, what? A pill? A person? A simulation? "It wasn't sex, it's only a pill," he told himself, thinking of Stephanie.

He returned to his hotel room to find Stephanie lying in bed on her phone.

"I got a text from Allen," she said flatly.

"Oh?" Winston said feigning innocence.

"Who's April?" she said, a bit of heat behind her voice.

"Oh, April, well, have you heard of sex packets?" Winston asked.

"That fictional drug where you --" her eyes widened, "They're not fictional are they? You fucked April?"

"Yeah, and it was totally a one-time thing, I swear I --" Stephanie kissed him to cut him off.

"It's okay, I only have one question for you." She said

"Yes." Winston replied. "Anything."

Stephanie smirked and asked, "did you get one for me?"

12