Sex Packets Ch. 03

Story Info
A new street drug offers consequence-free sex, at a cost.
4k words
3.63
2.5k
1
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vocoder4
Vocoder4
11 Followers

The newlyweds sped through the countryside in their rented luxury car on their way to the bed and breakfast they had decided to spend their honeymoon. The autumn foliage was an explosion of reds and yellows among the pastoral views. Stephanie casually gave Winston's knee a loving squeeze. They looked like a mild-mannered newlywed couple, but they knew in a matter of hours they would be fucking like rabbits.

As they winded along the country road, Stephanie casually asked, "did you ever hear what happened to Jay? I didn't see him after visiting us during the reception."

Winston chuckled, "Oh, it was bad. Allen saw the whole thing." He continued, "after the open bar closed and Jay came by our table, he wandered out into the hotel lobby and proclaimed that he was going to fuck the hottest person. Allen had just come in from a smoke, and saw a few women literally recoil from Jay after that. He sat down on one of the cushy chairs they have out there and took the packet. With zero social awareness, he dozed off. Allen stuck around until Jay started moaning so loud that folks in the lobby thought he was having some sort of medical emergency, so that's when Allen got up and onlookers called an ambulance. Just as the paramedics arrived, Jay came so hard it leaked through the fabric of his pants. He woke up to the paramedics checking his vitals."

Stephanie chuckled at the thought of it, "sounds pretty bad."

"I don't know, after he came to, he told Allen about his experience and it sounds like it was worth the embarrassment." Winston replied. "It all stars with him skiing in the Alps..."

---

Jay could feel the ice cold wind against his face as he gracefully sashayed down the hill. It had been ages since he skied, but it came back to him quickly. He skidded to a stop, and got in the singles line for the lift.

"Mind if we double up?" a voice called out in a bright, German accent.

Jay turned to see a gorgeous androgynous person. Their bright eyes highlighting an adorable smile surrounded by incredibly kissable lips. Their fit body tightly wrapped in form-fitting ski wear. From his angle, he could see they had a dump truck ass and thick thighs. Jay could think of nothing other than what they looked like out of their ski gear, and felt his own snow pants tightening under his growing erection.

"Not at all," Jay said, worrying he'd stared for staring too long. They didn't seem to notice, or if they did, they didn't care.

They pressed their hips into Jay as both of them got on the ski lift. They looked over at Jay, smiling brighter than ever, and extended a gloved hand as the lift floated above the snow below. "welcome to the slope, I'm Ridley, pleased to meet you!"

Jay reached out and shook Ridley's glove. "Thanks, I'm Jay," he said, bashfully. He felt a pang of surprise. He wasn't usually bashful around cute people, what was happening?

"I saw you skiing down there, you're pretty good, want to join me?" Ridley asked.

"Oh, thanks, yeah, sure." Jay replied, trying to keep his cool while picturing kissing Ridley deeply on the mouth.

Ridley grinned and said, "great, follow me!" as they slid off the top of the lift.

Jay followed Ridley to the top of a black diamond run. "Uh, I'm only a beginner, this is way too advanced for me!" he protested.

"It's just to scare off stupid tourists, it's actually quite easy" Ridley said, "and I am a certified ski instructor. Stay with me and you'll be fine!"

Ridley chuckled and started heading down the run, "just follow me!"

Jay sped off behind them, staring at their round ass the whole way. Occasionally, Ridley would turn back to see how Jay was doing, and Jay would feel his cheeks turning red from being caught checking them out.

They got to the bottom as the sun was starting to set. "It's getting dark, we should probably call it quit for today." Ridley announced, unzipping their jacket to reveal a tight thermal underneath that rode up to reveal a pierced bellybutton. "Would you like to join me for a bath?"

Jay was dumbstruck by how forward Ridley was being, his jaw hung open. He felt his already rosy cheeks become hot as embarrassment and arousal shot through him. Imagining Ridley sitting in a bath with him, straddling him, kissing him. His cock strained at the thought.

Ridley saw Jay's hesitance, and assured him, "oh, don't worry, it is an Alpine tradition."

"When in Rome," Jay chuckled. He wasn't sure if it actually was Alpine tradition, but he wasn't going to turn down an opportunity to be naked with Ridley.

"Don't be silly, we are not in Rome. But, do you want to join me? Yes?" a slightly devious smile crept across Ridley's face as they asked the question.

"O-oh! Yes! I would love to!" Jay stammered.

They walked down the slope a little to Ridley's cozy bungalow overlooking the town below, the lights starting to twinkle as night fully set in. Inside there was a romantic fireplace, a bed, and a door leading to a room with a soaking tub.

Ridley slid out of their snow jacket, and started to pull down their pants. "Come, let us soak and warm up," they said, gesturing to Jay to take off his clothes.

Jay clumsily unwrapped himself from his fluffy coat and ski pants while watching Ridley intently. Their skin seemed surprisingly soft, a gentle curve to their sides led down to their firm, round ass. They turned away from Jay, turning to see his reaction as they slid out of their snow pants. Their as was firm, pert, round, and Jay could feel his cock harden as he watched. Ridley giggled at the sight, and beckoned Jay to come into the bath.

Jay stumbled over his clothes to get to the tub, Ridley already soaking in it, their skin flushed from the heat. Jay got in cautiously, the stinging heat quickly warming his cold muscles. He sighed as he sat down in the tub.

Ridley floated over to Jay, looking him the eyes with that evil smile, "you like how I look, yes?"

"Yes, you're gorgeous," Jay admitted.

Ridley floated between Jay's legs, his hard cock innocently bumping their bellybutton ring. "You want to kiss me, yes?"

Jay leaned in for a kiss, and Ridley's lips were on his. His tongue exploring their mouth. They smelled like a warm spiced wine. Jay reached around Ridley's lithe body, feeling their chest, sides and back. Ridley moaned, arching their ass to Jay's welcoming hands. Jay squeezed and felt its firmness.

Ridley slipped a hand under the water, gently feeling down Jay's chest, and stopping just short of his throbbing cock.

"Is this okay?" Ridley asked, their eyes full of need. Jay nodded, and Ridley started gently stroking him.

Ridley was so skilled, it wasn't long before Jay felt his balls begin to tighten as he felt the pressure to cum mount. He moaned into Ridley's mouth. Ridley bit Jay on the shoulder, "not yet, mein Liebling!"

They stood up in the tub and Jay could see their sex were rosy pink with arousal, and dripping in wetness. Jay reached out his tongue, but Ridley put a finger on his nose. "No, no, we do it here!" They turned around and surrounded Jay in their plump ass cheeks. Jay spread them slightly to reveal a cute butthole. He eagerly licked, Ridley moaned deeply, "oh, fuck yes!" Jay's tongue explored Ridley's tight asshole. Ridley reached down and delicately touched themselves with one hand, while pinching their nipple with the other. They bit their lower lip in pleasure.

Jay could feel a deep aching in his cock. He kissed Ridley's ass, and demanded, "suck me, Ridley."

Ridley stepped out of the bath, still fingering their nipple, and put out another hand for Jay. They toweled off, and Ridley playfully tossed Jay onto the bed. "You are such a pretty man!" they exclaimed.

Ridley crouched down and took Jay's throbbing cock into their mouth. His quiet grunts were only interrupted by the sound of Ridley's hungry sucking. Jay played with his nipples as he felt the waves of pleasure ripple from Ridley's lips at his tip all the way down to his core. He closed his eyes, gyrating his hips in time with Ridley's sucking.

He felt Ridley pull his dick out with a satisfying "schlok," and felt them get off them bed. Jay opened his eyes to see Ridley grabbing a small vial from their nightstand, pouring a thick liquid out, and rubbing it on their hands. They reached out with one hand, and grabbed Jay's cock. Stroking it with some force. At the same time, they climbed on top of Jay, applying the lubricant to their waiting asshole.

Jay whispered, "oh yes." as Ridley impaled themselves on his cock. From this vantage point, Jay could see Ridley's beautiful form. Their hips bucking as they looked into Jay's eyes. Jay reached out and grabbed Ridley's hips to hold them as they fucked Jay with their ass.

Ridley reached down and gently stroked their genitals, quietly whimpering in pleasure. They saw Jay was close to cumming, and so were they. They bent down and kissed Jay deeply as they fucked him even harder with their hungry asshole. They whispered into Jay's ear, "come for me."

With that, Jay couldn't hold back, the moment was so hot that it pushed him over the edge. He began to grunt loudly in Ridley's mouth. "Oh FUCK I'm coming!" He shouted as he began to squirt cum into their tight asshole, the contractions of which were practically sucking the cum out. The orgasm seemed to go on for several seconds when Ridley said "I am close..." but the pleasure was too much, and Jay blacked out.

---

Stephanie had spread her legs, mindlessly stroking her now very damp pussy through her panties while listening to the story. "Then what happened?" she asked.

"That's when he woke up to find two paramedics hovering over him." Winston replied. "They looked him over and found nothing wrong with him, and best of all, Jay didn't snitch."

"Good boy," Stephanie said as they pulled into the Bed and Breakfast.

It was a large cottage on the edge of a creek, deep in the forest. While its wooden siding needing some care in some places, and the paint was peeling from the eaves, the inside was incredibly cozy. A small fire burning in a potbelly stove crackled and warmed a sitting room. A few sitting chairs and a love seat were placed near the stove. There was a small bookshelf with a few well-worn novels. The smell of hot cocoa filled the air, and music could be heard coming from a neighboring room.

A very short woman hopped out from the kitchen, dusted off her hands on an apron, and walked over to the newlyweds. "Welcome to Hollybrook House! Welcome Mr. and Mrs..." she walked over to a clipboard, "Jackson! You'll be staying in the Westgate Suite. Very nice. Oh, what am I saying, they're all nice. Can I get you something to drink?" turning to return to the kitchen.

"I'll have a cocoa," Winston said.

"Oh, I'd love a glass of wine," Stephanie added.

"Red or white?" the woman asked.

"Brown, actually" Winston replied.

Stephanie pinched him, stifling a chuckle. "Red, please."

The woman whisked into the kitchen and very quickly brought out a tray with three drinks on it. Stephanie and Winston took theirs and the woman sat in one of the chairs in front of the fire with hers. She drank it deeply and sighed heavily. She looked over at her guests who were politely sipping their drinks. "Oh, where are my manners! Please, have a seat!"

"Actually," Winston said, "we were hoping to get to our room."

"Oh, of course!" she got up and handed them the key, "It's up the stairs, second on the left, you can't miss it. My name is Bethany, call if you need anything. I'll be putting out snacks at 4, breakfast is at 9 if that works for you."

"Sounds good, thanks Bethany!" Stephanie said, quickly ushering her husband up the stairs.

The room was somehow even more cozy. The bed was covered in an Amish quilt, and the curtains were a deep shade of blue. There was a writing desk in the corner, and a much smaller fireplace by the foot of the bed. Winston walked casually into the bathroom to find a two-person shower, and a window that gave them a magnificent view of the creek by the B&B.

"You need to check this out! The foliage is beautiful!" Winston yelled into the bedroom.

"No, dear, you need to get back here." Stephanie called back with a commanding tone.

Winston returned to find his wife had stripped naked, lying on the bed with her ass in the air. She waggled her hips suggestively at him. He could see the wetness from her pussy had worked its way down her thigh. His jaw dropped, but his cock was rock hard in an instant. He quickly started fiddling with his belt.

Stephanie interrupted him. "That story about Jay eating Ridley's ass got me pretty horny. You're going to eat my ass," she commanded.

Winston hungrily looked at her pussy, and then to her face which had become flush with arousal. She was stroking her ass enticingly. He caught a glimpse of her asshole, which was a deep purple like her inner lips. He climbed up on the bed, looked into her asshole and said, "as you wish," as he stuck his tongue into her ass.

She yelped in surprise, "jump straight in to the deep end, tiger" she teased. Winston teased back by licking the folds of her anus. Her quiet moans told him he was hitting the right spots.

He grabbed her cheeks, feeling their fullness, licking her ass and teasing her pussy with his tongue. She squirmed, reaching one hand to her clit as he licked. She started grinding her ass into his face as she stroked her pussy, he could feel her contractions in her asshole. Her moans rose in pitch as she slipped a finger in her vagina, rubbing her clit with her thumb. Winston, not skipping a beat, slipped a finger into her asshole. "Fuck! Oh god yes!" she cried as he gently licked and fucked her ass while she fucked her pussy. Her ass started swallowing Winston's finger, and she yelled "I'm cumming!" into the pillow.

Her moans were deep and primal as her ass and pussy clenched around their fingers, and then she collapsed into a heap on the bed. She looked at Winston with a broad smile. "Thank you," she whispered.

Winston worked his pants off, revealing his throbbing cock, slick with precum. "You're welcome..." he started, "to suck my cock." He climbed on top, with his crotch above her face. She kissed the tip while grabbing the base, feeling the thickness. She loved the shape of his cock, and just wanted to enjoy its thickness and weight for a moment. When the moment passed, Winston lowered himself into her mouth. She swallowed as much of his cock as her mouth would allow, before gently pushing back on Winston. He gently fucked her mouth while she stroked him for a little bit, but the heat in her pussy hadn't subsided.

Shortly thereafter, She pulled his cock out and stated, "I need you to fuck me."

Without a word, Winston flipped her over, slapped her playfully on her ass, and teased her pussy with his tip. He slid into her in one quick movement that made her grunt as her insides had to make way for their temporary neighbor. He bottomed out, held himself there for a few seconds, and then slowly pulled out. The feeling of emptiness was unbearable, and Stephanie pulled her hips back on to his cock. Winston put his hands on her hips, and Stephanie, not missing a beat, grabbed them and pulled Winston to her.

Unlike Winston's graceful fuck, Stephanie was rabid. She pulled Winston into her, pushing her hips up to him again and again, he was totally unbalanced and had to hang on just to keep balance. Winston wasn't fucking his wife, she was fucking him. Each buck of her hips sending a deeper pleasure down his cock.

She slowed the pace slightly, and Winston regained his composure. "You want it hard?" He asked, putting his hands on her hips where he could get some real leverage.

"Fuck yes," Stephanie pleaded, still pushing her sex onto Winston's cock as hard as she could muster. At her command, he pulled her onto his cock even harder than before, his balls gently bumping into her clit. He began to pound her with fast, hard thrusts. Each one giving a satisfying "smack" as they landed, and with a lewd sucking sound every time he pulled back.

Stephanie tried to reach her clit, but the pleasure from being fucked so intensely made her lose all composure. She moaned loudly, howling with pleasure each time Winston pushed himself into her. Winston began to sweat and grunt with pleasure as he vigorously fucked his wife. Not long after, Winston felt the arousal push beyond his limit. "I'm close," he warned.

The thought of her husband shooting ropes of cum into her pushed her over the edge. Stephanie came on Winston's thrusting cock, practically screaming as she spasmed in pleasure. Her fantasy was fulfilled moments later as she heard Winston grunting, and felt the familiar twitch of his enormous cock as he shot cum into her. He kept pounding as cum started to dribble out of her pussy and on to the quilt, eventually slowing his pounding and stopping altogether.

Stephanie and Winston flopped onto their sides, Winston's cum dribbling down both of their legs. Stephanie gave one last futile attempt to thrust on Winston's quickly softening cock, pushing it out of her instead.

Winston stroked her hair, "I guess that means our marriage is finally consummated."

They had been entirely too tired after the wedding to fuck, and this was the first moment of privacy they had. Stephanie nodded in agreement. They dozed off together, in sexual and marital bliss.

---

The newlyweds emerged from their room a little after 4:00, looking for snacks and conversation. Bethany was just putting out a plate of freshly baked scones on a folding table that had already been adorned with jam, cream, as well as cookies, nuts, and a fresh pot of tea.

She looked up at them, and quickly looked away. She had obviously heard their activities earlier. "I hope you enjoyed your little nap, here are some refreshments." She gestured at the table of treats. "Oh! And let me get you the drinks you weren't able to finish earlier." She, just as quick as before rushed into the kitchen and came out with the wine and cocoa.

"Thank you!" Winston said, grabbing a scone with some clotted cream.

Bethany set the drinks down, and walked over to the fire to stoke it some and put on another log. "So, where are you folks from?" she asked, breaking the tension.

"Oh, we're from Portland, Winston works as a media consultant, and I'm a game developer." Stephanie said, taking a sip of her wine.

"Maine?" Bethany asked.

"Oregon," Winston corrected.

"Oh, I've always loved Oregon. Beautiful mountains, Portland's fantastic, and the weed is just divine." Bethany chimed in. "Do you?" she mimed smoking a joint.

"On occasion, but it's not really a hobby," Stephanie said, "I always get so nervous."

Bethany looked wistful, "me too, but it makes sex amazing. Only thing I know that gets me comfortable enough to actually come."

Winston snorted some cocoa out of his nose at Bethany's sudden forwardness. Stephanie glanced an evil smile at Winston.

"Actually, I might have something for that." Stephanie said, "just wait a moment."

Before Bethany could protest, Stephanie rushed up the stairs to collect her magic bag. Bethany shot Winston a quizzical look, and Winston smiled and said, "you'll like this," with a wink.

Bethany started to look concerned. Stephanie flew down the stairs, setting her bag of packets on the snacks table, showing off the few sex packets they still had. Bethany's concern turned to curiosity as she looked at the pictures of beautiful people on what almost looked like condom wrappers. No, they were too small to be condom wrappers.

"What are these?" Bethany asked.

"Sex packets," Winston said. Stephanie quickly went over how they worked, as Bethany listened, her eyes growing ever wider as she browsed the packets.

"Oh! This one has two guys at the same time. That looks nice." she pointed to the spitroasting packet.

Vocoder4
Vocoder4
11 Followers
12