Sex Packets Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That one's not up for grabs, sorry to disappoint," Stephanie apologized.

Bethany looked over the remaining options. Only a few men, "I guess I'll take him," she said, pointing to a packet with a man with sinewy muscles and thick glasess, "how much?"

Stephanie hadn't considered selling these, but her haggler instinct kicked in and without thinking she said, "$30."

Bethany considered it, and said "okay if I just take it off your bill?"

Stephanie reached out her hand, shaking Bethany's. "Sold, enjoy your packet."

Just then another guest was at the top of the stairs, and Stephanie stuffed the bag into Winston's pocket.

The guest sauntered in, and the four of them chatted. A few guests came and went, but Bethany kept checking the time, looking at her pocket, she was anxious to fuck. While she was fairly attractive, between her difficulty with sex, and her busy profession, she didn't get a lot of chances to get laid. She couldn't think about anything but tearing the clothes off of that skinny geek in her pocket.

Once the clock struck five, Bethany quickly collected the dirty plates and trays from the snacks table, "time to clean up, you know. Cleanliness, godliness, all that."

Stephanie whispered, "I think it's time for that spitroast," as she playfully grabbed Winston's cock through his pants. Winston was immediately hard at the thought.

"We'd best be going," Winston announced to nobody in particular as they climbed the stairs. Bethany shot the newlyweds a knowing smile, Stephanie shot one back.

Stephanie tore the bag out of Winston's pants once they were back in the room. She frantically found the two spitroast packets and handed him one. "I've been thinking about this since Bethany tried to take it." She kissed Winston deeply, the smell of scones and perfume filling his senses as her tongue explored his mouth.

"It's been years since I fucked a guy, this is going to be so fucking hot!" Winston said, looking at the packet. Stephanie returned from the bathroom carrying some water, wearing just her panties which were already soaked in her wetness. She pointed at Winston's pants.

"Take those off, you're not losing another pair of pants to packet-induced cum," she commanded. He obeyed, realizing that a spot of his pre-cum had already soaked through. The couple got into bed together in their underwear, holding their identical packets in their hands. The air was electric with giddy excitement.

Winston kissed his wife. "Our first threeway as a married couple. Or is it a fourway?" He mused.

"It's a one-way, remember? Pills aren't sex," she kissed him on the neck, lovingly stroking his cock.

"Down the hatch," he said as he took the purple and gold capsule. Stephanie followed suit, and they cozied up next to each other, gently touching each other's genitals.

In the quiet of the room, Winston could hear a slight buzzing sound. It seemed to come from everywhere. Thinking back, he realized he'd heard it at the cigar bar too. "Do you hear a buzzing?" he asked.

"No... wait, yeah it's very faint," Stephanie said. "I think I heard one last night too."

"Think it's the packet?" the buzzing got louder.

"Probably, but I don't remember it being this loud." Stephanie had to speak louder to hear herself over the buzzing.

Winston saw a drop of blood dripping out of Stephanie's nose. "oh no, your nose is bleeding." he said, but she had already drifted off. He turned to grab a tissue.

---

12