All Comments on 'Sex Patents'

by Writer_Biker

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Damn, I thought

my right hand was the only way! Nothing to patent there. Keep writing more about this. I'm ready to learn some new ways.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
thanks

loved it writer_biker. Hope you get round to doing some more chapters on this, especially love the extra long teasing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

MMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmm good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Amazzzzzzzzing

WOW!! I have never spent so long on the brink of climax as I orgasmed again and again reading this.........cant wait for more - now - please!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
If only I had the nerve

I would love to have the nerve to do this to a man. So many times I've wanted to be able to keep playing with him after he has cum the first time, but guys squirm away.

I would love to be able to wander through all the toys you knew were there in the story.

hugs, bobbi

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Fantastic

Fantastic story amazing great not enough words to describe how good this story was. As for annon USA before me would love to run into you so that you could try something similiar to this to me.

egon14egon14over 14 years ago
XXXTRA HOTTT!!!

PLEASE write more for this story! The slow way that you tell it is as much of a tease as Sharon is in the story. I want to read about more of her inventions!

I love stories where men are teased by their women!

(See my story, titled "Helpless" in the BDSM section.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Wow

Excellent - such imagination put to such good use

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great tease and toy story

I really enjoyed the long teasing and multiple male orgasm ideas. I hope you continue writing as I would very much like to read about a long fucking session after getting the begging. I was a bit surprised there isn't more focus on her getting satisfaction, either orally from him to urge him higher while reaping benefits, or from another toy while she watches him going crazy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
More

I'm surprised that there are no comments here. This is a good story. I'm going looking for writer-biker to see if you have anything else here. The only thing I can see wrong is that most people talk with contractions as I've done here. It makes for a little less formality. Also, "please let me ejaculate". That would be "please let me cum", or, come, if you please. I think it makes for easier reading. I can imagine at least four more chapters to this story. She has untested items for him. They need to be adapted for her. The daughter needs to be involved and the daughter needs to come up with ideas of her own. Have fun. Take these ideas and fly.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 8 years ago
Dairy boy

A special milking machine for your penis, run by a woman who knows how to run it. Wow, is that a treat or torture? Depends on how long you run it, I suppose.

Anyway, you've written an interesting story. Where's the next chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Definitely like the milker concept. Forced ejaculations are amazing. Too bad so few understand it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous