Sex-pector

Story Info
Suzie gets assigned to test out pornstar applicant.
3.7k words
4.43
12k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please vote and comment what you think. Also for those of you who need descriptions...

Characters:

Suzie Jenkins. Assistant to Kyle.

Age: 21

Eyes: Green

Hair: Blonde

Tit Size: 32F

Pussy: Shaved

Weight: 135 lbs.

Height: 5'2

******

Scott Brown. Aspiring pornstar.

Age: 19

Eyes: Blue

Hair: Brown

Dick Size: 9 inches long, 2 inches wide

Weight: 164 lbs.

Height: 6'2

Kyle was in the studio, watching as Victoria was fucked hard in the ass by the company's new trans actress Kaylie, her fat 9 inch white dick fucking the shit out his mother in law.

Suzie then bounced up, rubbing Kyle's hard dick.

"Morning boss," she said with a smile, Kyle grinning and kissing her.

"OH SHIT!!!!" Victoria cried, Kaylie gripping her tits as she drove her dick furiously into her battered asshole.

Suzie laughed, jacking Kyle off as he watched the filming. Soon, she was fully sucking him off, Kyle gripping her head as Victoria was now getting railed in missionary, she and Kaylie playing with each other's tits.

Emily then arrived to the studio holding a file.

"Hey baby," she greeted him with a warm kiss, smiling as she watched Suzie suck and gag on her husband's dick.

"Hey Em," he replied, groaning as Suzie fondled his nuts, "what's up?"

"Well we have a pornstar application," she replied, handing him the file, "but I don't have time to check him out. I have a graduation party to perform at."

Kyle nodded and opened the file to see 19-year-old Scott Brown, a recent graduate and porn addict who longed to be in porn.

"What about Mom?" He asked.

Emily shook her head. "Your mother has a Freaky Fantasy customer tonight and mine well..."

She turned to watch as Victoria was aggressively facefucked, Kaylie howling as her nuts banged against Victoria's chin.

"... is booked solid for tonight also."

"Well damn, who do we have? We need him checked by today for the new movie getting filmed next week."

Emily sighed and nodded, looking down to Suzie still slurping on Kyle's dick. She turned to Kyle and gave a suggestive flick of her eyes to which Kyle shrugged.

He grunted as he began to cum, Suzie gleefully swallowing his massive load before releasing his still rock hard cock.

"Did I do good sir?" she asked, stroking him again with her saliva still coating his dick.

Kyle looked at Emily and she looked at him, both of them giving the other a nod.

******

Scott sat on his living room couch, furiously jacking off the porn scene raging on his mother's flat screen television.

Kyle's aunt Dana was riding her son Tyler's cock in a sexy scene, her 36G tits nearly down his throat as he fucked his mom with all he had.

Scott was just about to bust his 4th nut of the day when he heard a sharp knocking at the front door.

Thinking it was his strict conservative mother, who had a religious abhorrence of porn, he scrambled to clean up, clearing the feed from the tv and yanking up his shorts while trying to remove any signs that he had just been jacking off.

Hurrying to open the door, he was nearly blown away. There stood a sexy and stacked blonde with the biggest pair of tits he'd ever seen in real life. She wore a low cut pink blouse and a matching mini skirt which ended just short of her thighs.

"Hello there," she said, holding a clipboard, "I'm looking for William Brown."

"T-that's me," he stammered, his dick rock hard as he was struggling not to keep staring into her abundance of cleavage.

If she did notice however, she didn't seem to mind.

"Great!" she continued, "My name is Suzie. I'm here in regards to your recent application for IncestisBest!"

"Oh!" He exclaimed in shock, nearly having expected to have heard back, especially not by a house call, "please uh... come right in."

Suzie smiled and entered the modern looking house, the smell of boyish cum still fresh in the air.

"Make yourself comfortable," he said as he walked behind her, her massive ass driving him insane.

"Thank you," she said, shaking her ass as they entered the living room, "please have a seat, Mr. Brown."

He sat, nearly face level with her huge tits. Suzie smiled as she saw he was nervous and from the looks of things in his shorts, extremely horny.

"I hope I'm not here at a bad time," she said, teasing him by brushing her hand over her tits, "this shouldn't take long."

Scott couldn't speak, only nodding as he pulled a pillow over his lap, Suzie laughing internally at his difficulty.

"So Scott," she began, "I have some questions to ask you. Just to know your sexual interests, experience and also to introduce you to our viewers."

He nodded again upon which Suzie smiled and looked at her clipboard.

"So Scott," she began, "are you a virgin?"

"N-no I'm not," he gulped, Suzie jotting it down.

"Mhm, and how many sexual partners have you had."

"Just one," he answered, "this girl from my class."

She gave a slight frown and jotted this down also.

"Well, the bulk of your costars will consist of MILFs who are far beyond the skills and experience of some teen slut. I hope you can handle that..."

Scott had zoned out, staring intently at her huge tits before he finally came back and nodded.

"Yeah, yeah I... I can handle that."

"Mhm..." she said, writing something else down.

"So Scott, would you describe yourself as an ass guy or a tit guy?"

He was unsure how to respond. Most of his porn views consisted of busty sluts but at least the same amount could be applied to big asses.

Seeing his issue in deciding, Suzie began to jiggle hers for him, again drawing his attention and making his dick again throb at full hardness.

"You like tits huh?" she asked with a smirk.

"Y-Yeah I do..." he said, not taking his eyes from them.

She smiled and checked the box under 'Tits.'

"Okay, do you enjoy eating pussy?"

Scott shrugged. "I eat pussy, yeah."

"No..." Suzie said, "I asked do you ENJOY eating pussy?

"I mean I guess, I don't know..." Scott sighed, "I've never really done it other than once."

Suzie shook her head and set her clipboard down. "Then I guess we have to see how good you are at it."

She sat beside him, pulling her skirt up around her hips and spreading her legs, revealing her wet cunt as Scott's mouth dropped open.

"Don't just sit there swallowing flies," she said, rubbing herself, "c'mon and get over here."

Scott complied, getting to his knees and crawling until his face was inches from her beautiful pussy.

He leaned in and gave her a lick, Suzie moaning softly as he moved his tongue in deeper.

"Well, you apparently do like this..." she said, gripping his head as he slurped on her wet lips.

Scott absolutely loved her taste, sweet and delicious as he moved his tongue in alternating slow and fast circles before moving on to vigorous thrusts of his tongue into her cunt just as he had learned from porn watching.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD!!" Suzie cried, gripping his hair even tighter.

He repeatedly jammed his tongue into her sweet, tight pussy as her clit throbbed against his nose.

Unable to resist, he pulled his tongue back and began to tease her clit, flicking it lightly with his tongue, Suzie shivering with each touch.

"HOLY SHIT YES!!!" she cried, "DON'T FUCKING TEASE ME! SUCK MY CLIT!!"

Scott was more than happy to comply, licking it one final time before sucking it into his mouth, Suzie giving a loud wail of pleasure.

The boy had skills, no doubt about it, his mouth sealing over her pussy and flicking her throbbing clit with his tongue.

"YESSSSSS!!!!" she screamed, her body jerking violently and unleashing her pussy cream into his eager mouth, lapping up all that he could through her long orgasm.

Finally she could take no more and pushed Scott back, her pussy juice dripping from his chin.

"That uh... was very informative..." she panted, "you definitely get a 10 on pussy eating skills. Why don't you get back on the couch for me?"

Scott frowned a little but nodded, standing up and walking over to take his seat back, Suzie standing on shaky legs to get onto the couch on all fours, ripping the pillow from his hands and rubbing his swollen bulge through his shorts.

"Mmm..." she said, "very hard isn't it? How big is it?"

"N-nine inches at full size..." Scott stammered, barely believing the hot woman was rubbing on his dick.

She then hooked her fingers into the band of his shorts and pulled them down, his rock hard dick springing free.

Suzie's eyes got big as she took in the hunk of boy meat. It was far from the biggest she had seen but pleasing nonetheless. Her mouth watered at the sight of it. She saw he still had some growing to do.

"You do understand that I must test your endurance to make sure you're capable of withstanding the... pressure you'll be under."

He quietly nodded, Suzie breaking into a smile and sliding her lips over the mushroom head of his dick as he moaned softly.

She felt his dick begin to expand in her mouth, soon inflating to a veiny nine inch rod of fuckmeat. Suzie kept sucking, slobbering down the the shaft.

"Holy shit..." he groaned, laying his head back as he struggled to keep watching, Suzie pulling up with a grin as she spat in her hand and began to beat him off.

"You have a very nice cock, Mr. Brown..." she said before sucking him back down.

He soon began to grip her head and lightly thrust his hips, his long hard cock thudding against the back of Suzie's throat but she fought her gag reflex, relaxing her throat muscles to allow him to slide his dick further down her throat until every inch was in her mouth.

She then leaned up and removed her bra, Scott breaking into a wide smile as he took them in and groped them before she returned to sucking his dick.

"Fuck..." he groaned, slapping her ass.

She sucked him even more aggressively, her spit coating his shaft and pooling around his bloated nuts. Scott groaned again as she slurped him hard from head to base, his dick glistening with her saliva.

His head fell back, his hand too weak to continue gripping her hair as he experienced his greatest albeit second blowjob.

Suzie moaned as she slid her mouth from his dick and attacked his nuts, sucking them deeply as she continued to beat him off.

"Holy shit..." Scott grunted, barely able to hold back. Just as it seemed he was about to blow, Suzie pulled up and grabbed her clipboard again.

"Endurance under a blowjob." She said, checking it off with a smile.

"Damn..." Scott panted, his wet dick still throbbing and slick. "What's next?"

"Wanna see how it feels inside me?" she panted as she looked at him hungrily.

"Fuck yeah!" Scott replied with a lot more confidence in his voice.

Suzie smiled and kissed him deeply, the two making out as she continued to stroke his dick and he palmed her huge tits, his dick throbbing in her hand.

She then parted from him and swung her right leg over his lap, sliding the fat head of his dick into her pussy, the both of them moaning in pleasure.

"Ohhhh fuck..." Suzie moaned as she slid down his dick and began to ride, their lips meeting again as she screamed into his mouth.

Scott groaned and began to thrust upward, the couch creaking beneath them as she looked back to see his dick drilling into her.

"OH FUCK!!!" she screamed, bouncing harder and harder as he squeezed her ass.

"HOLY SHIT!!!" Scott cried, her ass smacking against his thighs every time, her dick smothered in the warm, wet walls of her cunt.

She gripped the back of the couch for leverage as they fucked, Scott's hips pumping hard to keep fucking into her as well.

"You like that?" Suzie asked, looking down at him as his eyes followed her tits bouncing in his face.

"It's fucking amazing!" he cried.

She grinned and rode him even harder, driving her pussy down onto him. Scott slapped her ass and rammed his dick in hard and deep.

"YES!!" she screamed. "THAT'S IT BABY!!!"

Scott latched his mouth to her right nipple and sucked, Suzie howling as she picked up speed, holding his face to her tits.

Lust was flowing through Scott's veins, his dick rock hard and in the middle of the best action it had ever gotten. He brought both hands up to squeeze her tits as she continued to bounce vigorously on his dick.

"Fuck..." she moaned softly as he gripped her hips and began to work his juice covered cock in and out of her at a rapid pace.

Both were having the time of their life, Suzie's left tit in his his mouth as he upwardly fucked her hard, squeezing and slapping her ass.

"OH FUCK!" she screamed, Scott sliding a finger into her asshole. She leaned down and kissed him deeply, riding him even faster.

Scott moaned, Suzie bouncing hard on his dick with her hands on his chest, his dick sliding deep into her wet cunt.

"Fuck me Scott! Drill that fat cock deep in my dirty little pussy!"

He was more than happy to oblige, slapping her ass again as he picked up speed, his dick was almost numb with pleasure as he sucked her tits back into his eager mouth. It felt so fucking amazing.

Suzie panted and dismounted, saying: "Lets try it reverse."

Scott nodded, Suzie standing, turning around and grabbing his dick, holding it as she slid back down to the base of his dick, both of them moaning in pleasure as she began to ride him again.

Instinctively, his hands shot to her big soft tits and squeezed as he fucked harder back at her, Suzie screaming at the top of her lungs.

"Fuck... fuck..." Scott groaned each time she moved up his dick.

"YESSSS!!" Suzie screamed, "FUUUUCK ME!!!"

She howled as he drilled upward into her pussy even faster, overwhelmed with pleasure. Suzie was obviously enjoying it as well, her pussy juice oozing down his dick.

"Oh god yeah..." she moaned, filling out on her checklist that he was adept n both cowgirl and reverse cowgirl.

With Suzie having stopped riding, Scott was able to recover, his orgasm dwindling as he began to suck on her tits, Suzie moaning from the pleasure.

He began to to thrust upward again, Suzie screaming in pleasure as she too began to bounce her pussy on his dick aggressively, Scott howling loudly as he rubbed her clit.

"I COULD RIDE THIS DICK ALL FUCKING DAY!" Suzie cried, slamming her ass down to his thighs.

After a few more moments, she dismounted.

"Fuck, we have to move on," she panted, getting onto all fours and wiggling her ass.

"Go ahead, put that fat dick back in my pussy."

Scott nodded, sliding in and beginning to fuck her yet again, slapping her ass and driving his dick in deep.

"OH FUCK YEAH!" Suzie screamed, getting fucked hard in doggy.

She moaned loudly with each hard thrust from the eager teenager, Scott's hands on her hips as he slammed inside of her.

"You're so fucking good at this..." she panted, Scott simply using everything he'd learned from the 7 years he had of porn fanaticism.

He leaned down and kissed her passionately, Suzie kissing him back and moaning into his mouth.

He then pulled back and resumed fucking her with all he had.

"OH FUCK... OH MY GOD!" Suzie cried, her legs shaking as Scott kept driving his dick into her wet and welcoming cunt.

"This is so fucking amazing..." he groaned, slapping her ass pulling with each deep push into her twat.

"YESSSSS FUCK!!!" Suzie moaned as he fucked her all the way to balls, Scott seeing she rated him a 10 for the doggy position.

He resumed driving into her as he squeezed her big, juicy tits, slamming her dick into her as fast as he could.

"Holy shit, that dick is so fucking good!" Suzie cried.

Scott couldn't reply, his brain too fogged with the pleasure he was feeling to form an intelligible response.

Instead, he just kept right on fucking her, their lips locking again as he slammed his dick into her womb.

"YES! YES!" Suzie cried, "FUCK ME HARD!!"

Scott kept at it, his nuts smacking against her pussy hard as he couldn't stop, his heart racing as sweat popped from his forehead and chest, watching Suzie's ass jiggle with each collision with his hips.

He loved the sight of her ass moving back at him, the way it shook when he hit it either with his hand or his waist. He felt his dick jump inside her as she gripped it with her pussy, Scott feeling as he nearly passed out from the feeling.

Nevertheless, he held on, soldiering through.

"Yes, Scott, yes!" she cried, "FUCK ME HARD!!"

"Oh shit..." he panted, feeling his groin tighten.

"Oh fuck I'm gonna cum..." Suzie cried, "I'm gonna cum all over that big, hard dick!"

Scott was barely able to hold back his own orgasm as Suzie's hit. She clenched her teeth and her pussy clamped down on his dick like a bear trap.

He groaned deeply, her pussy gushing its juice onto his cock, dripping from his bloated nuts. It seemed as he was about to explode also, her orgasm began to settle, her pussy easing its grip.

In the aftermath, she was breathless and shaking, Scott's dick still inside of her, the boy giving her a chance to catch her breath.

"Oh my god, that was so FUCKING good!" she exclaimed, making him smile, the first time he had ever made a female orgasm.

"We're not done yet," he soon said, his voice full pay confident as he stepped back, pulling his dick out.

He sat on the couch, his hands behind his head as Suzie looked down at the hard, thick and throbbing cock, wet and shiny with her pussy juice.

"Suck me off," he said.

"With pleasure," she replied, getting to her knees and sucking him down, humming as she took him down her throat.

"Ohhhh fuckkk..." Scott groaned, Suzie slurping on his dick, fondling his nuts as well.

She deepthroated him for several minutes, Scott shaking, moaning and groaning as he gripped her hair, desperately and yet it seemed, futilely, fighting the urge to cum.

He groaned again, louder this time as he ran his fingers through her hair, moaning and bring his lip as she bobbed her head up and down his hard cock.

Finally, she pulled up and smiled at him, Scott smiling back before they kissed. The deep was long and deep, Suzie dancing her tongue with his.

She then stood and straddled him, one leg on either side of his hips as she held his dick up in position to slide into her soaking wet pussy.

She then sat down, taking his entire length in one long and deep stroke. She gasped as e filled her up completely and soon began to slide her pussy up and down his dick.

"Oh fuck..." he groaned, squeezing her ass as she picked up speed.

She looked in his eyes as she fucked him, his hands soon moving to squeeze her amazing tits, Suzie moaning as she rode him faster.

"Fuck... I'm gonna cum..." he panted, feeling the familiar buzz in his nuts.

"Not yet baby..." Suzie cooed, dismounting and laying on her back, instructing him to get between her legs.

Scott complied, slipping his dick back into her and beginning to fuck her in missionary. Suzie howled as he began to fuck her as hard as he could.

"OHHHHHH YESSSS!" she screamed, his balls slamming against her ass as he squeezed her tits, "RIGHT FUCKING THERE!!!"

Scott was like a boy possessed, driving his dick into her pussy frantically, his teeth clenched as he drilled her good and deep.

He leaned down and their lips locked, his hips still thrusting at the same speed as he fucked her, their sweaty foreheads pressed together as they stared in each other's eyes.

Scott could feel he couldn't last much longer, his dick sore and throbbing rapidly as he pounded her right, wet count.

"Oh god... oh god... I'm close..." he groaned.

"Yes baby..." she panted, playing with her tits, "cum for me! Fill me with your hot cum!"

"ITS SO FUCKING GOOD!" he moaned, unable to contain his pleasure.

He fucked her frantically, Suzie desperately fucking back at him He then made one final thrust to the balls and felt his dick explode.

12