Sex-pector

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ropes of hot, white and thick cum streamed into Suzie's waiting pussy. He continued fucking her harder and harder, his dick throbbing and pumping her full of more semen.

"Fuck... fuck..." he kept panting as he felt each hard blast.

After what felt like an eternity, Scott's tanks finally ran dry and he fell forward, laying on top of Suzie between her legs.

"Fuck, that was insane!" he panted, rolling off of her.

"Agreed," she replied, turning on her side to face him and rub his chest.

"So how'd I do?" he asked.

"Well you certainly passed!" she exclaimed, stroking his dick, "That was some Grade-A fucking you put in."

Scott couldn't help but grin.

"Well. Mr. Brown," she said, trying to regain her composure as she picked up her clipboard, "you certainly will do quite nicely at IncestisBest. Thank you for... taking the time out of your day to speak with me."

"Oh the pleasure was all mine," he said with a smile.

"Mmm... believe me," she said, wrapping her hand around his dick again, "the pleasure was quite mutual."

He smiled and kissed her, Suzie standing and getting dressed, quickly seeming to have erased all signs that she had been getting fucked for the last three hours.

She then turned and kissed him again, smiling brightly.

"Thank you, Scott."

"You're welcome Suzie," he said.

After she left, he fell back onto the couch, knowing he'd have to clean up the mess before his mom arrived home.

12