Sex Pet for Pervert Daddy

Story Info
Meeting her online Daddy and becoming his sex pet.
1.9k words
4.13
72.2k
69

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To say that I was excited was an understatement. The thing panties that I was wearing were already soaked through as they rubbed against my pussy, ready and desperate to be filled after so many months of promises. Underneath my short wrap dress my nipples were painfully hard and my huge tits almost spilling out of the dress which barely covered my ass. My high heels were drawing everyone's attention as I waited in the parking lot and I revelled in the fact that so many people were staring at me.

I'd met someone online who had a high a sex drive as I did, and for months we'd been sending dirty emails back and forth. Finally, we were going to meet and he'd agreed to pick me up in the parking lot. I was nervous but extremely excited remembering the pictures of his thick, weeping cock he'd sent me and videos of himself stroking it slowly, telling me over the phone how much he wanted to have a naughty young slut to use. He was over twice my age and I loved it, I was desperate to have an old Daddy use me the way I deserved.

As I was getting desperate and could feel my pussy juice smear between my thighs I saw a car pull in to the car park and head straight towards me. With my slutty outfit, including a tight collar which my daddy insisted I wear in public, it was hard for him not to recognise me. I smiled and waved, and the car pulled up next to me. I hopped in, and looked across at the old Daddy I had been fantasising about for months smirking across at me. He wore sunglasses, but I could see that his eyes were roving all over me through them. My short dress had ridden up and already you could see the bottom of my panties where I squeezed my legs together. I tried to cover up my wet pussy with my hands.

"Hi." I said meekly, heart racing as I'd never done this before. He reached across and pulled my hands away from my pussy, obviously ravishing me with his eyes. His hand slid up a started stroking over my pussy and thighs. Already, I was out of my depth but hopelessly lustful and started very quietly moaning.

"Look at you," he laughed, one hand still on the steering wheel even though I could see the outline of his hard cock which I'd only ever seen on my phone, "sending me such slutty messages and videos. Now I get here and you act all shy? Come on, I know what a cumslut you really are baby. No need to hide it." He grinned, dipping his fingers right over my pussy. Even through my panties my pussy juice was leaking.

"I-I am a cumslut, Daddy," I managed, helplessly wet and bucking against his fingers. "I've been thinking about your cock for so long, I just want to be filled up so bad!" I whined the last bit, unable to resist and finally putting my hand over his on my pussy, pushing his fingers to rub me harder. My tits were almost spilling out of my top at this point and, despite the crowded car park which was already aware of the slut in their midst, I couldn't help roll my hips on to his hand. Now his other hand did drop to his crotch and he started slowly rubbing the outline of his thick length.

"Even as I drove in here I could see everyone looking at you, especially with that fucking slutty outfit on. You think they forgot just because you got in this car?" Sure enough, as I looked up, the people passing the sidewalk infront of me were glancing into the car. With my Daddy's hand trapped between my thighs and my face slack with pleasure it was obvious what was happening. The men, especially, were finding it hard to move on, some even glancing back over their shoulder to have another look at the young slut being used in public.

"Well, you said in your messages you liked it public, baby. Said you wanted me to use you in public to show everyone who you belonged to."

"Yes, Daddy, I do!" I cried, incessantly rutting now against his hand on my pussy. I could barely stop myself from cumming right there.

"Good. Look at all the men who can't keep their fucking eyes off you, you filthy slut," he grunted. He was right. "Look up, look them in the eye as you fuck yourself on my hand." He twisted his hand under my soaked panties and I almost cried with relief as two of his fingers were in the perfect position for me to ride. He slipped them into my pussy which greedily welcomed them and he just left his hand there. I leant back a bit, forgetting all the men walking by and staring, and desperately began to fuck myself on his fingers.

"Look at them, slut. Look at them for Daddy. I know how hard you make me, I bet you can get a couple of them to pop a few boners with the way your riding me." He reached over and, to my humiliation, pulled one side of my dress aside. One of my large tits spilled out and jiggled up and down as I rode his fingers like I'd been wanting to do or months now.

"Oh, my god," I heard a few of them say as they walked past, unable to take their eyes off me. It made me so utterly embarrassed but I couldn't stop myself. I was bouncing up and down in the car, watching all the men walk past as Daddy's two fingers filled and refilled my pussy. For months I'd been riding my dildo, fucked out and senseless as I videod myself for my new Daddy and listened to him tell me what a good slut I was, and what he wanted to see, as he watched me on video. Now his warm fingers were actually soaked in my pussy juice and I was about to cum.

Before I could he pulled his fingers out and patted my pussy, moaning quietly.

"God, Sapphy, you really are a little Daddy's whore, aren't you?" He laughed.

"Yes, fuck, yes Daddy. I just want to please you Daddy, any way I can. Please, I'm fucking desperate for it." I tried to pull his fingers back to my pussy but he just held my inner thigh tightly and hummed.

"I knew it was a good idea to come meet you. Do you know how many times I've cum just watching those videos? Watching you fuck yourself on that dildo and then suck your cum off? Watch you deep throat it and gag on it? God, you've got me hard so many times. Guess it's finally time to pay me back for making you so horny."

"Yes, anything you want Daddy." I writhed in my seat, glancing across at his hard cock in his jeans and wondering if he'd let me suck it right there in the car park. As if reading my mind he pulled out of the parking space and started driving slowly towards the exit whilst unbuckling his jeans.

"As much as I'd love for those punks to see you gag and slobber all over my cock like you promised you would, I think we'd better not push our luck for today. I've got so many things I've bought at home for you baby, I can't wait for you to try them on - or in." He laughed at his own joke and I risked reaching across to touch his cock covered only now by his boxers.

"Can I - please Daddy?"

"You really are desperate, huh? Can't even wait till we get home?"

"Please, I need it now. Been waiting so long and dreaming about your warm cock in my mouth." I moaned as I leant down to mouth at his cock through his boxers.

"Fuck!" He grabbed the wheel with both hands and the car jerked slightly.

"Fuck, yes baby, just like that. You know what Daddy wants."

I lowered my head again to his clothed cock and pulled down the waistband of his boxers. His very thick, warm, hard prick sprang from its confines and I could finally touch the thing I'd been waiting to for so long. I moaned involuntarily and, without wasting a second, engulfed the head, swirling my tongue around it and building enough saliva to cover it.

"Oh fuck yes, your mouth feels so good honey. Can't wait to get home and use you properly. GOnna face fuck you, all fucking day. Gonna fill your holes with cum baby." Daddy babbled about all the things he promised to do to me as I slid his cock further and further down my throat until I was gagging. It tasted as good as it looked and I was glad he wasn't fingering me any more because I would have cum already.

I held it in my direction with one hand and my other stroked his balls. As I gagged on his delicious cock I slobbered all over it, covering it with saliva and dribbling it down my chin, pulling back up as I tasted the beads of precum that slipped out of the head. I lapped them up like a kitty before diving back down to deep throat it and revelling in my Daddy's moan. I liked stripes up the shaft, let him know how good he tasted, and continuously bobbed my head up and down on his large cock.

"You slut!" He hissed, taking a hand off the wheel and pushing my head all the way down on his cock. The feeling of helplessness completely turned me on and I moaned around his cock wedged deep in my throat. The vibrations also made him moan and he let up only to push my head back down again. Just as I was getting to imagine finally, FINALLY tasting his thick cum which I had seen only on video, he puled my head off by my hair and made me sit back in my seat. I moaned in complaint but he just laughed and let his prick, now dripping with my mouth, stand naked against his stomach.

"God, you dirty bitch, never thought you'd actually be this much of a slut."

I laughed, not bothering to cover up but instead letting my legs fall open to show my thighs covered in my own cum and letting my tits spill out of my dress still.

"You make me in to such a horny slut Daddy. Before we started talking it was only a little bit, and then when you started telling me what you wanted to do to me I couldn't go to sleep or wake up without taking pictures for you, using my dildo with you or fucking myself with it. I've thought about this for so long!"

"Well, we're almost home baby. I can't wait to keep you from now on, I can't believe you're just the perfect sex pet to have. Fuck, suck me one more time before we get home baby."

As I obediently and wantonly swallowed up his cock again I could only dream of being home with him, and all the things he had planned.