Sex Pet for Pervert Daddy Ch. 02

Story Info
Cumslut finally gets filled with pervert Daddy's cum.
2.6k words
4.38
81.1k
69

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the car pulled up to the driveway of a house in a nice area of town, my mouth was still full of my Daddy's cock. Having satiated my immediate desire with the taste of the warm, heavy weight in my mouth I had relaxed in to a slow and languid pace. My new Daddy had his hand on my head the whole way, telling me what a good little girl I was and describing the things he was going to do to me in a casual manner. The way we slipped in to such comfortable sexual pleasuring made me happy; I'd always wanted someone who would use me both roughly and casually and this was such a man. Over the previous months we had texted, emailed, and sent videos. None of them compared to the real thing, and by the time we arrived at his house I had already enjoyed our cockwarming session more than anything.

"Here we are, baby," he told me and I sat up slowly, giggling a bit as his cock popped out of my mouth. I couldn't resist taking it in my hand and bending down, giving it one last firm suck before sitting up. The man across from me smirked and took off his sunglasses, eyeing me up and down. My tits were still out from earlier and my face was covered in slick from sucking his warm cock for so long. My short dress barely covered my pussy as it was and he reached over once again to gently massage my pussy. I clenched my thighs around his hand in desire and held his arm with one hand, leaning over to kiss him as I did so.

He gladly accepted, rubbing me harder as he kissed me sensually, sucking on my tongue and biting my lower lip.

"Mm baby, you don't know how long I've waited to meet you," He moaned in to my mouth, taking his hand off my pussy and placing it on to my tits to squeeze and pull. "I wanna do all the things we talked about. I know you want to act all innocent and shy, but I've seen the fucking cum slut you really are, hmm?" He pinched my nipple especially hard and I let out a wanton moan.

"Yes, yes I know Daddy. It made me so horny riding your fingers where everyone could see, I really did love that. And I meant what I said - I really do want everyone to know you're fucking me so well. I want you so bad baby." I told him as I reached over to stroke his cock. He laughed and moved my hand away, tucking his cock back in.

"Not yet, horny girl. You touch me any more I'm going to cum, and I've got a lot planned before I give you that present for the first time. You want my cum, baby?"

"Yes, Daddy, of course."

"Then you're going to have to work for it. We're going to get out now and don't even think about hiding those tits of yours when you get out."

Something inside of me thrilled at the idea of being seen already debauched in public with him and I nodded in compliance. I opened the side door and peeked around the street. Not too many people around, and I guessed anyone living nearby would hear me soon enough any way. I let my generous tits hang out as I got out, not bothering to pull my dress down as it floated around my ass. I walked to the front of the car and Daddy took my hand, spinning me round quickly so my back was to him and I was facing out into the street. I gasped as he rutted his hips into my ass and softly groped and molested my tits for the whole street to see. In the distance at the end of the street I could see a few men walking down towards us and I whined.

"If you're going to earn Daddy's cum, baby, better start learning what I like. I like other men seeing me use you and, if you're lucky, I'll let them use you as well. Look how much you turn everyone on honey," He whispered, continuing his assault on my tits. The men walking down the street caught up to our little show the closer they got and started nudging each other and staring. I struggled a bit but the dirty man I'd agreed to meet kept holding me still and bouncing my tits up and down for the other men to admire.

"Good girl, good baby," he whispered. As the men looked like they were about to cross the street he laughed a bit, spanked my pussy once and then turned me around and led me to the front door. My heart was pounding - although I loved being watched and public sex, I'd never been so openly watched and used before! It had always consisted of a quick handjob under the table in public or fingering in a cinema. Nothing that was actually visible per se. I couldn't stop biting my lip and almost grinning at what was happening - I was finally being used like I'd always wanted.

"Well, home sweet home." He said and led me inside a gorgeous open plan house. On our left as we came in was the kitchen with an island (perfect height to fucking, my mind supplied) which opened onto a large living area with three big sofas in front of a large flat screen tv. Beyond that were two large glass doors which opened on to a patio and pool, with a garden behind that. It was truly magnificent. I gasped and Daddy laughed a little.

"Does my baby like her new home?" he asked.

"I love it, it's so beautiful." I told him.

"First thing's first - get that dress off so Daddy can see his gorgeous little cumslut." I blushed at his words and swallowed, but the heady feeling of just having sucked cock made me bold and I dropped my dress right there in the entryway. All I was left in was my black high heels and thick black collar with a ring of metal of the front, the one Daddy had sent me in the post last month. It was something I'd wanted to wear for a long time. When the thick band of black leather arrived in the post I was excited and immediately retreated to my room to try it on. It was tight around my neck, although the tightness turned me on, and I hoped Daddy had bought the other part of the set like he'd promised.

"God, you sexy slut," he said, calmly walking up and reaching round to slap my ass. I gasped, holding on to his shoulders as he did it again. He slapped it a few times before grabbing thick handfuls of it in both hands and squeezing hard whilst dipping in to give me an open mouthed, wet kiss. I kissed him back passionately and was pulled closer to him by his constant groping. We stayed like this for a few minutes before he pulled back and placed a chaste kiss on my pouting lips.

He led me over to the sofa in the front room which was carpeted in a gorgeous thick white carpet and we sat down in front of the huge plasma TV. By now my pussy was squelching with all the juices flowing out of me and was covering my inner thighs. My face still felt like it had spit on it from Daddy's cock and I was painfully aware of my nipples desperate for abuse. But, I reminded myself, as desperate as I was, I was here to please my Daddy, so no playing with myself until he let me.

"First, baby, we're going to see how long you last. Go over in to that draw - " he gestured to the top draw of a set under the TV which I bent over at a right angle to retrieve, giving his a perfect view of my wet pussy. " - and take out what's inside." I gasped when I finally found what I'd been hoping for - the leash that connected to my collar. Beside it was a 9 inch dildo, flesh coloured, just like my one at home which Daddy had watched me ride and suck in the many videos I had sent him.

"Good girl. Bring them here." He instructed. I obediently took them to him and couldn't help but thrill as he snapped the leash on to my collar. With the fleshy dildo still in my hand and without warning he grabbed the chain and yanked me down on top of him in to a sensual kiss. He brought my ass over his cock and I instantly started grinding down on him, moaning and turned on by his domination. He bit my lip and sucked my tongue, pulling back and then diving in again to lick around my mouth and let me moan in to him. He slapped my ass with one hand and with the other grabbed the TV remote and flicked it on. The loud sound of pleasured screams filled the room and made me jump, whipping my head round to the TV. I only glimpsed a brief picture of the screen: one woman with huge, porn star tits and a bubble but being fucked by three guys at once. One was lying down, fucking up in to her pussy; one was bent over her, had grabbed her hair so she arched back, and was fucking her in the ass like a bitch in heat, and one was holding his shirt up to let the dirty cumslut feast on his cock. My daddy yanked my chain back and kissed me fiercely.

"You only get to look when I tell you you can, got it?" He told me and I nodded. He slapped my ass hard, and I squealed.

"Yes - yes Daddy!" I moaned and he grabbed my ass cheeks to spread them as I resumed riding his clothed dick. He hoisted me up and pulled out his penis, still a bit sticky from my attention earlier.

"God, you know how long I've waited for this? Watching all those dirty videos you sent me? Had me jerking off in the car when I went to work, when I was coming home, all day when I was off. Always thinking about what a horny slut like you would do when you were actually here. And look at you, fucking perfectly horny and wet, all for me." He buried his face in to my tits then and started pinching with one hand, sucking with his mouth, and jerking off with the other hand. I took over stroking his cock back to full hardness for him and let both of his hands free to reach around to my ass and anchor me to him as his mouth continued its assault on my breasts. His tongue swirled and lapped at my hard nipples, swirling around and up and down on them, covering them in his saliva. He nipped them and then kissed them, suckling on them a few times like he could glean milk from them.

"Yes, just like that," I moaned, holding his head to my breasts with my free hand. By now he was completely hard again and the fucking in the porno on TV was picking up the pace. Just like my Daddy had been telling me, the men were telling the woman what a filthy cumslut she was and laughing at how eagerly she chased after the cock when it was drawn away from her mouth or the way she grabbed the men and fucked herself on two cocks at once with obvious desperation. I fed off of that desperation, knowing just how much I needed my Daddy's cum. He seemed to read my mind and hoisted me up, lining his cock up with my pussy. Having fucked myself on my dildo so ardently I was hoping he would do exactly what he did - grab my hips and slam me down on his 9 inch, thick cock in one go.

"Ngh! Ah - Daddy! Yes!" I cried, savouring the feeling of being completely full with Daddy cock. It felt like it was going to split me in half it was so big, but I rode the delicious waves of pleasure and was almost drooling in my haze of lust. My legs were bent and spread either side of him as he slouched on the sofa, holding my ass as I bounced up and down continuously on this thick, delicious cock I had only dreamt of. I slowed after a few minutes of this for him to bite and suck my tits again, grabbing them both instead as I twerked my ass up and down on his cock. Anyone sitting behind us would have a perfect view of his cock sliding in and out of me.

Behind me, the moans of the men and gurgling of the woman around the cocks was driving my Daddy insane. He pushed me off and smirked at my whine of protest as his cock slipped out of my greedy pussy. His hands turned me round and pushed me face -first in to the sofa with my knees under me and ass in the air. Using the collar he pulled it back, hard, which made me lift my head and arch my back: my ass became the perfect present for my Daddy.

"I hope you washed and stretched like I told you to babydoll."

"I did Daddy." I had barely finished the sentence when he notched the head of his cock to my asshole and started slowly thrusting in and out. But I had done what he'd asked; before my arrival I had thoroughly fucked my ass with my dildo to stretch for him and before long Daddy was burying himself to the hilt in my thick ass. His hard rod sped up the pace and soon I was gasping for air as he ploughed my asshole.

"Make yourself cum," Daddy commanded breathlessly and I reached between my legs to rub my clit. With my already abused asshole and heightened state of arousal I came quickly, pussy juices slipping out and ass clenching around the cock ceaselessly splitting me open.

"Ah - fuck - Daddy!" I cried. He continued to use me like he promised, even after I had cum, and I felt myself coming close to another orgasm.

"Fuuuck Daddy - yes, please, just like that." I moaned. His pace started slowing down and then he thrust hard, holding his spasming cock inside my ass.

"God, your gorgeous ass," He slapped it hard, several times, "I'm going to fill you with so much cum baby, you've got no idea." He leant over me and thrust in slowly but deeply still and I knew he was close to cumming.

"Please cum inside me Daddy," I whispered, and he laughed.

"Where else would I cum, slut? You're going to be dripping in it at all times from now on, understand?"

"Yes Daddy." He thrust in one more time and kneeled up again, grabbing my chain to yank me to arch my back, and that was how he stayed as he pumped his thick cum inside me. He coated my walls and I grinned happily as I could feel the warm liquid fill me up for the very first time. But not the last.

Author's Note: God that made me so horny just to write! Love imagine being used like this. Hope everyone enjoyed!