Sex Pet Recovery Ch. 01 - Beth

Story Info
Man rescues trapped women.
4.2k words
4.45
6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cwcw99
cwcw99
142 Followers

SEX PET RECOVERY - BETH

Robert Wilson got into this job by accident. He had made a great deal of money selling sexual aides and toys. When a large company decided they would rather take a shortcut and buy his instead of starting their own, he made it hard on them. They ended up overpaying by a significate amount. He stayed for a year as he had agreed to. After that, he just enjoyed his money, but this story is about what he stumbled into afterwards.

During his time in the sex toy industry, he came across the darker side of the sex industry. He had almost no contact with the most horrific part of the sex industry, the kidnapping of young girls for sex slavery. People who did this, and there were more in this country than anyone would believe, tried very hard to be invisible. Those of them that got put into prisons didn't last very long. They were hated by even the hardened criminals. Robert tried to stay clear of them because they normally killed anyone they thought were a threat to them.

No, Robert fell into a softer type of slavery. It was where one of a couple willingly surrendered their freedom and lifestyle to their partner. Robert had sold a lot of fetish toys and he was familiar with many, many fetishes. This one appeared to be harmless fun, until the submissive one lost their identity. It is what happens to them after that he encountered.

He met Dave during his business days. Dave was a nice, pleasant man who had a natural ability to convince people of things. This made him a very good salesman and made him a lot of money.

Dave had invited Robert to his home to discuss a lot of toys. When Robert got there, he was surprised to find a beautiful girl in a pet bed in his living room. Dave smiled, "Robert, what do you think of my little puppy, Cassie?" The girl looked up but did not leave the bed.

"How old she, Dave?"

"She is nineteen, I swear. I have her driver's license to prove it. I met her a few months back, and she needed a place to stay. She had runaway and I provided her a place to stay. We sort of hit it off, and she wanted to stay. I told her this was the price to stay here. She left for a while but returned in a week and agreed. I am still training her, but she is a quick learner. Do you want to see her do her tricks?"

"Not now, thanks. Let's get down to business." For the next couple of hours, we talked about business. She never left her bed or made a sound. She wouldn't look at Robert and he didn't like that. He decided he had better see what Dave does to her.

"I think I want to see her tricks before I leave, after all." Dave smiled.

"Cassie, come here girl." The girl crawled out of her bed and came to his feet. She put her head down on the floor in front of him. "Good girl. Roll over." The girl rolled over and over. She then stopped and returned to her original position. "On your back, Cassie." She did so. Dave reached down and scratched her belly. He squeezed her breasts. She lay still, looking at his face carefully. "That is not the best part. Cassie, present." The girl got on her knees and put her head on the floor in front of her, shoving her ass into the air.

"See, she is ready to fuck. And she is tight." Dave reached down and pushed his finger into her pussy. She waited without moving. "This is the only way she can come. She sleeps in a bed beside my bed. After I am through with her, she gets in her bed to sleep. She's a nice little doggy."

Robert had seen enough. The girl didn't have any marks on her, so he was sure Dave hadn't beat her into this frame of mind. But he knew, Dave had manipulated her into this position. He had to leave.

He saw many couples who enjoyed dominating or submitting to each other. This is much more common than people think. He always left his card with them because they bought a higher number of expensive toys than the average couple. The average couple would buy a couple of dildos and maybe a butt plug, but that was usually it. These couples would buy handcuffs, gags, collars, chains, and any other items needed for whatever fetishes they enjoyed. By the time he had retired, he had hundreds of names and numbers from these people. He kept the names, but he never thought he would need them.

It was from Dave that he got a call from. It must have been two or three years since he had seen him.

"Robert, I need a favor. Would you mind coming to my home, please?"

Robert didn't really want to, but he wasn't doing anything, and he was curious which young thing he had there then, so he agreed.

Dave let him in as soon as he knocked. Robert walked into his living room and had to stop. There were now three young girls in dog beds in his living room, but none of them was Cassie.

"You can see I have increased my litter since I have seen you last. They aren't as young as the one you meet. They came of their own free will and are happy here." It was true they came bounding out of their beds and were pawing at him and barking. They seemed to be enjoying the experience more than the other girl had. "These girls aren't my problem. Can you come upstairs with me?"

He led Robert upstairs and into his bedroom. There in a dog bed lay Cassie. She wasn't moving, and she looked horrible.

"What have you done to this girl?" Robert was angry.

"That's just it. I didn't do anything to her. I haven't had sex with her in months. It wouldn't be right. I think I may have fried her mind. I didn't know how to do this in the beginning. You can see the other girls are happy and are free to leave anytime they wish. I have tried to get this girl to leave, but she never told me about her family or anyone else. I have no idea of her real name, or where she is from. I am afraid she will lay there until she dies. I was hoping you could offer a suggestion about how I can get rid of her?"

Robert went to her and picked her head up. He looked into her eyes, but a blank stare was all he got in return. She was zoned out completely. "This is your fault, Dave. You have fucked this young girl up. You must fix her."

"Gladly, but I don't know how. I was hoping you could fix her. I saw how you looked at her and how disgusted you were with me. I can't say that I blame you much, but you have a much better chance of bringing her back than I do."

Robert was sure that was correct, but he didn't need to be responsible for her.

"If you can't help her, I am going to take her somewhere near a bus station or something like that and put her out. I am sure the police will take her somewhere to get her help. I don't know what else to do." Dave sat down and put his head in his hands.

Robert believed him. He wasn't going to let that happen. "OK, help me get her in my car." Dave picked the little girl up and carried her wrapped in a blanket down to Robert's car.

"You want to put her in the trunk?" The sad part was Dave was serious.

"No, in the back seat." Dave did so and shook Robert's hand. "I owe you big time. If you need anything, let me know."

Robert drove home wondering what was wrong with him. He could get into trouble with a comatose girl in his house. When he got home, he pulled into the garage and lowered the door. He picked her up and carried her into the house. She was thin. She probably hadn't eaten much lately. He put her on the couch and stretched her limbs out. It was hard. Dave probably hadn't let her do that for a while. He eventually got her stretched out with her legs straight and her arms over her head. He went into the bathroom and drew a warm bath. He then picked her up a sat her in the tub. She might as well have been a doll. She was breathing, barely, but had no other reaction or movement. He washed her carefully and dried her off. Her limbs were working much better now, and he was able to pick her up and carry her upstairs. He put her in a spare bedroom on the bed and put her under the covers.

Now what? He knew she would die if she didn't get any nourishment soon. But he didn't have any idea how to do that. The only person he trusted that would know was his friend William. William was a doctor. It was a risk bringing him here. He might think he had a duty to report Robert to get the girl to a hospital. Robert had considered that himself, but to do so, he would have to tell them where he got her. He had no choice but to call William and take his chances.

William came over the next afternoon and was shocked to see the girl in Robert's house. "What the fuck is this? Have you lost your mind? Get this girl to the hospital. I will have to call them if you don't."

"That was my first thought, of course. However, there is a problem. The man I know that asked me to help her is a dangerous man. I believe he works for a slavery ring. If she goes to the hospital, I will have to tell them where I got her. He presently has three other girls in his house. They appear to be there willingly, but I don't know that for sure. If I turn him in, and he is with that ring, I am dead."

William sat down and looked at Robert. "You get yourself into some pickles, don't you? Ok, I will help you." William checked the girl out. When he was finished, he set up an IV and left the room. "Robert, she is still relatively healthy. She probably didn't stop eating until recently. I am going to give her an IV that will get some nourishment into her. I'll come back tomorrow to check on her."

Robert went to see her when William had left. He knew it was his imagination, but she looked better with the needle in her arm and sleeping in a real bed. He went to bed.

The next day saw no change. William came and replaced the IV bag. He told Robert it probably would take several to replenish her fluids. For the next several days, they repeated this process.

The morning of the fifth day, Robert was stunned to see her eyes open when he checked on her. "Good morning, Cassie. My name is Robert. Dave asked me to help you. I am going to help you so you can get better." She just stared blankly ahead.

After a couple of days of this, William suggested trying to feed her. They started with oatmeal. She wouldn't open her mouth, so Robert opened it for her and put some oatmeal in. She just lay there letting it drip out of her mouth. They repeated this process for several days. One day, when he pushed the oatmeal into her mouth, she swallowed it. He smiled at her and put another bite into her mouth. She chewed a little and swallowed it. By the time the bowl was empty, she was chewing and eating smoothly. She still didn't have any apparent recognition of her surroundings, but this was still encouraging. William took the IV out, and she would drink water when they put it to her lips. In another week, she was eating and drinking. The first time she had to pee, she wet the bed. From then on, Robert had to pick her up and put her on the toilet and wait for her to pee. She learned to pee after she had sat there for an hour the first time.

William pronounced her physically sound and stopped coming by. Her mind was still not there. Robert was not going to give up.

A month after he took her in, she turned her head to look at him as he entered the room. He smiled, and almost hugged her.

"That's it, Cassie. You can come back. You are in there. You will be okay, after all. You just need to want to come back." The improvement happened at a quickened pace after that. She was moving her arms and legs within a week and could go to the bathroom on her own in a couple of days. Robert had gotten her some clothes, so she wasn't naked any longer. She could now sit up and move around the house, but she still didn't talk. Robert would talk to her all day. Telling her everything he could think of, trying to engage her mind so she would return.

Finally, after more time than he was willing to admit, he brought her meal in one morning when she spoke. "I want to thank you for helping me." Robert dropped the bowl. He started crying and hugged her. He let go because she stiffened when he touched her.

"I am sorry. I won't touch you. You will never have any man touch you again if you don't want him to." She started crying and Robert left the room.

After that, she wouldn't stop talking. She told him her real name was Beth. She had run away and was at her wits end when she met that man. She didn't remember his name, and Robert didn't want her to have to remember it. Robert told her he would call her parents, and they could come and get her. She was afraid of that, but Robert convinced her to let him talk to them to see what they thought. He also called Dave to say she was going to be okay and that she doesn't remember almost anything about him or his house. He told Dave she doesn't even remember your name. That seemed to make Dave very happy.

When Robert called her parents, they were shocked. They hadn't heard from her for three years, and they assumed she was dead. Robert told them she had gotten taken into the sex industry and she had been rescued. She wants to come home, but she is going to have psychological scars and need counseling for many years. They were willing to bring her home and help her. Beth cried for an entire day when she heard that.

One day, as Robert was getting ready for Beth's parents, his doorbell rang. It was one of the girls that had been in Dave's house when he picked up Beth.

"Hi, I don't know if you remember me, but I'm Victoria. Everyone calls me Vicki. I was at Dave's house when you picked Cassie up. I came to see her. Would that be okay?"

"She won't remember you. She doesn't remember anything about Dave, or that house, or thankfully, anything that happened to her there. But you can see her, it you want. Her real name is Beth."

As Robert was saying this Beth walked into the room. Vickie almost fainted when she saw her. She was unrecognizable from the naked little girl in the dog bed. "Hi, Beth. You don't know me, but I saw you when you were not feeling well. How do you feel now?"

"I feel okay, but there are large blanks in the last several years. Robert says that is normal and I will get better. My parents will be here tomorrow to take me home. I will owe Robert my life for as long as I live. I can never repay him."

Vickie walked over to hug her, but Beth froze when she did. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you. Good luck, you are going to be fine. Have a nice life with your parents. I know they love you very much."

"Thank you, Mr. Wilson, for what you did for her." Vicki headed for the door.

Beth's parents arrived the next day. There was a lot of crying from everyone. Robert had to tell them to be careful touching her but when she saw her parents, she flew into their arms. The hugging and crying went on for quite a while.

Her father finally came over to Robert. "Mr. Wilson, I can never repay you for returning my daughter to us. We had given her up for dead, and now we have her back."

"You owe me nothing. Just have patience with her. Thankfully, she doesn't remember almost any of what happened to her the last three years. Therapy will be hard when she starts remembering the things that happened."

When they were ready to leave, Beth came up to Robert and hugged him. He knew how hard that was for her, and he thanked her for that.

Robert had his house back. The last several months had been hard, but now it was over. It didn't take long for him to realize how wrong he was.

A week later his doorbell rang to find Vicki standing there. "Mr. Wilson, may I speak to you, please?"

He let her in, and she sat on his couch. She was very nervous, and Robert could hear it coming. "Call me Robert."

"Robert, the three of us who live with Dave are terribly impressed with what you did for Cassie, I mean Beth. I don't want you to misunderstand me. The three of us are in this lifestyle because we enjoy it. We were not brainwashed. Dave has gotten much more sophisticated about this lifestyle. I don't know if you know what his business is, but it is a harsh one."

"Stop right there. I don't want to know what he does. That is a very dangerous road to go down."

"I am not going to get you involved in his business. However, he has decided he wants new girls. I know where his old girls go, and I don't want to go there. He owes you. I am hoping you will talk to him about letting us leave to come to you."

Robert sat back stunned. She was asking for him to talk a sex trafficker into giving him three of his products. "You know he might do it. Please Robert. I don't mind this lifestyle, but I don't want to end up in Arabia, or Africa. Please Robert, help us."

Robert knew this could be dangerous. "Does Dave know you are here?"

"Yes, he didn't seem to upset when I told him of my plans." Great, so he knows Robert probably knows what his business is. This is now dangerous.

"Tell him I will come by tomorrow to talk to him."

"Thank you, Robert, thank you." She ran out the door.

Robert showed up at Dave's door early the next morning. Dave let him in. He was expecting him.

"I hear Cassie is okay."

"Yes, she is back with her parents. She doesn't remember anything about the last three years. She hasn't a clue what your name is or where you live, and I told her parents to keep it that way. They agreed. You will have no trouble with her."

Dave sat back and smiled. "So, what can I do for you?"

"I think I can do something for you. I hear you are thinking about doing a little redecorating around here. I was thinking about maybe taking your old furniture off your hands."

Dave thought that was what he wanted. "I didn't think you were into this lifestyle."

"Well, as you get older, it is harder and harder to date women. If all you want is certain things, it might be easier to make other arrangements." Robert figured this was more of an argument Dave would understand.

"Well, these three are certainly broken in properly. They will give you years of faithful service. I'll tell you what. I can let you have all three for $100,000." Well, if there was any doubt, that did it.

Robert tried not to look shocked. "That is a little steep for a used product. Besides, you owe me big time, remember?"

"I do indeed. How about $50,000 for all three."

"How about $10,000 and I will never speak of the other thing again." He could see Dave was thinking.

Dave didn't figure Robert would pay anything. He was concerned Robert might have just called the cops. He couldn't figure out why he didn't. Maybe Vicki was correct when she said he just wanted to survive and not get mixed up in other people's business. The best thing Dave could do was get him to think he had taken Dave, and he would be free of these older, worn-out products. He was tired of them and needed fresh. But he couldn't be too easy. "Ok, I do owe you. I'll do it for $20,000 if you never tell anyone I was taken like that."

"Where in the world would I tell anyone anything about this and survive. I'll just enjoy the product, and everybody gets what they want. $20,000 it is."

They shook hands and Dave left the room. He returned shortly with the three girls. "Girls, here is your new owner. His name is Robert. Please get dressed in what you came here in. Thank you for your service. Goodbye."

Robert handed over the money. He knew he would have to pay. He had brought more than that in case he needed it.

The girls were back in a flash. They were quiet and obedient. Robert led them out the door and into his car.

"Okay, ladies. When we get to my house, we can decide what I am going to do with you."

He intended to do with them the same as he had done with Beth. He had no idea what was in store for him.

When they got to his house, he sat them down in the living room. They sat quietly and waited for him to speak.

"We will find your family and return you to them. You will be able to start a new life then."

The girls looked at each other, surprised. Vicki spoke up. "Robert, you misunderstand us. We were not enslaved. We chose this lifestyle. That is why he sold us so cheaply. We are old by their standards. The Arabs won't pay much for us. He just wanted us out of his house. We were his personal stock that he used to entertain his clients. He needs younger now. We are in our mid 20's. That is too old."

cwcw99
cwcw99
142 Followers
12