Sex Pet Recovery Ch. 01 - Beth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robert was speechless. He hadn't counted on this. He didn't want slave girls around his house, no matter what they called themselves. He may have a problem getting rid of them. "Are you saying you want to stay here?"

"Yes, sir. We do. We can be whatever you want us to be. We weren't upset because he was selling us, we were upset because he was sending us to Arabia or Africa, and we didn't want to go there. You paid good money for us, and we are yours to do with as you please." The three girls nodded in agreement.

"I need to think this over. I have a couple of bedrooms you can sleep in." He took them upstairs and pointed them to the spare bedrooms. He went into his room and took a hot shower. He got into bed and tried to go to sleep. He finally did, only to be awaked when someone crawled under his covers. He was wide awake when she took his dick into her mouth and began sucking and licking it. He threw the cover off and turned on the lights. There was Vicki and she had him entirely in her mouth. He wasn't the biggest, but he wasn't the smallest either. He was impressed for a second that she could easily take his entire member without difficultly. "Stop that, Vicki. You can't just come in here and assault me?"

'But of course, I can. I'm not assaulting you. I'm thanking you for rescuing us. We drew straws and I won. You are lucky there aren't three girls here now." She continued stroking him. If he didn't stop her now, he never would.

"Please stop. We can't do this." She ignored him, and after a couple more seconds, he knew it was hopeless. She wasn't stopping and he didn't really want her to. He came too quickly, but she had taken him by surprise, anyway.

When she finished, she crawled up beside him, put her head on his shoulder, and curled up beside him. "Please, Robert, may I sleep here tonight?"

He figured the damage was done. He put his arm around her and hugged her. She smiled. They were in, he just didn't know it yet.

12