Sex Pet Recovery Ch. 02 - TRIPLETS

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robert drove everyone home. Now came the hard part. Robert used the lock pick to remove Betty's choke collar and handed her over to Anna.

The wife was going be a challenge. They didn't even know her first name. "Ok, first what is your first name?"

She replied weakly. "Mary. He has the only key to these locks."

"Ok, Mary. We are going to get you out of this junk and see how you have held up during your torture. I have a doctor coming to look at both of you. "

Robert smiled at her. Rutledge had purchased these binders from Pedro. He always keeps a backup set of keys. You never know when they will come in handy. That was the last thing in the bag. Robert took them out and released Mary from her prison. When she was free, she collapsed. Robert carried her to a bedroom and handed her over to Anna.

The doctor came that evening. "Robert, you seem to collect a very interesting group of women around you. What is it this time?"

"We rescued two women that were being kept hostage by the husband of one of them." William just shook his head and followed Anna to see the two women. He looked the women over carefully.

"They don't look too bad for what you say happened to them. The younger one has bruises, and she has some internal bleeding. We will need to monitor her for a couple of weeks, but I think she will be fine.

After the doctor left, Robert went in to see Mary. "How are you feeling, Mary?" She looked a lot better. Her bruises were mostly chafing around the binders where her husband had jerked her arms and dragged her around. The doctor had put some bandages over them.

"I feel so much better. What do we do when Winton comes home?" He could see it in her eyes.

"He will never be back. He stole from his company, and they don't take too kindly to that sort of thing. You just get some rest."

He then went into the next room to see Betty. She was much more traumatized. She lay on the bed much like Beth had the year before. He knew how to deal with this, and this time he had Anna to help.

"Do not worry, Robert. They are my responsibility now. I will get both on their feet, I swear."

Robert kissed Anna sweetly, "I know you will, my love."

He got the call from Tony he was expecting the next day. "Do you know anyone by the name of Mary Kennedy?"

"Yes, and you do to. She is the wife of your thief."

"That is true. Do you know where she is?"

"Yes, she is here with me. She has your money but doesn't know it. He used her maiden name to open the account. He's not too bright. We will give you back your money, of course."

Tony laughed, "You mean he WAS not bright. He won't have the chance to get brighter. Thank you for solving that problem for us. Damn, now I owe you three favors. You had better think of something I can do for you. I don't like owing anyone."

"I have something in mind that would square us. I will call you in a few days, once I get this cleaned up. The wife was my client, but the way." That should protect Pedro.

Within a few days, Mary was on her feet. She was looking for something to do, so I assigned her to helping Anna with the kitchen and household duties. She took hold of that and ran with it. It gave her something to do constructive.

One day she came to Robert's office and asked to speak to him.

"Mr. Wilson, may I speak frankly with you?"

"Of course, you may."

"This experience has made me reevaluate my life choices. I am here with no one to care whether I live or die. It took the proprietor of a fetish club to look for me to save my life. Winton threatened to kill me daily if I didn't please him. I believed him because I knew how cruel he really was. Now, I am free, with nowhere to go. I enjoy your ladies and working in the household. May I stay and work for you? I can do all the dreary housework so Anna can be free to do whatever else you wish her to do. This will give me a purpose in life again. Please."

Robert had already considered this. She was a good worker, and a good cook. The girls liked her, and she was sweet. It would be good for Anna to have someone to assist her. "I had been thinking about this. Yes, I would be honored if you stayed here and worked with us, not for us."

She was so happy she couldn't help herself. She came around Robert's desk and knelt beside his chair. She kissed his shoe before he could stop her.

He lifted her up. "Mary, stop that. You are not a second-class citizen here. I am happy to have you. You are a very talented homemaker, and you are still very pretty. The girls could learn a lot from you."

She began crying and ran out of the office. Robert smiled. This was something he hadn't expected. He was trying to locate Betty's family. When she had recovered enough, he was going to send her back to them. But he knew Mary had no one. He seems to be collecting bruised women who want to stay here. It could be worse.

He decided this was okay.

12