Sex Pet Recovery Ch. 09 - SHOCK & AWE

Story Info
Man rescues trapped women.
4.1k words
4.74
2.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cwcw99
cwcw99
142 Followers

Mary Beth and Tabby sat up late into the night talking. Mary Beth began talking about some of the things that happened to her.

"I had horrific things happen to me while there. They did terrible things to me besides injecting me with nano-bots." She stopped.

Tabby sat quietly for a while. "You can talk to me about those things, and I will never tell Robert or anyone else anything you tell me. You must have the ability to work through those things so you can move on with your life."

"I had determined that the next time they awakened me, I was going to kill them all and make a run for it. At least, the nano-bots had that idea. I don't know how much it was them, and how much it was me, but I knew we were going to get out of there. It was fortunate that Robert was able to stop me before I could kill the new guy. It is fortunate they had put Robert into my programming as a backup. Now I have the chance to live a life again, free. I have powers I don't even understand yet, but we can discover them together." Tabby was getting frightened. They don't really know much about this woman, and now she lives in their house freely, and she could kill all of them with one hand.

"We were happy to rescue you. That is what we do, rescue trapped or battered women."

"That is a cause I could get behind. But, back to that place. I usually did what my husband told me to do. He worked for very bad people, and I knew what happened to the people that didn't go along. When he told me to sign the papers, I had no idea what they were for. He took me to the lab, and they sedated me. When I woke up, I realized I could not move. I was in there, but no one knew. Then they started giving me orders, and my body began to do whatever they told it to do. At first, it was scientific, but it didn't take long for it to get sexual. My husband and the other man would come in at night and turn me on and make me do things for them. I had to dance for them, suck them off, and let them fuck me as many times as they wished. Sometimes they would not turn me on and fuck me as a doll. I was happy when I found out they had done that because I didn't have to experience it. Their conversations about me were graphic and obscene. I spent most of my time with just the two of them. That was the only reason I was always naked. They laughed about me being their million-dollar sex doll. The thing I love about Robert is that the first I heard him talk about was putting clothes on me. He was the first man to object to me being naked. I cried inside when I heard that. The more I have been here and hear everyone talking about getting me out of this state, the more I loved you people. You were risking a lot by trying to free me. I knew the kind of place I was in. I had planned on killing the two of them the next time they got close enough, and I was free. They knew how to allow me movement because they were testing how to make me more life-like. I was disappointed that Robert didn't know how they did that. That is why he stopped me when I went after the new guy."

She sat and looked down. Tabby gave her a hug and she didn't resist.

Mary Beth continued, "I have vowed that no man will ever see me naked again. I will never allow a man to touch me, ever again. I have decided that I will become a lesbian, no matter what my inner makeup really is." Tabby looked at her until she lifted her eyes. She smiled at Mary Beth.

"I would feel the same way if I was in your shoes. Robert will never touch you without your permission. He won't hug you or get into your personal space." Tabby smiled. "And, just so you know, the "lesbian thing" isn't so bad. Vicki and I have been together several times, and it makes you closer." Mary Beth looked up. She had not considered if any of the women in this house might be lesbian. They didn't act lesbian, but then, she wouldn't know what "acting lesbian" looked like.

Tabby continued, "Mary Beth, if you want someone to help you learn about it, I would be honored to do that for you. Think about it and let me know."

Mary Beth looked into Tabby's eyes. She stood up, took her hand, and headed upstairs. She led her into Tabby's room. Tabby reached up and kissed her gently. Mary Beth closed her eyes and enjoyed the moment. Someone was kissing her she wanted to kiss her, and the feeling was wonderful. Tabby began unbuttoning Mary Beth's dress. When she was finished, Mary Beth let the dress drop to the floor. She was standing in a bra and panties. Even though she knew Tabby had seen her naked before, this time felt different. On cue, Tabby stepped out of her dress. She had nothing but a pair of panties. Her small breasts didn't require bras most of the time. That was the thing she loved the most about having small breasts. Tabby went behind Mary Beth and unsnapped the bra. She let it fall to the floor. Tabby went first and dropped her panties to reveal a smooth little pussy. She was getting wet and wanted to speed this up, but she knew she had to go slow and let Mary Beth proceed at her pace. Mary Beth lowered her panties, and they were naked. Tabby took her hand and pulled her down on the bed. They lay next to each other and just held each other. Tabby kissed Mary Beth on the lips, then began moving down. She started on her breasts, spending time on each until the nipple was hard. She then kissed her stomach and continued until she was at threshold of her bush. Tabby looked up into Mary Beth's eyes and smiled. She then surprised Mary Beth by going to her feet. She began kissing and sucking her toes. No one had ever done that to her before. She thought she was ticklish, but that wasn't ticklish. Mary Beth lay back, closed her eyes, and let the sensation overwhelm her. Tabby continued to lick her feet, and then started up her leg. The closer she got to paydirt; the hotter Mary Beth was getting. By the time she arrived at heaven, Mary Beth was dripping wet. She began licking up her juices and pushed her tongue into her. This was the first time in a long time someone was in her that she wanted in her. It didn't take long. The orgasm that was years in the making exploded into her. She growled and shook and grabbed the sheets. It continued for several minutes. Tabby didn't stop. She wanted another orgasm for her. This was going to be a night she would never forget and a night that would seal her identity. Mary Beth didn't have time to recover before the next one came, and she lost it. Her mind was spinning. She had never felt that with a man. She didn't know if the past six months caused that, or if she was ready for this team, but she didn't care. That was the last thought she had before she lost consciousness. Tabby stopped and watched her as she lay there, drooling and sweating like she hadn't in a long while. When she finally came around, Tabby was lying beside her playing with her breast with her finger, circling and circling her nipple. Mary Beth pulled her over on top of her and kissed and hugged her for several minutes.

When she had fully recovered, she pushed Tabby off her onto her back. She was going where she had never gone before. Tabby spread her legs and invited her in. Mary Beth started with her finger, playing with this small, smooth pussy. Tabby was wet and ready for her. Mary Beth couldn't wait any longer. She bent down and pushed her tongue into a woman's pussy for the first time. It tasted sweet, and nice. She forgot her inhibitions and began working Tabby over. She was going to make this beautiful little woman come for her. It didn't take long. Tabby had been waiting for that all night, and it didn't come quietly. Tabby let anyone in hearing distance know that something hot was happening in this room. Mary Beth didn't know how long she was supposed to continue sucking on her button. When Tabby finally lay back, Mary Beth took that as her clue to stop. She crawled up beside Tabby and they lay there holding each other until they fell asleep.

When everyone had gathered for breakfast, the mood was festive. Robert was glad to have Mary back, and the other two were giggly. Tabby looked at Robert and nodded. He smiled.

After breakfast, Robert went into his office and Mary went into the kitchen. She hadn't been in there for a couple of weeks, and she needed to make an inventory to go shopping. Anna normally did this, but she isn't here, and Mary had an idea she wouldn't be back.

Tabby had to go to school, so Mary Beth was alone. She went into the living room and saw Wonder and Puppy playing. This was as good a time as any. She sat down on the couch and waited until they had stopped. Mary Beth looked at Puppy.

"Puppy. Strange thing about me. All the time I was here sitting still because I couldn't make my body move, my mind was still here. You know what that means, Puppy?" Puppy looked up at her. The color drained from her face. "Yep, Puppy, I know your secret. I think it is time you stop this and tell Robert the truth. If you don't, I will." Mary Beth pointed to Robert's office.

Puppy started slowly crawling toward Robert's office. This was horrible. She was about to get thrown out of here and she had no place to go. She entered and Robert smiled. "Good morning, Puppy. Come lay down in your bed."

Instead, she slowly stood up. Robert about dropped what he was holding. For the first time, Robert heard her voice.

"Robert, I owe you an apology."

"You have been faking this entire time?"

"Not really faking. I do love this lifestyle. I hung out with Roy because Tom, my husband insisted. I fought him as long as I could, until he started hitting me with a rolled-up paper. He was too large for me to fight. This went on for a year. He didn't allow me to stand up, or get dressed, or act like a human. I was so beat down; I didn't care anymore. Then he met his boss' daughter. He decided he wanted me out, and her in. That is when he called you. You took me away and I didn't know what to do. I had gotten to like Roy. He fucked me much better than my husband ever had. I reasoned that living here would be better than in the real world with no options. That is why none of the things you tried on me worked. I knew what you were doing, and just ignored it. I am sorry. Mary Beth saw what I was doing because once I had to get up to pee. She was sitting in the living room, and I didn't know she was able to know what was going on around her. I didn't want to pee in the house, so I went into the bathroom. She told me I owed you the truth, even if you threw me out. She is right. I should have told you the first day. Then you would have helped me figure something out. I have watched you help a lot of women, and you would have helped me. Now I have ruined my life, all because I didn't trust you when I met you." She lay down in her bed and started crying.

Robert was so angry and stunned, he couldn't speak. He sat there thinking about what everyone would say. What was he going to do now? He had better not do anything now, it would not be good. "Puppy, go and stay with Wonder. I will talk to everyone tonight." She slinked out of the room.

He went out looking for Mary Beth. He knew she would be the most sympathetic of any of them. He found her sitting on the couch, and he motioned her into his office. She came in and shut the door.

"I'm sorry you had to do that. Are there any other secrets you saw that I need to know?" He had thought of that as she was coming in?"

"Not bad things. There was a lot of fucking around here, but not in a bad way. If I saw anything that threatened you, after all you've done for me, I certainly would have told you. That is why I told her she had to tell you and try to explain. She is terrified. I get the impression her husband had been bad to her. She didn't say that, but I've seen that look before." Robert thought, you and Mary too.

"Thanks for helping. I am happy you are here, and no one will bother you here. You may stay if you wish. We can find something for you to do if you wish." She smiled and looked down.

"Now, what is your first impression about her? Do you think she was trying to deceive us, or did she really find herself trapped?"

"Having watched her for the last few months I think she really enjoys being a dog. I don't know her story, but I don't think she was doing that to take advantage of you."

"Thanks for your help with this." Robert got up and went into his office.

After dinner, he gathered the three women together in the living room. He had Puppy in his office.

"We have a difficult situation here. I am going to tell you something that is difficult. We will have to decide how to proceed after I tell you this." He opened the door to his office. Puppy walked into the room on her two legs. Two of the women shrieked in shock. She walked to the chair opposite the couch and sat down.

Mary was first. "What the hell is wrong with you? Have you been faking this entire time? It's been a year. We ought to kick you out right now." Puppy put her head down and started crying. "Don't think that is going to work." Mary was pissed.

Tabby sat there thinking. Robert looked at her, but she didn't return his look. After several minutes, she walked over to Puppy, and said, softly, "Were you that scared of us?"

"No, not of you. My husband had been bad to me for a year. He met his boss' daughter and decided to trade me in on a better model. By the time you rescued me, I thought my best option was to just be your dog. When Roy died, I tried to get Robert to pay attention to me so he would fuck me, but he was obviously afraid I wasn't sound, mentally. When you brought the new dog in, I was trapped. I knew everyone expected me to hang out with the new dog. I didn't think I had any choice at the moment. I am sorry, I took advantage of your good natures, and deserve to be thrown out." She began to cry again.

Mary was back to business. "How'd we find out?"

Robert answered that question. "Mary Beth was sitting on the couch in her former state, and Puppy had to pee badly. She didn't want to pee on the floor, so she got up and went into the bathroom."

"So, what are we going to do with her?"

Robert stood up, "Puppy, by the way, what is your real name?"

"Jane." Jane could not have looked any more depressed.

"Tabby, please take Jane up an put her in a spare bedroom." Tabby took Jane's hand and led her upstairs. She followed in a daze.

When Tabby returned, they continued the conversation.

Robert started. "I want each of your honest thoughts."

Mary Beth started. "I am new here. I'm not sure if my opinion should count like you guys."

Robert spoke up. "No, you are an equal member of the family. You get the same rights everyone else gets."

Mary Beth continued. "Ok, here it is. Speaking as someone who was trapped in something I couldn't get out of; I am sympathetic to her position. There are a lot of people who like playing a dog. I don't think she was trying to make fools out of us or take advantage of us. I don't know what to do about it, but there it is."

Mary was next. "I understand all of that. But we have had a lot of messed up women here. The one thing I know, none of them were pretending to be what they appeared to be."

Tabby was last. She started slowly. "When we all came here, we all had problems that we could not control. Robert made it possible for us to figure our lives out without anyone judging us. She hasn't really hurt any of us. She didn't take anything from us. Maybe this is what it took for her to face her demons. I don't think we throw her away when Robert didn't throw any of us away."

The room was silent. Mary finally spoke up. "Well, hell. When you put it like that, I can't argue with you. Let's get her down here and get the entire story."

Tabby ran up to get her and bring her down. She stopped in her room and gave her a robe. She brought Jane down and they sat down.

"Jane, we don't know why you did what you did." Robert started slowly. "However, each of us has our demons, and we have been allowed to have the space here to begin conquering them. It would be hypercritical of us to not allow you the same opportunity. We have voted four to nothing to allow you to stay as a woman named Jane."

Jane fell on the floor crying. Tabby helped her up, but she wouldn't stop crying. It took several minutes before she was able to compose herself.

"I don't deserve you as friends. Maybe one day I can be your friend. But for now, I will never betray any of you ever again."

Robert wanted to move on. "Is there anything else you need to tell us?"

"Yes, one thing. My former husband is a sick man. He beat me into the display he wanted. I am afraid he has done the same to his next wife. I would feel much better if I knew the same thing didn't happen to her."

Robert looked at Tabby. "Tabby, you're up."

Tabby smiled and headed for her computer.

Jane had one more request. "Can we get someone for Wonder? He is a good dog, and he deserves a mate. Another golden retriever would be better than me."

Robert smiled, "That is for sure." Everyone headed for the kitchen. For the first time, Jane went with them.

It didn't take long for Tabby to have her former husband's entire life before them. He was a sick puppy. (no pun intended)

He had married the boss's daughter and moved into a big house. He was a frequent guest at Pedro's. So, Robert called him to ask about this guy.

"Pedro, you remember the guy who asked you to help him about his wife who would not stop being a dog?"

"Sure, he is an asshole. He is here even more now that he married money. What do you know about him?"

"He used to come here with his new wife to show her off to his friends here. She hasn't been here for a while. I overheard him talking to one of his friends about his new hobby. I don't know what that is."

"Thanks, Pedro. You may be about to lose another customer."

"That one I wouldn't mind losing. Good luck."

Robert hung up the phone and asked. "What do we do?"

Mary Beth was quick. "I think we ought to pay him a little visit to make sure he isn't abusing another woman."

Mary looked at Robert and nodded.

"Ok, Tabby get us all the information you can."

By the next day, she had everything. "I have his new address. It is in a swanky neighborhood. His house is a fortress. We will need serious muscle to get in there."

Mary Beth smiled. "We have it, don't worry."

They decided to go that night. They gathered and left at dark.

When they got to the neighborhood, they found a security gate with a keypad. This might be a problem. Mary Beth got out of the car and walked up to the gate. She looked at the lock, the motor, and the keypad. It was a sliding gate that was operated by a motor. She reached down and pulled the cover off the motor. She grabbed the arm attached to the gear and ripped it off the motor. She then slid the gate open.

The others were watching from the car. "I guess we do have muscle."

They drove to the address. It was a large house with huge doors in front. The lights were on, so they rang the doorbell.

The door opened and it was the same man. "Hi, remember me?"

He obviously did because he tried to slam the door. Mary Beth stepped in and shoved the door open. The man flew across the room, and they entered the house and closed the door.

"Mary Beth, watch him. We will search the house." They didn't know what they were looking for, but it certainly had something to do with to do with his second wife.

They found her in a locked room in the back. Robert had Mary Beth come and bust the door open. She was hanging from the ceiling by her feet. Her hands were tied behind her back, and she had a ring gag in her mouth. In the corner was a girl in a dog pen. It looked like old habits die hard.

Mary went to the dog pen. Mary Beth came into the room dragging the husband behind her. Her eyes burned and she lifted him by his shirt. He was struggling to get loose. She told him to be quiet or she would end him forever. He settled down.

cwcw99
cwcw99
142 Followers
12