Sex Pet Recovery Ch. 09 - SHOCK & AWE

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She put him down, grabbed a rope from a table and tied him up. She then went to the cage and ripped the lock off. Mary helped the girl out of the cage. She then lifted the wife off the hook and laid her down on the floor. Mary Beth ripped the handcuffs apart on her hands. She was coming around by the time they had her loose.

"What is your name?"

"Donna, Donna Mathews."

"Did your husband do this to you?"

"Yes. He was into this stuff. It was fun at first, but he got carried away and started hurting me. He then couldn't let me go because he knew my father would kill him. He then brought that poor young thing in to torment. He was trying to make her be a dog."

He had an itch he couldn't stop scratching. They bundled them up in blankets. They asked Donna to go upstairs with Tabby and put together a suitcase. She was leaving until they had taken care of her husband. When they came downstairs, she was dressed in a very nice pair of jeans and a top. Tabby was carrying a suitcase and she nodded at Robert.

Robert went over to the tied-up husband. "Jane sends her regards." They headed for the car and left the house. They would have the wife call her father from their house and leave the husband to him.

12