Sex Pet Recovery Ch. 10 - DECISIONS

Story Info
Man rescues trapped women.
4.8k words
4.73
2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cwcw99
cwcw99
142 Followers

Robert had Donna call her father when they got home. He came over immediately.

"Donna, I have been worried sick. Tom kept telling me you went to visit his mother who was sick, but I never could get ahold of them. I came by the house a couple of times, but I never could get an answer. What happened to you?" He was so relieved he was hugging his daughter.

"Tom had me held prisoner in my own house. He is into bondage, and he had me tied up. He would hang me by my feet sometimes, by my arms sometimes. It was awful. The man at the club we went to sometimes warned Robert about me, and these great people rescued me. He was also holding a young girl in a cage making her be a dog."

The father exploded. "I will kill him. He will disappear. Thank you for rescuing her." He was shaking Robert's hand.

"We must be careful what we do to him. Donna and the young lady can call the police and charge him with holding them against their will, he will go to jail. If he doesn't, we do have ways to make him wish he had gone to jail." The father finally agreed, and he took her home to call the police.

The young girl was able to talk to them. Her name was Penny Urban, and she had been in that cage for a month. Mary took her upstairs and cleaned her up. She was from out of town and didn't want to call her family. She was thrown out by her family, and she was on her own when she met the couple. They had promised to help her, but the man immediately threw her into that cage. When the wife protested, he hit her and tied her up. She was nineteen and scared.

"Penny, it is okay for you to stay here with us for as long as you need to. You may have to testify against that man, but we will get you an attorney and be there with you." She settled down when she heard that.

Everyone adjourned to the kitchen where they all had a good meal.

Mary put her in one of the bedrooms and promised her they would go the next day and get her some new clothes.

The next morning Robert asked Mary Beth to come into his office. "Mary Beth, we need to talk about your "special" talents."

"I know, I must be careful. If this gets out, I will have people following me around all the time."

"Yes, I know how you feel about men, but you must guard your temper. All it will take is for you to be recorded doing one thing, and your secret will be out. Have you thought about what you want to do next?"

"No. Tabby and I have been intimate, and I think that might be the direction for my personal life."

"Tabby would be perfect for you. She is very smart and has computer skills that would complement your skills. Take a little time the two of you and talk about whether you want to work with us or go off on your own." Mary Beth promised to do that and get back to them.

The next couple of weeks went by quietly. Jane took Penny under her wing, and they became friends. Mary Beth and Tabby joined a non-profit for abused women. They still wanted to work with Robert, but volunteer with the non-profit. Robert agreed. Robert and Mary had a little quiet time without any major distractions.

This changed all at once. They got a call from Anna. She was coming home next week. The clinic had grown to the point they had several locations. Penny went to work for them, and they didn't see her much after that. Jane didn't want to do that, and Robert asked her what she wanted to do. She asked Mary to talk a few days later.

"Mary, I have a problem that only you could understand. I don't know if you will, but I need to try."

"Dear, whatever you want to tell me will be okay. You know you can tell me anything."

Jane looked down. "I'm not sure this will be received like that. Ever since I stopped playing a dog, I have struggled with what my life will be. I have been taking classes about computers with Tabby, and I have gone with Penny to the clinics, but nothing fills that void I have in my life. The only time I have been happy was when I was playing a dog. I don't mean fucking a real dog, I mean just being treated like a dog. I felt special and loved. Now I am just one of the family, the same as everyone else."

She stopped talking with her head down. That was the last thing Mary thought she would hear from her. She knew Jane wasn't happy, and she and Robert had talked about what they could do for her. This was the only thing they had not discussed.

"What are you proposing?" Mary had a good idea.

"I honestly don't know. I know I would like to play a dog for some of the time I am here. But, because of how it happened, I am afraid it would not be appreciated. I will never do anything here that is not approved. Will you talk to Robert and let me know what you two decide?" Mary agreed.

Anna arrived the next day. Everyone was there. Vicki came from her house and the others were there. She entered the house in a stunning outfit. They were concentrating on her so much, they missed the tall man behind her. He was over six foot, blonde and very handsome.

"Everybody, I'd like you to meet Sven. We are engaged." The girls gathered around her as she showed them her ring. Robert shook his hand.

"You have snatched a special lady. We all love her here."

"I know how special she is and how lucky I am. I am a member of parliament, and I met her when she was lobbying for a women's rights group. I was smitten the minute I met her." Sven was watching her as he was speaking.

Mary had a special dinner prepared, and they all sat down and had a very enjoyable evening.

Anna came to Robert's office the next morning to speak to him.

"I wanted to thank you especially. I would never have this life without you. I just wanted you to know, if you need anything in Scandinavia, Sven and I will do whatever we can."

"You know I am very proud of you, and I hope we are all invited to the wedding."

"I wouldn't have one without you." She hugged Robert and cried as she left.

They stayed for a week, and everyone had a great time. Everyone except Jane. She was distant and nervous. Robert knew they were going to have to deal with this.

That night, after Robert and Mary had worked up a real sweat in bed, they were resting. "I guess we need to decide what we are going to do about Jane. We have our two dogs downstairs, and it would confuse the hell out of Wonder if Jane was back in the living room naked on her knees in front of him. If we say no, she will do as she is told, but will be miserable. What do you think Mary?"

Mary had thought about this ever since Jane had approached her. She didn't want them to do it, but she knew she would be unhappy if they had put her out after they rescued her. Robert will never say anything about Mary's past, but she is very conscious of what she owes him. She was surprised they had not gotten any more calls from Pedro about women in trouble. She knew Robert loved her, but he was used to fucking multiple young women, and she was none of that. She had considered ways of giving him variety to keep everything fresh. Maybe Jane could be an answer to that.

"I have been thinking about this since her and I talked. I can understand her position. You rescued me and allowed me to discover my own preferred lifestyle. I don't think it would be fair for me to deny her the same opportunity. We can't have her sleeping with real dogs, but we may be able to let her have some sort of sexual satisfaction." There, that was as blunt as she could be. It was up to him to run with it if he was interested in fucking her.

"Wait a minute. You're saying we should let her be a dog sometimes, and who do you have in mind for satisfying her "sexual satisfaction"?

"I think you can figure that out. You've had young women in your bed before I got here. We never committed to monogamy, and I would never expect you to frustrate yourself with just one "old" lady. All the others have moved on to their new lives that you made possible. I have this life because you made it possible. I will never object to any other woman in your bed."

Robert sat up and looked at her long and hard. What was she really thinking? "Is this a test? I thought we would not play games."

"This is no test, and I believe what I say. Do I have to find a young thing to bring in here to prove it?"

Robert hugged her." We can let her be a dog upstairs, away from Wonder. We will see about the other."

Mary called Jane into her office. Robert had set up an office downstairs for her and Anna when they were running the household. After Anna left, Mary kept it. Jane came in when called. "Jane, Robert and I have talked about your request. We have decided, it would be unfair of us to deny what you need for your peace of mind. Here are the rules. Whenever you are downstairs, you will be your normal self. You may be a dog upstairs whenever you wish. We can set up dog beds wherever we want. We have the entertainment room and the bedrooms upstairs. You may roam them freely as a dog. We will inform everyone that this is happening, and that they are free to interact with you when you are a dog."

"Thank you very much. You will never know how much this means to me. I know it sounds crazy." Jane hugged Mary.

They developed a routine. Jane would spend most of the day downstairs helping with whatever was needed and most of the afternoon and evening running around the entertainment room. It took Penny some time to become comfortable with seeing her naked, playing like a dog. She had been locked in a cage for a month being forced to play a dog. Now she had to see it again. Oddly enough, after she got used to the idea, it became soothing to her to play with Puppy. There were no cages, no leashes, no bonds. Everyone was having a good time. Penny began spending more time playing with Puppy in the evenings. Robert and Mary would sometimes sit and watch as the two play.

Then one evening, when it was just Jane and Penny playing, Penny stripped her clothes off and began playing with Jane as another dog. They rolled and growled and bit their ears until they were exhausted. They finally just lay on the floor, breathing hard and sweaty from the session. They enjoyed it so much they made it the normal practice. It was settled the night Penny came in naked and got down on the floor when Robert and Mary were there watching. The two of them sat and watched as the two girls romped and played for an hour.

One night as they watched, Jane accidentally got close to Robert and as she was growling at Penny shook her ass. Robert leaned over and patted her ass and said, "Good Puppy. Are you having fun?"

The shock stopped everything. Jane looked back at Robert, and then Mary. Mary smiled and nodded. This couldn't be. She had dreamed of this ever since she had been in the house. Now, Mary was approving of him mounting her. She immediately became wet. Mary pushed Robert out onto the floor. Robert wasn't going to let this opportunity pass. He unzipped his fly and came up behind her. Jane put her head on the floor and her ass up in the air. She shook her ass and waited. She was incredibly wet. He bent over her and pushed into her. He went almost all the way in the first try. She whimpered and stayed still as he hovered over her. He began pumping her. It took no time for him to unload inside her. When he pulled out, his issue began leaking out of her. She collapsed in an orgasm that shook every part of her body. Penny was upset.

"Penny, it is okay. Jane had wishing for this ever since she came here. Mary decided she needed this. Please don't expect any problems." Penny slowly walked out of the room. Mary followed her to speak to her.

"Penny, did we embarrass you, or anger you?"

Penny stopped and tried to cover herself. "Why don't you go get dressed and we will talk. Okay?" Penny ran to her room.

She came back when she was dressed, and everyone went into the entertainment room and sat down. Jane was sitting on the floor with her arms resting on her knees and Robert and Mary were on the couch.

"We're sorry we caught you off guard. It happened by accident." Jane nodded.

"I swear, Penny, we never had talked about this. It just happened. Say something, please." Jane really needed Penny to be okay with it.

"I guess I just never considered it. I like role playing. I never considered adding sex to it. I guess I'm a little naïve."

Robert had to interject. "No, my dear. You are not naïve. This is a fetish that some married couples use to add spice to their marriage. In case you haven't figured it out yet, we are a little looser here."

"I heard stories of you and the other girls. I didn't want to think about it."

"And you do not have to. I have not slept with every woman we rescued. Some wished to and came to me. I never approached anyone, and never asked for anything. You will never be bothered by me or anyone else here. I am sorry if we embarrassed you." Robert looked at Mary. She went to Penny. She put her arms around Penny.

"My dear, it is okay to feel funny. Don't worry about it. I approved what happened. Jane really needed it, and Robert is the only man around here. You need never think about it again."

"You just caught me by surprise. Let me think about it, okay?"

Robert and Mary went to bed and left the two young women alone.

"Jane, have you really wanted him to fuck you since you've been here?"

"Yeah, I'm sorry, but the idea of being a bitch dog and having my master breed me was always the hottest fantasy that went with the dog role play. When Mary Beth caught me, and I had to quit my puppy play, I told them about that fantasy. When they let me resume my puppy play, this never came up, and I never thought Mary would allow it. It is only when she said it was okay, did I let him. I have no idea why she would let me fuck her man, "

"No, you just surprised me. I had only thought of the fantasy as being raped by a sick man."

Penny went to see Mary. "I had never thought about puppy play as being good sexually didn't register to me. The idea that it could excite me was foreign to me. However, after talking to Jane, and thinking about it all night, I think I might want to try it. IF it is okay with you."

Mary was surprised. It never occurred to her that Penny might want to join the kennel. Now Mary had a couple of young women for Robert to fuck. She thought, in for a penny, in for a pound, so to speak. "I will talk to Robert, but it is okay with me. And I am sure he is not going to deny such a pretty woman as you the opportunity to get your release."

Penny jumped up. "Thank you, Mary. Thank you." She ran from the room.

That night when they were in bed, Mary told Robert about his good fortune. "I guess you can forget about the old lady."

Robert sat up on his elbow. "If you would spread your legs, I will try to remember how to satisfy you now." She did so, and he climbed aboard. She was wet just thinking about those two little pussies that Robert will now have to enjoy. She knew he wouldn't forget hers. He enjoyed her long after she had come. When he finally came, she had enjoyed a long orgasm. This was going to be fun.

The next day at breakfast, it was the four of them. Tabby and Mary Beth were on assignment with the non-profit. Mary spoke up. "Ladies, or should I say puppies. I have put a dog bed in our bedroom. We are going to invite one of you whenever Robert needs a little breeding action. Tonight, it will be Penny. Please come to our room when we call you." Penny and Jane were very excited.

That evening, the two puppies were playing in the entertainment room when they heard, "Penny, come here, Penny come here." She went running as fast as she could on her hands and knees.

Robert opened the door and let her in. Mary was leaving. "I think I am going to see Jane for a while. Have fun."

Penny was so excited she couldn't contain herself, but she was also nervous. She had only been raped as a dog, and now she was going to let this man touch her willingly.

Robert knew. "It's okay little puppy. We are going to be careful. I think we are going to start on the bed. Please get up on the bed and back up to the edge of the bed on your knees." Penny was happy he was starting like that. It had never been that way before. She happily got on the bed and backed up until her knees were at the edge and her legs were sticking out. Her ass shown with her juices, and she shook her ass for him. He patted her ass. "That's a good puppy. You look like you're glad to see you master." He put his finger into her, and she shuddered. He was gentle. It felt so good, she almost melted right there. He stopped when he saw how close she was. He wanted this to be special for her. When he mounted her, she groaned and shook. She came the moment he pushed into her. It felt so good to have him deep in her. This was right. She had been rescued by him and he could have her. In whatever manner he wanted, he could have her. Then she did something she had never done before. She began squirting all over him. She had never squirted before, but she was raining all over him.

"Why you little bitch. You're drowning me." Robert sounded surprised, but he didn't sound mad. She looked back like she had done something wrong. He merely patted her ass and smiled. Relieved, she let her head fall onto the bed and enjoyed him satisfying himself with her body. The thought made her come again, until she wasn't thinking about anything at all. By the time he was ready to come, she had come three times and wasn't really there. He picked her head up by the hair only to see her glassy eyes staring back at him. When he finished, he pushed her over and went looking for Mary.

"Mary, I need a little help in here." When Mary saw the passed-out girl with the wet sheets, she just shook her head.

"Well, did you have to ravish her this thoroughly? Now we must clean this mess up." Penny was just coming to, and Robert picked her up and put her in the dog bed. Mary threw a blanket over her and got clean sheets out for the bed.

They changed the sheets and got into bed. Mary asked. "So how was the little minx?"

"I don't think she has had sex in a very long time that wasn't that man raping her. I went slowly and gently, and she exploded. I think she came three times, but I can't be sure. I've also never had a woman that squirted like that before."

"I've never seen that either. I guess you're going to have to fuck her in the bathroom or on a plastic, or something." They fell asleep in each other's arms.

The next night was Jane's turn. Mary called her and left. When Jane came padding in, Robert told her to get on the bed. This time he told her to get on her knees, but with her face at the edge of the bed. He came up to her and pushed her mouth open. She understood and gladly took him into her mouth. She stood quietly and let him fuck her mouth. When he was ready to come, he pushed deep into her throat and let go. She swallowed everything and smacked her lips as he pulled out. He then pulled her back, so her ass was over the other edge of the bed. He leaned down and began licking her. She immediately came to attention and tried to push back into his tongue. He licked her until she came. When she was done, he pushed her down on the bed. She lay still, waiting for his next instructions. He decided to break the role and spread her legs before him. She was a very beautiful young woman, laying there before him with her legs spread, waiting for him to take her. He climbed on her and satisfied both together. When they finally came, he fell on her, and they lay there together.

When they were rested, he told her to get into her bed, and went for Mary.

"So, how was this one?"

"She is special. She didn't try to drown me, but she has skills. I think we need to keep this little puppy." As they went to bed, Jane was curling up under her blanket with a warm feeling in her heart.

They developed a routine. About once a week, they would bring one of them into their room. The other nights, the girls would sleep in their rooms.

cwcw99
cwcw99
142 Followers
12