Sex Pet Recovery Ch. 10 - DECISIONS

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One day, both girls appeared before them at their bedroom door. "May we speak to you, please?"

Robert looked at Mary, and said, "Sure, come in." The two girls entered. They were shy, considering everyone has seen everyone naked numerous times.

"We have been talking and we would like you to consider a special request. We have been sleeping in our dog beds in the same room for a while. We wonder if there is any way we can put our beds in your room. We would feel better if we could sleep in our owner's bedroom. You could throw a blanket over us whenever you wanted to or send us out when you need privacy. We just want to be near you both." Robert looked at Mary.

"Let us discuss this." They went into the bathroom. "What do you think about that? Could we be together with the two of them in the room?"

Mary smiled. "You know what, it's kind of hot, thinking about them listening to us make love. And we could always call one of them up with us."

"You're a little devil. I guess we could try it."

They went out into the bedroom. "Okay, go get your beds." They returned in a second with their beds and laid them against the other wall.

Mary had a better idea. "Let's put them in the giant walk-in closet. We wouldn't have to close the door, but that would have them here, but give us a little privacy." The girls grabbed their beds and went into the closet. There was plenty of room. They put them down under the clothes. One picked Mary's clothes and one picked Robert's clothes. It was settled.

Robert and Mary made love at least twice a week. Now, whenever Robert fucked one of the dogs, Mary stayed in the bed and either participated or watched. It was a very satisfying arrangement for all involved.

It was on Robert's birthday that Mary had a surprise for him. When he came into their bedroom, he saw the two puppies, both of which had a shiny new diamond studded collar on with a leash attached to each. Mary was holding both leashes, naked in the middle of the room.

"I decided it was time for you to enjoy all your bitches in one night." Robert didn't think he had that much energy, but he was sure willing to try. Mary took a little switch from behind her back and began swatting the girl's asses as she paraded them around the room. They had obviously practiced because it was quite an impressive dog walking show. She would call out commands and they obeyed as they moved. When she was finished, she released their leashes, and ordered them on the bed. They jumped on the bed with their asses up in the. Shaking them and barking.

Mary pointed to them. "Well, pick your first conquest." Robert went up behind Jane and slapped her ass. She barked and looked back. He pushed a finger into her, and she was ready. He entered her. While he was riding her, he pushed a finger into Penny and fingered her. Jane came quick and Penny wasn't far behind. He pulled back and looked at Mary.

"You done with them already? Then I guess I'm up." She climbed on the bed and put her ass in the air. Might as well join the litter. The sight of all those asses lined up, waiting for him was too much. He mounted Mary and while fucking her, fingered the other two on either side of Mary. The thought of what he was doing made him come quickly. Fortunately for him, Mary was hot already and came when he did. He then went to the head of the bed and told laid down in front of Penny. He told her to suck him back into business. He told Mary to lay down and for Jane and her to 69 each other until they both came. He lay there looking at the picture of three beautiful women in his bed working very hard to please everyone. Penny not only got him hard, but she also sucked him off. He lay there and enjoyed the work she had down. When they were all finished, they lay there enjoying the bed full of arms and legs until they fell asleep.

This became their norm. The puppies slept in the closet, but every once in a while, they would bring them both into the bed to service each of them. The puppies got quite good at satisfying the two of them. They loved having their dogs in their bed.

Vicki and Sandy Merriweather got married and the Pet Rescue business became so successful, it was franchised across the country.

Anna and Sven got married. Everyone went and it was the biggest wedding in Sweden in years. Everyone had a wonderful time.

Tubby and MaryBeth took over the non-profit for abused women. The two of them moved in together in a house of their own. Robert and Mary became board members for them as they were board members of theirs.

Tony finally found a way to pay back the favors he owed Robert. Pedro wished to not own his business any longer. He just wanted to run it and not worry about it. Tony paid him a good price and gave it to Robert to even out with him. Robert didn't want to own a fetish club, but he didn't want to offend Tony worse, so he accepted.

When Robert looked back at the businesses they have now, and where they started, he couldn't believe it. He now had a woman he loved very much and two "puppies" that would be around until they tired of it. That was okay too. He wondered what Mary Beth would do with her powers. Tabby had mellowed her anger, and she didn't need to kill every man who angered her. They would see.

Overall, life turned out pretty good.

12