Sex Pet Waited for His Return

Story Info
Master arrives to the toyed sex pet ready for use.
944 words
3.7
9.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I await his return. He has filled my cunt with a thrusting dildo, a vibe pulsing and pressed tight to my clit, and a vibrating plug in my ass. All are secured tight by a material. My legs are straight and bound together, my arms are straight and behind me, bound together and secured tightly to my body, my mouth is gaged, and my eyes are covered with a blindfold. This is how he chose to leave his pet in his absence, on the floor, bound, toyed, and tormented. It is becoming agonizing. The irritation of my clit, the pleasure in my pussy, and the distraction in my ass have a whirlwind of feelings that have me wanting to beg for my Master. I hear the key at the hotel door and he enters. He settles and is doing something. Then I feel cold. Ice cold. On my back. On my feet. It calms me. Then it pains me. I whimper. He moves the cold all on my skin. Making it sensitive and prickled with pain.

I wiggle when the pain hurts more in some areas and he grabs my hair hard, "I am playing with my pet! Behave! This is your only warning."

He continues. My skin is too tender. He slowly unbinds me and continues his torture of the cold, releasing something, and going back to it, releasing something, and back to it. I am then free. He commands me on my back and my legs open. He removes the toys and uses the cold on my nipples, then clit, then nipple and breasts, and back to the clit and cunt. My skin is pink on my breasts. He cannot contain his desires and he licks, sucks, and bites on my nipples and breasts. It hurts from the temp difference. I whimper. He slaps and spanks my cunt as his mouth enjoys my breasts. I whine, whimper, and wiggle.

He stops, "did you just move against me playing with you... again?"

I shake my head no. He undoes the gag and blindfold and demands me on the bed. He has me on my back, my head off the bed, and spacebars my legs.

He thrusts his cock deep in my throat and slaps at my pussy and inner thighs. I wiggle and flinch from the pain. He stops, and pulls the spacer bar up and over my head, letting it rest chest level behind my back, my feet tucked between my arms and breasts. He goes back to throat fucking me and my holes and now better presented for him. He paddles my ass. He pinches my cunt lips hard and pulls. He thrusts his fingers in my holes and then slaps my cunt. All while his cock thrust deep, in and out, of my mouth. He pulls on the edges of my holes to see them barely open and how tight they are. Then shoves three fingers in a hole. He feels me try to cry as my throat grips his cock.

He thrusts harder into my mouth. My eyes are dripping now. He then wants to do that again. He shoves three more fingers in the other hole. I wiggle and fight and his cock swells from my pain. He knows my ass will create the throat-tightening pain his cock is enjoying. He shoves both pointer and middle fingers into my tight presenting ass and pulls it open. Stretching it. Paining it. I cry and he thrusts harder. He pulls more and I cannot take the pain and please his cock. He notices and shoves his cock in so deep his balls cover my nose and I cannot breathe. I choke on his cock so deep in my throat. He then pulls out, spins his pet, and begins fucking my ass hard. Oh, the pain. I stifle the cries. He pinches and pains my nipples to add more pain and hear my whimpers. He then pulls close to the edge of my asshole and cums. He watches it drip on the floor, fully his intent and a reason to punish me for wasting my reward.

He gathers some of the cum on his fingers and has me suck it from his fingers.

"Such a dirty naughty pet. Go take a shower."

He releases me from my binds and I go and clean up. I come back out, clean, dry, and naked, but standing. He returns my collar to my neck and grabs my hair and forces me to the floor. I wait on all fours for direction. He just yanks my leash and brings me next to the bed in front of the chair. He uses me as a footrest, but his strap is across his lap. He watches TV and relaxes. Once his show is done and he is rested to punish me, he binds and gags me.

"Not a peep from my pet. Take your punishment."

I whimper knowing this is going to hurt. Ass high in the air, I begin to feel the sting of wax dripping on my bare skin. When he is satisfied, he then hits the strap on my ass till all the wax is gone. It hurts so bad. I cry, I let out muffled screams, and I fight against my binds. He loves my pain. I love satisfying him. Once he is happy, he releases my binds, sits back in the chair, watches TV, and lets me lick and suck his cock. I am so happy to be serving him and showing him I can be an obedient pet. He softly pets my head, showing me he is pleased with my obedience.