Tap... Tap... Tap...

Story Info
Submissive is tied to a chair, edged, and used.
2.6k words
4.64
24.2k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The last knot has been secured in place. You step back to admire your handiwork and smile, taking in the scene before you.

Your eyes meet mine, "Are you ready, baby?"

"Yes, Sir. I am." I answer.

"Good." You step forward and lean in front of me.

Earlier, you asked me to pull the lounge chair from the corner of the bedroom forward so there would be enough space to secure bindings on all sides. The position of the chair allows you to walk around completely to view every angle of your masterpiece.

Patiently I wait, bound, wearing nothing but the rope secured around my hands, arms, thighs, and angles. Before you began tying me to the chair, you used a towel to wrap around each arm of the chair to provide more support under my thighs. Each leg drapes over the arms of the chair and is tied down. Every part of me is open and exposed. My hands have been tied together, arms overhead with hands resting behind my head. My upper arms are bound to my ankles.

"One last thing." Your right hand disappears into the right pocket of your slacks and out slips a black, silk blindfold. My breath catches in anticipation and my teeth press forcefully into my lower lip. Slowly, you walk around the chair to my back. The heat of your body radiates to my bound hands secured behind my head. You step closer and rest your stiff shaft against my hands. I instinctively wrap my fingers around you and offer a soft moan. Your cock responds to my touch, twitching as I grip firmly. Holding you in my hands feels so right at this moment.

A growl escapes your lips, "Mmm, that feels wonderful, but not just yet darling."

You step back and my hands are left grasping at the air. I feel you lean forward and grip the back of the chair with your left hand. The blindfold dangles from your right hand over my chest and caresses my smooth, creamy white breasts. Slowly, the fabric drags up my chest and neck. I feel you lean down and your breath is warm against my ear.

"Baby, Do you trust that I will take good care of you?" you ask.

"Yes, of course," I answer immediately.

Your lips drag against my neck and you whisper, "Good girl," into my skin. Your tongue peeks through your lips and lingers. I feel the scratchiness of your beard press against me and I sigh loudly. A trail of lingering kisses up my neck, cheek and ear makes my skin prickle. My nipples harden and darken. The blindfold now lies across my neck, one end held in each hand, and is pressed gently to my throat.

"Remind me, who does this beautiful girl belong to?" you ask.

"Sir... I belong to you." I answer. The blindfold moves over my neck, gently passes my lips, nose, and eventually covers my eyes. The ends of the fabric are crossed behind my head and secured with a knot. Your fingers move from the blindfold and drag through my hair, massaging my scalp.

"Mmm," I purr.

"Can you see anything?" you ask.

"I cannot," I answered.

Your hands move slowly from my hair around my neck. My head drops back as your fingers slide around my throat and gently squeeze.

"You will feel... you will do many things for me, my pretty girl," you reply.

I whimper softly when your lips touch mine. Slowly, your tongue pushes past them and into my mouth. My whimpers turn to moans as our kiss deepens and I feel your hands move down my neck and around each breast. I attempt to rock my hips, forgetful of the bindings you recently secured. Heat begins to build in my core as your hands alternate between squeezing and rolling my breasts to pinching and pulling at my nipples. My tongue lashes out to find yours, desperate for your mouth, but you pull away slightly to slow me down.

"Slow down, baby," you whisper, then chuckle softly. "I love how needy you are right now. You are such a good girl."

Your hands release me and you give each mound a gentle slap before walking around the lounge chair to stand in front of me.

For a moment you say nothing. A minute passes, and you finally break the silence, "I wish you could see how beautiful you look."

There is a pause and I hear your phone click. I know you just took my picture, and I smile. Another click and pause, longer this time. I can't figure out where you are, or hear what you are doing. I shift slightly, raising my hips and lowering them to get more comfortable. The sound of clothes coming off and landing on the ground seems so loud in the quiet. I freeze in anticipation of your touch. The chair cushion sinks as you kneel on it between my legs, one foot on the floor, right hand placed firmly on my left thigh.

"Baby, I'd like to play a game. Would you like to play along? It's going to drive you wild." I can visualize the grin on your face as you ask.

"Yes, Sir. I would love to play," I reply.

"Good girl..." you trail off and shift your hips to line up the tip of your rigid cock with my clit.

"Can you feel that, baby?" you ask, rubbing the head up and down, back and forth against my reddening, and swelling bud. I moan and try to buck my hips toward your touch.

"Yes, Sir... I can feel it... mmm," I groan. I realize how restricted I am as I struggle to swirl my hips and buck for more friction against your cock head. My pussy gushes and drips to my ass, collecting along my tight little hole.

"Good girl." You pull back far enough from my reach and lean over me, placing one hand on the back of the chair. Your lips nibble my ear and you speak gently, "I'm going to continue tapping your delicious clit and as I do, we are going to count to fifty together. Do you think you can do that with me?" You nuzzle into my neck and place kisses from my earlobe to collarbone and back.

My breathing deepens and I whisper softly, "Yes, Sir. I want to count to fifty with you." I can feel my labia swell and become warm. I imagine what I must look like right now. So wet, so open. So much need.

"Good girl," you whisper and place a gentle but firm kiss on my lips. You break our kiss and position yourself in front of me once more, one hand on my inner thigh, the other holding your rock hard cock against my clit. "Okay baby, begin."

You tap the head of your cock against my clit and I moan. "Mmm, one... two... three... four... five... ooohhh..."

You stop tapping. "So we're clear... no cumming until we reach fifty, do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir. I understand." I bite my lower lip to keep from gyrating my hips as hard as I possibly can to make contact with your cock. My pussy is slick with my juices, coating each labia and my open, needy entrance.

"Good girl... resume," you say as your cock makes contact with my clit again. Tap... tap... tap...

"9... 10... 11... 12.. 13. 14. 15. 16. 17..." I chant as your pace quickens. My clit aches and throbs for that quick pace but I begin to lose track of what number I am on and you pull back once more.

"Breathe, baby. You are doing so well. You have no idea how delicious you look right now." You rest your cock on the smooth skin just above my clit and I thrash wildly against my bindings, moaning loudly, needing to feel more.

"I just love how needy you are, my darling," you say. I anticipate your cock to resume tapping until I feel your mouth around my left nipple, sucking gently at first, then increasingly hard.

"Sir... please. I am so close! Please let me cum!" I beg as you continue to bite and tug on my nipple with your teeth. My clit throbbs each time your mouth suckles my nipple and I feel a jolt of electricity build low in my belly. My moans begin to sound shaky and you know if you continue much longer I will lose control.

"Not yet, baby. Aren't you enjoying this? Try and go a little longer. I promise you'll cum over and over when it's time."

I nod and take a deep breath. "Okay, where were we?" you ask while repositioning yourself in front of me.

"20... 21... 22... 23... 24... 25... 26... 27... mmm 28..." I trail off.

Tap...

Tap...

Tap...

"Baby?" you stop again. My mouth is hanging open. You can't see my eyes behind the blindfold but imagine they are closed. Suddenly a loud CRACK echoes through the room and I feel the sting of your hand print on my left thigh.

My head snaps forward and I cry out in surprise.

"You can't drift off like that. Let's finish our game. We are almost there." Your voice is soft and your hand on my left thigh rubs the area of impact, then moves up and down over my thigh and slowly toward my sex.

"Mmm baby you are so wet for me." Your voice is low and deep. Your hand reaches my outer lips and I whimper at your touch. I can feel my clit is now exposed and my wetness is leaking between my ass cheeks. You move your hands around my outer lips soft and slow, picking up my juices on your fingers and rubbing it across my mound. Your thumb stops just above my clit and slides back and forth on the smooth skin. I try to wiggle at your touch, but the bindings keep me in place.

"I bet if I slide just one finger into your wet little cunt you will cum for me. Don't you think so?"

I moan loudly and reply, "Yes! Sir, I NEED to cum for you. Pleeeeease! Please let me cum!" I beg and whimper as your thumb makes endless circles above my clit.

You laugh, "Let's finish our game then baby, and then you can cum as much as your needy little cunt desires."

I sigh loudly, frustrated. You position yourself in front of me again. "Baby, I am so hard for you," you say as your cock makes contact with my clit.

"Count." you command.

"40... 41... 42... 43... ooohhh baby... 44..." I bite my lip and squirm as much as the rope allows. I cry out loudly and breathe deep before continuing.

"That's it, almost there," you encourage.

"45... mmm 46..." suddenly you stop and my head shoots up.

You chuckle. "Count, baby." You slap your cock hard against my clit and we both moan loudly.

"47!" I shout.

Slap!

"Aaahhhh! 48!" I cry.

"Once we reach 50 you may cum, But I don't plan on stopping after you do. Okay, baby?" your breath quickens.

"Yes, Sir!" I moan.

"Good girl," you say and slap your cock once again on my clit.

"49! FUCK!" I scream.

Slap! Your cock makes contact with my clit and we both shout "50!" but you do not stop. My body begins to quiver as you continuously spank my clit with your cock.

"Oh FUCK! I need to cum!" I scream. Clit is on fire and my juices are pouring out of me.

"Cum now, baby," you growl.

My body tenses as the sensation builds. Finally my juicy cunt erupts. My orgasm peaks and I scream in absolute ecstasy. I moan, and the tapping stops. Your cock slides quickly into my pussy from tip to base. You hold still while I contract hard around you. My body shakes against the ropes but you hold my hips steady and remain still inside of me. Once my breathing steadies you begin to thrust in and out of my tight, wet, cunt.

"FUCK!" I shout, moaning loudly. I can hear my wetness slipping and sliding on your cock as you fuck me in a steady rhythm. I hear you're breathing begin to become ragged.

Your cock slams against my g-spot with each hard thrust and I feel the burn of another orgasm building. Each time the tip of your cock pushes against my spongy spot, electricity shoots from my clit to my toes. My moans become continuous and my voice shakes as it grows bigger and bigger. My clit is on fire. Each thrust of your cock stretches my walls open and fills me perfectly each time.

"Sir, pleeeeease," I beg.

"Please what, baby?"

"Please let me cum! Please!"

"Cum for me... NOW."

My body goes limp and I take in every thrust. I am completely at your disposal. My thighs go lax and my body opens completely for you as the wave passes through my core. I feel as if I've drifted into an alternate universe and I'm looking down at the two of us. You're breathing quickens and you moan deeply each time your cock slams into me.

"Cum with me. One more time," you command.

One of your hands moves from my thigh to my clit. At your touch I gasp, and moan loudly.

SLAP!

"Oh FUCK!" I cry.

You pause with your cock resting partially inside of me and slap my clit, hard. I shout and my clit throbs for more. Again, your hand makes contact with my clit. Slap! Slap! Slap!

My moans grow louder and louder until finally your hand leaves my clit and grips my right nipple and tugs.

"Cum now," you command. You slam into me once more and I feel the first jet of cum shoot deep into my cunt. You begin to groan and your fingers twist and pull my tortured nipple.

Your cock pulses and spurts deep into my pussy and the sensation is enough to send me over again.

"YES!" I shout as my walls clamp around your pussing cock. My body shakes as the waves taper.

You remain inside of me until I settle and quiet. I smile wide and the giggles ensue.

Slowly your cock slides out of my dripping, cum filled cunt and rests on my mound as you lean over for a kiss. Your hands reach behind my head and you unfasten the blindfold. Once my eyes adjust, I look at you and see you grinning wide.

"What is that grin for?" I ask.

"We are going to have to invest in a gag for you if you keep moaning like that." You laugh and kiss me once more.

"We need to clean you up, baby." Your right hand reaches down and you slide two fingers deep into my throbbing pussy, curl them, and then slide them out. I growl from the sensitivity and attempt to move my hips away from you.

"Have a taste of the mess we made." Your fingers linger in front of my mouth. My lips part and you slide them in for me to taste our cum mixed together and suck your fingers greedily.

"Save some for me, baby. It's time for me to clean you up." You pull your fingers from my mouth and kneel in front of me. Before I can protest, your tongue slides from my perineum to my clit and back, lapping up our mixed juices.

"Keep still, baby. Did you really think we were finished?" You grin and wink before your lips meet my clit. "Don't move. Let's get this mess taken care of." Your mouth sucking hard around my clit is the last thing I remember before my eyes close and roll back into my head.