Sex Plan for the New Year Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nan couldn't stay away from Marcie's erect nipples for too long and gradually incorporated them into her kisses. Gentle kisses soon became hungrier and her tongue and teeth started to drive her partner wild. Marcie was panting and whispering about how great Nan's mouth felt when Nan's hand descended to play with Marcie's wet lower lips. The heel of her hand covered the pubic bone and enjoyed feeling Marcie press back passionately. Her two longest fingers nestled in on either side of her clit- massaging the area gently. Marcie's excitement seemed to double in just a few seconds. Her hips ground against Nan's hand and she thrust her breast into Nan's mouth. Within thirty seconds her breathing hitched and all of the major muscles in her body tensed as an orgasm overwhelmed the busty woman.

Neither partner spoke for a while but then Nan broke the ice by observing, "I think I can now definitely say that I'm getting enhanced. You felt so good; as I said earlier, if you had a cock I'd marry you."

Marcie replied, "I enjoyed you just as much. I expect to enjoy you several more times before check out time tomorrow."