Sex Positive

Story Info
You can talk about sex with your mother, right honey?
3k words
4.39
22.3k
49
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jeremy honey, you'd agree we've always been a sex positive family, right?"

Jeremy turned and looked at his mother, then picked up the remote and turned off the TV. "Sorry, I think I must've misheard that."

"Sex positive. We have been, right?"

"Okay, never mind, I heard right," said Jeremy. "Fantastic. All of the most normal and non traumatising conversations start this way."

"Come on, no need to be so dramatic. I just mean like, your father and I never made you ashamed of sex, right? And you'd feel like we can talk about that kind of thing without it being too awkward?"

He shrugged. "I suppose."

"Like, we told you that if you're going to be sexually active, you'd be fine to do it here, just make sure you're being safe."

"Yeah, you say that, but I know first hand that the walls around here are not the thickest."

She paused. "What do you mean?" He gave her a pointed look. "Oh!" She blushed, but continued, "Well, at least you always knew your parents had a healthy sex life. And I'm sure we tried to make sure you were never embarrassed about masturbation, or watching pornography; although you know, some of those performers are not treated well, and it's important to be aware of how ethically produced your entertainment is..."

"Mum, if I agree that we've always been sex positive, will you agree to skip ahead to the point?"

"All right, so you've been to strip clubs, right?"

He raised an eyebrow. "Well, sure, once or twice. Honestly they're kind of shitty."

"Oh, why is that?"

"So, I went with some of my mates for a buck's night. And there's something kind of awkward about watching a performance designed to turn you on in public while hanging out with mates."

"Oh," she said. "I suppose that makes sense. You'd know a good performance if you saw one though, right?"

He shrugged. "Sure, I guess."

She beamed. "Great! So, obviously we've already established that your father and I have a healthy sex life."

"So this isn't about me visiting strip clubs?"

"It kind of is. I want to surprise your father, and I wanted a man's opinion."

"If your surprise is to take him to a strip club, this man's opinion is 'don't bother'."

"Not exactly. Or kind of, in a manner of speaking."

"Uh huh."

"You know what, just wait here for a moment, I'll be right back."

She left the room, and he shrugged and turned the TV back on. After a few minutes, his mum came back in wearing a nurse's uniform. Not a real nurse's uniform, mind. He turned off the TV. "That uniform doesn't seem up to code."

She laughed. "All right, but does it seem like something you might've seen at a strip club?"

"Again, I've only been a couple of times," he said. "But sure, although I haven't seen a stripper in an actual nurse costume, it doesn't look like it would be completely out of place."

"Good enough," she said. "And what kind of music do they usually play?"

He shrugged. "I don't know, any kind of music you can dance to. Sometimes they have like, a whole persona, and they're just dancing to music that fits that persona."

"Ah, so I should dance to some nurse music."

"Ah yes, nurse music. Maybe some nursecore. Or some nursewave."

"Uh, sure," she said. "Something like that sounds good, but I don't think I have either of those." She went over to the entertainment unit and turned on some music.

He raised an eyebrow. "You don't get much classical music in strip clubs."

"And they're all the worse for it," she said. "Besides, your father likes classical music."

He shrugged. "The customer is always right, I suppose."

"That's not exactly what that means," she said, "but sure." She started moving, a little awkwardly at first, mostly just stepping from side to side.

"Ah yes, very high school dance," he said. "Maybe you should've gone with a schoolgirl's outfit."

"Rude," she said, "but your point is taken." She started to move her body more, rolling her hips from side to side, then, still shaking her hips, slowly turned around until she was facing away from him, her butt shaking from side to side in front of him.

"All right," he said, "I was sceptical of the classical music, but I'm coming around."

"That's right," she said. "Nothing like a bit of the old Ludwig van to get the blood pumping."

"Is that some kind of car?"

She shook her head, then took her nurse's hat off and threw it to one side. She unbuttoned her uniform shirt, shimmied out of it, then looked back at Jeremy over her shoulder. "What do you think so far? Think this would be a nice surprise for your father?"

He shrugged, non committally. "Maybe? I wouldn't want to speak for someone else, different people like different things."

"Is that so?"

"Yeah, I mean maybe he's not into the striptease thing, who knows."

"Well, all right, there's more to it. Sit tight." She turned to face him, shimmied out of the uniform's skirt as well, and kicked it over to him; it landed on his face. She strutted over to him. He pushed the skirt to one side, and looked up to see her turn away from him again and stick her butt out. She squatted so she was almost in his lap, then started gyrating her butt from side to side.

"You're not going to try to twerk, are you?"

She laughed. "Would it be so bad if I did?"

"I dunno," he said, "I feel like you're just a little too white for twerking."

She laughed again. "Well, I'll keep that in mind for any future stripteases." She squatted down even further, then sat down on his left leg; she started grinding back and forward on it. "Just gonna let me do all the work myself, huh?"

"Hey, there's no touching in the clubs."

"Well, let's pretend that when I surprise your dad, we'll be acting as if he's in the champagne room."

"Well, I've never been there."

"You can touch, all right?" she said. "Just put your hands on my hips or something."

"I dunno," he said. "Maybe we've gone far enough. I feel like I kinda get the idea."

"Oh come on," she said, "just let me finish the routine. And if it's less weird, hold onto my waist or something."

He sighed. "All right, fine." But he grabbed onto her hips. She turned her head and raised an eyebrow. He shrugged. "Just seems like a better grip here." She continued to grind along his leg, helped along by him gently pushing and pulling her by the hips.

She ground her way all the way up his leg, her back to his chest, then pushed his legs together, straddling him, her butt in his lap. She continued to grind her butt into his lap, back and forth, side to side. She unfastened her bra; it was a front fastener, so he didn't initially realise what she was doing. She covered her breasts with one arm, while with the other hand she dropped the bra on his head.

"Whoa," he said. "Really?" He didn't let go of her hips, though, and he didn't stop helping her grind into his lap.

"Didn't the strippers you saw go topless at some point?"

"Well yeah, but..."

"I'm almost at the end of the routine honey, you can push through the last bit of weirdness, right?"

He sighed. "All right."

"Hold on to me," she said. "I haven't tried this move on a person before, you've got to make sure I don't fall. Get ready to grab my legs."

"What move?"

Using her butt as a pivot point in his lap, she rotated her whole body, her legs swinging up over his shoulders. He frantically moved his hands around, trying to make sure he kept her up, then held onto her thighs once she stopped. She laughed. "I don't know if that move's staying in the routine, but I wanted to try it."

He chuckled as well. "Any show can use a bit of comedy."

"All right, I need to move my legs. Hold onto my waist." He did so, and she pointed both of her toes straight up, then spread her feet wide so her legs were in a 'v' shape. Then she brought them back together, and back towards her torso, knees to her chest, her lower legs almost touching her face.

"Damn," he said. "I wish I had even half your flexibility."

"Should come to yoga with me."

"Yeah, maybe some day."

Still bent in half, she reached down, grabbed onto her knickers, and pulled them down to her knees.

"Whoa, hang on," he said.

She ignored him, bent her knees in front of her, and pulled the knickers almost all the way off, until they were dangling on just one foot. Then she kicked her leg, sending them across the room. She slowly straightened at the waist, wrapping her legs around his waist, and then using them pull herself upright. They were face to face, chest to chest, her still in his lap. She wrapped her arms around his shoulders and put her face next to his. She whispered into his ear, "So what do you think so far, do you think your dad would like this?"

He whispered back, "Yeah, for sure Mum. But I really think we need to stop."

"Oh come on, I'm almost done."

"Yeah, I get that," he said. "But..."

But he didn't need to finish his sentence. She'd settled back into his lap, and suddenly she could feel it. "Oh."

He nodded. "Sorry Mum. I'm so embarrassed."

She shook her head. "There's nothing to be embarrassed about. It's a perfectly normal physical response, and if anything I'm glad, because it tells me what a good job I'm doing."

"Yeah, that's great," he said, "and I'll try to be all sex positive and not be embarrassed about my colossal erection..."

"Colossal?"

"Let me have this."

She smiled. "Okay, you're right, sorry."

"But," he continued, "these are nice pants, and I really don't want to make a mess in them."

"Ah," she said. "Of course." She unwrapped her legs from around his waist, squatted up to help rearrange her limbs, then got her legs under her so she was now kneeling up. Then, with a smile on her lips, she grabbed onto the waistband of his pants and started to tug them down.

"Mum!" He grabbed onto her wrist to stop her.

"Oh come on," she said. "You just said you didn't want to make a mess in your pants."

"Yeah, but..."

"And this is the best way to gauge how good a job I'm doing!"

"I suppose..."

"And besides, it's only fair, you've seen all of me."

He sighed. "Fine."

He released her wrist and she continued pulling them down. "Take your shirt off, too," she said.

"I think we're straying a little bit from standard strip club practice," he said, but he took his shirt off and allowed her to pull his pants down to his knees. She twisted around and pulled them all the way down to his ankles. He kicked them off and to one side.

"Now then," she said. She started to grind along his shaft. 'Colossal' was something of an exaggeration, but he was a decent length, and she ground back and forth along every inch of that length. "Can you kiss in the champagne room?" she asked.

"I think it might be a little late to worry about what's acceptable in the champagne room."

"You're probably right," she said, and she leaned forward and kissed him, softly at first, then a bit more passionately, then slipping a tongue between his lips.

Perhaps it was the distraction of kissing each other more passionately than they had been kissed before, but as she propped herself up a little to kiss him more easily, she lifted up from his lap. And with her weight no longer holding it back, his full length was free to stand to attention, pointing itself directly at her entrance. So when she relaxed and came down again, she came back down upon his hardness, completely engulfing it.

"Oh shit," he said. "I'm sorry."

She shook her head. "No no, that's on me." She giggled. "Or rather, I'm on you. You're in me."

"Mum!"

She shrugged. "Well, we're here now." And she started to grind on him again, gently rising and falling with him inside her.

"Mum, what are you doing?" he whispered, but he gripped onto her hips and started to gently pump inside her.

"That's a good boy," she whispered back, as she started to bounce on him with more and more urgency. "That's my good, sweet, boy."

He bent his head down, kissed her breasts one by one, and then took one of the nipples into his mouth and started to suck on it. He came up for a breath and smiled. "Is this still part of the routine?"

"We're kind of freestyling now," she said.

He nodded. "I want to try something. Hang onto my shoulders."

So she hung onto his shoulders, he wrapped one arm around her waist and held onto her butt cheek with the other hand, and then he stood up. "Whoa," she said as he started to rise, but she recovered quickly and wrapped her legs around him. He slowly walked over to the wall, gently bouncing her every couple of steps. Then he pushed her against the wall, unwrapping his arm from around her back, and holding onto her butt with both hands.

She continued clinging onto his neck while he bounced her up and down and thrust again and again inside her. "Holy shit," she said.

He paused for a moment, held her in place, and kissed her. Then he pulled back and looked into her eyes. "Oh my god, Mum. I love fucking you so much."

She swallowed, and whispered back, "I love fucking you too, baby."

He continued to hold her in place and thrust slowly inside her. Then he pulled her back into his arms and started to walk again, still inside her.

"Where are we going now?" she asked.

He smiled. "Just thought we could find something more comfortable than a wall."

"You'd like to think so," she said.

He walked through a doorway, and her eyes widened in recognition. "Really?" she asked. He didn't answer, but just laid her down on the bed she shared with his father. He climbed on top of her, lined himself up against her entrance, and pushed back inside.

He leaned down and whispered into her ear, "Really, Mum." And then he kissed her, and started thrusting inside her.

She was already somewhat worked up from the show she'd put on, so it wasn't long before she climaxed. "Oh my god!" she said. "Yes, yes, yeeeeeees!"

He smiled down at her. "I'm not far behind you, Mum."

She stared into his eyes. "Give it to me, honey. Give it to me. Inside me."

This tipped him over the edge. He shuddered as he came, holding her to his chest, emptying himself inside her. Still breathing heavily, still inside her, he rolled the two of them onto their side. He leaned forward and kissed her on the lips again, then just gazed into her eyes, stroking her hair. She broke the silence first. "That might've gotten a little bit out of hand."

"I don't regret it," he said. "Do you?"

She smiled and shook her head. "No. I think this might be one thing we don't tell your Dad, though."

He grinned. "Of course, we can't tell him what you're practising with me, it would ruin the surprise."

She rolled her eyes. "Yeah, that's the concern here."

He shrugged. "Anyway, that was pretty good, but I think there's still some things you could work on. I'm happy to continue helping you practice."

She raised an eyebrow. "Is that so?"

He nodded, and leaned in and kissed her again. "That's so."

She rolled onto her back. "But we are actually going to practice, right?"

He smiled. "Of course."

She closed her eyes and smiled back. "Sure thing baby. I'm happy to fuck you any time."

~

Author's note:

Hey there readers. Hope you enjoyed the smut, but if you didn't that's fine too. There's a couple of recurring topics I've noticed in the comments in my stories, and I thought I might go ahead and address some of those now. I don't want to discourage people from engaging with my smut, but I also don't want people to get disappointed when they're hoping for something that I inevitably won't deliver. So with that in mind:

1. This story is complete. All of the stories I've written here are, and probably all the stories I will ever write here. There will not be a part two, or a sequel, or anything like that. Not written by me, anyway. If you've got an idea of which direction you'd like it to go, then by all means feel free to write a sequel of your own, I don't mind. But personally, I am mostly only interested in writing about the initial breaking of the incest taboo. And I'm super not interested in trying to write a 12 part epic like some of the novels I've seen. All power to you, I do not have that kind of staying power. (That's what she said, boom roasted myself.)

2. Whatever fetish you have that is not 'incest', I probably don't share it and I'm probably not going to write about it. I'm not trying to 'yuck your yum', after all I've just written a story about a dude fucking his own mother, but I personally don't find pregnancy erotic and no character in one of my little smut pieces will ever get pregnant.

3. Yeah, often I don't write the sex bits in great details. Not really my strength, sorry. It's probably not ever going to change.