Sex Positive Home

Story Info
I moved into my girlfriends sex positive home.
2.1k words
4.52
54k
104

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EveryDenial
EveryDenial
339 Followers

I met Ellen at college. We had the same photography class. Our teacher told us to pair up with the person next to us. We were both kinda loners and sat at the back separately but we were the closest ones to each other. That's when we first became friends. A few months passed and we developed feelings for each other. Shortly after that I asked her to be my girlfriend and she said yes! We always used to fool around in my car but she asked if we could go to my place. That's when she found out I was in a bad living situation. I had been living out of my car the past few weeks because my parents kicked me out. I didn't want to intrude and ask to go to her house. I didn't want to put her in a situation where she felt like she had to help me.

"If my little sister's girlfriend can live with us, so can you... I'll talk to my mom." She told me as we cuddled in the back seat of my car.

A few days later I got a text from Ellen telling me she told her mom about my situation and she wants to meet me. Ellen told me her mom had a long talk with Sarah, her sister's girlfriend, before she moved in too. I was a bit worried about what she wanted to talk about. The next day I went to Ellen's house and met Ellen's 37 year old mom Maria and her 18 year old younger sister Emily and Emily's 18 year old girlfriend Sarah. Maria wanted to get to know me more so she asked if we could take a walk outside. It was a general conversation about my home life and school.

"Honey, you seem like a good boy, but this house is not a regular house, sometimes we walk around naked and sometimes you'll hear us bonding sexually as a family." Maria said to me.

I didn't really know what to think about that statement so I nodded and said "I promise to respect your family customs" At this point I was just happy that I had a real roof over my head.

"It makes me very happy to hear you say that," Maria said smiling. "I have no issue with you moving in with us as soon as you like! Of course you will be staying with Ellen. Her bed is a bit small but I'm sure you can make do and we will sort it out later."

I went to my parents house to grab the rest of my things and brought them to Ellen's house. Later on after unpacking, Ellen and I took a bath together, then had dinner in her room in just towels. I was in heaven compared to what I had been living through for weeks. It was nice to be welcomed by a family that barely knew me.

A few days passed and I started noticing that walking around the house with minimal clothing was something very normal. I tried to actively avoid being in the same room with anyone other than Ellen. My eyes did wander sometimes and I didn't want Ellen to be mad at me for looking. I asked Ellen about her family walking around topless and almost naked.

"Just be respectful of those who are naked, and if you are comfortable I don't mind you walking around naked either" Ellen told me. "It's just something we have always done, Mom wants us all to feel comfortable together."

A week has passed. I woke up Saturday morning horny, fully erect. I tried to wake up Ellen for a quickie but she was tired and wanted to sleep a little more. In my horny frustration, without thinking I walked to the kitchen naked and still had a boner. When I get there I see Emily in a loosely tied robe. I panicked and instantly covered my dick.

"You want coffee?" she said as she giggled and looked at my hands covering my dick.

"Yes please." I said nervously.

"Go sit on the couch, I'll bring it over. And by the way you've got a beautiful penis no need to hide it." She said.

Her saying that made me grow harder. I went into the living room and sat on the couch. She brought over coffee and while sitting down she untied and opened her robe. It's like she wanted me to see her petite exposed body.

"You're still hard," She said pointing at my erection, almost poking it. "Where's Ellen?" Emily asked.

"She's tired and wants to sleep more." I told her.

"Me and mom can take care of you if Ellen can't, I hope you know what I mean... in fact it's been a while since I've had a dick inside me so if you want we can have a quickie right here!" Emily said.

"Isn't that cheating?" I asked. This was making no sense to me.

"No! My girlfriend Sarah has slept with Ellen and My mother. That's what we do, we share." Emily said.

"If this is one of your household customs your mother was talking about. I accept" I said nervously.

Emily took her robe off, fully revealing her milky white, smooth skin. She is 5' 2", quite skinny and has perky B cup boobs. Her nipples were hard as rocks pointing out at me. she got on her knees and started licking my cock. I looked down in bewilderment. She stood up and knelt down on the couch, one knee on each side of me. She pushed her tiny boobs into my face and slowly moved herself down onto my erection. She had a tight bald pussy. She rode me for like 2-3 minutes.

"Do you want to stop? I'm about to cum." I told her.

Instead she went faster and I couldn't hold it any more. I came inside her, she kept going as I was cuming. As she slowed down she leaned forward resting her head beside mine, breathing heavily. It felt weird, I just got fucked my girlfriends sister. She got up, dripping cum.

"I have to go and take care of Sarah now since she's probably going to wake up soon. But don't feel weird about telling Ellen, she'll be fine." she told me as she walked away.

Embarrassed and confused, I went to our room and woke Ellen up and confessed. She hugged me, standing at only 4' 11" her face was right into my chest.

"I was going to tell you, but didn't know the right time. Emily's Girlfriend Sarah and I have had sex a couple of times." Ellen said. I got a little jealous but Emily and I had just fucked so I guess scores were even?!

"I'm super horny now, please fuck me" She said

"Sure but you're going to have to suck.." I said as she started sucking, cleaning her sister's pussy off of my dick.

"I can taste my sister on you, you must have had fun" she said while licking my cock.

"She did ride me pretty well." I awkwardly replied. Ellen looked up at me.

"She did all the work? That's no fun." Ellen Said. She got on all fours and spread her legs open."You're turn to do the work" she said, showing me her soaking wet pussy. I didn't think twice, this was my girlfriend and I was never going to hesitate to fuck her tiny little pussy. I grabbed her waist and started fucking. She arched over more allowing me to go deeper. Then she flipped over and I kept fucking her, as she started to touch herself. I told her I was going to cum. She quickly moved around and started jacking me off while pointing it at her face. "Cum for me baby" she said, as she started playing with my balls.

"Honey, are you awake?" I heard Maria say as she walked in. I didn't think we were going to have sex so I never closed the door when I walked back in. I'm so close I can't hold it in and I cum all over Ellen's face. I am just looking at Maria stunned at the fact she watched me cum on her daughter's face. On top of that Maria is naked. She's a bit older but looks damn good. Nice rack, Petite waist, and nicely trimmed pussy. I shake my head and look back down at Ellen's face covered in cum.

"Yeah mom, we are both awake." Ellen says, as she puts my cock back in her mouth and keeps sucking. In between sucking she says "just finishing up you can come in." Maria comes in and sits beside us. We are all naked. Ellen takes my dick out of her mouth but its still in her hand still. Ellen slowly strokes it. Maria leaned over and said

"Is this making you uncomfortable?"

"A little bit." I Said completely red in the face.

"Sex is a human need and we all want it, so in this house there are no boundaries. If you want it with someone, Just ask and be polite. Even if it's me. Sex will bond us and bring us closer just like it does with you and Ellen. So if you have urges, be honest and say something." She told me.

"Well to be honest Maria, I am into younger girls" I told her bluntly.

"That's wonderful! Thank you for being honest with me" Maria Said. "You should ask Emily if she will have sex with you, she is more your type!"

"he already did this morning Mom, Emily made him cum first" Ellen Said with a bit of sass and sarcasm

"Emily is such a Good Girl, Always knows how to bond with the family" Maria said standing up. "Just like you can ask people for sex, they may ask you. Just be polite and honest. Welcome to the family" Maria said and walked out of the room. I won't lie that I checked her 5' 5" body out as she walked away.

Still trying to wrap my head around things, I tell Ellen I'm going to shower to clear my head a bit. I walk to the bathroom and open the door, there is Sarah, Emily's girlfriend already in the shower.

"Sorry I didn't hear the shower running, I'll come back later" I say, as I cover my eyes.

"You have a lot to learn about this house, still silly, Get in here" Sarah says.

My brain is fried so I am going along with anything now. I lower my hands and open the glass shower door and step inside. Just like Emily, Her girlfriend is petite and very sexy. I don't know how it's possible but I became erect again.

"Morning wood? Haven't cum yet today big boy?" Sarah says pointing at my erection.

I explained to her that I have cum twice already. Once I finished my story, Ellen walked in cum still on her face. She walked right into the shower and smiled at us. She said hello not phased at all and

started cleaning her face. I didn't even notice at this point Sarah had grabbed my dick and was washing it.

"Thanks for cleaning him up Sarah, we made quite a mess as you can see" Ellen said as she washed her face.

"I have to wash you and your sister off of him, he's been busy this morning!" Sarah told Ellen still stroking my dick.

I decided to test the boundaries of this household.

"May I" I said to Sarah, She smiled and nodded. I looked at Ellen and asked "Are you okay with this?"

"As long as it's in this house with my family, do as you like. Just remember to save the most for me!" She said as she leaned her back against the wall and watched me and Sarah. I picked up Sarahs skinny 4' 8" body putting her legs over my arms and held her against the wall and started fucking. I'd say I have an average size dick, but it barely fit all the way into this petite girl. But I kept pounding her pussy as hard as I could. So hard as if to try and make Ellen jealous to really test it. Sarah was moaning loudly. I turned to Ellen for a reaction and she smiled and kissed me on the lips.

"I love you, Baby!" she whispered in my ear. I kept fucking Sarah as she moaned loudly. I felt her pussy pulsing, tightening over and over on my cock. She let out a final loud moan as she reached the orgasm and went limp in my arms. I kept fucking Sarah's limp body then pulled out and came on. I just stood there a moment still holding her up looking down at the pool of cum collected on her stomach, it was a euphoric feeling. I set Sarah down gently.

"I think I am going to like living here!" I said as Sarah cleaned herself up and I hugged Ellen.

EveryDenial
EveryDenial
339 Followers