Sex Positive Home Pt. 02

Story Info
Shitty Brother comes to visit sex positive home.
3.1k words
4.38
19.6k
26

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EveryDenial
EveryDenial
337 Followers

A couple months later.

"My brother William is coming home to visit next weekend." Ellen told me, as we got ready for bed.

"You never mentioned you had a brother?" I questioned her.

"He moved out five years ago, once he turned eighteen. This is the first time we have heard from him in two years." She explained to me.

"Oh how come he is so distant from the family?" I asked.

"He's always been distant since dad left. I guess he just followed in his footsteps..." Ellen said sadly as we got into bed.

"I'm sure he's excited to see you again!" I Said, hugging her. Trying to cheer her up.

"Thanks! I hope so too! And don't worry, he probably won't even take long." She said with a smile.

Before I had the chance to react to what Ellen said. She pushed her lips into mine and wrapped her arms around my head. She pulled back and looked at me with her beautiful blue eyes and then moved back in to kiss me some more. She slid down my body and started to undo my pants. She pulled down my pants and boxers and started to play with my dick. As soon as my erection got hard enough for her, she went to put it in her mouth. That's when her sister Emily walked in.

"Hey Sis, Mind if I join in?" Emily said to Ellen.

"His dick is mine, but my pussy is dripping if you want that" Ellen said. She slid down her pants exposing her wet pussy towards Emily in the doorway.

"Okay fine, but I want his cum." Emily said, kneeling at the end of the bed behind Ellen.

"Ugh Fine" Ellen said putting her mouth on my dick.

You think I'd be used to it by now. Emily and her girlfriend Sarah are constantly wanting my cum. I don't know if it's because they wouldn't get any from their relationship otherwise. Ellen doesn't like to share typically when she's involved. She tells me it's because we are together she wants to be the one I get off to. I look down the bed at Ellen, sucking my dick. I tilt my head over and I can see her sister Emily eating her out.

"Oh god I'm gonna cum" I say to Ellen patting her head.

"You ready Sis?" Ellen said, licking the tip of my dick to keep me close.

"Just about" Emily Said getting a final few licks into her sister. "Okay ready"

Emily started moving up to my dick, as Ellen moved over. Emily put her pussy juice soaked mouth on my dick and started to slide down. Ellen grabbed her sister by the hair and pushed her down on me. Ellen kept pulling and pushing her onto me. Emily started to choke a bit.

"Take all his cum sis" Ellen whispered to Emily, loud enough for me to hear. Ellen pushed her head all the way down again and I started to cum. I grabbed Ellen's leg to let her know I was cumming and she let go of Emily's hair. Emily pulled back to the tip of my dick and took my full load in her mouth. She got up and showed us my cum in her mouth. Ellen took the opportunity to move in. She opened her mouth and kissed her sister. They started to make out over top of me, cum swishing between their mouths and pussy juice smearing on their lips. I just put my hands behind my head and watched. They both swallowed the remainder of the load.

"Thanks guys." Emily said leaving the room. Ellen lay back beside me and cupped my balls.

"We taste good mixed together." Ellen said, looking up at me. I lean down and kiss her.

"Yeah I think we do." I said with a smile. Then we both went to sleep for the night.

A few days pass and I am laying in bed when I hear a knock at the door. Ellen and Maria are out shopping. Sarah is at work and Emily is in the shower. I decided to check the door. A man my height standing outside, blonde hair, definitely works out more than I do. I open the door.

"Hey there, can I help you?" I ask him.

"Hey, you must be Ellen's Boyfriend. My name is Will and I'm her brother." He told me. I completely forgot Ellen told me he would be coming this weekend.

"Hey Will, come on in." I say, opening the door wide for him.

"Thanks man, Where is everyone?" He asked.

"Everyone is out except for me and Emily, she's in the shower." I told him.

"All right man, I'm just gonna throw my stuff in the spare bedroom then. Good to meet you" He said walking towards the stairs.

I followed him, leaving distance between us. He went into the spare bedroom and I went into Ellen's room. A few minutes later I heard him walk by. I peaked my head out to see where he was going. He walked into the bathroom where Emily was showering. I snuck up to the door and looked through the crack and listened to them.

"Hey Little sis" He said, staring at her through the glass.

"Oh Hey Willy, when did you get there?" Emily said, turning around to look back at him.

"Just a few minutes ago, Ellen's boyfriend let me in." He said leaning against the wall watching her.

"Well I'll be out in a few minutes if you want to catch up." She said, rubbing herself with a luffa.

"Well I was wondering actually. Are you still a lesbian?" He asked.

"No, I think I'm Bi now." She said washing the soap off herself.

"Mind if I join you then?" He asked, moving closer to the shower.

"I guess... come on in." She said, pushing the door open.

Will took off his clothes and from my view I only saw his behind before he walked into the shower. I watch Will caress his sister's boobs gently before spinning her around. He pushed her, bent over and slowly pushed into her. It was hard to see inside what was happening but whatever it was, was slow to start. The steam cleared up a bit and it looked like Will stuck his dick in her ass. I could hear her whimpering a bit as he started to speed up. He started really going at her, thrusting hard, it almost sounded like Emily was crying.

"I'm gonna cum in your ass Sis." I heard Will Say.

"Go for it big bro" She said with tears in her voice.

I guess he must have cum because the shower door opened. Emily was still bent over and Will slapped her ass on the way out. He picked up his clothes and grabbed a tower and headed for the door. I quickly and quietly went back to Ellen's room until he walked by. Once he was gone I went back to the bathroom to check on Emily. She was still bent over in the shower, the door open. I saw cum still dripping out of her ass, as I walked up to her.

"Hey Em, are you okay?" I said, gently placing my hand on her back.

"I'm fine..." She said, still bent over, looking at the shower floor.

"Come here, That didn't sound too pleasant" I said, putting my arms around her and lifting her out of her bent over position and into my embrace. My clothes started to get wet from the still running shower.

"It was not nice at all, But I let him do it." Emily said, holding me tight. "Mom has always taught us about sex and positivity in this house. I love how our family is, and you are a great addition. But Willy has always been too rough. Mom always told him he couldn't have sex with our vaginas when we are of age. Mom was too worried about our brother getting us pregnant. I think that made him angry years ago because overnight he got really into anal. Mom told you that with us it's about respect and he has a hard time when he doesn't get his way. He was very rough with mom, so she added a new rule just for him that he could only do it once a month each. That's the argument that made him move out years ago."

"Your brother and mom used to have sex?" I asked her.

"Yes, almost weekly. But once she told him, he can't use his sister's vaginas when we were old enough he wanted to get practice on mom's ass. He did it rougher and more frequently and sometimes no wasn't the answer he was looking for. One day she finally snapped, and reduced how often we could do it." Emily said, still holding onto me.

"But now that he's visiting..." I said trailing off.

"Now that he's back he gets to use us each once, thats the rule mom set years ago" Emily said looking up at me.

"What about Sarah?" I asked her.

"I told her to stay with her parents for the weekend." She said, smiling through the tears.

"Well that's good." I said, letting her go. "Get cleaned up and dried off, at least it's over for you now."

Emily invited me back to her room to keep her company. We cuddled while I tried to comfort her. Soon Ellen and Maria came home, we went down to greet them.

"Mom! Ellen! Good to see you both!" Will called from the top of the stairs.

"Good to see you again Son." Maria said to him.

"Hey Willy." Ellen said, looking at Will while walking into my arms.

"I ordered us all dinner, should be here soon!" Will said, while walking down the stairs.

Will hugged his mother and then hugged Ellen and Emily. Both the sisters' hugs were a bit awkward, like they didn't want him there. I guess Maria caught that.

"Now girls, this is a one time thing. Be nice to your Big brother and remember our rules" Maria said.

"I already felt your rules." Emily said under her breath. "You have a bigger and better dick" She whispered in my ear. While nice to hear, not exactly the circumstances I would have wanted.

Food came and we all sat round the table. This was the first time in awhile that everyone at the table has been fully clothed. Maria explained to me that Will was going to be moving overseas and wasn't sure when he would be back. So she decided it would be okay for him to come over for a final visit. I asked him about why he was leaving. He said he had a new job offer that he couldn't say here for. He then told us about his boyfriend that was already at their new home waiting for him. We all finished eating our meals and then, Will stood up.

"I think here and now is a good time mom" Will said, unzipping his pants. "On the table"

"Fine. The rest of you can head upstairs." Maria said, taking off her underwear from under her dress.

"I think it would be good for them to clean the dishes" Will said, his pants at his ankles.

"Fine, do the dishes quickly then go upstairs everyone" Maria said, getting on the table, on her hands and knees.

Will leaned in and started to lick his mom's ass, sticking one finger into her pussy. The rest of us started to collect the dishes. Will put the tip of his dick on Marias asshole, and pushed it in. He didn't go slow like he did for Emily. He just shoved it all the way in. Maria let out a little scream before covering her mouth. As we were starting to wash the dishes, Will started fucking Maria hard, as single tear fell from how rough he was being.

"Come on mom, dress off." Will said, pulling her dress up more. Maria took her dress off between thrusts. Her boobs now exposed bouncing forwards and back with every thrust. As we were finishing the dishes, Will flipped maria over and kept fucking her ass missionary, grabbing at her boobs and squeezing them.

"I'm gonna cum Mom!" He yelled so we could hear him. Just as we were about to go upstairs, I could see Will pulled out and came on Maria's face.

Just when I thought I understood this family, I have no understanding of this. But if they listen to their mothers rules and give consent I can't argue much. Later that night we all went downstairs to watch a movie. It was just awkward, no one really spoke but Will kept trying to start a conversation and failing. Shortly after the movie everyone turned in for the night.

"What if I let you use my mouth?" Ellen asked. I opened my eyes and saw the clock said it was 1 am. I rolled over and Ellen was kneeling at the side of the bed and Will was standing naked in front of her, fully erect.

"Fine. I guess your boyfriend can watch too." Will said, putting his dick into Ellen's mouth. I went to grab her shoulder and she put her hand on mine.

"Please, I'm fine" Ellen said to me, pushing Will's dick out of her mouth.

"If you say so babe." I said, still holding her shoulder.

"Yeah she's fine!" Will said, grabbing the back of her head and face fucking Ellen. She started to drool a bit, but took his dick just fine. I guess Emily wasn't kidding mine was bigger cause Will's dick didn't seem to even faze Ellen. Without warning he came into her mouth. She pushed him off and spat it into her hands.

"Okay now fuck off." Ellen said. Will just stood there

"She said fuck off." I said standing up in front of her.

"Hey man, Just following the rules." He said as he walked out of the room.

"Lets go get you cleaned up babe" I said, helping Ellen up and going with her to the bathroom. She washed her hands and brushed her teeth. Ellen asked me to join her in the shower because she felt gross. While we were there I helped wash her hair. She turned around and put my flaccid penis in her mouth for a moment then got back up.

"I didn't want to go to sleep with the last dick in my mouth being my brothers" She told me. We dried off and got into bed. We hear a knock at the door, I get out of bed completely naked ready to deal with Will's bull shit again. I open the door and see Emily.

"Hey... do you two mind if I sleep in here tonight?" Emily asked. I look back at Ellen and she waves her in. I got back into the middle of the bed with Ellen on my left and Emily lay beside me on my right. We were all laying on our backs looking at the ceiling in the dimly lit room. Talking about how we couldn't wait for the weekend to be over and Will to be out of here. My hands were by my side but touching the soft skin of the two sisters started to make me horny. It was quite obvious I was pitching a tent.

"Hey do you mind if I..." I started to say.

"Want me to blow you?" Ellen asked.

"No no" I quickly replied. "I just wanted to touch you both if thats okay"

"Fine with me!" Emily replied quickly.

"I'd love if you did!" Ellen said after.

While we were all laying on our backs I picked up my hands and put them on each of their stomachs. I run my hand down their clean shaven pubic areas. At the same time I reach each of their vaginas. It's super late so I don't have a ton of energy. But I don't know when we will all be in the same bed again. I take my fingers and slide them between their pussy lips. I use my middle finger on each hand to rub their clits, just lightly because I'm tired. They both start to moan very softly.

I gain a small burst of energy from their little moans. I reach over and tap the table light to turn it on the lowest brightness. I roll over and get on my knees, looking down at these two beautiful sisters on their backs. Admiring their nearly flat chests because they were laying down. Their petite bodies and matching eyes. And once again I run my hand over their smooth vaginas. I start to rub their pussys making them wet. I then stick my middle finger into each of them. They both shift around a little as I add my pointer finger into each girl. Slowly massaging the inside of their pussys and looking at their beautiful bodys.

The sisters shift together slightly, trying not to move away from my hands, but move closer to each other. They start to kiss each other passionately. Ellen then reaches for Emily's hand and brings it over to my dick. They both start to stroke my erection while they kiss. I pull my fingers out and start to rub their clits with two fingers each. Emily starts to moan first, followed by Ellen. I keep going but them touching my dick makes it hard to concentrate.

"I'm gonna cum..." Emily whispered between kisses with Ellen

"Wait for me..." Ellen said. A few minutes later of heavy breathing both sisters cum together. I keep rubbing their sensitive clits while they kiss, losing focus on touching me. They both fall onto their backs and I reach for the light, tapping it a few times to turn it off. I then return to in between Ellen and Emily.

"Oh shit, he should cum too!" Emily said.

"I got my boyfriend, easy!" Ellen said. Ellen moved down to my dick and put it in her mouth, she started sucking and using one hand to twist my cock and the other massaging my balls. It's like she was trying to speed run or something. It clearly worked because less than a minute of that and I came in her mouth. It was a huge load too, but she swallowed it all and rolled back beside me. I put a sister under each arm and we went to sleep for the night.

The next day we woke up and Will was gone.

"He is a piece of shit, but still my son and your brother, he's family. But I think one day was enough" Maria told us.

EveryDenial
EveryDenial
337 Followers