All Comments on 'Sex Positive Introductions'

by sthsth

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wishful Thinking

Your story is GREAT; I am soaking wet reading it; I so wish I had a family like this; I lust after my stepmother and would love to share my boyfriend with her and hopefully have time with "mom" also

sthsthsthsthabout 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks.

Thanks for the compliment. I'm happy you enjoyed it. I tend to worry that my stories are too male focused. So, I'm not not always sure if they are as enjoyable to women. At least, I'm assuming you are a woman based on the wet comment. Sorry if I'm wrong.

BruceWoBruceWoabout 4 years ago
Great work

Might be one of your best. I used to have an exceptional sister in law. Mother in law not so.....

falcon29falcon29about 4 years ago
Good!

The 'suspicion of disbelief' was jacked up, but it was fun. The only thing was that I was wondering where Frank had gone.

sthsthsthsthabout 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks.

BruceWo: Thank you so much for that. This story has definitely performed better than anticipated. As of now, it is actually my second highest rated story. To be completely honest, this was originally supposed to be a multi-part series taking place over Thanksgiving. But honestly, I got bored with it. So I changed up the Thanksgiving premise and just released it without really reviewing it too heavily. I'm happy it turned out to have a great reception so far though.

Falcon29: Thanks. And yes, I never really worry about suspension of disbelief in my stories. I figure if it is fantasy, why not make it high fantasy. lol And to be completely honest, the crazier I make my stories, the better they seem to do. My HTD series is about a guy who literally cums like a fire hose, and it is my highest rated series yet. I definitely get the need for realism in more serious writing though. I do believe disbelief can be relative to the type of story you're telling though. For example, no one goes to a Fast and Furious movie expecting realistic action. We want the ludicrous. lol Please don't take this as me attacking your opinion, I absolutely value all feedback. This is just my style. And as far as Frank goes, personal preference, I tend to like only one guy in sex scenes as I'm imagining myself as that one guy and other guys are just a distraction of something I don't want to see. I did have an idea for this story, when it was going to take place over multiple days, where everyone was going to bed for the night and they end up having a noisy sex battle. Basically, Frank and Judy would start having loud sex in their room, Cameron and Angie were going to try to outdo their noise level, and Becky and Kelly were going to try to outdo the others by themselves with their own vibrators.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great work!

I'm a big fan of your work, I've read just about everything you've put out. I really enjoyed this one! I think it was the combination of the naive/innocent narrator and you just write really hot sex scenes! Haha

Have you considered ever including elements of love and relationships in your writing? At least when I think about your writing, it reminds me of a few other authors on this site where they use overarching love/relationship plotlines as the story basis to provide context to the sex. I think that was part of why your Mike series was able to extend so far without, as you said, getting boring to write.

Also I just have to ask, have you ever considered putting elements of cheating or hotwife/cuckold in your work?

Thanks for writing!

sthsthsthsthabout 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks you.

Thank you so much. I really appreciate your compliments. I'm also happy to hear that you have read so much of my work. I know for myself, that I have trouble finding an author that I consistently like everything they put out. So that is a huge compliment to me.

Yeah, the innocence and naivety are some of my favorite kinds of stories to write. Probably because there is nothing like the first thrill of doing something naughty for the first time. Also, thanks for the compliment about my sex scenes. I'm always afraid of my sex scenes becoming monotonous, and the same basic thing over and over again. Yes, I love adding elements of love and romance into my stories. Sometimes it's more subtle, but I nearly always try to have something deeper. In my mind, if the series is not escalating to something, then what's really the point, whats the driving force? I also typically try to have two forms of escalation. Romantic and sexual. On the romantic side, emotions get deeper and deeper, and the couple gets more and more serious about each other. On the sex side, what starts as masturbation in the first chapter, typically ends up with some kind of crazy public orgy in the last chapter.

As far as the cheating and cuckolding goes. They're not really my kind of thing. I tend to be a very optimistic positive person. With cheating, someone's getting hurt, and no matter how much the cold partner might have it coming, they are still a human with feelings. As far as cuckolding goes, it's a very similar thing, I don't like the idea of anyone feeling inadequate. The only way I could see myself writing that kind of story is if the guy has to over come his feelings of inadequacy and start believing in himself.

Thanks again for all of your compliments. Those mean the world to me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
need more chapters,

need more chapters, he need to get used to free use, just walk up why there cleaning pull pant down use them and then walk away.

maybe the younger sister can live with them for a while.

sthsthsthsthabout 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback.

I've never heard this termed as "Free Use" before. I actually really like that because it kind of sounds like "Fair Use" in copy write law. I have actually had some ideas just like that. Honestly, You've inspired me for another idea to of how I could continue this story. It won't be in this exact same form, and it won't be for a while as I'm in the middle of another series, but that does give me some ideas. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Extreeemly hot and erotic story

Extreeemly hot and erotic story line.. good writing, scenes, fantasy, innocence, hint incest.. amazing... 5*

I feel this could be longer story, more exhibitionism, voyeur, sex talks, details, incest etc.

More chapters plsssss

Thanks a ton !!!!

sthsthsthsthabout 3 years agoAuthor
Thanks.

Thanks. I originally intended this to be a three-part story taking place over Thanksgiving break. There was going to be under the dinner table blow jobs and everything. But I just lost steam with this idea and had another one that I wanted to move onto. Someone else recommended an idea for a sequel that I liked, but I'm on a bit of a hiatus from writing at the moment. Thanks again for the feedback.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersthsth@sthsth
I just submitted part 3 of Unfinished Business. It should be up in a couple of days. Please let me know what you think. This chapter became a behemoth and had to be cut in half, so expect part 4 in January. Also, I am currently hard at work on two more stories. One was going t...