Sex Positive Introductions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sthsth
sthsth
583 Followers

During this time, Becky came about once a minute for the entire ten. The final one though was so intense that she started convulsing and collapsed onto the couch next to him. Her final orgasm was so intense that she passed out once the convulsions finished.

Then it was Kelly's turn for anal while Judy was eaten out. Judy was a little harder to impress as she was much more experienced. But Cameron found her button and he accidentally slid a thumb into her butt as he was groping her cheeks.

Kelly followed suit with what Angie did on her turn. Again this round went for about ten minutes when both women came at the same time. Then they hoped off and Judy easily impaled herself on his drenched erection.

This time though, Angie climbed on top of Cameron. He felt her pussy rubbing against his belly. She took his head in her hands and pressed his face deeply into her breasts. Angie rubbed her pussy up and down his belly like she was tribbing with another woman. After roughly another ten minutes, Angie and Judy came hard and soaked Cameron from head to toe.

Cameron would have never lasted this long if he hadn't been so spent. But by this point he was fully revived with his second wind. It wouldn't take much longer to send him over the edge one last time. Which worked out as Becky was the last one to go. Thankfully she had finally woken up and was ready for anything.

But instead of climbing on top of him like everyone else. She grabbed his hand and helped him into a standing position. "If we're going to do this let's do this right." Then she bent over the couch. Becky looked back at Cameron as he stepped up into position. "I want you to take me rough, like your life depended on you cumming inside me."

That made Cameron nervous. "I don't want to hurt you."

Becky rolled her eyes and growled. "Everyone's always worried about hurting me. I may be small, but I'm tough. Now get in there, and pound me like there's no tomorrow."

Becky sounded so uncharacteristically aggressive, that he didn't even think of disobeying her. He lined up, grabbed her hips and shoved himself inside her as hard as possible. Her scream was a mix of pain and pleasure, but between gasps she screamed to keep going. So he did.

Cameron humped as hard as he could with his hips, while he pulled her hips back into him as forcefully as he could. The tension, noise, and pleasure built so fast, that Cameron was surprised when he felt Becky squirting all over his feet. She was also going into another one of her seizures like orgasms.

That was all he needed to finish off. He blew his biggest load of the night inside of her. He came so much that sperm started spewing out of her butt around his shaft. This actually triggered one final squirting orgasm for Becky before they both collapsed in exhaustion.

The next morning everyone slept till noon and was walking like they had run a marathon the day before. Kelly was especially appreciative as she hadn't had a proper sexual release since her husband had been shipped out overseas. Cameron couldn't believe what had happened the night before until Angie confessed something to him. They had actually planned this as a conjoined bachelor/bachelorette party.

Angie knew that a wild orgy like that would be much more appealing to him than a strip club with a bunch of guys. And on the reverse, no guy, not even a stripper, could satisfy her the way Cameron did. She simply wanted her last wild night before marriage to be with the people she loved the most.

That is to say if that was the last wild night they had...

The End.


sthsth
sthsth
583 Followers