Sex Positive Week at Esalen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The nude yoga workshop happened simultaneously with the WATSU class and during breaks, the two classes hung out together, yes naked, on the lawn. I figure, it had to have been planned that way and probably contributed to Sex Positive Week becoming an actual thing.

It was impossible to not feel extremely horny with all that nudity and intimate situations happening. And it was not uncommon to see couples on the lawn in front of the dining hall doing at lot more than just, um, relaxing.

~

During breakfast the massage the second morning instructor noticed me and sat down across from me at the table. "Good to see you in my class again Bro."

"And good to see you Jess. It's been too long."

"Indeed it has. Say, I find myself in a bit of a bind this morning. My massage demo girl just canceled on me and with class starting right after breakfast, I..."

"Say no more Jess. I would love to be your demo guy."

"Aww. That is so sweet of you. I don't usually use men because, um."

"Because they often get aroused when you massage them."

Jess blushed. "Something like that."

"I've been a demo guy before, so it's not a big deal and if find your massage gives me tingles down there, so be it." I gave her a wink and a smile.

Jess leaned in to whisper. "Say, there is something else I could bounce off of you. I noticed on the class roster that most of the people signed up for my class are couples. It is a pretty even mix of men and women and those who aren't couples seem to be getting along with each other really well."

"Yeah, I noticed. The Sunday night get acquainted session went splendidly well I thought. So, you thinking of maybe tilting the class more towards "couples massage"?

"That's exactly what I'm thinking."

I grinned. "The timing is perfect. With this being sex positive week and all."

Jess cleared her throat. "Okay, well the thing is if we do this, I may want to get a bit more lax on the draping when you are my demo guy."

"OH! I SEE!" I started laughing. "Well, I've never been a stickler for draping anyway. And I'm certainly not shy about my body, so get as lax as you want."

Now Jess was giving me the naughty smile I knew so well. "So, if after massaging your inner thighs, I do a lower back stretch and the little towel falls off to the side when I twist you, ok?"

My exhibitionist bent kicked in, thinking of the thrill I would get giving my classmates a show. "More than ok. It will help set the mood! Do it Jess!"

Jess smiled into her bowl of oatmeal. I could tell the wheels were turning in her head. She finally looked up. "Bro, I think this just might be the best massage class EVER! Right after breakfast, I'm heading to the kitchen to snag some little dish towels to use for your draping."

"Now you're talking. We're going for minimal to non-existent draping, right?"

"Exactly, Bro!"

"Perfect. I assume then that I will also be your massage partner since you are going for couples massage now."

Jess blushed. "So...you think we're a couple now?"

"I was hoping."

She looked me straight in the eye. "For this class, for sure. Anything after that is up in the air." She jammed her spoon into her oatmeal for emphasis and put it in her mouth. I watched her chew and swallow.

"Fair enough. Good thing I've had training in breast massage." I gave her a naughty wink and watched her reaction. "Gee Jess, you sure do blush a lot."

"I confess I am eager to see your breast massage technique. But that's just foreplay, right?"

"Right in your massage class? Oh my!"

"I didn't say where."

"Well, probably not my 4 bunk cabin."

Jess stirred her oatmeal thoughtfully. Finally she looked up. "Maybe we could do it in of the solitary hot tubs."

"Sounds like a plan, Jess. With you sitting on my lap facing me."

Jess put her finger in the air like she got hit with an idea. "But with me getting to look out on the ocean."

"I would still be looking at you, so that's fine."

"We always did communicate well, didn' we?"

I nodded vigorously. "Yes we do!"

And yes we did!

During sex positive week at Esalen.

12