Sex Resort for Rich Gentlemen Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She's panting and breathlessly whispers, "Jeez, that feels so good. Oh my. Ahhh."

She lets go of my dick and with both hands behind my head, firmly holding it, kisses me all over my face.

"Thank you, sir. Thank you for wanting me."

This is just too fucking horny. Time for some lusty fucking.

"Okay Susan, enough foreplay. Get over on the bed and on your back. Prepare for a good fucking."

I love the way she ran over there instantly and eagerly. She's not the reluctant one now. She wants cock. Her firm ass-cheeks giving a little jiggle of baby fat as she trots is so horny. She's lying there on her back waiting to be mounted staring at my cock as walk to her. She might be the most beautiful girl I've ever fucked.

She's length-wise on the bed with her legs together towards me. I approach and look down at her perfect body and pretty face, a face showing innocent lust. I kneel on the bed near her feet.

"If you want me to fuck you darling, you'll have to spread your legs." Her legs spring open and her face becomes the pleading face of a woman that wants to be mounted and fucked. I've seen my share of bitches in heat. Her cleanly shaven gash is shiny with pussy juice. Fuck, I love the sweet, musky smell of young pussy. The small dark hole of her vagina opening surrounded by rose petal-like pussy lips calls me.

I walk forward on my knees between hers and slide over her young body with most of my weight on my elbows and knees. Our bodies fit so naturally, chest to chest and hips to hips. She's lying with her arms flat on the bed. I remember she's a novice. But how much a novice?

"Sweetie, how many times have you had sex?"

"Sorry, just the once sir."

Oh my god, a thrill of adrenaline just went through me. She'll have a sweet, tight pussy. I'd better go slowly.

"Okay, love, just go with the flow. Grab my ass for good leverage and enjoy. When I feel your hands there, I'm going to put the tip of my cock at the entrance to your vagina. When you want more just pull on my butt and I'll slide my cock deeper inside of you." There is her nervous whimper in my ear again. I wait just a couple of moments and feel her delicate, soft hands on my ass with more nervous whimpers.

Susan

I can feel the tip of his penis touching my hyper-sensitive center. Oh, sweet Mary, I need it so badly. I need to be filled. My body and pussy are lusting for it. I need more of it, now. I pull on his bum. His penis goes an inch in and I feel the opening rim of my vagina widen until the head is lodged. There is a slight pain as my body accommodates his large manhood. His animal grunts are crazy making. I need him inside me. I kiss his chest and pull him more. I lock my heels in the back of his knees, so he can't get away. I pull on his bottom as hard as I can. I NEED. I can hear a high pitched sound escape my throat as a wave of pleasure sweeps my body.

"Edward, please, please." I scream and beg. He fills me completely. I hug my arms around his body tightly and pant, "Yes, oh my god, YES."

Amanda

What a totally horny sight, Edward's muscular large, masculine body on Susan's ripe, perfect feminine one. She's has gone from a shy, nervous girl to a lusty, willing woman. She holds Edward's body so tight as he drills her pussy passionately and with force. I love the way his sexy ass muscles flex with every thrust. Her pretty face is distorted with lust. Her mouth is wide open as she pants and moans continually as her tight, near-virgin pussy is being stretched and used like Edward did mine last night. I stroke my pussy for some pleasure but seeing his cock in action makes me want it, not my fingers. I can't wait to go outside and find a horny man with a stiff cock to do me.

Susan screams in a high pitched voice, "Oh sir, that feels sooo good. Thank you. Thank you."

She's kissing his chest. Now, with one hand she's pulled the back of his head so his lips meet hers in a deep French kiss. Her other hand still holds his ass-cheek firmly. He slows his fucking to a measured pace as their mouths explore the other's like two lovers. He's stopped now and is straightening his arms to look down at her.

Edward

Looking down at her beautiful face while my cock is buried to the hilt in her hot, tight pussy is fucking incredible. I feel like a king. Her face is lit up with a look of pleasure and adoration of me. Yes, I feel like a king. My god, she's turned her head and is kissing my wrist beside her head. This girl is beyond wonderful. I'm falling in love.

She says, "Sir, could you please do more loving making. It's so wonderful. I never imagined."

"It's my pleasure, sweetheart. And the word for it is fucking, lusty, horny fucking."

I fall forward onto my elbows and feel her firm tits against my chest. She grabs my ass and pulls as a sign to continue. I withdraw my cock and then give a good thrust.

She moans loudly and pants, "Oh yes, just like that, fuck me sir."

I thrust and thrust, lost in a world of her pussy and my dick. Oh, sweet fucking Jesus, this is so...

Amanda

My god is he fucking her hard and she is urging him on with whimpering sounds and pleadings. What an amazing sight. Oh shit, she's screaming.

"AAAAAHHHHH, OOOHHHH, My OH, my."

She's having an orgasm. Her screams must have woken up the neighbors, they're so loud. Wow, I've never seen sex up close like this. It's so erotic. Edward's rolled off her. He still has a stiff erection. I don't think he came. Maybe I can get some of that.

Edward

Thank god I didn't cum. That was a feat of a world class fuck-master. In the last year, I've been slow to get an erection back up again after I cum. I have all day for sex play. Her pussy was unbelievably tight. I'll give her some time to rest and I'll give her vagina another spin. She's lying on her back with eyes closed and a smile of pure pleasure on her face. I think she's dozed off. She is so pretty. Those full lips will look so good wrapped around my dick.

What's this, pretty, petite, Amanda has come to lie beside me. She's kissing my shoulder.

"Hi sir. You were super with her. You're such a great lover. She's so lucky." She cuddles up to me skin on skin and starts kissing my chest and nipples. "Any girl would be lucky to be with a man like you." I can feel her fist circle the staff of my cock. "Is it possible you can break your deal with your wife just once? Watching you with Susan has made me so horny."

This seems to happen every year. These young girls that have almost no experience with good sex get crushes on men here. One even called my home afterwards. This is why my wife gave me a rule, no second days with any girl here or she'll have my balls plus half my property in the divorce settlement. I've got an idea.

"Amanda, pass me the house phone there. Thanks." I'll dial Frank's room. "Hi Frank, it's Ed. I'm glad I caught you before you went out. I've got a situation here that you can help me out with. It's a win - win situation. You know that cute, young girl with the natural bush that I fucked last night? Yes, that one. Well she brought over a very nice young lady and the new girl and I have been having some fun. Remember how I told you my wife and I have that rule. Yes, that rule. You likely haven't fucked a teen with a bush since high school. Why don't I send that cute young thing over to your cabin?

Amanda

My goodness, they're trading me like a baseball card, just a piece of merchandise. And to think, I had feelings about this man. I thought I knew what I was getting into coming here, but making love to strong, rich men stirs up feelings. Ah well, I think this Frank fellow is likely a good one. He seemed nice last night. I should feel lucky that Edward is helping me out to make more money.

"You want to come over here? Aha, just like last year with the two blondes. I hear you. Sounds good, come on over. Frank, do me a favor. Order us a large carafe of coffee and a pitcher of orange juice. Okay, see you soon."

Susan

I can't believe what I'm hearing. Another man is coming over here. He's going to see me naked. Oh god, they're planning to have sex with all of us in the same room. My heart is beating crazily. Lord, I just had real sex for the first time and now this. My head's spinning. I'm going into the bathroom to think about this.

"Excuse me sir. I need to use the washroom."

"Okay, baby. No problem."

Amanda

I didn't like that nervous face on Susan before she bolted. Better go and have a chat. I don't want her leaving and mucking up my date.

"Edward, I need to pee too."

"I knew it. You women always go to the washroom together. Go!"

There's Susan on the john with her hands nervously locked together and a pained look on her face. I put my fingers to my lips.

"Shhh. Just whisper so he can't hear."

She says in a low panicky voice, "Amanda, did you hear what Edward said? Another man is coming over for sex. They want sex with all of us together in the same room. I don't know. I don't know."

"Susan, you were enjoying sex with Edward and I was in the room. You'll be okay."

"But you're a girl. He's a man. Goodness, before this morning, I'd never even seen a live naked man in the light. Now this? I don't know. What if he wants to touch me or something."

My god, how naïve is this girl? This is a bloody sex resort. Hell, I don't have much experience with men either but I know what side of the bread the butter's on as my mom says.

"Susan, we talked about how we needed to make money here. We both know that means sex. You were reluctant to meet Edward and you had a nice time with him. This will be fine. I met this Frank, fellow last night and he seemed a decent sort. He's a good friend of Edward's, so that's a good sign." She looks like she's coming around to the idea of group sex. "Please, please, I really need the money and this man looks like a good one. If you leave, he'll cancel me for sure. Susan, please."

Susan

I shouldn't let her down. She was nice enough to introduce me to Edward. Sex with him was so wonderful. I was so hoping we could continue alone. Looks like the only way to be with him some more is to do this. Thank goodness this will be my big secret for the rest of my life.

"Okay Amanda, I'll do it."

"Thank you, thank you. You'll see, it will all be fine. Hey, I hear some men's voices in the other room. Get off there, I need to pee too. Wipe really good. In fact, I think both of us should use a washcloth and a little soap to clean our girlie parts."

Edward

"Frank, the girls are in the washroom. They shouldn't be long. Wait 'til you see Susan, the new girl. She might be the most beautiful girl I've fucked. She's a stunner. Frank, this place is like man-heaven. Hey, here they come."

Susan is shyly standing behind Amanda. What a cutie.

"Amanda, you remember Frank from last night, right?"

"Yes, of course." She reaches forward and gives his hand a delicate shake.

"Susan, I don't think you met Frank. He's my good friend. Treat him nice."

She says meekly, "Hi, nice to meet you." A little wave hello follows.

Hell Susan, you can do better than that. Give Frank a big hug.

Susan

I'm going to die. He's not nearly as good looking as Edward and he has a lusty look in his eyes as he checks out my body. I don't think I could ever have sex with a man like him.

Amanda pipes up, "I want to give Frank a hug first. He's my date and I feel so lucky."

Frank eyes her up and down and says, "That's the kind of eagerness I like to here. Come here sweet pea." They hug and his hands are immediately kneading her tiny bottom. Oh no. I'm next. At least, she showed me no harm would happen.

Frank looks at me. "Okay, now the gorgeous one."

I step into his arms and feel his hands grasp my bottom. "Ahh, I can feel why you like this one so much. You like a girl with a womanly butt. Well, my preference is a nice tiny one like Amanda's there. Each to his own."

My word, they talk about us like we're objects. His hands on my bottom don't feel nearly as good as Edward's strong hands.

Amanda comes to my rescue, "Come here Frank. Let me help you take off those uncomfortable clothes."

"Good idea, sweetie"

I go beside Edward and hold his strong upper arm. It comforts me. He leads me to the sofa, sits and pulls me onto his knees. I feel like such a kid. It's been forever since I sat on my dad's knees. Unfortunately, I'm facing the other two. Amanda's got his shirt off and she's unbuckling the belt of his slacks. He's pushing her shoulders down. From her knees, she's unzipping him now and pulling his underwear and pants down and off. She went to get up but he placed his hand on the top of her head to stop her. Oh, I see, he's pulling her lips towards his limp penis as a sign of what he wants. Amanda has the circumcised head of his penis in her mouth now. My goodness, it's getting thicker. She's licking the shaft now. What a horny sight. I've never watched porn but watching this is so erotic. Gross! He's pushed her mouth down to lick his ball-sack. Oh no, he's looking right into my eyes with a big shit-ass grin on his face. I'll die. My face is burning with a full blush on. I'll turn my face away from the lusty, evil look in his eyes as his ball-sack is pleasured. I snuggle my face below Edward's ear.

I hear, "Up on the bed, love. I want to eat your young, hairy pussy. I love eating pussy. Breakfast of champions." I hear the creak of the mattress. "Oh yah, now that's a delicious looking pussy." I can feel Edwards penis harden under my bottom. I hear slurping sounds from the bed and small gasps of pleasure from Amanda.

Edwards hand cups my breast. He feels the weight of it, then massages it slowly. Amanda is now moaning in pleasure.

Edward shouts over to the bed, "Buddy, you are the pussy eating champion of the world." He says in my ear, "You've got to see this. Turn your head around. Your girlfriend is loving it."

I turn and see Amanda spread eagle on her back with her head on pillows looking down at Frank's head at her crotch. Her face is the picture of pure lust and her hands grip his head pulling his lips forcefully to her sex. Suddenly she screams as an orgasm causes her body to spasm. Frank continues to lick her pussy as her spasms gradually subside. Now, Frank looks over at us with a look of pride.

"Frank, you are the master." He asks me. "Has anyone gone down on you before?"

"No sir."

"Not even a girl?"

"Oh no sir, I'm not like that."

"Well hell, I'm going to give you a treat."

"Hey Frank, Susan here is a cunnilingus virgin. Why don't you break her in with that magic tongue of yours?"

"Sure, my friend, it's a horny job but somebody's got to do it. Send her over."

Oh my god, did I just hear that? On no. A man's tongue on my privates. A man who I just met? Oh my god.

"Sir, if it's okay with you, I'd rather just be with you."

"Hell, no sweetheart. I want to see the look on your pretty face when you cum with Frank's magic tongue deep in your pussy."

"Please sir?"

"No way, my dear. Get over there and spread those nice legs of yours."

Edward

She's going over but obviously reluctantly. She stops by the edge of the bed, standing, looking down at Frank prone on his stomach looking up at her crotch with a lusty look in his eyes.

Amanda helps, "Susan, you'll really enjoy it. Frank is wonderful. I never did this before either."

Frank shouts, "Halleluja, that means I'm doing two cunnilingus virgins today. Ed, that ties my record from three years ago. One more this afternoon and I'm in the Guiness Book. Ha Ha."

Amanda helped a bunch. Susan's putting a knee on the bed. Great she's laid herself down on her back with a nervous, pleading look on her face towards me. I just smile at her. She won't get a rescue from me. When his tongue hits her clit, she'll have a different look on that lovely face.

Frank barks out, "Girl, shift up a bit. Amanda, put a pillow under her head and shoulders. Hell, make that two pillows. I want Susan, here, to be very comfortable and able to watch an expert at work. Ha Ha." Susan moves into position but with her legs closed. Frank continues, "Open those sweet legs, darling. Nice. Just a bit more. Isn't that one of the nicest looking pussies I've seen since..., since..., five minutes ago. Ha Ha."

Frank has so much fun at this resort. He's a gas to chum around with.

Susan

The way he's drilling his eyes into my crotch sends a chill through me. I'm going to put my arm over my eyes and shut out the world. Oh no, I can feel his hot breath on my crotch. There's no way I'll have an orgasm with this nasty man.

From below, I hear, "Oh Susan. Your pussy smells so nice. I just love that young pussy smell. Umm, yes."

He's so disgusting. I hope this doesn't last too long.

Oh, there's his nose resting on my mons while his tongue licks my girlie parts below. Oh, oh. He's licking there too. My goodness, his tongue is so hot and wet. The tip is sliding up and down the folds of my pussy. It's so sensitive. I can hear his breath panting from his nostrils as he works his mouth over my womanhood. Oh my, a jolt of electricity just went through me when he licked my clitoris. Oh, oh, my. Waves of pleasure run up my body. Sweet mercy, that feels so good. Oh jeez, I don't want to have an orgasm from this nasty fellow. Oh, no, please no.

Edward

Didn't take long for her to start moaning. Frank's a fucking wizard. Holy shit, she's grabbed his head and is pressing it to her pussy. The pillow she had over her head is gone and her deep, red face is contorted in epic lust. Her neck muscles are like violin strings. She's in fucking heat.

Susan blurts out, "Oh my god, oh, oh. That's is so, so... Oh jeez, yes."

I'll give her some support, "Great baby, go with it. Ride Frank's tongue. It's all good."

She screams with a giant orgasm, "AAAAAHHHHH, OH SWEEEEET MERCY. Ahhhh. Oh my god. YES, Yes, yes." Frank lifts his face from her crotch as her body convulses with waves of orgasmic surges. That is one, great, world-class orgasm.

He turns his head to me with a big grin and says, "Another cunnilingus virgin bites the dust."

Susan

I can't believe that just happened. I was swept away with the power of it, a total body, lust experience. This is the second powerful orgasm I've had this morning. My body seems so alive and tingly.

Edward shouts over, "Thank the nice man, Susan."

I look down at Frank's smirking face and truthfully say, "Thank you, sir."

Edward continues, "Over here now baby."

He's sitting nude on the sofa with a stiff erection and his arms outstretched towards me. His manhood is starting to look like a pleasure instrument.

Edward

I love the way Susan jumped out of bed so willingly and is staring at my dick in a lusty fashion as she comes to me for a solid fucking. Is this the same shy girl who came here earlier?

Amanda

Watching Susan have an orgasm from Frank's tongue was so erotic. My pussy is pulsating with desire. I'll lay beside Frank. His stiff erection means he's ready for action.

He says to me, "Well, who do we have here? It's my petite friend with the tasty pussy." His dirty talk is such a turn-on. "Time for some lusty fucking sweetheart. Get on your back."

I shimmy to the center of the bed on my back as Frank moves aside. He gets to his knees to between mine. His erection is a welcome sight to quell the needs of my pussy. His eyes look down at my crotch and my knees widen on their own. He comes to me with an animal grunt. I wrap my arms around his chest and spread my hands on his hairy back. The tip of his penis hits its target, my hungry vagina opening. The head lodges for a moment then the shaft fills me as I moan in pleasure. Sweet mercy, that feels so delicious.

Susan

I'm facing Edward, sitting on his knees with mine on either side of his. My sex is exposed to his. He's kissing and sucking on my nipples and it's making me crazy. Behind me, I hear Amanda moaning and whimpering and Frank's animal grunting as the bed shutters from their wild loving making. Its all so erotic. I reach down to Edwards manhood and put the tip to my love opening and sit down on it to drive it into my now, hyper-sensitive center. YES, oh yes, that's it. That's good.