Sex Resort for Rich Gentlemen Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Edward

Fuck, that's really something. She just impaled her pussy on my dick. Hell, now she's rocking her hips to get friction as she purrs. This young lady is learning to love cock. Let me hold her nice womanly butt as she works my dick. Hmmm. Gotta love young ass.

Must give Frank some encouragement, "Better watch out Frank or she'll buck you right off. She's a wild one."

Frank shouts back, "Bucking or fucking, it's all good. Looks like you're balls deep in tight pussy too."

"Fuck Frank, this is men's heaven."

"You got that right. Now excuse me while I get back to satisfying my darling here. We'll talk later."

I hear the bed start creaking again as my buddy goes into action.

I love looking at this girl's beautiful face as she pleasures herself on my dick. Her eyes are closed, and the tip of her tongue is licking her top lip. That mouth is so lush. My cock is going to look so good between those big, juicy red lips. That give me an idea.

I whisper to the young thing grinding her hot, tight pussy on my dick, "It's time to go out and get some of that Caribbean sun."

I push Susan off my lap as her face turns to disappointment as my cock slides out of her perfect pussy with a wet, plopping sound. Too bad sweetheart, this is my gig. We stand, and I shout over to Frank who is still ramming his dick into Amanda with a teenager's lust. "Frank, Susan and I are going out for a quick dip in the pool. I'll see you later." He stops, gives me a big thumbs up sign and then goes back to thrusting.

I pull on my bathing suit as Susan reaches for her clothes. "No baby, you won't be needing to wear anything. I want to show off the gorgeous girl I've been fucking."

Susan

Oh my god, he wants me to walk out there naked with all those men leering at me. I'll die. Edward is taking my hand and pulling me towards the door. This so unlike me. What would mom think if she ever knew? I guess nobody will ever know what happens here. Oh, what the heck, I'll do it. Nobody will ever know. Okay, here goes. It would be nice to wear my sandals.

Edward

She is so shy about going out stark naked. For a second there, I thought she might get dressed and bolt. She's looking over at her sandals longingly.

"if you want to wear your sandals, go ahead."

Thank you, sir."

My god when she bends to do up the buckle her ass is so perfect.

Okay, time to face the day. Out we go. Sweet, she's holding on to my arm. That blush on her face is so sexy.

"Relax sweetheart, you're with me. You look great. Be proud of that hot body of yours. I'm the luckiest man at this place. Think of it as good advertising for your week here making money."

Susan

The pool looks so far away. There must be at least a dozen men milling around. Edward has such a proud look on his face. My word, he just gave my bare bum a squeeze. He's leaving his hand there. All these men must think I'm a tart. So many heads are turning towards us. There eyes are leering up and down at my body. If I wasn't holding tight to Edwards arm, I'd surely be running back to my room.

Good, we're here at the pool. Getting in the water will be a relief from these prying eyes. Edward is going in.

He says, "No baby, you sit on that lounging chair over there while I take a quick swim. Your hair is perfect. I wouldn't want you to spoil that nice do. Just lie down on your back and get some sun on those beautiful breasts. If anyone asks, just say you're with me."

I do as I'm told. Okay I'll lay on this one. Oh damn, here comes a man in a bathing suit with a glass of beer in his hand. He's short and stocky with a hairy body. Oh yuck.

With a thick British accent, he says, "Hi girl, soaking up some morning sun are we?"

"Yes sir." What a lame thing to say.

"Let's spend some time together. What do you say, sweetie?"

"Sorry, but I'm with the man swimming in the pool."

He looks over at Edward in the pool. "Okay. Can't blame a bloke. Some other time then."

He walks off and another older man approaches and abruptly says, "You bad girl. You need a good spanking. Come to cabin nine to get the discipline you need." He sees the look of horror on my face and walks off as quickly as he came.

I put my arm over my eyes to stop seeing the other men looking over at me. I'm starting to fantasize back to Frank's hot tongue on my private parts. My crotch starts to awaken. Edwards strong, hard penis filled me up so deliciously. Rocking my hips on his lap so my clit grazed against the hard shaft was so crazy making. Oh, dear me, I can feel my pussy starting to moisten at the thought. I hope we can go back to the room and do more of that soon.

I hear another man's loud voice above me, "I knew it. it's Susan Mackenzie! Wow. Who would have guessed it?"

I drop my arm from my eyes. They take a moment to adjust to the bright sun. I see my dentist's smiling face above just like I've seen it since I was a child. Christ, my anonymity is shot.

"Gee Dr. Schnyder." I'm at a loss for words. My hands instinctively cover my breasts and crotch. When I was a fresh teenager, I had a crush on Dr. Schnyder. Who my god, what a situation.

"Is this my lucky day or what? I've been lusting after you for years. Year after year as your body matured, lying there in my dental chair, it drove me crazy. I used to fantasize that you were teasing me when you wore one of those short skirts or sexy shorts. I jerked off after ever time you wore those. Your legs are so perfect. I'm a leg man. Move your hand so I can see that sweet pussy of yours.

I don't really want to expose myself.

"Come on now. This will be our little secret as long as you are nice to me."

I get the message, blackmail, and move my hand to my side. My little secret is that I did wear those feminine clothes to flirt with him. It made me feel sexy. But I knew nothing could come of it even though I had a teen crush on him. I was such a tease when I was young.

"The breasts too, Susan." I put my other hand to my other side. His lust-filled eyes eat up my body. "Holy shit, they're even better than I imagined. Okay. Let's go to my cabin. This is going to be great fun."

"Sorry doctor, but I'm with the man in the pool."

"No problem, we have a week here. Lot's of time to get to know each other, really well. Let me take a quick feel of your young pussy as a taste of thing to come."

I bite my lip as his fingers grope my crotch. My knees part on their own as his middle finger slips deliciously along the slit. This place is making me into such a tart.

I hear Edwards strong voice, "Excuse me sir but this young lady is with me."

My dentist says sheepishly, "No problem sir. Its all good." He turns and leaves in a fast walk and winks at me over his shoulder as he departs.

Edward is towelling off looking down at me. He is so handsome and his body is very nice. I like it when his eyes survey my body. It makes me feel feminine and desirable to be with the best-looking man here.

Edward

Fuck, she is so bloody gorgeous. I'm such an exhibitionist. Why don't I just strip down and have her give me a nice full body massage while everyone envies me.

"Sue, I'm going to lie down on this towel and you're going to give me a nice massage. Go over to that table and get some of that massage oil. That's a good girl." She hesitated but there she goes. Every man is just lusting after her as she walks over. Her bare ass is so beautiful. Those two dimples just above her ass-cheeks are so cute. I'll lie on my front, ass up, on this towel. Ah, she's back.

Susan

I feel so exposed as I kneel beside Edward. I positioned myself on the far side of his body from the men over by the bar. It is just too personal to be bending over with my bare bottom and private areas exposed to their eyes. Showing my breast isn't as extreme. To be honest, it's starting to turn me on to expose myself to these horny guys. What's happening to me? I've never given a man a massage. I'll just do my best starting with his shoulders.

"That's very good Sue. Maybe a bit deeper. Good. Very good."

His back is so toned, likely from working out. On to his legs.

"No, sweetheart do my ass before you do my legs. Just peel my bathing suit off. I'll lift my body up a bit and you take it off. Yes, you've got it. Just like that."

My word, those men over there must think I'm a real tart stripping his bathing suit off. I can feel a hot blush on my cheeks. I can't look over there.

"Give my ass a good deep massage. Use a lot of oil. Ah, yes, very good. Work your hand in there. I love it. Now put a nice load of oil on your palm and reach under and cup my ball-sack." My heavens, his dirty talk is such a turn-on. "Yes. Good. Rub that oil in. My balls are so sensitive." The eggs inside his scrotum slide away from my touch. Edward has spread his legs. This parts his buttocks and deep in his hairy crack I can see his dark brown anus. This is all so animalistic, so base.

He grunts and turns over. His erect penis sticks up brazenly.

"Don't just look at it darling. Put some oil on my cock and stroke it nicely up and down."

Edward

Fuck, I'm such an exhibitionist. Having this young beauty stroking me off in front of those horny guys is so fucking erotic. I'll just put my hands behind my head and enjoy her touch.

"Oh that's so sweet dear. A bit lighter touch. Ahhh, just like that. Very good."

I feel like a king with this beauty stroking my pole on her knees beside me. Let me feel her nice tight ass while she works on my dick. Her skin is so impossibly smooth. Her bum is so much whiter than her tanned legs. I'm sure she's never bared it to the sun before now. What an innocent sweetie. She's closed her eyes and seems to be in a world of her own as she strokes my cock. I just reach under her butt to her pussy to see what's happening down there. What's this? She's dripping wet. The little tart is getting turned on. Hmm. She just gave a moan as I ran my fingers up her wet pussy lips. She's spreading her knees to give me better access.

Susan

My heavens, my thinking is so confused. Touching Edwards manhood while those men look at my naked body with carnal lust in their eyes sends waves of erotic feeling all over me. His strong hand on my private parts is crazy-making. I need to go somewhere private to make love with him.

"Sir, can we go back to your cabin? I'm getting very horny and I'd love to be alone with you."

"Sure Susan. But first do my chest. Just straddle and sit on my waist and massage some oil into my chest."

I throw my leg over and sit on his stiff penis that is flat against his waist and notched in the length of my slit. As I lean forward to oil his upper body his oiled manhood slides the length of my girlie parts. The intense pleasure takes my breath away. As I massage his chest, the action grinds my hips and my sex into his. This sends a bolt of lust shooting through my torso to my brain.

Edward

This girl is in heat. Her hands have stopped working my chest and she is just leaning forward and grinding her pussy on the shaft of my cock. The look on her face is an intense look of pure lust. I hoped this position would turn her on enough to fuck me cowboy-style out here in the open.

"That's right girl. Slide my cock up and down your hot pussy. Ride it like you mean it."

I grab hold of her firm ass and help her motion. Her eyes are closed and her mind is off somewhere distant in a cloud of lust. Oh, isn't that sweet, a girlie groan of pleasure. Her nostrils are flaring with every breath now and she's picking up speed with a determined look on her face. I think she's about to explode a huge orgasm.

Susan

Oh, sweet Mary, my crotch is on fire. Oh oh oh. Yes, that is so hot. The shaft on my clit is so sensitive. Oh oh oh.

WHAT???. Edward is holding my waist still with his strong hand. No no. I was so close.

"Please sir. Can we keep going. Please."

"Lift your ass love. I know how to quell that fire down there."

It's true my crotch is on fire. Oh, sweet mercy, I need it. I look over and see all the men looking at us. I can't. But I must or I'll go crazy. I must do this. Edwards hands lift up, urging me to comply. I'll close my eyes so I can't see their prying eyes. I lift my bottom. Jeez, I feel Edwards hand reach under and notch the tip of his manhood in my vagina. That feel so right. I have to have it in me. I drop my body and impale myself on his stiff erection. WOW.

I scream, "AAAAHHH oh my, oh my." My hips rotate on his weapon instinctively. My center is so deliciously and deeply filled. Oh damn, was that my loud voice? I don't care what they think. I need this.

Dentist, Dr. Schnyder

Seeing Susan, sweet young Susan, bouncing up and down on that man's cock and screaming in passion is the horniest thing I've ever seen. I can't wait to get my junk into her tight pussy. I'll just hang around to be next. These other guys are looking at her with pure lust in their eyes too. She is such a beauty. But she knows me. Her firm breasts jiggle with every bounce. I wonder if she is still an anal virgin. Jesus, my dick is so hard I think it might burst. How can that guy not cum? Please, cum man, others are waiting.

Edward,

Her pussy is so tight and wet. It milks my dick every time she moves her hips up and down. Her tits are so perfect. Let me squeeze them. My god, they are so soft and firm. Her nipples are as hard as bullets. Oh, fuck, I think I'm going to cum. No, no, I want to fuck her doggy-stlye. Oh no, I can't stop.

"OH, MY FUCKING GOD, I'M CUMMING. OH YES. Yes, oh sweetheart yes, don't stop."

She screams her orgasm too, AAAAHHHHH. AAhhhhh. Oh dear me. AAAAHHH."

As we cum together, I hear a round of applause from the guys and gals by the bar.

Susan and I are panting loudly as our hips slowly grind to a stop. She falls forward onto my chest with my cock still buried deep in her young pussy. I feel like a fucking king. Hey, I just felt my stomach growl. I could use some breakfast and a Bloody Mary. This wench can do her own thing. I'm finished with her. I will have her give me a blow job one day soon. I must see my cock buried in that pretty face of hers.

"Hey, Sue. Time to get up and start the day." She mumbles something into my chest. "No, I mean it. Up you go, girl. I'll going to take a quick dip and get some breakfast. You can go and do your own thing."

We rise and I pick up my bathing suit to put on after I clean myself off with a quick dip. She's looking up at me with searching eyes. I'm such a callous dick with these girls. Once I've cum, I lose interest.

I say, "That was great love. Why don't we hook up again in a few days?"

She asks, "Can I get my clothes in your cabin?"

Sure, no problem sweetie. Just knock on the door. Frank and your girlfriend are still in there.

I go to the pool and dive in. The cool water is invigorating. I swipe my dick to clean off any love juices and spy Sue walking over to my cabin with two horny guys trying to catch up to her. She is going to be one popular lady this week after that show. Good for her.