Sex Resort for Rich Gentlemen Ch. 04

Story Info
Innocent Mandy meets a famous actress.
4.6k words
4.45
4.7k
9

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 12/19/2023
Created 03/26/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KissedMany
KissedMany
1,779 Followers

This is the third story about Mandy in a four part series about a luxury sex resort for rich gentlemen on the Caribbean island of Turks and Cacos. In the first, recent high school graduate Mandy, a sexually innocent, pretty girl decided to accept being hired. Her BFF, who just returned from the resort, told her how she had paid for university tuition with the generous tips of rich men there. Mandy had a couple of eye-opening adventures on the first day. The second story told how Mandy befriended a gorgeous naïve girl, Susan and helped initiate her as a sexual plaything. Today's story is how she met a famous movie star for secret hot sex.

Mandy was delivered a yellow silk blouse, colorful, flowered summer skirt and lacy bikini panties with no bra. The note told her to visit a client cabin at 8:00 PM located at the far end of the resort. She walked there past couples in all stages of dress making out and having sex by the pool, on the grass and the beach. These men are so horny and such exhibitionists. It struck her as different that this client wanted to meet behind closed doors. But, she thought, the rich are different and have their quirks. She walks up to the door of the largest cabin on the beach.

Mandy's Viewpoint;

A woman opens the door and looks around guiltily. "Come in, come in, girl. Quick. She hurriedly closes the door behind me.

It's a woman and not a man. Oh my god, she is one of my favorite movie stars; such a classy woman. Holy shit. My brain is frozen.

"I know girl, big shock. Yes, it's me. Let's not even say my name. I'm not here if you know what I mean. This is a perfect place for me to have a private vacation. The secrecy is amazing since all these billionaire guys don't want any publicity either. They, like me, just wanting to relax. I called for you because I only wanted to chat with another woman for a bit. Is that okay?"

"Wow, yes. That would be amazing."

"Would you like a drink. I've had a few already but this is my relaxing time. You understand, right?"

"Of course, you deserve some time off. That last film must have been very hard work. I can't wait to see it. I don't really drink very often."

"I insist. I don't want to drink alone."

She goes off to the kitchen. She is wearing golden silk robe, tied at the waist that clings to her beautiful body so well. She seems to float as she walks in her golden slippers. I'm with one of the most beautiful people in the world. Wow, I'm so lucky. Here she comes.

"Here's your drink. It's a margarita. Let's sit on the sofa and have some girl talk."

We sit and I take a sip. It is so strong. I go to put it down on the coffee table.

"No girl, you have to catch up to me. Hell, down that drink and I'll get you another.'

What could I do? I drink it down. It burns in my throat it is so strong. I give her back the glass. My word, I can feel the alcohol glow spreading in my chest already. She is back with another drink in a flash and sits close to me on the sofa. I can smell her expensive perfume and see the outline of her nipple in the sheer silk fabric. She is nude under the pajamas. I suddenly get a sense that this might be a sex date. Holy shit, I've never been with a woman.

"Hey, what did the management tell you about coming to my cabin."

"Nothing. I thought I would be meeting a man."

"Good. I wanted to be anonymous. Well don't worry sweetheart. I'm not a lesbian. You know I've been married to a couple of famous men. Believe me, they were real men. I just wanted some girlie company. I was lonely. Tell me about yourself. First, what's your name?"

"I'm Mandy, from New Hampshire and just finished high school. I hope to go to college. That's why I'm here to make money for tuition."

"Good for you girl. An education is very important. Coming here shows initiative. Lord knows, I did a few naughty things to help my career. Were you sexually active before coming here."

"No, I lost my virginity on prom night and had sex one other time. I did some touching and such but never had a real boyfriend.".

"Well dear, you are going to have a lot of great experiences in the future. You are a very attractive young lady. Be open for new things. That's the way to live." She pats me on the thigh in a friendly way. "Tell me about your sexual experiences here. This is just you and I sharing. I want some details."

Gee, I'm feeling shy about talking about sex. Better drink this other margarita down to get some courage. It tastes so yummy.

"I met one man that was amazing. Sex with him was something else."

"That's sounds interesting. Let me turn down the lights to give us some secretive atmosphere. That's the movie person in me. Stiing the stage. Haha." She gets up, turns down the light and returns in the semi-darkness. She sits much closer and our bodies almost touch. "Okay, details. I want details. Was he tall and handsome?"

"Yes, tall and very handsome and so confident. I just fell under his spell."

"Well dear, you are such a sweetie. There are people out there with strong personalities that you can trust and other you can't. You had good instincts with this man and it sounds like that paid off in a good experience. Good for you. Let me give you a hug. I'm such a huggy person. Do you mind?"

"No, that's fine. My family are huggy people too."

She wraps her arms around me and hugs strongly. I feel awkward embracing a woman. I can feel her breasts against mine. A new sensation.

"Gee, this is so much fun chatting with an interesting young person. How would you like to stay overnight. We can chat forever. And remember, this isn't sexual. I am not a lesbian. Oh my god, if that got out to the media, heavens. Plus, I'll give you a bigger tip than those men. I'm so bloody rich, I couldn't spend all my money."

"Gee, that would be so great. And you don't have to pay anything. Just being with you is amazing."

"Great. Feel this silk robe. Nice, right. I have another. Let's get it on you. Come with me."

We go to the bedroom. In a walk in closet, and she pulls a silver silk robe off a hanger and stands there. I realize she wants me to undress. Why am I so shy undressing in front of her. Her eyes are looking at my body so intensely. I unbutton my blouse and her eyes drill into my chest as I reveal my breasts. She takes the blouse. I bend and pull my skirt down and off. Her eyes stare at my crotch as I pull my panties off. She reaches her hand out for the clothing and stands back leaving me there in my birthday suit.

"You have a very pretty, young body. Good for you. Turn around and let me see all of you. Sweet. I can understand why that big handsome guy was so lusty with you. Here, this silk robe will fit you great."

I put it on and tie the silk belt around my waist. The top shows a lot of cleavage, mine much less that her mature breasts. We go back out to the semi-dark living room. She goes to the bar.

"We just have to have a shot of good old tequila. Oh, fuck yes. There we go. Slam that back dear. Good girl. Let's sit back down, no closer. Good. I have an idea. Why don't you tell me how that great guy got you all horny. Were you sitting on a sofa like this?" I nod. "Being a confident lover, he probably went slow, right?" I nod again. "Did he hold your breast?" I nod. "Show me. Hold my breast like he did. Now, this is just play-acting dear. Go ahead." I cup her breast through the silk cloth. "No, skin on skin, just like him." I slide my hand inside the cleavage of her robe and feel the first woman's breast of my life. She moans. "Jesus, I haven't had sex in months. That feels really good. But you aren't doing it like a man. Here is how my husbands felt a breast the manly way.'

Her hand goes inside my robe and cups my breast, massaging it gently, then deeply. It a new sensation and very nice. She cups the other one and I can't help sighing. She rolls my nipple between her fingers and that causes me to moan loudly. Dammit, she is going to think I'm a tart.

"Now you try that. Remember neither you or I are lesbians. We're just acting here and this is a valuable learning experience for you."

I cup her breast and massage gently like she did. I do the other one and then pinch her nipple as she moans like I did. Her nostrils are flaring as she breathes heavily.

"I'm an actor and some say a good one. Let me act like your lover did with you. Can I do that?" She is slurring her words with the alcohol and my head is spinning a bit too. This is a world-famous, classy actress. Who am I?

"Sure."

She puts her hand over my shoulder. "I'm sure he kissed you passionately. Like this." She lifts my chin and our lips meet. Her tongue spears between my lips and we are Franch kissing. Her hand slides down my back to my bum. Our lips part. "He would hold your tight, young ass. Oh fuck, you have an amazing ass. Tell you what. I should give you an acting lesson. Do whatever I do, that way both of us are acting. Go ahead, hold my bum like he did yours. Dearie? Sweetie?.... HOLD MY ASS. Sorry, sorry, got excited there."

I hold her bottom and when she massages my other bum-cheek, I do the same. I can't believe, I'm with this famous person and she likes me. Maybe I can get a part in one of her movies if this acting lesson goes well.

"Good, very good. Just like that. See how I'm still holding your breasts. Don't forget mine."

I cup her mature breast and when she tweaks my nipple, I tweak hers. Instinctively I kiss her neck submissively like I did with my lover. She is so strong like him and amazing. She is so classy in all her movies. I hope I'm doing this right.

"Tell me what was sexy about him."

"He was strong. Everywhere I touched his muscles were hard. His chest was hairy. It was so erotic to feel it, like touching an animal. My only other lover was a boy, but last night was all man and powerful. He smelled like a man."

"I'm a sucker for hairy men too. Did you feel his stiff cock."

"Oh god, yes, oh my god it was perfect. It felt so dangerous when he put my hand on it." Thinking about him while she feels my breasts and bottom is turning me on. My pussy is awake.

"Lusty men like him, love to feel a young girl's pussy. I'm just going to open the belt of your robe and spread it to see what we have here. I want to see what he saw. Hmmm, what a sweet pussy aroma. I think talking about your man turns you on. Open your knees a bit sweetie. Very nice. Don't forget my robe love."

I undo the belt and open the robe. Her breasts are firm and her nipples are diamond hard and long. Her knees spread open and I look at my first up-close mature naked pussy. Her hand is on my thigh and I place mine on hers.

"Okay, remember this is me and you just acting like lesbians. I bet he looked down and said something like "What a beautiful pussy, I just have to stroke it." And then he felt your naughty bits like this. Ummm nice. Spread your legs some more. Good. I just know he loved the feel of this sweet, young pussy."

Her fingers slide over the super-sensitive lips. I can hardly breathe. A finger twirls around my clit and my moan bounces off the walls. I can't help my body reacting.

"What a nice, hot wet pussy. How does that feel baby? You can be honest between us girls."

"Oh, so, good. AAAHHH. So good."

"Time to give me some of that loving."

I realize how selfish I've been. I look down at her legs spread lewdly wide and her pussy lips open. I close my eyes and reach down running my palm from her mons then deep under her crotch. She screams in lust and pins my hand to her privates. She holds it firmly and forces it up and down her crotch for maximum friction. Her erotic energy is so scary.

"Oh fuck, that feels good. Put two fingers, no three in my vagina. Let's go. I said INTO MY FUCKING VAGINA. Good, good. Now in and out slowly. Oh, fucking sweet. Ah, Ah, oh yes."

Her hips swivel in time with my fingers sliding in and out of her wet vagina. It feels good to give her pleasure. It's strange hearing her swear. In her movies, she is such a perfect lady.

"Suck on my titties girl." Her hand on the back of my head pulls my lips to her nipple. "Suck on it. That's a good girl. Not too hard now. Yes, just like that. AAHH. Wow. Good, good suck the other one too. AAHH, nice. Twirl your hot tongue around my nipple. Oh, fuck yes."

She sits up and takes a deep breath.

"Why don't we go lay down in the bedroom and chat some more. Is that a good idea?"

"Sure, whatever you want." She is so amazing. I can't believe I'm with her. My hope is I can make her feel good. She deserves that. We rise and she takes my hand and leads me into her amazing bedroom with its glass picture window wall looking out over the ocean. "Wow, what an amazing view."

"This resort is very nice. It's nicer now that I met you, girlfriend. Come over here and give me a big hug. That feels so good. Let me open your robe so we can embrace skin-on-skin. That is so much better. Hmmm, very good. Hell, let's lose these robes and climb into bed. That's my girl."

She holds her hand out for my robe and I give it to her. We climb naked onto the big bed with soft silk sheets. Laying on our backs with our heads on pillows. My body tingles all over from the alcohol and the excitement of being with this amazing woman.

"It is so nice to just lay back and relax with you. I've been working so hard. Thanks for being so sweet. It was interesting talking about that sexy man you were with. Tell me, did you give him oral sex? Don't be shy. I love sucking cock. Yes, even a famous actress sucks cock. Haha."

I can feel a huge blush on my face. Oh my god. But what can I do?

"Yes, I did oral on him."

"Have you had experience sucking cocks?"

"Well....after I lost my virginity on prom night, my new guy friend and I used to park in his father's car and we would do heavy petting in the back seat."

"Interesting. Good for you girl. We girls all do that, the girls that have strong personalities that is. Let me snuggle close with you. How's that? Ummm, there's that tight, bum that feels so good."

"Good, yes snuggling is good." I hug her and hold her mature bum-cheek. She wants me to tell her my sex experience. Hers must be so much better but if that what she wants. "We didn't get fully undressed but after the first car date, I wore a bouse and skirt so he could touch me down there easier. I just needed a guy to touch my sex. First, he opened the blouse and held my breasts, skin-on-skin. I was so horny. I almost died when he touched my bare knee and ran his hand up my inner thigh to my crotch. My knees snapped shut at the naughtiness of it. But then they relaxed and he touched my naughty bits."

"That is so erotic. Tell me more. Don't be shy."

"He unzipped his pants and took out his erection. I loved holding it and stroking it. That was so hot. I told my girlfriend about this and she told me I should go down on him to keep him as a steady boyfriend. All the girls did it."

"I would have told you the same. You are making me all excited and lusty. Feel my pussy. Yes, it's getting wet, right? Let me feel yours. Hey sexy girl, your pussy is getting nice and wet too. Not to worry, it's just natural when we straight women talk sex about our experiences with men. Go on."

"I was so horny before my next car date because I knew I would be doing oral. We smoked some weed and had a couple of drinks, so I was feeling good. When we climbed into the back seat and he kissed me. I opened my blouse and my bra and he felt my breasts. He sucked my nipple this time and felt up under my skirt. This time I kept my knees spread and he groped me down there. I needed him to feel me inside my panties but he was too shy. Finally, I lifted my bum off the seat and stripped my panties off. He felt my sex and I had a huge orgasm in no time."

"Good for you girl."

"Then, I opened his zipper myself like a slut and reached in. I guess I scared him since he wasn't hard."

"Some young men can't handle a lusty woman."

"We kissed and he played with my breasts. He got hard as he felt me. I went down and put the head of his erection in my mouth. He let out a big groan that scared me. I thought I hurt him and lifted my head. He pushed me back down and I sucked his cock until he came in my mouth. My girlfriend said I should swallow, and I did. It wasn't too bad."

"Good girl. That sounds like my story too."

"I can feel your pussy getting turned on just talking about it. Do you like me stroking your pussy."

"Yes, it feels great. Let me touch yours. Am I doing it well?"

"Very good, sweetheart. Put some fingers in my vagina like before. Oh, fuck yes. Nice. Slowly in and out. Let me kiss you but keep doing that."

Our lips meet again and she sucks my tongue into her mouth aggressively. She holds my breast as we French kiss. My nipples are diamond hard. She groans as her hips swivel as my fingers slide in and out of her wet vagina. Our lips part.

"Oh fuck, I haven't had sex in forever. My fucking vibrator is getting worn out."

She dips her head and latches on my nipple as I groan loudly at the shocking explosion of pleasure. I look down at her beautiful, famous face sucking my breast. It blows my mind. Her fingers slide along the lips of my pussy in a crazy-making way. I spread my legs in blissful acceptance. A blast of my female odor hits my nose. Her head lifts off my breast.

"Oh my god, your pussy juices smell so delicious. Yes, your sweet, young, teen pussy juices."

She shifts quickly to the bottom of the bed between my knees with her lust-filled, famous face looking down at my crotch. She is so close I can feel her hot breath on my sex.

"Oh, yes, a sweet, delicious pussy."

Her mouth goes to my crotch and her hot, broad tongue licks me from the top of my pussy to the crack of my bum. I can't help but scream at the glorious new sensation exploding in my crotch. I'm gasping for air as her tongue licks magically up and down my pussy lips. I look down and see her gorgeous eyes staring deep into mine over my mons. A sense of pure gratitude washes over me.

"Oh thank you, thank you, thank you." The tip of her tongue spears into the super sensitive opening of my vagina. That is crazy-making. "Right there, oh yes, right there," I can feel an orgasm coming. Oh, my goodness, am I a lesbian? She lifts her head.

"It's okay to cum sweetie. We aren't lesbians. We are just acting. But it feels good, right? That's natural. Go with the flow."

She read my mind. We aren't lesbians. Not that there's anything wrong with that. My crotch is on fire. It's natural. I can feel fingers sliding into my vagina. I spread my legs wider so they can go in deeper.

"Your pussy is nice and tight. Your man's cock must have filled it. Let me suck on your sensitive clit while I fuck you with my fingers. That is so horny. This is what I want too. Remember this for when you go down and suck on my pussy real soon. Right? I said, right?"

"Oh yes, for sure.. Please, please keep going. Ahhh. Oh yes, that feels so good. Oh FUCK, AAAAHHHHH, OHH AAAHHHH. YES, YES. I'm CUMMING. OH, OH, SWEET MARY. AAhhhh, whew, oh, my god. Whew, lordie. That was so intense"

Her fingers slide out of my vagina as my lust-filled brain returns to earth. She scurries up beside me. I'm still in an orgasm daze.

"Get your face down there into my crotch, girl. Give me some of that good loving."

It's only fair. I shift down the bed and position on my stomach between her widespread legs. The large lips of her sex are spread open with the small inner lips a darker pink like a rose surrounding the opening of her vagina. There is a strong, musky odor of sex. This is all so new.

"Don't just look at it. Lick that pussy, girl." She groans as I tentatively lick. "No, get your tongue right in there." Her hands grip my head and pull my mouth against her sex. With a broad tongue like she did, I lick all over. She has a salty taste. "That's it. Good. Let me spread the lips of my pussy so you can get right in there." A hand on each side pulls the lips wide and I frantically lick inside the gash even down to her vagina opening. "Oh fuck yes, that is perfect. Lick that pussy." Her voice is husky as she tells me how to please her. I remember how I liked her fingers in my vagina. I insert two and then three fingers into her hot, wet vagina. "AAAAHH, oh fuck yes. Work my pussy with your fingers. Oh, fuck yes." I never would have suspected she would have a dirty mouth like this from her movies. Her hips are swiveling as I slide my fingers in and out. "Suck on my clit. Yes, yes, just like that. Keep going. Don't fucking stop. Oh, oh, Jesus. FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, I'M FUCKING CUMMING, FUCK AHHH, OH MY FUCKING GOD, AHH. AAAAAHHHHH, YES, YES." She's scaring me. I lift my head but she grabs it and mashes my mouth on her crotch. "NO NO, KEEP SUCKING MY FUCKING CLIT." I twirl the tip of my tongue around the hard bud of her clitoris. "Yes, yes, oh yes, that was bloody glorious." Her grip on my head loosens. I don't know what to do.

KissedMany
KissedMany
1,779 Followers
12