Sex Resort for Rich Gentlemen Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KissedMany
KissedMany
1,780 Followers

"Do you want me to keep on going?"

"No sweetie. Thanks, but no, sweetie. We'll just relax and then take a quick shower and sleep. I'm feeling good all over thanks to you my new BFF."

I'm on cloud nine as we go into her large shower and hot water streams over us. She soaps me down and scrubs me all over with a big soapy sponge. She is rough on my crotch that is still very sensitive from our play acting. She even goes deep into my bum crack. That is so naughty. She gives me the sponge and the bottle of body soap.

"Now, do me like I did you. It feels good, right?"

I nod and put lots of soap on the sponge. She lifts her chest up as a clear invitation and I swirl the sponge over her amazing breasts. Her eyes close and a huge, blissful smile breaks out on her famous face.

"Do me down below like I did you, love."

She spreads her feet as I dip the soapy sponge under her crotch.

"Oh, fuck yes, just like that. Oh baby, that's the ticket. Ahh, yes. Now my ass. My asshole is so sensitive."

She keeps shocking me with her dirty words. She is so different in her movies. It takes me back. Oh well, she has had a lot to drink. Maybe, it's just the alcohol talking. That's it. Oh, my word, she's turned around and spread the cheeks of her bum. I can even see her light brown anus. Whew.

"Scrub right in there, sweetheart. Oh fuck, YES, just like that. My asshole is so sensitive. Baby, I just love getting fucked in the ass. My little secret. HAHA. Now, let's rinse and dry off and get some sleepy time."

She towels me off with a big white towel. She buffs my chest roughly and then goes deep into sensitive areas in my crotch.

"Turn around girl."

I turn and she dries my back and then my bottom even inside my crack. My goodness, she is so at ease with what my mother called my naughty bits. She passes me a new towel and I know instinctively that she wants the same. I touch her breasts with the towel tentatively.

"No sweetie, towel my girls hard. They love it. Make my skin tingle. Yes, that's better. See how my nipples are getting all hard. Good, good. Now down below. I'll spread my feet so you can get right in there. Ahhh. Oh yes. That's the ticket. Now, my back side. Oh, yes, you got it, girl. You're a fast learner. Okay, let's jump into bed."

She pulls my hand as we walk quickly to the bed and climb in. She spoons me from behind, skin on skin. It is so intimate. She casually cups my breast. Her mouth is so close that I can feel her breathing on my ear.

"Have you heard of something called a strap-on?"

"No."

"It's a fun thing you will enjoy when we wake in the morning. Trust me."

She is always such a nice, classy woman in her movies. Why would I doubt her?

KissedMany
KissedMany
1,780 Followers
12