Sex Ritual Pt. 04

Story Info
Aukverin finally confronts the Dark Lord.
5.2k words
4.37
4.3k
8
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/06/2024
Created 11/05/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note from the author: this is part 4 of my Sex Ritual series. If you haven't read the pervious stories and would like some context I encourage you to go back and read those first. If you've already read them or don't really care about context then feel free to continue and enjoy. All characters are 18+.

Aukverin gave Catalina a farewell kiss before departing for his meeting, leaving her to take care of their new vacation home. She watched him leave with a loving smile before taking their pet, Calypso, inside for some play time.

As Aukverin got into the carriage and watched his retreat fade into the horizon, he greatly anticipated this meeting, confident he would impress the Dark Lord one way or another.

THE MEETING

As he was escorted into the massive iron fortress, he couldn't help but notice how monstrous everyone was. The guards who brought him in were the size of ogres and had faces similar to a pig's but with severe burns. They had small wings that looked unable to carry them and smelt of burning rubber. The creatures they passed in the unwelcoming halls weren't any better; from small bat-like imps to snake-bodied lamias, the fortress was a menagerie of decrepit and foul beasts hard at work.

The fortress itself wasn't much more impressive. The well-crafted complex of iron towers and bridges that hung over the fountain of lava beneath them were imposing at first glance, but between the choking smoke in the air, the constant screeching of demonic vultures, and the oppressive heat that rose up from the molten lake below, there were many things that distracted from the formidable bastion of terror.

The interior was just as bad. The dull walls were barren of any decorum; no curtains adorned the windows (which amounted to no more than holes periodically stationed along the empty surfaces), no rugs covered the cold floors, and grotesque fiends marched stoically down the long identical corridors, grunting and snarling as they went. To add to this dreary scene was the thick smell of iron and smoke that infested every corner of the castle, as if countless bodies had been burned and the blood ran where it pleased.

In sharp contrast to this backdrop of drudgery and decay stood Aukverin, a towering handsome incubus who's every motion enticed those around him. All along his trip through the palace the strange creatures looked up at him with lust and hatred; desiring his touch and jealous of his form. His large cock freely hung for all to see, being covered only at the base by a diamond studded cock-ring of pure gold. He wore nothing else, for up to this point he had only encountered succubi in the most revealing of clothing (which was a generous term for what amounted to fancy underwear), and now here he strode amongst heavily armored guards, high-strung administrators in uniform, and naked beasts that oozed hatred and pus.

Though he took note of all this, his greatest concern was that the Dark Lord would be grotesque herself. He had expected to find a succubi laden pleasure palace full of fawning submissive girls who would flock to the first incubus they had seen in ages. Now he was sure that if any of the females here were to touch him (if indeed there were any) he would be compelled to strike them dead out of fear for his own safety.

Thankfully for him, no one was willing to go near him. His presence drew the attention of practically everyone to be sure, indeed within an hour of his arrival the whole staff knew he was there, but incubi were a scarce commodity, and they knew it would not bode well for them if they slowed his arrival to their Dark Lord.

Whatever initial fears he might have had about this meeting were soon swept aside by the sight before him.

As he entered the throne room, his attention was instantly pulled to the illuminated bastion of beauty that inhabited this heart of darkness. For one known as the Dark Lord, her appearance was nothing short of angelic; her form glowing with radiant light that pierced the thick darkness of her realm. Her eyes were of solid gold and her large feathered wings rested weightlessly in the air, pure and white as snow that had not yet fell to the ground. Her perfectly arranged light blue hair was pulled back neatly into a long ponytail that floated casually on her shoulder. She wore formal attire fit for a goddess of queens, decorated with elegant silver designs depicting angels dancing across her flawless form. Her long shapely legs lie one on top of the other ending in polished shoes that sat motionless in their glory. Her lips pouted slightly in disapproval at the horrible world she was forced to reside in, betraying the inviting features of her endless charm and beauty. Her clothing showed very little aside from her hairless legs and a mere glimpse of what was surely ample cleavage, but Aukverin had no trouble undressing her with his foul mind.

Aukverin stood ten feet from the goddess by the entrance, captivated by her boundless beauty as the doors behind him were closed by the retreating guards.

They faced each other in silence for a moment as Aukverin admired her glory and she looked down upon yet another visitor.

"Are you just going to stand there?" She finally asked. Her voice dancing to his ears like a choir of little birds (albeit very annoyed little birds)

"I'm sorry my lady, I was simply enchanted by your endless beauty." He excused himself before bending a knee in adoring reverence.

She stared down at him blankly for a moment, then let out a disinterested sigh.

"Let me guess, you are hear for an estate full of succubi and great sensory pleasures? Or perhaps you are here to try and seduce me, as so many have in the past?" She continued, planning to make short work of this.

"Not at all, my queen. I am here to offer my services to you in any way you see fit. I am not nearly arrogant enough to make demands of you when I have nothing to offer." He assured her, looking up from his humble position to assert his sincerity.

"...You have no requests whatsoever?" Her features never straying from their slightly disapproving posture.

"None at all. I am here to only to offer you my undying loyalty." He reaffirmed confidently.

The Dark Lord rolled her eyes with a scoff.

"You needn't hide your intentions. You're an incubus, and powerful one at that. If you wish to bed me you must declare it openly." She insisted.

Aukverin realized it was time to go about things a bit differently.

He looked around to ensure no one was present except the two of them, then stepped up to his Dark Lord.

"Alright then. I've come fuck you. This place seems incredibly dull and you look like you could use a distraction." He proclaimed.

"Is that so?" She snickered.

"It is, and I won't be leaving until I've shown you a good time." He continued, walking up to her throne and sitting on her lap.

The Dark Lord glared angrily at his impudence.

"Get off me you smug fool." She coldly demanded. But seeing as she made no physical attempt to remove him, Aukverin decided to go all or nothing right here.

"No, I don't think I will. I think you hate being here, surrounded by monsters. You're in need of a break, and I'm going to give it to you." He confidently declared.

The Dark Lord grit her teeth at his words, but still made no attempt to remove him, so he brought his face mere inches from her's and continued in his deep lustful voice.

"Tell your guards to cancel your meetings for the next few hours, or delegate them to some crony of yours. You're going to enjoy yourself for once." He now commanded her.

She stared into his lusty gaze with defiance for a long silent moment before finally relenting.

"Fine." She complied through clenched teeth, eliciting a triumphant smile from Aukverin (and an internal sigh of relief).

"You'll be glad you listened to me." He vowed with supreme confidence before removing himself from her lap and standing at the foot of her throne once more. He was happy his gamble had payed off.

The Dark Lord called for her guards and had them cancel her meetings until further notice, then faced Aukverin expectantly.

"Bring us to your bedchamber." He instructed, finding her to be surprisingly suggestible.

She teleported them there with a snap of her fingers.

The room was just as bland as the rest of her demesne. Aside from a dresser, cubby, and large bed with a metal frame, it was without any decoration. There was a closet on one side of the room and a bathroom on the other, with the bed sitting by the closet, and the cubby to the left of the entrance. The only thing of note was that the room had no windows and the bed frame had rings on each of the corners and the middle of the headboard.

As she moved to undress herself, Aukverin grabbed her hands, knowing he would have to keep control of the situation if this was to go well.

"Oh no my lady, allow me." He reassured her with a sly smile.

She simply scoffed and waited for him to proceed.

"What's your name?" He asked as he stood behind her, slowly removing her decorative clothing.

"Lucia." She said, her tone infinitely more relaxed that it had been.

"Lucia...I like that." His voice was soft and inviting as he enjoyed the process of revealing her perfect form.

After removing her blouse and skirt he found a tightly drawn up white corset and light grey stockings holding in her smooth figure. He lifted her from the ground bridal style and sat her on the bed while he sliced through the tight bonds of the corset. (Aukverin hadn't seen a corset before but he quickly decided he hated them)

His fully engorged member drew the attention of Lucia as he stood in front of her, eager to release her tightly bound bosom from its confines.

It was true she was bored of her endless administrative work, and was happy to receive the distraction, (she was glad to see there was indeed the powerful incubus she had been informed of) but Lucia needed to be sure he was truly worthy of her time. Up to this point she had had several incubi in her bedchambers, but none had proven themselves to her, and they had all suffered the consequences.

Lucia held the corset to her chest with a playful smirk.

"How dare you behave so impudently!" She teasingly rejected his advances.

He could see in her eyes she wouldn't be dominated without some resistance, even if it was just for show.

"If this is impudence you will find the rest of my behavior downright insulting." He chuckled, taking hold of the corset and ripping it from her mischievous grasp.

"Oh you naughty boy!" She coyly protested, putting her hands on the bed behind her to prop herself up, leaving her exposed breasts in plain view.

They were perfectly round D-cups with hard pale nipples that hadn't seen the outside in centuries. They bounced out happily from their prison, greeting the fresh air as they sat on her smooth chest.

Aukverin took in the sight before him as desire built in his loins. His dick throbbed approvingly, drawing a seductive giggle from the Dark Lord who moved to take off her stockings.

"Hold on little girl. We work at my pace." He commanded, firmly grabbing her hand.

She bit her lip and purred "Of course, Master." Her velvety voice fueling his burning hunger for her.

Aukverin pushed her roughly onto the bed, laying her on her back. Then he fell onto his powerful arms, bringing his face to her glowing doughy orbs and taking the left one into his wanting mouth, sucking on it slowly and tracing circles round her swelling nipple with his expert tongue, evoking soft moans of pleasure from the royal recipient.

But the devious girl would not be so easily tamed, pushing his head away in defiance.

They wrestled only briefly before he pinned her arms behind her back and tied them there with his long tail, causing her to giggle wildly as she struggled against her restraints.

Holding her in place once more, he continued his work on her tits, massaging one in his hand, occasionally stopping to pluck at her hardening nipple, while his mouth sucked greedily at the other, alternating his attentions between her heaving mounds. He wanted to just plow into her right here and now, but he wouldn't be so quickly consumed by his lust this time.

This time, he wouldn't stop until she begged for him.

"This...this isn't...ooooh...fair!" She protested between lusty moans.

"Life isn't fair." He telepathically brushed aside her weak objection.

After having his way with her exposed chest, he stood over his helpless victim, deciding what to do next.

"Enough of this playing around, we both know what you really want..." she suggestively invited him as her legs moved far apart, revealing her drenched silver panties.

"I will get there on my own time. You should give up your petty attempts to manipulate me." He brusquely refuted her offer, determined to keep control the situation.

"How dare you!" She gasped in mock surprise, writhing against the tight grip of his tail.

"How dare I?" He asked indignantly before reaching down and methodically rubbing her soaked panties, drawing out groans of pleasure she tried in vain to suppress.

"How dare you pretend that you don't desire me more tha-" he stopped his torment as her spit landed on his cheek. As he glared down at her, the indignant guise she once expressed exploding into wild devious laughter.

"You think you'll tame me, incubus? I'll make you kill me first!" She joyously howled as her eyes burned with excitement she hadn't felt in eons.

Aukverin wiped the spit from his cheek and stared down at her, regaining his composure. This was not going as he had planned.

"I will tame you, beast. In fact I have a feeling the instruments of your destruction are nearby..." He declared as he began to search the room.

As he rummaged through her belongings, she maneuvered her face to his tail and bit down hard with razor teeth, drawing blood from his flesh and an enraged roar from her captor.

He dragged her across the floor by her bound arms, but her jaw remained clamped down on his tail. As his grip loosened in pain she pulled herself from his grasp and scrambled to her feet as she laughed maniacally. A swift kick from his powerful leg knocked her on her ass, then he bent down and pulled her to him once more, this time by her legs.

"Your antics will not deter me!" He spat vehemently.

"We will see." She laughed in a low demonic voice as her golden eyes faded to deep soulless black.

He snarled grimly before continuing his search.

He let go of her legs so he could to explore her belongings, snaking his tail around her arms as he turned away, a struggle ensuing between his nimble appendage and the malicious monster.

His tail was surprisingly dexterous, wrapping itself quickly around her neck before moving to her arms. She growled and pulled her limbs against the tugging of his second member as it wrestled her around on the floor.

"I knew you'd have some toys." He declared triumphantly as he finally found her drawer full of sex toys. (Because of course the devil has sex toys)

As she continued her desperate fight against his skillful tail, he knelt down and pinned her with his strong arms, pulling her slender limbs above her head as she pouted.

"What, you don't want to feel my touch?" She cooed longingly.

"No, you must be punished for bitting me." He commanded stoically as he tied her hands together with the rope.

He picked her up by her arms and brought her over to the bed, tossing her face first and pulling her bound arms over to the headboard so he could tie them to the central ring as she struggled pathetically against his bulk.

"Mmmmm, are you going to take me from behind now? Or perhaps you're going to take my behind?" She giggled, pulling her face from the blankets to tease him further.

"Not yet my pet, not yet." He said as he stood up and admired his work.

"I'm not your pet! I am the Lord of Hell!" She yelled in defiance as her pale body lay prostrate over her bedding.

"Tell yourself what you'd like." Aukverin flatly dismissed before bringing a whip down hard on her exposed ass.

She hissed in pain as he struck her before bursting into mad laughter as the second strike came down hard.

"Mmmmmmm, is that all you've got?" She taunted seductively, pulling her legs to kneel beneath her and sticking her bare bottom into the air.

*CRACK*

"Harder, wimp!" She demanded.

*CRACK*

"Harder!"

*CRACK*

"HARDER!" She screamed, thrusting her ass out as he rained down enraged strikes over and over, ripping apart her panties and covering her once flawless bum with long red streaks. He finally relented as she again descended into maniacal laughter.

"More! More! Make me bleed!" She demanded in a low demonic growl.

"No...I will do as I please with you, slut." He insisted confidently.

Although Aukverin was not as confident as he was trying to display (being more than a little put off by the demonic growling) he wasn't about to admit defeat.

"Go on with your pathetic foreplay, it will never be enough to subdue me." She hissed as her psychotic grin showed razor-blade teeth.

Aukverin stepped away from the bed to rummage through her drawers yet again.

"You think you are the first to try? I have made countless men weep before devouring their hearts! You wil-" Aukverin pulled the ball-gag tight before securing it in her mouth.

"There, that ought to shut you up for a while, assuming you don't chew through it with those ugly fangs of yours." He smugly rejoiced with a firm slap on her ass.

She growled defiantly into the gag as he made his way behind her.

"I should've done that sooner." He happily scolded himself as he turned the writhing girl over to finally get a look at her cunt.

The glistening folds had a neatly trimmed tuft of electric blue hair above them and were well coated in her juices. The pink lips gazed up at him invitingly as the Dark Lord let out a muffled snicker into the ball-gag, once again spreading her legs for him.

He scoffed at the gesture before grabbing more rope and tying her legs to the rings at the foot of the bed. Lucia continued her muffled laughter until it was abruptly halted by the knot of fear that built in her stomach.

Aukverin smiled menacingly as he held the whip in his hands, soaking in her terror before bringing the whip down hard on her unprotected pussy.

The ravenous beast strained against her bonds as pain shocked her senses. Sweat built on her forehead as she panted desperately before struggling again as the whip landed down on her helpless swollen lips. As they puffed up and reddened from the pain, she growled with determination once more, refusing to be undone here. The whip came down over and over, drawing a smile on the incubus as he tenderized the squirming cunt who dared to defy him. He knew she must be close, or he would be out of ideas.

After the sixth strike, he began to hit her breasts, switching between the two to confuse his victim.

As her glowing body became slick with sweat and red from pain, Aukverin noticed her pussy continued to spill out its love juice as Lucia was dominated like never before. Finally the girl let out a pathetic whimper, and Aukverin stopped his assault.

The time was right.

Aukverin dropped the whip and climbed over the tethered monster, quickly plunging his waiting cock into her dripping cunt.

Lucia moaned loudly into the gag as her eyes rolled back and her body convulsed with pleasure. He pumped in and out furiously as he watched Lucia's cheeks flush pink as her senses were overloaded. She did her best to meet his thrusts against her binds, but it was Aukverin who controlled the moment. He watched with malicious glee as her orgasm mounted, bringing her to the edge before he quickly pulled out of her entirely, leaving the surprised girl empty and unsatisfied.

12