Sex Ritual Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pleaded with her eyes as he looked up at her.

"What? You want this?" He teased with a gesture to his enraged cock.

She nodded hurriedly, desperate for release.

"Well here then, you can have it." He laughed as he knelt over her flat stomach to lay his swollen member between her heaving breasts. She glared at him and whimpered pitifully as he pressed her soft tits together to jack himself off. He drove his massive prick between her mounds of tit-flesh, pinching her nipples hard between his thumb and forefinger as his shaft drove forcefully up to her chin just a few more times before Aukverin threw his head back with a low moan, spilling his hot load all over her face. Stream after stream coated her pretty features in a thick layer of white spunk as it melted down and dribbled onto the bed.

Aukverin let out a satisfied sigh as he sat on her flat stomach, deciding how he would finally break her. His dick was far from satisfied, growing again with rage and anticipation, determined as he was to make this bitch submit.

Lucia stopped to contemplate her position, at least until Aukverin began to slowly finger her cunt. His expert fingers pumped in and out slowly, letting the tension build as his thumb toyed masterfully with her clit, pushing and rubbing against it playfully, before stopping abruptly and letting her building orgasm recede into nothing. He did this over and over, bringing her to the edge twenty times until she finally whined loudly. He then abandoned her aching folds, leaving them in desperate want of his touch as he lay beside the feebly panting girl.

"So, have I made my point?" He asked with a shit-eating grin.

She didn't look at him for awhile, so he shrugged and sat up.

"Guess I'll just have to continue..."

She whined loudly again, getting his attention once more as she stared at him pitifully.

"I said, have I made my point?" He reiterated firmly, crawling over her so their eyes were inches apart as his hot prick lay on her stomach, occasionally pulsing with delight.

She stared at him a bit longer, her black eyes returning to their former golden color, then nodded slowly.

"Good. I'm going to remove this gag now and I expect every order I give you from this point on to be obeyed without question. Got it?" He continued with an unshakable confidence that increased her desire for him.

She nodded again in acquiescence.

"You're going to be a good girl?" He asked one final time as he pulled the gag from her mouth.

"...Yes Master..." she quietly admitted as her gaze fell to her beaten chest.

"Say it again." He demanded.

"...Yes Master." She softly complied once more.

"Louder." He insisted, grabbing her face to force her gaze into his own.

"Yes Master." She declared, finally accepting her place.

She had finally found the demon worthy of her attentions.

"Good. Then we can begin your training." He growled before pulling her into a frenzied kiss.

Lucia finally submitted to her passions, allowing the incubi's pheromones to overtake her.

His tongue slithered into her mouth, exploring her cavern and making it his own. Her own tongue put up petty resistance before being subdued by the powerful invader, who snaked his way into her throat before exiting.

Aukverin left her bound to the bed frame, kneeling by her face as he wiped his cum from his lips.

Without any further prompting, Lucia opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out, inviting his member into her open maw. Aukverin chuckled before plunging his shaft all the way down her throat. She slurped at it greedily, her tongue dancing across the thrusting pole as it expanded in her mouth. He brought it out so the head sat at her lips before ramming it back down so she kissed the cock-ring at the base. He thrusted into her a few more times before sitting his thick shaft on her head so she could play with his swollen balls. Her tongue caressed each with diligence and care, gliding across each globe and pulling it into her mouth for further massaging before moving to the other to give it her loving wet attention. Aukverin then moved his balls up to her forehead and pressed his taint to her face, allowing her to lick his demonic prostate before returning his balls and cock to her mouth to be cleaned once more.

As she bobbed up and down on his powerful rod, Lucia gazed up at Aukverin for approval, but found none in his judgmental eyes as they glared at her critically, prompting her to pick up the pace on her movements. Aukverin finally took hold of her messy blue hair and face-fucked the slut against the headboard, the metal frame clanging against the iron wall. She moaned lustily on his cock, loving his dominating grasp. As he thrust wildly into her mouth, he finally blew the first of his load deep into her stomach before pulling out and releasing the rest of it on her sticky wanting face. He chuckled gleefully at the sight of the cum coated angel, mouth wide open trying to catch every drop of his delicious jizz.

When he had finished unleashing his load, he untied the slut queen and ordered her to clean herself of his spunk. She began to hungrily scoop every single drop from her face to satiate her craving for his sperm before turning to the bed to slurp up what she could find.

Aukverin enjoyed the sight for a bit while he decided what should be done next.

As he watched her, the slut queen got on the floor and knelt before him in submission.

"Please Master, what can I do for you?" She pleaded, now eager to fulfill his wishes.

Aukverin lay across the bed, making himself comfortable.

"I'm thinking about it. Why don't you get to work on my ass while I figure it out." He casually rested a foot on the bed by his rear as he lay back, then let the other rest on his bent knee while he considered her next task.

As he relaxed, Lucia crawled onto the bed and licked at his grundle a bit before her tongue snaked it's way down to his ass crack, gently teasing the hole. She pulled herself forward more so she could slither her tongue deep into his ass, feeling around his bowels as his tight anus squeezed her tongue. She moaned slightly as her tongue squirmed in his intestine, taking in his filth as if it tased like candy. As his dick sprung to life, he pushed her away and demanded that she lean over the bed. Being totally lost in her desire to please and be dominated, she bent right over and spread her legs wide to invite his large shaft to enter her. Aukverin pumped into her slick cunt a few times to lube it up, but his attentions were on her still red behind. As he pulled her asscheeks aside to prepare the way for his incoming prick, Lucia shuddered with anticipation, a wild giggle escaping her dirty mouth.

Aukverin pressed his engorged dick to her asshole before pushing it in deep, drawing a low guttural moan from Lucia as her face burned bright red with lust.

"Ooooooh Master!" She moaned with a wild smile, drooling over the feeling of the cock taking her ass.

Aukverin snickered at the cock hungry whore who thrusted herself back onto his strong shaft.

He thrusted in further, then pulled back to just the head before pushing deeper into her expanding asshole. She happily pumped herself down his pulsing rod, hugging it with her clenched anus before he pulled back, once more, to just the tip. It was quickly apparent her ass was not self lubricating, but that didn't stop her and Aukverin wouldn't let it stop him, so he continued his steady hard thrusts into his newest cock sheath.

"You like this you dirty whore?" He growled.

"Oooh yes Master, please fill me with your seed!" She hungrily pleaded, pushing herself all the way to the base of his shaft. Upon hitting his base, her ass clenched the cock inside her warmly, before dragging herself back to the head, and sliding all the way back down. She shamelessly fucked herself on Aukverin's huge cock, building momentum till she was slapping her asscheeks on his hips.

Aukverin laughed at the sight of the once proud Dark Lord happily fucking herself on his cock. He let this go on for some time, letting her beg him to cum inside her before pulling out and ramming himself deep inside her soaked pussy, causing her to scream with pleasure.

"OOOOOOOOOHHH, YEEESSS MASTER! FUUUUCK MEEE PLEEEEEAAASSE! I NEED YOUR CUM!"

She unashamedly began slamming herself back to his hips, easily moving her slick folds up and down his long shaft. Aukverin could feel her drenched love canal griping him, desperately seeking the release she had sought for so long.

"You want my cum, bitch? Huh? I'll give you my fucking cum!" He roughly grabbed her blue hair and pulled her upright with one hand while the other reached around and fiercely rubbed her clit, causing her to screech in pleasure as her body rocked frantically to meet his powerful thrusts. Her tits bounced wildly, her ass was battered by his strong hips, her tight stomach was stretched by the ever-growing cock that powerfully penetrated deeper and deeper into her wanting womb.

She lost all control as he pounded away at her dripping cunt, her powerful orgasm ripping though her body, shaking her intensely as wave after wave of deep pleasure coursed from her pussy out across her heaving, sweaty, bruised body, evoking a loud moan that reverberated across the iron towers.

A familiar feeling coursed through his body as Aukverin released his load deep into her open womb, the mighty orgasm pulsing through his demonic form empowering his massive bulk. As his sperm filled the Dark Lord, her glow faded till she rested on the bed, drained of both her power and her stamina.

As aukverin stared down at his glowing body he knew he had met his destiny.

He was now the Dark Lord, master of Hell.

12