Sex-Scape Room Adventure

Story Info
An erotic Escape Room.
5.5k words
4.16
14.1k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My friend likes adventure just like me, and he told me about this adult themed erotic escape room, he said it scared the shit out of him but totally worth it, like Hostel but more sex than dismemberment. But still, a psychological thriller. Plus, guys and girls could do it, and it was an opportunity to hook up with hot, adventurous women.

The catch was it cost $1000 for entry, but I saved up and I wanted to try it. And that was just the admission cost, I needed a plane ride, hotel, and a bus ticket to the location.

At the 'resort,' they had this fake town set up, we waited until dark and I was told to rob the stores before fake police came to arrest me, then they would take me to "prison" where I would meet other contestants. I had to sign a waiver saying if I got hurt it was by accident, that I have to allow reasonable suspension of personal liberty and freedom. He assured me no one ever got hurt, but people do break down in tears, piss their pants, and generally have a wild time, like being in a haunted house, except erotic.

I signed the contract and they gave me a ski mask and some gloves. I was told that if I succeeded in "robbing" a lot of valuables, I may get them back as a prize at the end of the game.

It was dark when they let me enter their model city. I looked around and found a building that looked like a convenient mart. None of the buildings had windows, instead wooden boards. I ran around back and found the backdoor had a plastic window. I elbowed it out of place, and then reached in and unlocked the door.

I ran inside and started stuffing things in my bag, lots of white boxes, so I had no idea what I was getting, but I grabbed as many as possible rather than trying to stuff big boxes in my tiny bag. Then I heard the sirens. They were supposed to be fake cops but it sounded realistic.

I left the store, my heart pounding, I hear on the cop's megaphone "give up now and we'll go easy on you," was that part of the game? I kept running, not sure where to go. They told me not to leave the compound, so I felt like I was trapped in a way. Two cop cars swung around in front and back of me. I looked over at another building, a man was waving me over, as if to say "run, keep looting stuff" but the cops were close, I dropped to my knees and gave up. They took my valuables and the male cop roughly put handcuffs on me. He was breathing on my neck, I think intentionally, as he tightened the cuffs.

Unceremoniously he lifted me by the collar and dragged me towards the police car. He let me get in slowly before he slammed the door. Immediately the other door opened, and a female cop swooped down into the car. She was wearing a skin tight police uniform, the shirt zipped down and juicy cleavage was displayed to my eyes as she bent lower and crawled into the car along with me.

"What do we have here," she said. "A bad boy. He needs punished." She started to rub my crotch over my jeans. "I'm going to penalize you," she said. I managed to squeak out, "you forgot to read me my rights," she smiled and squeezed hard on my dick, it was just getting hard and put me in a moment of ecstasy, I was putty in her hands. Then she yanked her hand away.

"This asshole is harassing me," she said as she backed out of the car. The other door opened and the male cop yanked me out, slammed me against the car and put his large hand on my neck, squeezing quite hard, "you harassing my partner?"

"Uh, no sir."

"You think just because she's got big jugs you can ogle her?"

"Uh, no sir."

"That's my wife, you know!"

I almost laughed, but he squeezed me harder, he pushed me into the car and slammed the door.

"We gotta take this criminal back to the station."

"I think I'll ride in back with him, just to make sure he doesn't do anything bad," the female cop said.

She got into the backseat with me, as the male cop drove us away. She leaned over towards me, I was still in handcuffs! She started to kiss my neck, and rub my chest. I tried my best to embrace her but my hands were behind my back, my handcuffs cutting off my circulation. She started rubbing my dick again, it got hard again easily, and it was trying to bust out of my pants.

She was looking in my eyes, a smile breaking free from her cop act. I wished she would've said something first, but after a long silence I said, "Please fuck me." I didn't know if that was against the rules, if she would do it, or what, but she nodded her head. She unbuttoned my pants and pulled my dick out. It felt so good in her hands. I extended my dick and let her take control, seeing as I was still tied up.

She pulled her pants down and sat on my dick. This night was already totally worth it. The car rocked back and forth, I couldn't even see where we were going now, but we were now on roads I think. She kept pounding on my dick until I cummed in her.

She got up and the car stopped. We were at "the station", the male cop yanked me out again and walked me up the steps. "Sit down," he yelled.

On a bench were 5 other people in handcuffs, two other guys, and three women. These must be the other contestants, I made six. The women were a brunette, a blonde, and a redhead. Perfect! The guys seemed about my age, tall and handsome, and the other one seemed just as confused as I was, must be his first time as well.

After they "processed" us, taking our photos and all that, yelling at us in front of everyone else, we were led down to the basement. I was taken to a small room with tile floor. I was shoved in what looked like a shower. I turned around, and an older female cop was standing in front of me. "Get naked," she said.

"I'm sorry?"

"Do it, I have the right to taze you if you don't cooperate."

"Okay." I took off my shirt, and put it in a plastic bag. I could tell she was enjoying this, so I took my pants off very slowly. I let my pants fall down a bit while keeping my underwear on. I slipped my shoes off while my pants were halfway down. I took the pants all the way off, and stood for a moment with a big bulge in my underwear. I knew she wanted me to take them off, but I wanted to mess with her.

"All they way off, sweetheart."

"I pretended like I didn't want to do it, just to play along, but when her eyes opened and her mouth gaped at seeing my cock, it got me hard.

"Lucky for you the water's cold," she said. Immediately ice cold water hit me, I had never had a shower that unpleasant before. She told me to rinse everywhere. The water got slightly warmer, and she handed me soap, told me to get it everywhere, even my hair. Then she told me to rub it on my dick.

"Get it good in there. Stroke it," she said. I kept lathering it up, but she told me to keep going. I just started to jerk myself off at that point, and eventually she said, "okay cowboy, that's enough." I washed off, and she told me to follower her. I was still completely naked.

I walked down the hall passed other prison cells. People insider were cheering, none of them looked like the other people I was processed with. Eventually we got to the cell at the end, and I walked in. The other guys were already in there, also naked. I was pushed in, then the door slammed shut.

"Hey," I said to them.

We introduced, Sam and Isaac. Isaac was the one like me, first timer, Sam said he had done this before, but he wouldn't spoil the fun.

"So what happens next," I asked, already having the time of my life.

"Oh, it's good," Sam said.

The cell opened and the brunette walked in, she was, like the rest of us, completely naked. She had nice large breasts. Wide hips and a meaty vagina that was protruding out. She looked in her thirties but she had a very pretty face, with deep blue eyes. Her face blushed when she saw the cell was full of naked men. She walked in and lifted her nose up a little, trying to compose herself as she walked into the cell as if nothing was out of the ordinary wearing nothing but her birthday suit.

We all greeted her. Sasha. She was a mother of two, her marriage was on the rocks, and her husband had cheated on her. She wanted to have fun and be daring. She relaxed after we were all nice to her and complimented her decision to get out there and have some fun.

Next time the cell opened, it was the blonde. She was young, 21 or so. She had natural blonde hair, a small face, chiseled cheek bones and tanned skin. She had small, perky A cups, a flat stomach, long legs and an exquisite pussy. Her vagina was pierced and she had a small butterfly tattoo on her back thigh. Her nails and toenails were painted hot pink. She was completely shaved.

She said her name was Amy, and didn't say much else. Sam asked if this was her first time, and she said, "Oh yes, I'm a virgin," with a sly smile. We didn't really know what to make of her, but she was a goddess either way.

Finally the redhead came in. Bright red hair, fair complexion, freckles on her face, she had perfect sized C cups, an exotic face and boney hips that led to a stunning looking vagina with a patch of red hair on top. She told us her name was Veronica, that she was normally a prude and wanted to experience something exotic and exhilarating for once in her life.

An officer said, "Hang tight in here for a couple hours, we'll come and get you when we are ready."

"So, what next," I said, looking mostly at Sam, who was experienced at this.

"I think the best way to pass the time, is just to go right for the orgy,"

The guys started touching the ladies, the ladies acted like they weren't that into the idea, until eventually they started touching the guys, touching each other, and pretty soon we were all kissing each other. My dick was pressed up against Victoria the redhead's body while kissing the neck of Amy, the blonde. With my free hand I reached over and fondled Sasha, the brunette.

We heard a noise, and looked. The guard had thrown a handful of condoms into the cell. I unwrapped one and put it on my dick, I was the first to get a full erection. While Amy seemed like the hottest, I didn't trust her yet, and so I rubbed my dick against Veronica's red pussy hair, before slipping in between her moist lips. She moaned, as I continued to finger Amy in her tight pussy. Sam pulled my finger out, and slipped his dick in. With my free hand I massaged Sasha's ass while Isaac fucked her.

Eventually we swapped and now I was fucking Sasha. Her big hips provided nice cushion as I pounded hard into her. I focused on Amy's beautiful face as I pushed my cock hard into Sasha's cunt.

The ladies all got on their knees, and we ripped our condoms off and all cummed on their faces. I stuck my dick in Amy's mouth while cum was still oozing out, and she sucked the cum out of my dick.

We were all exhausted, but there was only one small bench. The guys sat on the bench and the ladies sat on our laps. I had Veronica on my lap as I played with her long red hair. I was starting to get hard again just being around them, the sweat and moisture filling the air.

A guard came by and rolled bottles of water towards us. We sat on the bench and drank the bottle. They told us to drink it all down. We then sat for a long while, until Veronica said, "I need to pee." Being a perv, I started to rub her crotch. "Hey, that makes it worse, I really gotta go!" She said.

Sam pointed over in the corner. I noticed a bucket there.

"Are you serious?" Amy asked. It was the first time she seemed nervous.

"Yeah babe, ladies first," I said with a smile, and kept rubbing Veronica's pussy some more. "Or you can just pee on me," I said.

"Ew, gross," she said. "I'll take my chances with the bucket." Veronica got up, and we all watched her naked body glide over to the bucket, bend down a bit to pick it up. I snatched a quick glance at her exposed butt crack when she reached down for the bucket. She looked at it for a second, before squatting over it.

"Put your butt in the bucket," Sasha recommended.

"Hell no, I ain't getting close to that," Veronica said, keeping her pussy a good distance over the lid, and as a result we all watched as she peed a stream of golden piss into the bucket. "There, much better."

"Well I'll go next," I said.

"Hey, all the guys can go," Sam said, and we all pissed into the bucket at the same time. The girls were whispering to each other and giggling, pointing their fingers, I missed the bucket on purpose, and they yelled at me.

"Lick it up," Amy said.

"I'll lick yours up," I said, having no more concern how gross I was being anymore.

Amy got up and shoved me aside, she squatted down, her back to us. I could see her tight asshole pucker out as a golden stream exited and splashed out her vagina. Last was Sasha, the domesticated mother, and she didn't want to go.

"Come on, you must be dying to go," I said

"Yes, but I don't want to be gawked at." Sasha tried very hard to conceal herself while peeing, hiding her crotch in the bucket. She pissed and complained that it was now splashing up against her. "Ooh, I'm getting all of your guys' pee all over me!" Then she was standing right in front of me after she went, rubbing her pussy off while I watched. She saw me staring, and rubbed her hands on my chest. "Thanks," I said.

We were about to get things heated up again, my dick was standing fully erect, but then a guard came and interrupted our fun. The cell door opened and he yelled at us to get moving. We were led down a hallway, and placed into another room with no windows. It was small, with only one door.

"You have 1 hour to escape, if you don't, you'll die down here," the guard said with a straight face.

I looked at Sam. "They always say that, right?"

"Last time there wasn't a time limit," Sam said.

"Uh-oh."

The door slammed shut and the lights were dimmed. Suddenly a red light came on and some odd noise started playing out of the speakers. Flashing lights caused the girls to scream, as we heard horror movie type screams and banging from the speakers. A piece of white paper was slipped under the door. Black lights were turned on, making the paper glow, as well as our faces. Everyone looked so much different under the black lights, like we were animatronic creatures from some kind of haunted house.

Sam picked up the paper. "In order to continue, you must offer up a sacrifice, one man must fuck one woman."

That's it? Sign me up. The other ladies also noticed I had a large erection, so they picked me as the lucky guy. And I was lucky indeed, as I was paired up with Amy. I sat down on the one wooden chair in the room, and Amy began to sit on my dick, then when we looked into each other's face, she turned around, the black light making us look weird and scary. But the feeling was still the same into her tight hole. She moved up and down, she was so skilled, it felt like I could bust a nut any second now.

We heard a voice on the speaker. "The man must consume his own cum."

Oh come on, that wasn't part of the deal. They all looked at me. "Fine, fine." I said.

Amy was fucking me harder now, her juices flowing. She was young and full of energy, and knew just how to rock on my cock. Virgin or not, she was skilled. She looked back at me as she started grinding in a circle, I could feel her vagina muscles squeezing hard on me. I started rubbing myself all over her body, shoving my fingers into her mouth. This was still totally worth it, fucking this super hot young blonde. Eventually I couldn't take it anymore, I told her to get off. I was going to just cum in my hand but I thought what's the fun in that. I leaned her forward and filled her pussy up with cum. Then I had her get on the stool as I put my mouth under her pussy, letting my cum drip out of her slit and right into my mouth, a shot full of salty semen. I was jerking my dick and still reeling from the orgasm while I forced myself to lick my own cum off her dripping cunt. I was still licking and swallowing when the lights came on and the door opened. Now suddenly engulfed in normal light instead of the backlight, I felt even more embarrassed by what I was doing.

Sam just looked at me and shook his head.

"Hey fuck you, it was the rules."

The next room, I told myself I wasn't going to do anything, having got them through the first room. But the voice said every man must pair up with a woman. This time I had Sasha. This room had three upright writing tables. The voice instructed each woman to stand in front, and pick up the pencil on the table. The man had to stand behind her, on their knees.

I went down on my knees, feeling the cold cement. I was right in front of Sasha's ass.

"Men, start eating out the woman's ass."

I gladly obeyed. I spread her butt cheeks and pushed my tongue deep into her hole, tasting her sweaty hole and smelling her fragrance. I started to get hard again and I just couldn't stop eating her ass.

The voice told the women to write down their favorite breed of dog. That sounded odd, but I didn't care as I kept pushing my tongue deeper into her butt. I started rubbing her pussy while I did that, maybe that was against the rules but I got away with it.

"Put your pencils down," the voice said. "Men, keep eating those asses. Contestant one, what did your woman write down?"

It was Isaac, just as confused as I was about this whole dog breed thing. Isaac was eating out Amy. Isaac said, "Um, pit-bull?" Amy showed her paper to the camera, and we heard a loud buzzing noise.

"Wrong!" the voice shouted.

"Moron," Amy said.

"The punishment, is sodomy!" The voice shouted, and from the ceiling, a strap-on was dropped by Amy and Isaac.

"Fuck him!" The voice shouted.

Amy put the strap-on around her waist, "Gladly," and Isaac got on all fours, with his ass up in the air.

Amy seemed happy that she was the one to punish him. She spit on the dildo and started working it in his ass. I tried to look away, but seeing Amy with a big dildo dick was turning me on.

"Contestant 2!" A spotlight shined down on us. Oh shit, that was me!

"Uh, Yorkie?" I guessed.

She showed the paper. Ding Ding Ding! I got it right. A door opened in front of us, and we were told to walk through, without the others.

As we were leaving, the voice asked contestant 3. He guessed Labrador, the buzzer sounded. Another strap-on was dropped in front of Sam and Veronica. Sam was heard saying, "not again."

Sasha and I walked through the door. It was a dark hallway. We couldn't even see each other, but we held hands, so we knew where each other was. I moved closer to her and started kissing her.

"Hey, what are you doing, now's not the time," she said.

"Of course it is, I'm scared shitless and we are in pitch darkness, why not."

She agreed and we started kissing each other. I rubbed her body in the dark and she started pulling on my long dick. We felt a gentle push behind us. Apparently we were breaking the rules!

A door opened and bright sunlight blinded our eyes. We were in some kind of outdoor venue, on a stage, with a crowd of about 30 people watching us, laughing at us, pointing at us. We were still naked in front of all these people. We had no idea where we were or who they were. A man without a shirt on was wearing an executioner's mask. He told us to fuck, "like it's your last night on earth!"

They rolled a small cot onto the stage. I looked at Sasha and asked her what position we should do. She thought about it for a second, and said, "let's give them a show."

She got on her knees and leaned against the cot, with her ass facing the audience. I straddled my legs over her, and pulled her butt cheeks apart. The crowd cheered as they saw her asshole and her stretched pussy. I almost plunged in when the executioner handed me a condom. I took it from him, but when I looked at Sasha, she shoot her head. I threw the condom aside, and the crowd cheered.

I slipped my raw dick into her wet hot cunt. She was so turned on by this she started cumming, and I kept her ass cheeks spread so the crowd could see all her goods. After fucking hard into her, she cummed, ejecting my dick out of her vagina with a hot squirting. I shoved my dick back in that hot, wet hole and continued to fuck her until I cummed inside her. I pulled out and the cum dripped slowly down her cunt, before I inserted my dick into her gushy hole again. She told me to put it in her ass. I pulled out, then pressed my dick into her ass, the crowd cheered, as I dove deep into her rectum. Now the audience could see all of her vagina as I pounded her anally. I rubbed her pussy and felt her orgasm over and over again. My dick got so hard and I fucked harder and further into her rectum, until I was totally insider her. I couldn't hold it anymore and I exploded inside her ass. I pumped until I almost passed out, then when I pulled out, the cum shot out of her ass and streamed down her pussy lips. The crowd went wild.

12