Sex-Scape Room Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon after, the executioner pulled us off stage, and we went through a different door. We were led into another room, where we met up with the other contestants.

"Hey, where did you guys go," Sam asked.

I looked at Sasha and we both just smiled. "Winner's room," I said. "How was being a loser."

Sam was hurt, so I patted him on the back. "I bet it was hot to get fucked by Veronica," I said, sorry I missed it.

We were in the last room. It was small, and there were multiple holes around the wall. The voice told us to stand in front of a hole.

"You have to satisfy all comers, and you only have 10 minutes."

What did that mean?

Soon enough we found out. A dick popped out of one hole. A red clock timer counted down from 10 minutes. "Suck it!" Sam yelled.

Amy dropped to her knees and started sucking. A pussy pushed up against another hole, and Sam started licking it. It became like whack-a-mole, the girls were sucking dicks and the guys were licking pussy. A nicely shaved pussy popped up near me, screw this I thought, and I put my dick in her, I heard a surprised coo on the other end, not sure if she was expecting that. But the fun started to become chaotic as there were now more occupied holes than us, girls had to jerk off multiple dicks at once, I was now fingering two pussies while licking another. Watching our girls suck off dick after dick was an amazing site. They were frantically trying to reach the goal, but I had a suspicion that the dicks and pussies would never run out, only the clock would. Still, they yelled at me to finger harder, faster, fuck more!

I figured out that if I could get the woman to orgasm, she went away. So I pounded hard into one until she voluntarily backed out of the hole. Then I moved to another one. Soon we only had a few dicks left. Fuck it, I thought, I helped Amy, she had a dick in her mouth and I helped by jerking it off. Pretty soon it was only dicks coming out of the holes.

The voice shouted "3 more minutes, get creative."

Okay, how bad could it be, three minutes. I was jerking two cocks off while sucking on a third. I also helped some dicks into the women, and tickled the balls while the cock was fucking them.

"There's one behind you!" Sam yelled at me.

The women turned to look at me, dicks popping out of their every hole, Veronica glaring at me as a cock thumped against her side cheek, cum dripping from her mouth...

"Okay, okay," I said. I leaned my ass back, and touched the dick, letting it know it had fresh meat. I helped get it in, and luckily he inserted only the tip, my ass was taking it fine, and he wasn't too deep in me. I jerked two other cocks while sucking on a third, it looked like we were playing an intense game of twister as he were all leaning over each other, trying to satisfy every hole. I felt hot cum shoot inside of my ass as my cock grew hard. Another cock exploded and my hands felt warm ooze. Finally the cock in my mouth shot out its boiling hot wad into my mouth and I swallowed it down.

We were down to one cock. I could barely breath it was so hot and steamy, all of our bodies plastered against each other by sweat and semen. Veronica had one deep in her pussy. I rubbed on the balls and shaft until I could feel his balls tighten, and explode inside Veronica. I kissed her and squeezed her tits. The dick pulled out and cum dripped from her pussy.

The timer ran out and everything was quiet.

"Congratulations, few are able to pass the time trial," the voice said.

A door opened and we walked out. A refreshing breeze reinvigorated us, as we were now in an larger, elegant dining room. There were light refreshments, food, drinks, coffee, alcohol, cigarettes and cigars. I don't even smoke but I thought what the hell, I need to calm myself down somehow. I took a few puffs off a cigar, it made everything feel a little less weird, just taking a break, refilling on some calories and beer. But the refreshments were short lived, as they told us to continue quickly to the next room.

I was led into a room with a dentist looking chair. I sat down and a pretty nurse started to strap me in. A bright light turned on, and I couldn't see anything but a camera on the ceiling, pointing at me, with a blinking red recording light.

A woman walked into the room, she was wearing a tight dress, her breasts stretching the material, a slit down the dress revealed long, smooth brown legs. She wore a facemask and had long eyelashes on her eyes. She touched me gently, before smacking me with a dominatrix wand.

"What turns you on," she asked.

She was going to be surprised to find, just about anything.

She began twisting my nipples, slapping my face. My cock started to get hard immediately.

"Oh, you're an easy one," she said. "Maybe we need to turn up the pain."

She brought out some kind of metal rod. She touched it near my crotch and I heard a zap, like a bumble bee sting, right on my cock. "Hey! Watch it" I shouted.

"Nervous?"

Hell yeah, I thought, but I better stay quiet. She placed clothespins on my nipples, it was excruciating pain, but I was still worried about that zapper.

"Aw, Mr. Happy went away," she said. It was one of the rare times I couldn't get hard. I think I was fully out of my comfort zone, strapped to this chair, getting electrocuted, filmed for who knows who was watching.

A couple other women came into the room. Soon they were all sucking on my dick, getting it wet. It got hard again, and then ZAP, right on my erect dick. I screamed out in pain, and then immediately the fire-pain was soothed by their wet mouths. My temperature started to go down again, my heart rate leveling off, then once again, ZAP! Pain and pleasure, pain and pleasure. They were torturing me and I couldn't get enough of it. Every time I felt like my dick was going to fall off from pain, they suck-cooled me off, before zapping me again.

They kept sucking me until I was close to orgasm, then the head dominatrix started to twist the clothespins on my nipples, tears were streaming down my face as the girl was sucking hard on my cock.

The dominatrix slapped my face and asked, "Are you going to cum? Are you?" And kept slapping my face until I yelled, "Yes!"

She zapped me one last time, near my crotch. I started to cum and the girl bit down on the shaft of my cock, I wanted to pull her away, but my hands were tied down. I exploded inside her while feeling like she was biting my dick off, and all the while the dominatrix slapping, zapping, and toying with me. When she was done sucking me off, she stood up, and let the cum drop from her mouth all over my face. I was too bruised and beaten to even respond, the cum dripping slowly down my face.

They unbuckled me, and led me through another door. We were now inside what looked like a restaurant bar. Other people were there with drinks in their hands. I noticed some of them were the same people in the "audience," I also noticed one was the large male police officer, the other was in the other cells I walked passed. And the other contestants, Sam, Isaac, Sasha, Veronica, and Amy. They were all covered in bodily juices, bruised, just like me.

We were given a drink, still completely naked, as they asked us questions, like how did we enjoy it, would we come back. I told them, "Hell yeah!"

Before we were finally given our clothes back, they handed us our "valuables." The white boxes that we stole. One of my boxes had a gold necklace, worth a few hundred bucks, that said, "Sex-Scape Room 2022."

Afterwards the contestants talked with each other one last time. Sam was of course planning on coming back, determined to not get strap-on fucked again. Isaac wasn't sure of the experience, but glad he did it. Sasha was ready to go back to a simple, boring life. Veronica said she wanted to forget she ever did this, and Amy said her girlfriend would be so turned on after she tells her what happened. That sounded intriguing so I asked her if I could maybe be present while she shared her story with her lesbian girlfriend, so we exchanged numbers. Maybe if I was lucky I would get to see Amy with a big, dildo dick again.

12