Sex Sells Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then Jerod laid another card on top of the first.

The woman was on her stomach, curled over the triangular pillow, her butt raised invitingly in the air. The man was pressed against her from behind. Her knees were bent, her calves wrapped around his ass, pulling him towards her. She wanted him deep inside her. The same way Angie fantasized about a man penetrating her from behind. Feeling his cock deep inside her pussy. This one was called The Down Low.

Angie stared at the cards without blinking. Something about the silhouetted figures allowed her to project herself into the scenario. Looking at something so evocative, with a handsome gentleman sitting so close to her, made her heart pound. She felt a tingly sensation between her legs that meant one thing -- her pussy was getting moist.

Then Jerod laid a third card.

The couple was engaged in cunnilingus now. He knelt over her crotch, tonguing her pussy hungrily as she draped her bare leg over his strong back. The woman's arm was flung over her head, her nipples erect. He was licking her clit expertly, Angie imagined. I just know he is. She's looks like she's about to cum. She's gonna cum so hard. The card was named Elevated Oral.

One after another, Jerod presented explicit images of sex in all its glory. Images with names like The Lustful Cobra, The Pleasure Garden, and Way Down Deep. Jerod watched her like a hawk as she took in the images in silence.

Finally, when all the cards were shown, Jerod's low voice continued hypnotically.

"Angie, I want you to imagine that's you in those pictures. Achieving the heights of ecstasy, being brought to the pinnacle of sexual pleasure, experiencing the most extreme orgasms of your entire life. Which scenario do you imagine yourself enjoying most."

She pointed to the card titled "Elevated Oral".

"Well, that does not surprise me at all. The reading I got when you were viewing that card was unprecedented. I can't remember when I've seen a reading quite so high."

He showed the iPad screen to her and, sure enough, a graph showed three colored lines spiking to the top of the screen. At the bottom, it read "Image: Elevated Oral".

"Is that good?" she asked.

"Oh, that's very good." Jerod said. "I must say, I've seen a lot of readings but I haven't seen readings like this in long, long time. It seems like there's something about that image that touches you way down deep inside. Could you feel it?"

She looked at him with doe eyes and nodded.

"I always wanted to do that," she said in a small voice, "but my husband doesn't care for it."

"Well, with our exclusive Love Pillow, you can angle your body so that it's much more comfortable for cunnilingus. More comfortable for him as well as for you. Imagine laying that lovely bottom of yours on that pillow and with your legs spread wide. You could luxuriate in the sensation of that tongue pleasuring you ... licking you ... penetrating you for hours and hours. Is that something you'd enjoy?"

"Oh, yes!" she whispered. "I definitely would."

"Angie, would you like to buy the Love Pillow today so you can bring that enjoyment into your life on a regular basis?"

"Yes, I would," she said.

Jerod half turned to Denise while keeping his eyes fixed on Angie's. His voice was soft, as if not to break the spell.

"Vanessa, would you be so kind as to fetch a Love Pillow for Angie here?"

"I'd be happy to," Denise said, standing up and heading for the door.

As she left the room, Jerod turned his attention back to Angie.

"Angie, I think we've learned something very important here today. If my readings are accurate, and I do believe they are, I think you're about to realize a whole new world of sexual pleasure. If you use this pillow correctly, I think you are going take your sex life to a whole new level. Now, I admit, there's a little bit of a learning curve, but I'm confident you can master it."

"Oh, I hope so," she said breathily.

"You know, Angie, I'm so eager for you to achieve this breakthrough, I'd be willing to spend some extra time training you on the proper use of the Love Pillow. If that's something you'd like me to do."

"Well, I do want to make sure I'm using it correctly."

"I tell you what," Jerod said. "I'd be happy to take some time out of my schedule today to show you where and how it might be best put to use, and give you some tips on how to use it to maximize your pleasure. I don't do this for everyone but frankly I've never seen someone with readings like yours. Your potential for extreme sexual pleasure is simply off the charts. And I want to make sure you realize that."

"That's so kind of you," she said blushing.

"It's my pleasure."

Denise came back in the room with a box marked Love Pillow. Jerod took it from her.

"Vanessa, I'm going to take some extra time to help Angie here get properly oriented with her purchase. Would you be so kind as to call our next appointment and reschedule?"

Denise nodded, catching on quickly.

"Of course, I'd be happy to."

Jerod packed the cards, the iPad, and the wrist device back in his satchel. Then, Angie led him out of the sitting room and to the bedroom upstairs. She seemed to be in a bit of a hurry.

She led him into the master bedroom, an expansive room with a large canopied bed and a picture window looking out on the backyard.

"How much time do we have," Jerod asked tactfully. "I want to make sure we cover everything and aren't interrupted."

"My husband's at the TCU game and he won't be back for hours."

"That's just fine. Now, let's start by talking about placement."

Jerod proceeded to show her various places where she might use the pillow. On the bed itself, on the side of the bed, at the foot of the bed, and on the love seat by the window.

"Now, the most important thing is how you position yourself on the pillow. I wonder, would you like to give it a try?"

"Well, if you think it's the best way to learn."

"Oh yes, I think it's the very best way to learn."

He held the pillow for her on edge the love seat. She gingerly stepped by him and lowered herself onto the pillow. When she lay back, her pelvis was raised in the air.

"Is this right?" she asked with an innocent air.

"That's excellent," Jerod answered. "Now, imagine that I was your lover, and I knelt on the floor like this. See how my hands are free to touch your body. And how I can stroke your thighs like this. Or even feel the inside of your thighs like this. And it would be so easy to just ... pull down your pants like this."

Angie lifted her hips to allow him to pull off her yoga pants and panties. She was breathing heavily now. He gently removed her top and bra.

"Oh, Angie, you have the most beautiful pussy. It's probably the most beautiful pussy I've ever seen."

"I just had it waxed," she explained.

Jerod took off his suit jacket and removed his shirt.

"My oh my, you have such a sexy pussy. I would just love to kiss it. Do you mind if I give it a little kiss?"

"No, I don't mind."

He knelt between her legs, lifting one so that it draped over his shoulder, just like in the picture. He started to plant tender kisses on the insides of each of her thighs, one side and then the other, working his up towards her shaved pussy. He moved slowly, methodically, and by the time he completed his sojourn, her pussy was dripping.

He began kissing her outer labia causing her to moan with pleasure. Her pussy was slick, soaking wet from all the sex talk that had come before. Jerod gently parted her labia and traced her inner lips ever so lightly with the tip of his tongue. Angie trembled with excitement.

He slowly, methodically, explored Angie's sex, building the excitement. As he burrowed deeper into her slit, she arched her back and her body started to shake. Her love juice pooled at the base of her pussy.

Jerod listened intently to the sound of her heavy breathing, her moans and whimpers, to gauge her sexual response. Her arm was flung over her head, just like in the image she had viewed, and her breasts were rising and falling.

He probed deep inside her with his tongue, feeling her pussy contracting around his tongue. He found her clitoris hidden under its hood and encased it with his lips.

"Ohhhh," she cried out, her body writhing now.

He began to draw slow, soft circles around her clitoris. She could feel his warm breath on her tender flesh and it excited her no end.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh," she moaned loudly.

She reached down and rested her hand on the back of his head. She pressed her pelvis toward his mouth. He reached his hand under her ass.

Angie's was moaning with every breath now, crying out each time his tongue glanced over her clit. She undulated her pelvis, thrusting against Jerod's mouth. He could tell she was on the verge of coming.

He reached down with one hand and found his black satchel. Without looking, or slowing the tonguing of her clit, he searched the bag with his hand, then brought it back to her pussy.

"I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum!" she groaned.

A small, fingertip vibe was attached to his index finger. He brought his hand over her pubis, his finger finding her clit. At the moment her orgasm began, he gently applied the vibe and she began to scream with pleasure.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" she yelled out.

He watched her intently as he tongued her and applied the vibrator. Her body jerked and convulsed. Her eyes were squeezed shut, and now both hands were above her head.

Her orgasm transcended anything she had felt for a long, long time.

When she came back to earth, Jerod was buttoning his shirt. She brought her legs together modestly.

"Why Mr. Montgomery," she said after she came back to earth. "You have a way with you. You practically sent me over the moon!"

"You're a beautiful and sexy lady," Jerod said. "You should be treated to that kind of loving on a regular basis."

He picked up his jacket and draped it over one shoulder

"You're not leaving now, are you?" she asked.

"Is there anything else I can do for you, Angie?"

She was still laying on her back on the loveseat, with her hips up in the air.

"I was just wondering if you could show me another way to use the pillow?"

"Well, what did you have in mind, Angie dear?"

"Well ... I was wondering if you could show me the other one ... I think it was called The Down Low."

"Ah yes," Jerod nodded, "The Down Low. As I recall, you had a very strong reaction to that one too."

"I did?"

"Oh yes," Jerod explained. "Do you typically enjoy making love doggie style?"

"I do," she answered. "Especially ... especially when I'm with a man who's ... on the larger side."

"I see."

"Are you ... by any chance ... on the larger side?"

"As a matter of fact, Angie, I am."

"Oh my, then by all means," she gasped. "I would so much appreciate some instruction."

"I'd be happy to help," Jerod said. "Why don't you come over here on the bed and make yourself comfortable while I get undressed."

Angie sat on the edge of the bed with her shoulders back to display her full breasts to Jared. Jarod was smiling as he unbuckled his belt. He did it slowly, methodically, knowing she was watching his every move. He dropped his pants and stood in front of her wearing only his briefs. He slowly them pulled them down, revealing the base of a very thick cock, then she watched the rest of his cock come into view, getting longer and longer. When the head, swollen and big, cleared the waistband, his cock sprang forward and pointed straight at her.

"Oh my goodness!" she gasped.

"Now, you best turn on your stomach now," Jerod said.

She turned over on the bed, the pillow wedge causing her butt to raise in the air.

"Like this?" she asked.

"That's right, and just let your legs dangle over the side of the bed."

He stepped between her legs and held her by the thighs. His cock was pointed straight towards her glistening, pink pussy.

"Now you see, I'm at a perfect angle to penetrate you deeply," he explained.

"Please show me," she said breathily.

He rubbed the tip of his cock against her wet pussy. She was a cauldron of pussy juice. He pushed the head of his cock against her pussy lips until it popped inside her.

"Oh gracious me!" she gasped. "I think you're right, that is the perfect angle!"

"And because I'm standing on the floor," Jerod said, "I can get all the leverage I want. I could push myself inside you all at once -- or I could take it real slow. Which one would you prefer?"

Angie put her arms out in front of her on the bed.

"Go all at once," she whispered.

Jerod obliged. He thrust his entire cock deep in her pussy. She let out a cry that made all her earlier cries sound like mere whimpers. He was spreading her pussy like she had never been spread before.

He pulled his cock out slowly, until just head was inside. Then he shoved it back in until he was balls deep.

She cried out even louder.

Holding her by the thighs, he started a rhythmic thrusting motion, pulling her to him as his pelvis pressed into her. She moaned with every thrust, her eyes rolling back in her head.

"Now I can slow the motion down and circle my hips to massage every inch of your pussy like this."

"That feels good!" she cried. "That's going to make me cum!"

"Or I can use my leg muscles to really drive myself into your pussy. Like this."

He was pounding her pussy now, plunging his rock hard cock all the way inside her.

"Mmmmmmmmfffffffffffffffffffggggggggggggg," she groaned unintelligibly.

"Or go back and forth between the two like this," he said.

She was shaking now, her body tense and relaxed at the same time. He could feel her pussy contracting on his cock.

"And then, to top it off, I can do the Down Low, another one you really liked."

He leaned over her, pressing his weight into her. He gripped her by the shoulders and started jackhammering her, pulling her down towards his cock while ramming his pelvis into her pussy. Her scream was continuous until she seemed to lose consciousness and he relented. She lay sprawled on the bed, her body spent, a beatific smile on her face.

Denise sat in the passenger side of the van. She had slipped out of the house when she heard Angie starting to cum loudly. She figured it would be less embarrassing for her if she weren't around when it was all over.

She saw Jerod approaching the van, carrying his black satchel. He hopped in the driver's side.

"Everything good?" Denise asked.

"Everything's great," Jerod answered, starting the ignition. "Mrs. Carroll is one satisfied customer."

He put the van in gear and headed out. Denise stared out the window.

"Jerod, I was wondering about something."

"Yeah? What's that?"

"You said the sensor on the smartwatch measured heart rate, blood pressure, and galvanic skin response?"

"That's right. What about it?"

"It's just...we spent some time learning about wearables at school. I don't think you can measure blood pressure with a smartwatch."

He looked at her for a moment. A smile crept across his face.

"You are 100% right. You need blood pressure cuff for that. I'm impressed."

She looked at him quizzically.

"The fact is," Jerod continued, "all the 'readings' on the tablet are canned. Every image scores off the charts. I'm watching their pupil dilation. That's why I sit so close."

"So, all the high tech measurement is fake?"

"Technically, yes. But it does serve a purpose. If they believe their response is off the charts, they're halfway to realizing a peak sexual experience. An extreme orgasm is largely in the mind."

She looked at him skeptically.

"And that works?"

He reached into his inside pocket and pulled out a check and some cash. He handed them to Denise. She examined them.

The check was addressed to Fantasy Enterprises and was for $95. The cash consisted of eight crisp $100 bills.

"An $800 tip?" Denise exclaimed.

"She said she would have given me more but that's all she had in the house."

"That's eight times the cost of the pillow!"

"Like I said, she was a satisfied customer."

Denise stared at the eight bills.

"And two of those bills are yours," Jerod added. "Good first sales call."

"Thanks. But that's 25%, not 20%."

"I was just testing you," he joked. "No, you earned it. You did good."

"Not bad for two hours of work."

"And this is just the beginning," Jerod smiled. "There's a lot more where that came from."

Jerod wasn't lying either. He told Denise he had three more calls scheduled that very afternoon. All in the North Dallas area. At a stoplight, he reached behind the seat and pulled out a laptop and handed it to her.

"What's this?" she asked.

"We've got an hour before the next appointment. You should get familiar with how we set up our sales calls. The phone call's an important part of the process."

He gave her the laptop password and in a few seconds she was looking at the master spreadsheet with hundreds of names and phone numbers.

"How did you get all these?" she asked.

"Some came from right there," Jerod said, pointing to a sign on the side of the road.

"A Country Club?"

"Not just any club. The DCC. The Dallas Country Club, bastion of Dallas high society. Can't join unless you're invited, and even then, it's a seven-year waiting list. Twice that if you're black. If you're Jewish, don't even try."

"And you got their membership list?"

"Not quite," Jerod said. "but I did get into the USGA database."

Denise looked puzzled.

"Every golfer gets their handicap calculated by the USGA. I just cross referenced the golfers from the DCC and scraped the information I needed. You're looking at the name, address, phone number and handicap of every golfer at the Dallas Country Club who lives in the North Dallas area. I figured all those golf widows would be easy pickings."

Denise smiled.

"Couldn't happen to a nicer group of people," she said.

"My sentiments exactly," said Jerod, turning onto a leafy residential street.

"So, are you a computer hacker or something?" Denise asked.

"Not really," Jerod said modestly. "I did software development for a little while and picked up some skills. I'm not good enough to hack anything too secure but second or third tier sites are pretty trivial to break into."

"How about a college football season ticket holders website?" Denise asked.

"Should be pretty easy. Why?"

"Football widows might be easy pickings too."

Jerod looked at her and smiled.

"That's good thinking. Saturday afternoon's prime time. You're turning out to be an awfully good hire!"

Denise smiled. Jerod pulled the van to the side of the street.

"OK, our next appointment's in forty-five minutes. We've got time to make a few calls. Why don't I do the first one and you can do the second. Just call the next name on the list, record the date and time, and next steps."

Denise tapped in a phone number from the list and handed the phone to Jerod.

"Byron Westfield," she whispered.

"Hello Mrs. Westfield?" Jerod started. "Well, I'm delighted to meet you Mrs. Westfield. My name's Jerod Montgomery and I'm calling from Fantasy Enterprises."

Jerod's pitch was a thing of beauty. His voice oozed Southern charm and had just the right notes of friendliness and suaveness. He knew these nouveau riche suburbanites wanted to be catered to but not in an overt way. He used flattery to stroke their egos, and just enough titillation to whet their appetites. He played them like a fiddle.

"It would be myself and my associate Vanessa Alexander," Jerod explained.

Vanessa made a face at his choice of last names. Jerod shrugged.

"3pm would be just fine," Jerod concluded. "And you're sure your husband won't be able to join us? He'll still be on the back nine, I see. Well, I look forward to finding something that will fulfill all of your needs, Mrs. Westfield. Bye bye, now."