Sex Sells Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He ended the call and handed the phone to Denise.

"Mrs. Westfield, 3pm Sunday, right here in Highland Park."

Denise captured the information on the laptop.

"This seems like it's turning into a pretty full weekend," Denise said.

"Weekend's are our best time," Jerod explained. "Lots of bored wives and empty houses. Why don't you try one now? And if you strike out, don't worry about it. Happens all the time. Just get back on the horse and try again."

Denise sat up in her seat and punched in the phone number.

"Don't you want me to review the talking points?" Jerod asked.

"I'm good," said Denise with a smile.

"Mrs. Nye? My name's Vanessa Alexander and I'm calling from Fantasy Enterprises. How are y'all doin' today?"

Jerod watched her with a slight smile on his face.

"I know what you mean, Mrs. Nye. I'm so in love with my a/c right now I been thinking about having an affair with it. (Pause) You and me both, Mrs. Nye, you and me both. (Pause) I tell you, if I could find a man that keeps me cool in the day and hot at night, I'd snatch him right up and never let him go. (Pause) Tell me something Mrs. Nye, when was the last time you felt totally ... I mean totally ... fulfilled in that department? (Pause) I hear you. All hat, no cattle. I don't know about you, but when I feel totally satisfied, you know--like, it couldn't get any better--it just changes my whole outlook on life. I feel younger, prettier, happier. Is that how you feel too? Isn't that just a marvelous feeling. Mmmm-hmmmm, I just love it. (Pause) Well, you're right, it does happen all too rarely. What would you say if I told you I could help you feel that way on a regular basis. (Pause) Well I'm not lying. (Pause) And I'm not crazy either. I think I have just the thing you need."

Jerod watched her with amazement. This woman was a natural. When she finally ended the call, Denise let out a deep breath.

"Tuesday at 11am. Husband will be on a business trip."

"Nicely done!" Jerod said. "Listen, I think you should lead that sales call. And start getting your forty percent."

Denise smiled at him and settled back in her seat. For the first time in a while, she could imagine a future where her financial troubles were behind her.