Sex Sells Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I understand," said Jerod. "Maybe if I slipped off your underwear, you might be able to experience it better."

"I think that's a very good idea, Thomas. Why don't you do that?"

He slowly pulled her black lace panties over her ass and down her legs. Denise's ass looked spectacular.

"Maybe I should take off your bra too," Jerod said. "Just so you can experience it completely."

"Good idea," she said.

He unclasped her bra and slipped it off her shoulders. Denise's breasts and nipples looked amazing.

"Now, as I was saying..." Jerod began.

"Oh, Thomas," she interrupted. "Don't you think it'd be better if you took off your underwear too?"

"You're quite right," he answered.

Jerod turned a quarter turn to his left, giving Mrs. Stephens a profile view of his body. He slowly pulled down his boxes and his hard cock sprang into view.

Out of the corner of his eye, he could see both of Mrs. Stephens' hands fly to her mouth.

He slowly took his rock-hard cock in his hand and turned back to Denise.

"Do you want to feel just how deep I can go?"

Denise raised her ass in the air.

"Oh yes, Thomas," she gasped. "I want to feel that. I want to feel that right now."

Jerod placed the tip of his cock against her wet pussy lips. He pushed the head inside her.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh!" she moaned.

He slowly pushed further into her, spreading her.

"Yesssssssssssssssssss!" she hissed.

Mrs. Stephens was gripping the love seat now, her eyes wide and her mouth open.

"I can go deeper, if you want me to," Jerod said. "A whole lot deeper."

Denise was whimpering now, her voice high and pleading.

"You're already so deep, Thomas. But I want to feel it, I do. Go all the way. Please."

He reached down and lifted her legs. He thrust into her. Then again. And again.

"Ohhhhhhhh myyyyyyy goooooooooooodddddddddddd!" she cried.

He rocked his pelvis, massaging her deepest recesses.

"Oh my god that feels so good, oh my god that feels so good," she panted.

He pulled her legs to him and thrust and the same time, pounding her.

"Oh yes, do that! Just like that! Don't stop!"

He thrust into her faster. Again and again. She let out a long, high pitched cry.

He lifted her legs, and thrust deep inside her, holding it there.

"Oh my god, I can't believe how deep you are."

He thrust again, holding it deep inside her. Then again. And again. Then he went back to fast thrusting.

"I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" she cried.

When her orgasm finally subsided, he slowed his thrusting.

"There's one more position I can show you," he said to Denise.

"Mrs. Stephens," Jerod said over his shoulder, "you may want to come over here on the bed and get a closer look. This one's a little trickier."

Mrs. Stephens was in shock, frozen on the love seat.

"Come on, Mrs. Stephens," Jerod said, encouraging her. "Come sit over here."

Slowly, tentatively, she moved over to the bed. Her eyes were saucers. She leaned against the bed right next to where Jerod was standing. She was staring right at the point where his huge cock was entering Denise's pussy.

He slowly withdrew his cock. An inch at a time. It kept coming and coming. Finally, the swollen head appeared and it was there in all its glory, glistening in front of her.

Mrs. Stephens mouth fell open and she let out a moan.

Jerod was still rock hard. He hadn't cum. There was more work to be done.

"This last position is a little tricky but it gives the most fantastic orgasms," Jerod explained.

Denise pivoted so her legs were facing away from Jerod. She was on her back with her head towards him, hanging off the edge of the bed. His huge cock was in her face.

He slowly inched his cock to her mouth. To her lips.

She opened wide. She had to, to accommodate his size. She took him into her mouth. Savoring him. Wrapping her full lips around his swollen head.

Deeper she took him. Into her throat. Mrs. Stephens stared, totally astonished.

Jerod bowed forward, bending at the waist, until his mouth rendezvoused with her raised pussy. He buried his face in her crotch and began to eat her out as Denise sucked his cock voraciously.

Mrs. Stephens had a close-up view of the most erotic spectacle she had ever seen in her life.

When the demo concluded, Denise and Jerod dressed, gathered their things and walked downstairs with Mrs. Stephens.

She was talking excitedly, obviously revved up from what she had just witnessed.

"You've given me so many ideas of things to try," she was saying. "I may have to have you back for a refresher course if that's possible."

"Of course, Mrs. Stephens" Jerod was saying. "We'd be happy to provide further instruction as required. We need to get going now because we've delayed multiple appointments we had scheduled for today."

"Of course," she said, "and I want give you a little something to show my appreciation for everything you've done for me today. It's been...extraordinary."

Jerod and Denise waited at the front door while Mrs. Stephens wrote a check. She handed it to Jerod and thanked him profusely. Jerod put it in his inner pocket without looking at it.

"Thank you very much, Mrs. Stephens. It's been a pleasure. You take care now."

In the van, Jerod pulled the check out of his pocket and handed it to Denise. She examined it.

"Don't tell me," he said, playfully. "Let's see ... I'd say ... $500."

"Close," she smiled. "$600. A hundred for the pillow and five for the tip. Not bad."

"Not bad at all," Jerod agreed. "Denise's grand plan comes through again."

Denise smiled and gave Jerod's thigh a squeeze.

"Hey," she said, "when we're done for the day, can we go for a sail?"

"I don't think there's enough wind today," he said. "How 'bout kayaking instead?"

"Yes!" Denise said, "I'd love that. My maiden voyage."

She looked out the window and smiled. Life was good.

It was a little past five by the time they put in with their kayaks. It had been a full day, a successful day. They'd grossed a little over $4K for their efforts.

Jerod gave Denise a quick tutorial on how to paddle, how to turn, and how to avoid capsizing. It was pretty wind-free so it was easy going. Once she got the hang of paddling, it was easy and peaceful.

After a busy day, it felt wonderful to be gliding across the smooth water with the sun low in the sky. They headed along the shore in search of egrets and other wildlife.

The glided to a reedy area and let the kayaks settle among the plants. Jerod had binoculars and was scanning the horizon. Denise watched him, sitting tall in his kayak, no shirt, looking buff and beautiful in the afternoon sun.

I could look at that man all day long, she thought.

"One thing you should learn," Jerod said, "is the 'quiet paddle'. Kayaks are generally quiet in the water. The noisiest thing is the blade of your paddle. If you bang it on the kayak or splash the water too much. That'll scare away birds and wildlife. So, when you're approaching wildlife, you try to sneak up on 'em by paddling gently, so you don't make any sound. Kind of a pro tip."

Denise practiced dipping the blade of her paddle quietly in the water.

"I think that flock of egrets is just past the next cove," Jerod said. "Let's see if we can find them."

They took off from the reeds and glided up the coast. After a while, Jerod put his paddle in the water on the right side, acting as a brake, and his kayak turned towards the shore. Denise did the same.

They paddled right along the edge of the shore until Jerod lifted his paddle out of the water and just glided. Denise followed suit.

Just ahead were six great egrets -- solid white, with long necks, long legs, and long beaks -- walking slowly in the shallow water. Denise and Jerod drifted silently in the water watching them, their kayaks right next to each other. Jerod handed her the binoculars.

Denise watched the egrets walking slowly in the shallow water, their big yellow eyes staring at the water. They seemed to be hunting. Sure enough, one stabbed his long beak into the water and pulled up a tiny silver-colored fish. It squirmed, trapped in the bird's beak, before the egret gulped it down.

As they paddled back towards home, they were treated with a beautiful North Texas sunset. The horizon was layered with splashes of orange and red. Denise thought it was one of the loveliest sights she'd ever seen.

This is the life, she thought, as they glided over the glassy surface of the water.

After stowing the kayaks in the boathouse, Jarod and Denise walked slowly back to the house. It had been a good day -- fun and profitable.

"I'm gonna shower in the master bathroom if you want to join me," she said to Jerod as they approached the house.

"The big bathroom," Jerod said.

"What?" Denise asked.

"Let's call it the big bathroom, not the master bathroom," Jerod said.

The bathroom on the third floor was the largest in the house. It had a walk-in shower, with Mexican tile and multiple shower heads. It reminded Denise of those TV shows about resorts in the Caribbean or Hawaii. Not that she'd ever been to any of those places.

Jerod jumped on the computer to record notes about the day's events. Denise had reworked the client spreadsheet to include notes about what service they'd provided, what worked best with each client, and what their predilections were, in case there was an opportunity for repeat business.

When he finished his work, he went upstairs to undress. He could hear Denise in the shower, singing softly. He made him happy to see her happy.

Naked, he slipped into the bathroom. It was filled with steam and he could just make out Denise's figure through the mist. She was singing the last high note of the song.

"Yooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she sang.

Jerod clapped slowly, the sound reverberating in the tiled room.

She turned, startled. She smiled and reached for him.

"Can I join you?" Jerod said, smiling.

"Please," she said in a soft voice. "Join me."

He took her hands and pulled her close to him, embracing her. She smelled of honeysuckle and roses. He held her for a long time, caressing her skin, feeling her warm body against his.

He felt such affection for her.

It was a feeling he was familiar with. He was feeling it more and more these days. It excited him and scared him at the same time. Excited him because she was who she was. An exceptional woman. In every way. Her brain. Her talent. Her beauty. Her incredible sexiness.

But it scared him too. Mainly because of the age difference. He was, after all, more than twice her age. By the time she turned 40, he'd be in his 70's. He was afraid there was a "sell by" date on their relationship.

He was committed to enjoying every moment he spent with her. As long as it lasted.

"Penny for your thoughts," she said, looking at him with sparkling blue eyes.

"I was thinking how lucky I am to have you here with me," he said.

She pressed her breasts against his chest, looking up at him.

"And I was singing a love song to you," she said.

"Oh yeah? What were you singing?"

"'Til There Was You' from The Music Man. Did I tell you I was in The Music Man?"

"No."

"I was. In high school. I was Marian the Librarian."

He smiled.

"You are my woman of many talents," Jerod said, warmly.

"And you are my Renaissance Man," she answered. "That's why we belong together."

He pulled her close, embracing her for a long time.

"I gotta get cleaned up," he said, finally.

"OK, I'm outa here," she said, leaving him to his shower.

They decided to eat dinner out. They had a long day and neither one felt like cooking. They got dressed and jumped in Jerod's pickup. There was a little diner near the marina that served bar food. It wasn't great, but it was close and they didn't feel like driving far.

Jerod was wearing his warm-up pants and a matching jacket and running shoes. Denise wore a form-fitting cotton mini-dress with a scoop neck and sandals. She wasn't wearing a bra or panties. Not to be provocative. Just because it was a casual place and she wanted to be comfortable.

At the diner, there was live music playing, a guitarist and a female singer were covering country songs. They ordered a couple of beers and some nachos to share at the bar then grabbed a table overlooking the lake.

The crowd was varied -- a lot of locals, husky young guys with t-shirts and baseball caps, good ol' boys. There was a table of older men who looked like they'd spent the day out on lake fishing.

"I've been thinking about our morning," Denise said. "At the lingerie shop? That was quite an experience."

"It sure was," Jerod said. "It feels like three days ago."

"That whole fitting thing," Denise said, "it's got me thinking."

"Yeah? What are you thinking?" Jerod asked.

"I'm not sure yet. But that experience of getting a fitting, being cared for, finding the right product, just the right size. How I felt after getting the perfect product for me. I don't know, it felt like a big deal. Like it might be an opportunity."

"Go on," Jerod said. He loved it when her mind was working like this.

"What if there was a way to take that experience and generalize it, make it available to the masses. I think it could be huge. I mean, it felt transformative to me."

She leaned in and lowered her voice.

"I'm not wearing a bra right now and I actually miss it. That underwear we got this morning fits me so much better than anything I've ever owned, it's life-changing."

"I've never had that experience," Jerod smiled. "So I wouldn't know."

"Well, it's a big deal. Trust me. So here's my idea. What if you could use mobile technology to scan your body, take the measurements, do some AI hocus pocus where you match the data to the clothes, and then have an e-commerce backend where the clothes are sent to you directly. 'The perfect fit every time. Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back.'"

"AI hocus pocus?" Jerod asked.

"Yeah, well, I still haven't worked out all the details," she said.

"Is this for a class?" he asked.

"Yeah," she said, "I'm supposed to come up with a start-up idea and do a pitch. That's all I got."

Jarod smiled.

"I like it," he said.

"Really?" she asked.

"Yeah, I really do. I think there's something there," he said. "Especially the AI hocus pocus."

She made like she was going to punch him. He raised his fists to block it.

"I'm going to get another beer," she smiled. "You want one?"

"Sure," he said. "Just a 12 ounce."

Denise got up and walked towards the bar. She was conscious of her breasts bouncing under her mini-dress, and her nipples were sticking out from the cool air off the lake. She crossed her arms to be less conspicuous.

She leaned against the bar waited for the bartender. At the end of the bar, two guys were staring at her. That wasn't unusual for Denise. When you look the way she does, you get that from time to time. She pulled up the top of her mini-dress to show a little less cleavage.

One of the guys from the end of the bar stood up. Shit, he was approaching her.

"How you doin'?" he asked, leaning on the bar next to her.

Denise was pretty used to this. It wasn't a huge deal for her. Still, she didn't particularly like it.

"Fine, thanks," she said, not making eye contact.

"I just came over to ask you a question," he said, sounding like he'd had a few.

Here it comes, she thought. What will it be? Come here often? Can I buy you a drink?

"Yeah, what's that?" she said, turning to look at him.

"Whatcha doin' with the black guy?"

She looked at him as if to say -- what the fuck? Then she let out a loud scoff, spun around, and walked back to her table.

Denise sat down hard in her chair. With his back to the bar, Jerod hadn't seen the exchange.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

She just shook her head, exasperated.

"What is it?"

"Forget it," she said. "Let's skip the beer, ok? I just want to go home."

Jerod knew something had happened but he didn't know what. He looked behind him, back towards the bar. The guy was walking back to rejoin his friend at the end of the bar. Jerod recognized them immediately.

They were the rent-a-cops from the lake.

Jerod began to stand up. Denise reached out to grab his arm.

"Jerod, please don't," she said. "We had such a good day. I don't want to spoil it."

Jerod thought about this for a moment.

"I was just gonna talk to him," he said. "That's all. You know, those are the jokers from the lake."

Denise registered this.

"Figures," she scoffed.

"Are you sure you don't want me to talk to them?" Jerod asked. "Cause I will talk to them."

She shook her head.

"I'm sure. You remember on the lake? I trusted your judgment. This time, trust mine."

He smiled with his eyes.

"OK," he said. "C'mon, we'll go home."

They stood up. Jarod tossed some bills on the table for a tip and they walked out.

It took every ounce of willpower in Denise's body to not flip the guy off.

During the short drive home, Denise was silent, thinking about what had just occurred. Had she been a chickenshit for not confronting that asshole? It's not enough to be against racism, you have to be actively against racism.

On the other hand, if these guys were the cops on the lake, they knew where Jerod lived. Starting a feud with local law enforcement, with the business they were running? Not a good idea.

Denise thoughts turned to what Jerod had to put up with. Every. Single. Day. Living While Black.

Her voice broke the silence.

"I want to tell you what happened," Denise said. "When I was at the bar getting our beers, one of those rent-a-cops asked what I was doing with a black guy. It made me so mad."

Jerod nodded.

"I figured it was something like that," he said.

"What is it with people? Jesus." she asked, shaking her head.

Jake glanced at her.

"It's been that way for a long time. Since 1619 anyway. When Africans were first brought as enslaved people to this country. The dastardly Black Man! A dire threat to white women! It was a false narrative the system used to maintain control. And it just gets passed down from generation to generation."

She was watching him, listening to every word.

"You're a film buff -- you know Birth of a Nation? Same deal. The white woman needs a white knight to protect her from the black devil. In that case, the knight was a member of the KKK. Did you know Birth of a Nation was shown at the White House for Woodrow Wilson? In 1915. You can look it up. At the White House!"

Jerod's voice was tinged with disgust.

"Jesus," Denise said.

"Thousands of Black men have been lynched in this country--more in Texas than any other state except Mississippi and Georgia. And protecting the chastity of white women was the number one reason for lynchings. It's an age-old narrative, all designed to maintain white supremacy."

"I just don't get it," Denise said. "How you could lynch somebody--hang them by the neck--just for being different from you."

Jerod took a breath, thinking about this.

"Well, when someone is considered 'the other,' they aren't seen as having the same morals and values. They're seen as less than and lower down on this imaginary apex, this hierarchy of supremacy. That creates a permission structure to treat them worse. They're not a reflection of you, so they're not seen as valuable. They're not worthy of respect."

Denise thought about this for a few moments.

"Jerod," she said, "earlier today, when I told you I was going to take a shower? I called it the master bathroom. You said don't call it that. Is that why?"

He looked over at her, his eyes soft.

"It just feels archaic to me," he said. "Not just the master/slave connotation. The whole gender thing too. 'The master of the house.' I like to think of it as 'our' bathroom."