Sex Sells Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled.

"I like that. Our bathroom."

She unclipped her seat belt and slid next to him, slipping her arm around his torso.

"Sorry if I was clueless about that," she said, resting her head on his shoulder.

"No," he said quickly. "There's nothing to apologize for. We're all trying to evolve. As a society. As a species. It's not like a light switch. It's a process."

"Thanks for cluing me in," she said, looking up at him and smiling.

"Anytime," Jerod smiled, as they drove into the warm Texas night.

Driving along the windy lake road at night, Jerod was thinking about other things too. Not about the guys in the bar. And not about the issues of race in the country.

He was thinking about Denise. And what a future with her would be like.

A future with her?

Listen to me, he thought. You old fool! You're more than twice her age! There is no 'future with her'.

But that wasn't what his heart was telling him.

"Do you want to watch a movie?" Denise asked as they came in the front door. "We could see if Netflix has Music Man."

He slipped his arm around her waist.

"I want to go to bed," he said. "With you."

"Oh yeah?" she said, pressing her body against his. "I like that idea."

"Why don't you go put on some of that sexy lingerie you got this morning. I'm gonna grab us a little dessert."

She started to head up the stairs.

"And I need to find a book," he added, looking around the room.

"A book? What book?" she asked, turning to face him from the first step.

"There's a poem I want to read to you," he added.

"You're going to read a poem to me? In bed? Well, aren't you the romantic? No one's ever read a poem to me in bed before."

He touched her on the nose.

"I guess you inspire me," he said.

.

"I'll see you in bed," she said with a sexy smile.

Denise felt a wave of emotion as she climbed the stairs.

When Jerod arrived in bed, he was carrying a heavy hardback book loaded with two bowls of ice cream.

Denise was laying on the bed wearing a sexy black lace corset with garters and thigh high stockings, and a matching thong. She was wearing it strapless -- and her breasts looked amazing.

"I thought I was bringing dessert," Jerod said, "but it looks like dessert is already here."

Denise smiled and struck a sexy pose.

"You can have that dessert," she cooed, "and then you can have this dessert."

He handed her the bowls, put the book on the bed, and went to change his clothes."

She picked the book up.

"Shakespeare?"

He was in the closet hanging up his clothes.

"The Complete Works. One of my prized possessions. There's a sonnet I wanted to read to you," he said.

"A sonnet? Like a love sonnet?" she asked. "Jerod, you are the perfect man."

He took one step out of the closet.

"Well, it's a love sonnet with an attitude, I'd say. It's 138. Do you know it?"

"You know them by number?" she laughed. "Jerod, you're too much."

He came out of the closet in his regular sleepwear--a black t-shirt and shorts.

"Well, it's one of the more famous ones. It's from the point of view of a guy who's in love with a much younger woman."

"I see. And that reminded you of us?" she asked.

"I suppose. But mainly I really wanted to read a sonnet to you and that's one of my favorites."

"You wanted to read me a love sonnet," she sighed. "That gives me goosebumps."

He gave her a look.

"I'm serious! Look!"

She showed him her arm. Jerod stood at the side of the bed.

"It's the one that starts: "When my love swears she is made of truth I do believe her, though I know she lies." Do you know that one?"

"Nope, but it sounds intriguing and I'm impressed you know it by heart. Come! I want to hear it!"

She patted the bed and lay on her side, looking beautiful in her black lace corset.

"OK, let me find it," he said, sitting next to her. "I don't want to build it up too much."

He flipped through the huge volume until he found it. He began to read it with a deep, expressive voice.

Sonnet 138

When my love swears she is made of truth

I do believe her, though I know she lies,

That she might think me some untutored youth,

Unlearnèd in the world's false subtleties.

Thus vainly thinking that she thinks me young,

Although she knows my days are past the best,

Simply I credit her false-speaking tongue;

On both sides thus is simple truth suppress'd.

But wherefore says she not she is unjust?

And wherefore say not I that I am old?

O, love's best habit is in seeming trust,

And age in love loves not to have years told.

Therefore I lie with her and she with me,

And in our faults by lies we flattered be.

She watched him read it, listening intently. When he was done, there was a momentary silence.

"I love it," she said simply.

He smiled at her.

"Can I see it?" she asked.

He handed her the volume and she studied it closely.

"It's so intricate and perfect," she said. "I just love it."

Jerod heaved a sigh. Because he loved it too.

She took a moment to read the poem to herself.

"They're both lying to each other and to themselves," she said. "But they're okay with it. He's insecure about being too old for her. She's cheating on him but pretends she's not. It's about how we delude ourselves."

"I couldn't have analyzed it better myself," he said, admiringly. "It's cynical but it's also wise about the way people are. That's the beauty of Shakespeare."

He moved in behind her, looking at the poem over her shoulder.

"There's also some clever wordplay in it too," he said softly. "Right here, at the end, he says 'I lie with her and she with me.'"

He was pointing to the poem, his face next to hers, his mouth next to her ear.

"That can mean, 'we lie to each other' but it can also mean 'we lie with each other' as in we lie in bed together."

He moved closer to her, his body pressing against her backside. She could feel the his warmth, feel his breath.

"And when you lie in bed together, what happens?"

He gently pushed her onto her tummy and lay on top of her, supporting his weight with his arms. She could feel his big cock nestled between her ass cheeks through the sheer lace of her panties.

"You get 'flatter'. So, the ending 'by lies we flattered be' means 'we're flattered by our lies' and 'we're flatter' because I'm lying on you. So that's pretty clever too."

She rotated her hips so her butt cheeks stroked his cock.

"Very clever," she whispered. "Who knew a sonnet could be so ... exciting?"

"Oh, I don't know," Jerod murmured, "I've always found them to be stimulating."

She turned over so she was on her back, facing him. She reached down to his shorts.

"Let's see," she said. "Oh my god, you do find it stimulating, don't you?"

Her hand had found his growing cock.

"I guess, it all depends on who I'm reading it to," he said.

"You can read it to me anytime," she said, rubbing him.

"Maybe we should have our ice cream before it's a milkshake."

She gave him a sly look.

They lay on their sides, facing each other, and took turns giving each other bites of ice cream.

"So tell me, Mr. Montgomery," Denise said, as she fed Jerod a spoonful. "Do you think I'm 'unjust'?"

Jerod smiled.

"No, I don't. Not at all. You told me the day you moved in here that you'd always be honest with me. I believe that in my core."

"OK, good," she said, smiling. "And I remind you, on that same day you promised to always be honest with me."

"Yes, I did," he said.

"Ok," she said. "Second question. Do you worry that you're too old for me?"

Jerod paused.

"If I'm 100% honest, I would have to say ... yes, sometimes I do. Thirty years is a pretty big difference. But I try not to dwell on it. We've been too busy to dwell on it."

She dropped her spoon in the bowl, pushed him onto his back, and leaned on his chest. She was looking him square in the face.

"I never think you're too old for me. Ever."

"That's nice to hear," he said with a smile.

"I mean it," she said, seriously. "I feel like I'm keeping up with you half the time."

"I feel like we're well matched," he said. "Intellectually. Emotionally. Physically."

"I sometimes worry I'm not enough of a challenge for you," she said.

"Why would you even think that?" he asked.

"I don't know," she said. "You're so educated. And experienced. You know so much about so many things. You know Shakespeare's Sonnets by their numbers."

"That's just accumulated data," he said. "Denise, your brain is second to one. You can do anything. I mean it. That idea, the one we talked about at dinner, with the virtual fitting? That's a heckuva good idea. I've been thinking about it and I think there's something there."

"You think so?" she asked.

"Yes! And all the innovation with our business? That was all you! And we've nearly doubled our profit! You're going places, girl! The sky's the limit with you!"

Denise was laying on his chest, taking deep breaths to hold back the emotion. Her whole life, she'd never had anyone believe in her the way Jerod did.

"I love you, Jerod," she said in a quiet voice.

Her voice was calm, sincere. She was speaking straight from the heart.

"I love you too, Baby," he said, his eyes brimming with emotion.

She lay her head on his chest. She had never felt so close to him. He wrapped both his arms around her, enveloping her, never wanting to let her go.

What happened next was unparalleled in Jerod and Denise's lives. It was, quite simply, the most fulfilling sexual experience either of them had ever had.

It wasn't some exotic position or technique that made it unique. It was the pure, direct emotion they expressed to each other.

Denise climbed on top of him, pressing her entire body against him. It was like she wanted to be inside him, connected completely.

She lifted herself up, her hands planted on his chest. Her black corset was a second skin on her luscious body, just waiting to be peeled off.

Her gorgeous breasts poured out the top of the strapless black lace. He felt he could use a single finger to pull the corset down and her breasts would spill out in his face.

She never looked so beautiful in his eyes.

He kissed the tops of her breasts, her collarbone, her neck. She tilted her head back, arching her back. She loved it so much.

Her black stockings felt so fine against his bare skin. His hands slid down the curve of her back. The incredible curve of her back until ... the black lace just ended. The corset scooped up in the rear to completely expose her ass. Her perfect, incredible ass.

His hands cupped her perfect cheeks.

"Baby, I need you so bad right now," he said. "I need to make love to you."

"Me too," she panted. "I want to be naked with you. I need to feel you inside me."

There was a desperation in her voice. A yearning. He felt the same way. He wanted to be connected with her. To feel his cock deep inside her. To feel her legs wrapped around him. He needed it badly.

He began to undress her, removing the corset that barely kept her luscious breasts at bay. When her breasts were free, he saw her nipples were big and hard. She was beyond excited.

He massaged her nipples with his long fingers.

"I'm so wet, I'm dripping," she moaned.

"Get on top of me," he said, his breath ragged. "I want to do it face to face."

"Yes!" she said, scrambling to pull his shorts off. He was already hard. Of course he was already hard. He always seemed to be ready for her. To be hungry for her.

She pulled off her thong and it was practically dripping. She left on her thigh high stockings.

She straddled him, looking absolutely amazing with her pussy pink and glistening. She raised herself up and guided his huge cock into her throbbing wetness. She lowered herself on him and let out a long moan.

Jake sat up, so they were face to face, his hands gripping her torso. He let her take her time to lower herself onto him.

As she descended onto his cock, her body shook. She needed time to acclimate. She had a tight pussy. He had a huge cock. These things take time. But where there's a will there's a way.

And boy was there a will.

He was only halfway inside her, if that, and already she was feeling like she would cum. He was spreading her that much. Her chest was heaving.

He buried his face in her bosom. His mouth found her nipples and he sucked voraciously.

Finally, she was relaxed enough to take him deep. Really deep. All the way. She wrapped her legs around his back and sat down on his cock, her fingernails raking his back.

Her pussy was tight around his cock. She gave him a squeeze and he let out a moan.

She looked up at his face. He was watching her. As he always was. Making sure she was okay. She took his head in her hands and planted the most passionate kiss on his beautiful lips.

When they parted, she looked him straight in the eyes.

"I think I'm in love with your cock," she smiled. "And I'm in love with you."

He held her in his arms and kissed her again. Even more passionately than before.

When they parted, he looked at her with warm, loving eyes.

"I love you too, Denise," he said simply. "I really do."

It was music to her ears. She squeezed him with her pussy and started undulating body. Fucking him like no one had fucked hum before.

"I want this to last forever!" she yelled.

He lifted her high in the air, until nothing but his cockhead was inside her. Then he slowly lowered her all the way.

She let out a growl.

"Oh, fuck, do that again," she moaned.

Again he lifted her the air until his cockhead almost popped out. Then he lowered her onto his shaft.

"My God, that's so good," she moaned. "I'm about to explode. In a good way!"

They both laughed.

"Tell me what you want," he said.

"Lay back," she said, "I want to ride you. I want to ride your big, beautiful cock."

He did as she asked, laying back on the bed. She started that undulating motion again. That sexy motion that drove him crazy.

He lifted his hips, lifting her into the air. Her mouth opened as he went even deeper inside her. Her eyes closed and she rode him as his hips made mini figure eights.

"Keep doing that," she moaned. "You're touching me everywhere."

She leaned back, resting her hands on his thighs. Her back was arched and her full breasts were thrust toward the ceiling.

"Squeeze my breasts," she cried. "Pinch my nipples."

He reached up with his strong hands and covered both of her beautiful melons. He tweaked her nipples between his thumbs and index fingers.

She was getting lost in the sensation, drunk on lust.

"I love how you fuck me," she moaned. "No one's ever fucked me so good."

He started to do little pelvis thrusts which made her bounce on his cock. Her breasts were bouncing too. She was letting out little shrieks with every bounce.

"My god, Jerod!" she laughed. You're gonna make me pass out with pleasure!"

He lifted his knees to gently bring her to his chest. He cradled her in his arms.

"Why don't you sit on my face, Baby," he whispered. "I want to taste you."

Eagerly, she climbed off his massive pole and straddled his face. He began to eat her out, teasing and licking her with his expert tongue.

"That feels good," she murmured.

She leaned forward and started to lick his cock, tasting her own juices. Soon, she was taking the head of his cock into her mouth.

He was eating her pussy like there was no tomorrow, thrusting his tongue deep into her hole. She squirmed in delight.

She was sucking his cockhead now, making loud slurping sounds.

"Oh yeah, baby," he groaned. "Suck it hard like that!"

She was sucking his cock with gusto. She was starting to take him deep too, opening her throat to swallow him.

He was playing with her clit now, making an O with his fleshy lips and sucking.

She was moaning now, taking him as deep as she'd ever taken him.

He could feel her mouth on the base of his cock. He couldn't believe it -- she was deep throating him.

It was everything he could do to keep from exploding inside her mouth.

Finally, she came up for air, releasing him and gasping for air.

"I did it!" she gasped. "I finally did it!"

It was the first time in his life any woman had succeeded in swallowing him completely.

He gave her pussy one last lick and then sat up to rejoin her face to face.

"That felt so good," he panted. "I can't believe you swallowed me like that. You're incredible."

"How do you want to finish, Baby?" she asked.

"However you want," he answered.

Denise thought a moment.

"I want to see your face," she said. "I want us to be kissing when we cum."

They both looked at each other.

"Reach for the Stars," they both said in unison.

They both laughed as he jumped up to grab some pillows and she started to remove her stockings. He arranged a slanting platform for her back and a flat platform for her ass. She climbed aboard, spread her legs, and bent her knees. He crawled between her legs.

He was on his knees on the bed, his arms resting on the pillows. She was laying on her back on the pillows with her legs spread and bent. He moved in to cover her in kisses. She was smiling ear to ear.

"Come to me, my beautiful man!" she smiled.

"You look like a goddess on your throne," he said. "My sex goddess."

He nuzzled her neck, kissing her on her face and her chest. She was arching her back, basking in his kisses.

He kissed her clavicle and the tops of her breasts. She raised her arms above her head and arched. Her breasts raised to find his mouth. He kissed and sucked them ravenously.

"Come inside me," she whispered. "I want to be one with you."

He guided his cock to her pussy. He slid in more easily now. She had adjusted to him.

She raised her legs until her heels rested on his shoulders. His broad shoulders pressed her thighs against her breasts. She was wide open now, their bodies fused together.

He used his knees as a base and started to move his pelvis, thrusting in and out, rotating his hips. It was like he was dancing with her pussy. Filling her up, spreading her and massaging every nook and cranny.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!" she moaned.

She was laying back, her eyes closed, her arms above her head, her legs extended towards the ceiling.

He found her A-spot near her cervix and massaged it with the head of his cock. She reached up to her feet and clasped one with each hand. She was reaching for the stars.

"Right there! Right there! I'm gonna cum!" she cried.

He kept working her A-spot with his cockhead. He knew that gave her volcanic orgasms. And he wanted to give that to her.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeooooooooo!" she screamed.

She was spasming now, in the throes of ecstasy.

He kept thrusting his cock, exactly how she liked it. Her orgasm went on, and on, and on.

Finally, when her orgasm had passed, she opened her eyes. He was smiling at her. Her hands caressed his face.

"Did you cum?" she asked in a quiet voice.

"Not yet," he smiled. "I was waiting for you to finish."

"I wanted to cum together," she said, with a pouty face.

"Then I'll just have to make you cum again," he smiled.

"My sweet man," she said, smiling back. "What should we do? To make you cum?"

"Talk dirty to me," he smiled. "Something about all that nasty talk coming out of the mouth of an angel."

"You want me to be nasty?" she asked. "Oh, I can get real nasty."

She was grinding her hips to massage his cock.

"Yeah?" he said. "Are you a nasty girl?"

"I'm a nasty woman," she said. "A nasty woman who needs your cock so bad."

He started to thrust his pelvis into her.

"I love fucking you, baby," she whispered. "You know that? I love it more than anything."