Sex Sells Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
petitmort
petitmort
774 Followers

She kept checking the window, as if looking for Kyle from the second floor of her bedroom window.

"Ah, there you are," she said, suddenly noticing him.

Kim was very believable in the way she performed -- her acting training was serving her well.

"C'mon Kyle, you don't need to wear your shirt, it's a hot day," she said to herself.

"That's right, off it comes. That's it. And the shorts too? Oh, you're wearing a Speedo today! A little present, just for me. Thank you, Kyle."

It was a voyeur scenario and she was playing it to the hilt.

"Oh my goodness, you do look good," she sighed.

She was leaning on the window sill, looking amazing in her black lace.

"Mmmmm, look at those shoulders, and that butt! So yummy!"

Her perfect butt was sticking out, the fishnet and lace stretching tight over her cheeks.

"Oh, that's it, baby. Bend over for me. Show me that ass of yours. Ah, so good."

It was like she was masturbating. Verbally masturbating.

"Now turn around and show me that bulge. That big, beautiful ... Oh!"

She suddenly stood up, shocked, and hid behind the curtain.

"Did he see me? I hope he didn't see me."

She peeked around the curtain.

"Oh. Oh! Is he? ... I think he's coming in the house!"

Suddenly she was frantic. She started one way, then scampered the other way. Finally, she ran back to the easy chair and covered herself with the blanket.

A moment later there was a knock at the door.

"Come in," she said, in a high voice.

It was Kyle. And he was wearing nothing except a tiny, tight fitting Speedo.

"Kyle! What a surprise!" she said, pulling the blanket up to her neck.

"Hi Mrs. Johnson," he said, taking a step inside the room. "I saw you from the pool."

"Oh, yes, I was just watching you work," she stammered, "on the pool. You were working on the pool."

"Yeah, like I do every Friday," he said. "I saw you watching me. And I saw what you were wearing. You looked ... amazing."

"Why, thank you Kyle," she said.

"I just ... um ... I guess I've never seen a woman look so beautiful before," he said.

Her demeanor softened. She was flattered.

"Oh, it's my new lingerie," she said, pulling the blanket down slightly to show him. "Did you like it?"

"Oh yeah," he panted. "I've never seen anything quite like it. Not in person anyway."

She sat up and lowered the blanket a bit more.

"It's a black lace body stocking," she said. "It's feels incredible on. Do think it's becoming on me?"

She slowly pulled the blanket aside to show him her body.

"I think it looks unbelievable," he whispered, his eyes fixed on her.

She slowly stood up, cocked her hip to one side, and rested her hand on it.

"Do you like my stockings?" she asked.

"I love your stockings," he panted.

She did a little pirouette, showing him her ass. It was completely exposed, with the teddy disappearing right into her crack.

"Oh my God!" Kyle moaned.

"I was thinkin' it might be a little bit too revealing. What do you think?"

She pressed her shoulders back, causing her breasts to strain against the fabric.

"Ummmm," Kyle moaned.

"Be honest now," she said, taking a step towards him. "Do you think it's a little too ... indecent?"

Kyle was breathing heavily now.

"No, no. I think it's very ... decent."

She smiled and took another step towards him.

"It makes me feel really, really sexy. Do you like the way it clings to my body?"

"Oh yeah," he gasped. "You look incredible."

"You think so? Come take a closer look."

She took a step closer to him. Kyle gulped.

"Feel my breasts," she purred. "My nipples are just sticking right out."

Kyle reached out and tentatively put his hand on her breast.

"Can you feel that?"

Kyle nodded, cupping her pert breast. Soon, he was fondling both breasts in his big hands.

"They stick out like that when I get turned on sexually," she whispered.

He was sliding his fingers across her nipples, making them stand out even more.

"When I saw you cleaning the pool, in just that itty bitty bathing suit, it got me all hot and bothered."

"When I saw you in the window," Kyle murmured, "you looked so sexy. I just had to see you close up."

"Well, I guess we both felt the same way," she said. "I just love the way you fill out that suit," she whispered. "Turn around and let me take a look at ya."

Kyle turned his back slowly towards Kim. This put his front facing right towards the audience. His cock was semi-erect, stretching the Speedo to its limits.

She moved up behind him, her hands finding his hips.

"Oh, yes, that looks so good on you," she whispered. "Though it startin' to look like it's a little too tight for ya."

She ran her hand over the Speedo, slowly approaching his bulging cock.

"Oh yes, this feels very tight."

She slid her hand over the length of his hardening cock. He let out a gasp.

"Oh dear, this must be uncomfortable for you. Why don't we give you some relief."

She started to slowly peel the Speedo down, gradually revealing his big cock. The reveal was slow, dramatic, and oh so erotic.

When his big cock sprang free, you could hear Jasmine gasp from the audience.

She pulled the suit down so it rode just under his balls, causing his package to sit up and out prominently. He looked really, really big.

"Doesn't that feel better?" Kim whispered. Kyle couldn't speak, he just moaned.

She began to stroke his cock. Her hand looked small in comparison.

Kyle's cock was sticking out a good eight inches. It was thick too. Her fingers barely reached around the shaft.

"Oh yes, I think he's happy to be out of that tight little bathing suit. Let's show him a little love, shall we?"

She knelt in front of Kyle and smiled up at him. She slowly licked the length of his shaft. Then she took the head into her mouth.

Kyle let out another moan.

She sucked him deeper. And deeper. Her oral skills were exceptional and soon she was taking a good portion of his sizable cock deep into her throat.

By the time she came up for air, he was enormous and glistening.

She led him to the couch where Jasmine was sitting and draped herself over the upholstered armrest. He came up behind her and began to tongue her pussy and ass.

Kim was a moaner. She started moaning when his tongue started to probe her hole and she kept it up when he replaced his tongue with his cock.

"This is what I wanted when I saw you in the window," Kyle grunted.

He was standing on the floor, fucking her from behind. She was spread over the armrest with her ass in the air. She arched her back, and stuck out her beautiful butt.

Kyle was an energetic fucker. Being a lifeguard, he was in tip-top shape. He started pumping her with vigor and never let up. His body was like a piston, thrusting his cock into her over and over.

And Kim loved the way he fucked. No messing around. His cock spread her tight little pussy so much. It just filled her up.

"You feel so good!" she moaned.

To Kyle, her pussy felt amazing. Warm and wet, yet tight as could be. She felt like she was gripping him with a velvet glove.

He started fucking her like an athlete would, putting his whole body into it, pumping faster and faster.

"Don't stop, don't stop," she pleaded.

He held her hips and started to pound her, faster and faster, sinking his cock deeper and deeper into her tight, wet pussy. Her shrieks kept getting louder and louder.

Her orgasm came quickly and she kept on cumming and cumming.

By the end, he had her screaming with pleasure.

Finally, her pussy contracted and it squeezed him so tight, it sucked the cum right out of him. He exploded inside her with animalistic grunts and groans.

And there was no acting required.

When it was all over, Denise, Jerod and the others gave them a round of applause.

"That was awesome, guys!" Denise said, enthusiastically. "It was believable and you built it really well."

"You guys killed it," Brandon said.

"Bravo," said Sonia.

"I found it very erotic," Jasmine smiled.

"I thought the addition of the Speedo was a great choice," Denise said. "Really effective. Where did that come from?"

"I wear them at work," Kyle said, "and I remembered I had one in the car."

"Really good idea," Denise said. "Very sexy."

"Kim, your pantomime at the beginning, when you were watching Kyle working? Fantastic! That's not easy to do. It totally drew us into the scene."

"Thanks," Kim said. "I've done a lot of scene work on physicality."

"Well, it really shows," Denise said. "Maybe you could help the whole team with some tips."

"There are some great acting exercises I'd be happy to share."

"Perfect. Let's plan on that."

Next, it was Brandon and Sonia's turn.

Brandon stepped out of the room as Sonia took her place on the "set." She wasn't wearing lingerie, choosing to stay in her regular clothes.

There was a knock on the door.

"Come in," Sonia said.

Brandon stepped inside. He was also dressed in his regular clothes.

"I'm finished in the garden, Mrs. Martinez," he said. "I got all the flowers planted."

"Oh Emilio!" Sonia said, "you're filthy! You can't drive home like that! Here, why don't you get out of those clothes, take a shower, and clean up before you go."

"It's just a little mud, I don't mind," he said.

"Don't be silly, you don't want to get all that mud in your truck. And I don't want all that mud in my house either. Now, come on. Out of those clothes right now! You can use this shower."

She guided him to an adjacent bathroom. She showed him in, then shut the door.

"Just hand me your clothes once you have them off," she said.

A few moments later, the door opened slightly and he was handing her his shorts, shirts and shoes.

She handled them gingerly and walked to the other door.

"Filthy! What was that man thinking!"

Returning to the room, Sonia looked around. She looked at the clothes rack with the lingerie. Then she looked at the door to the bathroom. Her fingers were at her lips. She was considering something.

She walked over to the clothes rack and picked out two pieces of lingerie. She laid them both on a chair, then looked back at the bathroom door.

She was facing the audience, center stage.

Sonia started to slowly unbutton her blouse. After undoing three buttons and revealing a glimpse of bosom, she paused, as if she were reconsidering. Then she continued, quickly and purposefully. It wasn't done in a provocative way, like a striptease. It was as if it were happening in private and we just happened to be witnessing it.

And that made it all the more erotic.

Sonia knew exactly how to take off her clothes, how fast to do it, when to hesitate, how to make it spellbinding to watch. And, of course, when she finally dropped the laundry, the body under those clothes was incredible. Perfect, melon-like breasts with pert nipples, a heart-shaped ass, and a gorgeous face with dark brown eyes and full, bee-stung lips. She had it all.

Watching her get dressed in the lingerie was as exciting as watching her strip. She slowly pulled the lacy white fabric over her full breasts, which just made them look more luscious. Stretched tight, the white lace became transparent and you could clearly make out her areolas and nipples.

The audience, both men and women, felt their hearts start to pound.

She pulled the spaghetti straps over her shoulders and turned her body back and forth to inspect how it looked in an imaginary mirror. Every man in the audience was hard. Every woman was wet.

Just then, the door to the bathroom opened slightly.

"Um, can I have my clothes please?" Brandon asked.

"They're in the washer, I'm afraid," she answered, walking to the door. "It'll be a while before they're done."

There was a pause. The bathroom door opened slowly. Brandon stepped out with a white bath towel wrapped around his waist.

It wasn't a big towel, not one of those oversized, cotton numbers favored by the rich. This was a smaller variety, and it showed a lot of thigh and occasionally more.

Brandon's upper body was cut, toned and muscular. His arms were well-defined and gorgeous. His legs strong and powerful.

He looked like a freakin' movie star.

"Why don't you have a seat here while you wait. There's something I need you to do for me."

Brandon sat on the couch. He held the towel closed but it strained to cover him. He stared at Sonia, resplendent in her sheer white teddy bodystocking.

"I was trying on some new lingerie I just got," she explained. "I'm looking for something to surprise my husband when he comes back from his business trip."

"When's he due back?" Brandon asked.

"Not 'til tomorrow night," she smiled. "I have the whole day to myself. Just me and my new lingerie."

Brandon took in her incredible body beneath the white lace teddy. It fit her like a one-piece bathing suit, clinging tightly to her body and bare in the arms and legs. There was a floral pattern in the lace that made it delicate and feminine -- but no less transparent.

"I wanted to get a man's opinion," she said, posing for him. "Do you find this ... sexy?"

She turned slowly to show him a side view, and a view from the back. Her breasts looked amazing, her ass was incredible.

"Um, yeah," Brandon answered haltingly. "I find it very sexy."

"You do, really?" she asked. "Be sure now. Take a close look."

She lay her forearms atop her head, raising her breasts invitingly. She slowly cocked one hip.

"Oh yeah, I'm sure. You look incredibly sexy in that."

She slowly shifted her weight, cocking the other hip.

"Do you like the way you can see my body right through it? My breasts? And my pussy?"

Brandon's chest was heaving and he shifted in his seat.

"I do like that," he whispered. "A lot. A whole lot."

"Does it make me seem, I don't know, too easy?"

"Oh no," Brandon insisted. "It doesn't make you look easy. It makes you look ... unbelievably desirable. It makes you look ... fuckable."

"Oh good," Sonia purred. "That's just what I was going for. If I was wearing this with you, it would make you want to fuck me?"

"Oh, my god yes," Brandon panted. "I'd have that thing off of you so fast. I'd be crazy with desire."

"Ooh, 'crazy with desire'. I like that. I want to make a man crazy with desire. What's nice about this one, it's super easy to take off."

She slipped her index fingers under the spaghetti straps and slowly peeled it down. Her big breasts were slowly revealed. She stopped just before her nipples were visible.

"See how easy?"

Brandon gulped. He was totally in her spell.

"But there's another outfit I'm considering. I want to try it on and get your opinion. Would you do that for me?"

Brandon took a deep breath and nodded.

"I'd be happy to, Mrs. Martinez."

She smiled.

"Oh, I think you should call me Olivia. Since we're getting so well acquainted."

"I'd be happy to ... Olivia," he gulped.

"Oh good," she said sexily. "Thank you so much. Now close your eyes and I'm gonna change into the other outfit I'm considering. No peekin' now."

Brandon covered his eyes with one hand. The other was trying to hold his towel on.

Sonia turned her back to him, and faced the audience. She continued to slowly pull the spaghetti straps, peeling the lacy fabric over her breasts. She was arching her back and they unveiled themselves magnificently.

"Jesus," someone in the audience exclaimed. It was Kyle, caught up in the moment.

Brandon spread his fingers to peek at Sonia. She was bending forward now, pulling the teddy down her legs. Her big breasts hung, full and pendulous, her pussy right in his view.

"You're not peekin' now are ya?" she asked, playfully. "I want this to be a surprise."

"I...I'm not peekin'" Brandon stammered.

Sonia smiled and started putting on the second lingerie item, a black fishnet and lace bodystocking with open cups.

"Almost ready," she said, adjusting the fishnet stockings covering her long, slender legs.

She straightened up and posed for him.

"Okay, you can open your eyes now."

Brandon pulled his hand down from his face. What he saw caused him to groan with desire.

She was standing with one fishnet-covered leg crossed in front of the other. A slinky black lace teddy clung to her torso. Her elbows were bent and she was covering her nipples with the fingers of both hands. The outfit left her breasts completely exposed.

"This one is really out there," she smiled. "In a good way, I hope."

Brandon's mouth fell open. If she moved her hands a few inches, her luscious breasts would be totally bared.

"I like the way the back is scalloped," she said turning around to show him. "Isn't that sexy?"

Her back was to Brandon now. He was at a loss for words.

"And since the back is completely bare, it shows off my butt. See?"

She let go of her breasts, held her hair on top of her head, and arched her back.

While Brandon could just get a tantalizing glimpse of the sides of her breasts, Kyle, Jerod, Denise, Kim, and Jasmine all beheld her bounteous breasts in all their glory.

"Holy fuck," Kyle muttered.

"And there's one more thing I like about this one," Sonia said. "It has ... I mean ... there's a ... shoot, I'm a little bashful to say it out loud. Here, let me just show you."

She uncrossed her stockinged legs, turned around, spread her legs, and bent forward dramatically. Her pink and glistening pussy was clearly visible through the crotchless panties.

She raised up, spun around 180 degrees, and bent over again -- giving the audience their own view. Kyle was shifting in his seat.

She raised up, facing Brandon, her legs still spread.

"How do you like this one?" she said breathily.

Brandon's cock was tenting the towel. He was vibrating with excitement.

"Oh, I think we have a winner," she said sexily.

She reached down and grabbed the corner of his towel. She whisked it away and it flew across the room.

"Oh, yes," she breathed, "we have a definite winner. I do believe we have empirical evidence."

Brandon's cock was completely erect. And it was huge.

"I like it when my body inspires a man in a big way. A really big way."

Brandon leaned back on his arms, letting his cock take center stage. It was a prodigious, towering.

It even rivaled Jerod's in terms of length and girth.

She stepped towards him, her legs spread wide, his legs between hers. Her hands were on her hips.

"Does this one makes me look fuckable? Hmmm? I'll tell you one thing. It makes me feel fuckable. It makes me want to fuck real bad."

He stared at her pussy, already wet from all the foreplay. He looked up at her face. She looked down at him with ravenous eyes.

His hands found her legs, her fishnet covered legs. They ran up her thighs to her exposed ass. Her skin felt incredible. He held her cheeks and then lowered to his knees and began to lick her. To lick her already swollen pussy. To taste her pungent juices.

Her hands went to his head. Her fingers running through his thick black, curly hair. She rocked her head back.

He was going to town on her pussy. Licking her with all the skill and creativity he could muster. And she was loving it.

Sonia had been horny all day long. All that talk about sex, the sexy game, Denise going on about total body orgasms. She felt like she'd been wet the whole afternoon. Now, with Brandon, beautiful Brandon, licking her pussy so good, she was going to cum and cum fast.

Her pelvis was rocking, her body twitching. He was taking her up the elevator fast. She was normally pretty damn orgasmic. But not like this. This was incredible.

Brandon wanted to do right by her. He knew they were being evaluated and he wanted to give her a great orgasm. But he was also really turned on by Sonia. Her slinky body. Her overall sexiness. He'd been fantasizing about this all afternoon.

petitmort
petitmort
774 Followers